Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

garage kit on ebay

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/...7QQcmdZViewItem

Do want.... But sadly cannot get.
So, here's hoping that some other artistically inclined fan with some money to blow will rescue this guy before a generic collector gets him.

...man, I need a job.

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum/has been mentioned before/is against the rules etc. )

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
That's pretty cool

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
That does look very special indeed but I confined myself to a no spending rule for at least 2 weeks. :P

Whoever buys it have fun with it and good luck!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
That is pretty sweet indeed.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I didn't think they still made these type of things. I remember I had some Power Rangers ones back when I was like 4 or 5.

Alanora

Alanora

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Getting into trouble, music, games, more music, being lazy, hanging out with friends, drawing, collecting NiGHTS drawings, poking people with pointy sticks for the fun of it
Argh. I'm actually thinking about buying that thing. But there's no end date on the auction, that's strange.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

Argh. I'm actually thinking about buying that thing. But there's no end date on the auction, that's strange.

It's a buy it now, once someone makes a bid it's gone.

Alanora

Alanora

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Getting into trouble, music, games, more music, being lazy, hanging out with friends, drawing, collecting NiGHTS drawings, poking people with pointy sticks for the fun of it
Yeah, but you can make offers on it if no one bids. Possibly getting it for cheaper than the listed price, unless someone wants it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
. . . .God hates me. I have not the money to buy said awesomeness. Nor an E bay account.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

http://cgi.ebay.com/WF-NiGHTS-Journey-of-D...7QQcmdZViewItem

Do want.... But sadly cannot get.
So, here's hoping that some other artistically inclined fan with some money to blow will rescue this guy before a generic collector gets him.

...man, I need a job.

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum/has been mentioned before/is against the rules etc. )

Hmmm that does look like a nifty little toy there.. Good luck snatching it up, to whoever wants it!

Alanora

Alanora

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Thanks, hun. :) I stuck an offer on there, gonna see what happens with that. Hoping that it's not snatched up while I wait to see what he says about the offer.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Oh to have money for inanities..that must be nice. That aside, I love collecting crap.. I'd probably get it if I could afford it and/or was not lazy.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
99 dollars is asking a bit too much... but I do guess it's rare.
Congrats to the buyer and pics are much wanted.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Ya most people are too busy paying for important stuff to put so much on it.. but doesn't change the fact that I'd liek it. Damn. Almost makes me wanna play the lotto.

mackerz

mackerz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
I'd buy that kit made of lulz and wowz.

But NO. >:

Congrats to whoever buys it.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I don't think it looks good enough for me to pay 100 bones for. But its still pretty cool.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Thanks, hun. <_< I stuck an offer on there, gonna see what happens with that. Hoping that it's not snatched up while I wait to see what he says about the offer.

Hey! It ended at $65. Was that your offer? If so, congratulations! That's awesome! :D

Alanora

Alanora

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Yeah, sure was. <_< I didn't want to pay 100 for it either, that was a bit much. He accepted my offer in just a couple of hours. 65 seemed more reasonable for a rare-seeming item like that anyway.

Zoe

Zoe

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Congrats, Alanora <_< Pictures soon, I hope?

Alanora

Alanora

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Pics when it's done, promise! I've gotta find a place around this insane asylum that sells paints and glues for it, first. Shouldn't be hard; this area is jam-packed with nearly any kind of store you can imagine, and a few you wouldn't think of besides. Time to go shoppping! :(

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Wow. Wish I had the cash to buy stuff like that. Rent's gotta get paid though, which is more important than buying toys and such.
Congrats to the model going to a NiGHTS fan instead of a collector.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a bootleg. The fact it's coming from Hong Kong makes me a tad suspicious.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
I thought it was actually some fan kit.. I didn't think they actually made those models. And the box art looks fan made as well. Technically its supposed to be a bootleg, right? XD

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
It a garage kit, so yeah, it's fan made.

Have fun putting it together and painting it. ^_^

Birdy

Birdy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Video games, drawing things from video games
Sweet awsomeness! *plots to make my own statue thing* I can't wait to see it complete. CG on the buy!
I read the description... it says NiGHTS is from the Saturn Wii
What's a Saturn Wii? XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users