Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Zoe's Content

There have been 56 items by Zoe (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#16914 Hey. :)

Posted by Zoe on 14 September 2007 - 09:37 PM in Introduce Yourself

I decided it was time that I joined up here. I was on the old NiD.com messageboards as Zoe the Bat, but I'm not sure if anyone remembers me. XD; Anyway...hi. :lol: I hope to enjoy my stay here as much as I did at the last board!

(I'm the Zoe who did the NiGHTS and Reala cushions on the CRAFTS page of the NiD.com website. :B )

#16916 Hey. :)

Posted by Zoe on 14 September 2007 - 09:43 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks a lot, SiLK. :lol:

#16927 Hey. :)

Posted by Zoe on 14 September 2007 - 11:36 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks! (:

#16929 Claris cameo confirmed?

Posted by Zoe on 14 September 2007 - 11:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I have to say, I certainly thought it was a Claris cameo when I saw it.

But now I'm not so sure... *ponders*

#16938 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 15 September 2007 - 12:15 AM in Community Corner

Blaqk Audio - Stiff Kittens

It's got nothing to do with kittens. XD

#17618 Hey. :)

Posted by Zoe on 20 September 2007 - 12:03 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks a lot, guys :P And I would make more stuff if I had the money XD

#17659 Hey. :)

Posted by Zoe on 21 September 2007 - 01:57 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hehe, thanks TRiPPY :P It's good to be back! <3

#18001 Beyond The Window

Posted by Zoe on 24 September 2007 - 01:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Well, I've just watched this for the first time, and like pretty much everyone else here who's commented I had tears in my eyes. XD; But I was smiling! :P It's a very beautiful piece and I do hope we'll see more from you in the future.

#18043 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 24 September 2007 - 01:28 PM in Creative Stuff!

Well, first off, I'll admit that I haven't done any NiGHTS-related stuff for a while, but I am planning to. :3 In the meantime, have a little look at some of my older stuff!

NiGHTS 2007, done back in July It's quite a big image, so I thought I should link it instead of posting an image. Just saving you forum loading time, I hope! :) Just remember to full-view it, though, otherwise you'll get a nasty black mess around the image.

UV NiGHTS, 2005 Some of you might remember this from the old forum, and also this was on the old fanart gallery of the website before it went under reconstruction, but was wrongly credited to someone called Shadykitten, I think. :( But, it's definitely mine, as can be seen on the drawing - it says "Zoe the Bat", which was my old forum name! 8D I also emailed to DiGi and TRiPPY to tell them it was mine when I saw it was wrongly credited, so hopefully that'll be sorted out when the fanart gallery goes back up. :lol:

Okay, that's about it for now. I can't find any other NiGHTS-related stuff on my photobucket/deviantART that is recent-ish. D: And I'd link my NiGHTS and Reala cushions, but they're already on show in the CRAFTS section of the website. XD

#20488 Wizeman and Reala art

Posted by Zoe on 11 October 2007 - 04:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wizeman looks rather awesome, but that mouth is just creepy from what I can make out. D: As for Reala, I LOVE the battights and the hip armour, but I do miss the yellow claws. D: And I also made the mistake of thinking he had a nose. XD;

#37030 What do you guys think about NiGHTS and the rest's voices in Journey of D...

Posted by Zoe on 22 January 2008 - 05:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

NiGHTS: After going for so long with my own version of NiGHTS' voice (I always imagined him sounding like a guy, 'cause NiGHTS is male to me XD), it was odd to hear him sound like a girl. The British accent was good at times, and terrible at others - there were times where I thought he sounded more Australian than British! The Brit accent was a liiiiittle bit stereotypical, imo ("No thanks. I think I'll pass." had me and my mother in fits of giggles), but I did learn to like his voice in the end. Also, I REALLY like the strange echo-y effect they put on it.

Reala: Pure sex. 'Nuff said.

Will: Uh...I'm not really sure about Will's voice. It was okay, but he sounded Scottish to me at times and seemed like he forgot he was supposed to be British.

Helen: Helen's voice was the right pitch for me, but her voice actress really needs to work on her acting. She sounded almost possessed at times, and the O_O eyes didn't help. XD; The screaming also needs work.

Wizeman: Fab. He does sound evil and like I imagined him to, even if his voice does seem a little bit cliche. It's really odd hearing him sound like that, though, after what he sounded like in the first game.

Owl: Apart from Reala, Owl's voice was probably the best of the bunch. To me, he's got the voice down perfectly for an old, wise owl, and while I admit that the "Visitor." "Visitor." "Visitor." annoyed me a little after a while, I think his voice was really well done.

#37389 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 10:14 AM in Creative Stuff!

I return with my newest piece! :D DON'T look at this if you don't want to see/read spoilers for JoD.

:: Betrayal :: - I loved a particular scene in JoD. Read the description for more info, 'cause I don't want to give too much away here in case I spoil it for those who don't want to click. :D

#37393 Sky Concert Stage

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 11:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ugh, I almost put my foot through the screen when I did the Sky Concert stage. D: It annoyed me so much! I got a C in the end, but I can't remember my exact score and I can't check because I'm at college. :D

#37413 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 03:09 PM in Community Corner

Nightwish - Wish I Had An Angel

#37414 The Moody Blues, Unknown or not? XD

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 03:10 PM in Community Corner

The only MB song I've heard is Ride My Seesaw. XD; But, I do like that song. When I get home I might look into a few more. :D

#37417 NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Music

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 03:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I agree with Maresuke and DAiLiGHT - the mysterious music that plays when Reala is in cutscenes is one of my favourites. I will admit that I also shrieked with glee when I heard Theme of A Tragic Revenge playing
Spoiler
. XD I think my other top faves are Queen Bella's music and the Dream Gate music. Oh, and Aqua Garden - my pet bird whistles in reply to it and it's really cute. :D

I'm gonna have to download those RAR files when I get home from college!

#37585 garage kit on ebay

Posted by Zoe on 25 January 2008 - 03:08 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Congrats, Alanora <_< Pictures soon, I hope?

#37586 Gejinka or Normal? xD

Posted by Zoe on 25 January 2008 - 03:28 PM in Poll Area

I voted for normal, 'cause although I do like Gejinka, I always draw the characters in their normal style. XD I would like to try Gejinka style at some point, but I just need to sit down and find time to give it a go!

#37587 Space Channel 5

Posted by Zoe on 25 January 2008 - 03:30 PM in Community Corner

My feelings right now are "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG". Time to get out those Ulala boots I have! XD

#37603 Yo.

Posted by Zoe on 25 January 2008 - 04:17 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forums! :(

#37616 NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Music

Posted by Zoe on 25 January 2008 - 05:42 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Two of the download links are broken! :( Nooooo! Could somebody upload them somewhere else or would that be asking too much...?

#38904 Bye for now guys

Posted by Zoe on 29 January 2008 - 09:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Butbutbut I haven't got any homework! D:

Seriously speaking, good luck to you both. I hope you won't have to go without a permanent home for too long and I wish you the best on your jobhunting. :) If there's any way you can talk to us (from like, an internet cafe, maybe?) that'd be awesome!

(And if you take up Wyldflowa's offer, I'd damn well jump on all three of you. XD)

#38912 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 29 January 2008 - 09:29 PM in Community Corner

Texas Faggott - Back To Mad

...um, yeah.

#38959 What control scheme do you prefer?

Posted by Zoe on 29 January 2008 - 11:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I prefer the classic controller, but one of my sisters likes the Nunchuck, and my brother likes the Gamecube controller. So there's a variety in my house! XD;

#38979 Caramell?

Posted by Zoe on 29 January 2008 - 11:58 PM in Community Corner

I only know Caramelldansen XD; But it's really addictive! I like to annoy people at college with it. :B