Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

WATERLiLYCAT's Content

There have been 229 items by WATERLiLYCAT (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#87899 Random thought thread

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 30 January 2010 - 06:29 AM in Community Corner

Insomnia also makes one think...and too much thinking makes you realize certain things. Like flaws you weren't aware of or just ignored. Silly little flaws that makes you realize just how silly you were/are. ...Or 'oh crud' flaws that make you say 'oh crud' upon finding them out.

Psychology's fun, yes?

Quite. Like how I just figured out that I p*** off and/or freak myself out by p***ing people off with every other post I make on the internet.

And I just now realized that around 3:15 in 'Bunnyman's Christmas' there's a random voice clip of Owl saying something along the lines of, "There is a world called Nightopia." It's very faint, but I can hear it. AND IT FRIGHTENS ME. How have I never noticed it before?

#87339 Random thought thread

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 21 January 2010 - 07:30 PM in Community Corner

I saw a 'Hello Kitty' Darth Vader once. It... It was certainly something. Klingon 'Kitty wins, though.

Random thought: When I was little, I managed to fit thirty-three whole 'Cheez-its' into my mouth. I'm surprised I didn't kill myself doing that.

#88289 Random thought thread

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 05 February 2010 - 12:01 AM in Community Corner

I can't taste the difference between the fat-free cheese and the normal cheese. :huh: Is that weird?

I'm sorry, but you have Segola Hedhogius. It gives you the urge to surround yourself with obnoxious friends, you'll obsessively collect finger jewelry, your personality will change every ten minutes and you'll have an over whelming need to annoy people who care about you so you can make a quick buck.

It's terminal.

#88601 Random thought thread

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 08 February 2010 - 08:22 AM in Community Corner

Anywho, Saints won! Yeah!

CAN I GET A BOOYAH?!

#89005 Random thought thread

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 17 February 2010 - 10:52 AM in Community Corner

Mental note: I should check my 'mons before saying they don't look different. Pikachu-Pichu is, indeed, Pikachu -.-

He falls asleep in battle. I think it's because I didn't have the forest badge, but Maybe Pichu just hates me. :lol:

I like the 3-D. It adds dimension without being overbearing. Too bad it suffers from "City Folk Rolling Barrel" Syndrome. Everything seems to be on a hill.

That is probably it, then. I've had Pokémon fall asleep on my before because I didn't have enough badges. It's obnoxious, but it does curb unfair advantages XD I doubt the sweet, innocent, adorable Pichu would ever hate you! *Whisper* I'D WATCH MY BACK IF I WERE YOU!

As for the 3-D, like you said, the 'hill vision' is rather unnerving. It's just my opinion alone on the 3-D really; I have a special affinity for 2-D pixel art. Has more soul in it for me XP Mmm, eye-candy~
But regardless, I probably shouldn't have picked ‘God-awful' for the wording, since the graphics in D/P really aren't that bad. Whoops!

Dude...I need a to find someone as crazy as I am for keeping my writing spirit from falling asleep. Like a beta reader... It's probably because of the dreams of beating down Yaridovich...or however you spell it. Said dreams are egged on from thoughts of how your average gamer, after madly going through 18 worlds for family and friends, finds herself in a world she loves...and needs something to take her anger out on. :P Oohhh... so many ways to destroy a weapon beast... I like the Mewtwo-psychic variation where the thing gets crushed. Or the "Let's steal Yarid's head" play. XP

I'm sorry for confusing anybody. ^^; Just feels like I need someone to help plan out things sometimes. Guess that's what happens when one's an only child and lives on the outskirts of a city. *shrug*

Yeah. Writing's more than just a hobby. IT'S! A! PASSION! *flames erupt in background* Bwahahaha!

I know how you feel on that front. I'm busy with a comic, and I never would have even gotten a script if it weren't for friend of mine proof-reading and bouncing back ideas. Having another opinion on things, and constructive critic, really helps keep you motivated and helps you improve. Or just someone to talk with about your writing and help keep you motivated/annoyed enough to keep it up XP So getting a Beta-reader is a great idea, happy hunting Smash!

#88917 Random thought thread

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 14 February 2010 - 03:38 AM in Community Corner

Teehee, I got my Pikachu-colored Pichus over a week ago X3 I'm assuming they won't look any different until transferred into Soul Silver/Heart Gold. (EDIT: Pfft, shoulda actually looked at the darned 'mons before assuming they weren't different DX) How does your Pichu keep falling asleep? In battle, I assume?
And Zoroark looks awesome. Yay Evil-Fox-Pokémon! I really hope Soul Silver/Heart Gold is good. Fire Red/Leaf Green was great, but since the Gold/Silver/Crystal trilogy is a fan favorite it'll be a little harder to live up to. We can already see it has those God-awful Pearl/Diamond 3D graphics. Bleck >8C

I just noticed that in the main picture of TRiPPY's old room in the art section, Pyramid Head against a rainbow backdrop is the wallpaper on her computer. Epic win, Ms. TRiPPY >83 That makes me want a similar wallpaper. But with Valitel.

#88688 Random thought thread

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 09 February 2010 - 03:18 AM in Community Corner

I've heard lots of people call it 'SNOWACOLYPSE' so you're not alone there, 99 XD

I still feel gyped, though. No snow for me, even though the rest of the mid-Atlantic does. I know it's sometimes dangerous, but I have the affinity for ssnnnoooww.

Oh hey... Anyone else notice the ties some of the commentators had on during the Superbowl? It looks like they skinned NiGHTS for fabric e.o

#84790 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 13 December 2009 - 08:49 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Now now, Sonic fans can be NiGHTS fans as well. Why else would they be seeing Pians in the landscape? XD

I can think of a few good reasons, but most are illegal XP And yes, I'm a fan of both series, but you can't deny that certain 'Brick wall' mentality most Sonic fans exhibit.

#84392 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 08 December 2009 - 08:09 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Exactly. It's an issue most game companies have, SEGA, Nintendo, etc. etc. Actually I suppose most companies do it now-a-days. They constantly claim that they're appealing to the 'New crowd.' That's the excuse for everything when fans get annoyed. Nobody seems to understand that the new crowd doesn't care. Their opinions will be shaped by what you give them, no matter what, so if you continually downgrade something you eventually wind up with lots of angry old scorned fans, little money in your pocket, and the annoying army of new fan girls/boys that you helped create in the first place that will eventually grow out of you and take their wallets with them.
By starting to deviate from their own IP, SEGA's setting itself up to be disintegrated. Sure it'd take a long time, but if crossed company appearances continued they'd eventually just be a mediator of party games between other franchises. Not to mention the whole Sonic/Mario rivalry joke was shattered by that Olympic game. The choice to include Mario was obviously a money-grubbing one; the game would have worked quite fine with just Sonic characters (Though I might just say that because I loathe Mario.)
I agree about the separate developer thing. Sumo appears to have done great; Lots of fan service, very pretty, and the game play looks awesome. I think Bioware did great with Sonic Chronicles as well. Again, lots of fan service, and the game was quite fun. It was probably the only time I've ever been able to tolerate Amy. But Chronicles does lose massive points for obviously ripping off the Sonic comics, which conflicts with the whole 'original' thing.
So if SEGA can learn to welcome outside sources that aren't IP used to shift units, but instead new developers and the fan word, and if they do away with this whole ‘Relying on something new to bail them out.’ thing, there might be hope for the companies sullied name. If not, well, we all know where Disney Channel went.

I'm not hopeful for SEGA and marketing, though. They've never been good at it. Actually... Looking back, a lot of their ads were quite disturbing. From that guy painted white who monologues and flared his nostrils at you, to creepy whispers and the throwing of Play stations out windows.
[/'Way too late in the day to be conversing rant']

#84693 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 12 December 2009 - 11:49 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Pfft, Sonic fans in general are less intelligent than I originally thought. *Face palm* Seriously... Nightopians... That's the funniest thing I've heard today.

#84385 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 08 December 2009 - 06:29 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Wait a minute, am I missing something? Banjo-Kazooie are SEGA's? O.o I thought they were Nintendo/Rare. (I think recent developer is Rare.)

#84388 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 08 December 2009 - 07:08 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Ahh, I see. Thank you, and sorry for you having to explain that.
If that sort of thing does happen, I do believe we can all kiss our respect for SEGA good-bye. Particularly if they still leave NiGHTS out, since that means they like other companies characters the same as or more than their own, which equals desperate for money.

#87890 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 30 January 2010 - 03:29 AM in Community Corner

"Put that cookie down" Remix.

Courtesy of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

#85476 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 20 December 2009 - 05:00 AM in Community Corner

Letter From the Lost Days Link
From Silent Hill 3

#83073 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 24 November 2009 - 07:28 AM in Community Corner

As Long As There's A Moon- Deleted song from 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame'.

#80686 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 08 November 2009 - 07:43 AM in Community Corner

'Dreams Dreams- Smile Again Remix' By our favorite admins off of the podcast.

#81678 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 16 November 2009 - 11:47 PM in Community Corner

'The Phantom of the Opera' By Andrew Lloyd Webber. Duh duh duh duh DUH.

#84462 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 09 December 2009 - 12:41 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

That comic utterly wins! I may be slightly drunk but that was downright hilarious.

Mama TRiPPY, you're setting a bad example for the kiddies!

Anyway, great comic Kori! And sending snail mail is a great thought! Especially with that personalization idea-- NiGHTS artists get cracking on drawing onto those envelopes! I'd send some mail myself, but I be a minor and I don't think Mum will get me stamps so I can mail stuff to SEGA ^.^;

#81084 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 13 November 2009 - 09:15 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

All mails sent! I would do more, but I really have no social standing anywhere digital or real-life.

#80875 D:

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 11 November 2009 - 10:40 AM in Community Corner

You dirtied the image of Katamari for me forever.

Glad to help 83

Oh Din's Fire Key-Chan, that haaaaiiirrr.*Hides*

Edit:// Posted Image

Has this been done already?

#87519 D:

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 25 January 2010 - 09:45 PM in Community Corner

Has anyone else been amused by all this Conan drama in the USA lately? Suddenly Wills dad is EVERYWHERE.

Rise Of the Overfather.

My thoughts exactly. "Conan's the talk now? Fufufu, the NIDers will love this..."

#80378 D:

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 03 November 2009 - 08:10 AM in Community Corner

Do you suppose this will work, in all its badly-edited glory?

Posted Image

And I believe the word is, "Exxceelleennntt..."

Crap! Now I can be blamed for going off-topic!

#84942 D:

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 14 December 2009 - 03:51 PM in Community Corner

Posted Image

I KNEW THOSE MAREN WEREN'T LEGIT. Run, visitors, run! D:

Posted Image

Feel free to use this one for your 'Imhappyplz' needs.

Posted Image
http://i15.photobuck...willsdadplz.png

#84039 D:

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 05 December 2009 - 10:32 AM in Community Corner

I use the old Microsoft GIF Animator. Serves me well, but for whatever reason it's deciding to corrupt the finished product once saved. If I can find a way to upload twenty-two frames, while maintaining my short attention span, I'll put them up here so other people can use them. But not right now. *5:32 AM*

#83806 D:

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 03 December 2009 - 09:06 AM in Community Corner

It's because of SmashQueen's lovely video that I just noticed one picture. I'mma really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but I must say this now...

Posted Image
Gentlemen?

BLU SPY IN THE BASE! HIDE THE SANVICH!