Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sky Concert Stage

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
I don't have internet that allows me to use the Wii's updating system, so I was wondering; how well can you guys do on the Sky Concert mission? I'm particularly fond of it because of the music, and plus you can get up to 1000 points for every note you hit!

My highest score is 111,650.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Ugh, you do not know how much grief that mission gave me. Rocket NiGHTS was my saviour there. I'll check my score tomorrow and edit this post.

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Well, Gaming is my top interest! I've been gaming since i was 3. If you want a match in MKDS, Pokemon, Metroid, Wii, NDS, X360 or want to challenge me to do something in a non Wifi game (NiGHTS Score challenge, Mario Speedrun, etc.)... Go fo it! I'm always up for a game! :D<br /><br />Next is Photoshop, I've been messing with Photoshop for almost a year and a half already. I like to make stuff out of renders, pictures, videos. A challenge peaks my interest! :)
i never got my notes to hit 1k, only at 500 a pop. but i was able to chain to pull off 116,750 points for my A. Keeping pace w/ the beat was hard since NiGHTS flew faster than the song and slowed down miraculously on a turn going up or down! XD

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Actually, the notes say "500" points, but you're getting 1,000. Just watch your score.

Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
This stage was the single most annoying for me stage to A-rank (although the river rescue one is a close second). My highest score is around 110,000, but my Wii isn't hooked up at the moment so I can't check. Trying to keep the beat was so hard. DX

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
I had trouble with this mission until I realized how huge the notes hitboxes were.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I have about 150K points or so.... I have no idea but I remember it being around that area. I know I got a C on the stage, though.

AirMax

AirMax

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:school-survival.net, NiD, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, anime, awesome, scoreattack.net
My favorite! Mines around 137,000 points. I got an A.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
OK so maybe it wasn't 150,000. I don't know, man! I could only ever get a C.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
Gah! That stage was a NIGHTMARE for me! Er, Likewise, I'll also check my score later and edit this post. All i know right now is that i got a D rank. (And i retried 10 times...)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Took me 23 times to get a C, including the time my Wii glitched and shut down halfway through the level.

Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Just looked, my best score is 116970. :)

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
I dunno the score, but I know it popped up and said "Perfect!" and gave me an A-rank (after a million tries). I love the pians singing along! So cute! ^-^

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
If you're as insane as I am, you can manage to get "PERFECT!" and still get a bloody C.

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
wtf how. XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
No freakin' clue! It gave me Perfect and I'm like AW SWEET WTF A C?!

Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
perfect just means you hit all the notes... you just didn't keep the beat is all... personally I find the dolphin NiGHTS flies at about the right speed and doesn't loose as much speed going up and down.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Like I'm going to fly around and a bloody dolphin. Whatever, I'll just keep trying.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
I havent even gotten a single A rank on anything yet ;_;

I suck as much on NJOD as I did on NID.
But god I love it.

Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
XD just A ranked it, dolphin nights works wonders. 114,150 \w/ :P \w/ I've noticed that you only get 500pts on notes if you stay in the closer half of the yellow bar. the farther half will only give you 100.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I noticed it gives you 1000 a note if the Pians are singing along with you. I just checked, my highest is 74,376. Something odd with the bonus.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
That mission pissed me off for the longest time. Eventually, I got an A-ranking.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
If the pians are singing with you that means that you are on beat with the song and notes.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
And that means more points. If you're not on proper beat, you get 100 points a note, if you're on beat and the pians are singing, you get 1000 a note. Nice deal. Just make sure the little balls with wings are happy and get an A ranking out of it.

Edit: Just got my A with 119,520 points. w00t!

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

I hit every note fine and got the perfect 500 for each (bar the build up links), yet I still got lower than Airmax. How did you do it matey : O.

This is definately one fo my favourite missions. You should be able to select different songs, it'd make a great minigame.

Nightingale

Nightingale

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

perfect just means you hit all the notes... you just didn't keep the beat is all... personally I find the dolphin NiGHTS flies at about the right speed and doesn't loose as much speed going up and down.

Aha! You're the one who suggested it! I owe you a thousand free-range 'Pians.

Posted Image

And my score was 85,510 (which is a B ). GOOD ENOUGH. :lol:

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
I loved this mission, with the Pians singing *tear*. I found it really fun and easy using the Rocket Persona. Try just getting behind the big bar, not in the middle or infront. Oh and if you're too far ahead, just try tapping right so that you stop for a split second.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
102,200. A
:)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
I HATE this for darned level!I dont know what my score is,but I got a C and I'm not going back to that yerin soaked heckhole again!!!

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
I've only been able to get 129,650 (42nd in ranking) and I've hit them all perfectly. I don't see how it could go much higher than 130,000 unless I'm missing something. Well I'm not completely sure what the bonus added at the end means anyway.

Zoe

Zoe

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Ugh, I almost put my foot through the screen when I did the Sky Concert stage. D: It annoyed me so much! I got a C in the end, but I can't remember my exact score and I can't check because I'm at college. :D

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

Ugh, I almost put my foot through the screen when I did the Sky Concert stage. D:

Amen!

WOLFNiGHTS2703

WOLFNiGHTS2703

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Fangirling Reala :P Drawing reading, playing NiGHTS JOD ( duh) paralooping everyone I see immediatley :D<br /> surfing the net on a surf board :P
My score was an 'A' .............I think it was like 2, 000,000......nah I'm foolin' XD.....I'll have totake picture to prove my score
and yes...I would play that stage over and over again....*cries with emotinal happiness* The music makes me feel like I'm flyin' HIGH!:P

Jester

Jester

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Oh dood! I had a friend over when I was playing that stage. I couldn't get an A no matter how hard I tried.With my bruised fingers I cursed at myself. My friend looked at me and said try it once more. I took a deep breath and replayed the stage. I started to synchronize with the music PERFECTLY. I got every note on the spot and got like 1000 points per note. I got an A on the sucker!Oh god my fingers...

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Oh dood! I had a friend over when I was playing that stage. I couldn't get an A no matter how hard I tried.With my bruised fingers I cursed at myself. My friend looked at me and said try it once more. I took a deep breath and replayed the stage. I started to synchronize with the music PERFECTLY. I got every note on the spot and got like 1000 points per note. I got an A on the sucker!Oh god my fingers...

Just soak them in hot water and you'll be fine...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users