Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

KyraWolf's Content

There have been 125 items by KyraWolf (Search limited from 04-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3614 CHUCK NORR- Er.. Kyra. :3

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 10:13 PM in Introduce Yourself

Oh, you'd know I'd find these forums. xD

Anyway..

HI! :3 Name's Kyra.. or Kir.. or whatever you feel like calling me, really.

Good golly, I HATE introducing myself. xD

ANy questions, post them here. or.. something. <<

I like to draw, write, play videos games, (Mostly stuff like NiGHTS, Kingdom hearts, Pac-Man, Tetris, ETC.)
I also play piano. :blink:

#3620 Jackle's Theme

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 10:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oh man. xD I always listened to it forewards, and somehwere, I think from Maresuke, I got a file of the voice ripped. I never thought of hearing it backwards. xD

Forewards it sounds like, "He's comming and he not come back. The maren side of time. The maren side of time."

Man, this topic can really ramble on. xD

#3628 So, Whats with Twin Seeds?

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 10:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Alright, so, I've been a NiGHTS fan for a while now, and I do own the original game, Saturn, and all that stoof.

Now, I know Soft Musuem, Frozen Bell, ETC are all dream scapes, but Im a bit confused with Twin Seeds. Really.
I don't know ifs it a reality, a dream, or both to be honest. I know the final level where you just play Elliot or Claris before Wizeman, it looks like you're flying over the city below. I think the level is also called Twin Seeds (im too lazy to get off my bum and turn on my Saturn) and so is the city the kids live in.

can.. anyone explain this? Dream, Reality, or both?

AND ONE MORE THING.

IN the final scenes, you have Elliot and Claris about to sleep, it zooms out their window, up the tower and BAM! J-Bird! So, can NiGHTS ALSO travel back and forth using the tower (I doubt it. Sounds too Archie-ish. *shiver* ) Or was this just an ending that just seemed to fit?

#3643 CHUCK NORR- Er.. Kyra. :3

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 11:33 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks Purg. :blink: I'll keep that in mind!

AND HEY! 8D SUSPi!

#3645 So, Whats with Twin Seeds?

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 11:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Ok, thanks guys. X3 This all makes me feel better!

#3646 CHUCK NORR- Er.. Kyra. :3

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 11:35 PM in Introduce Yourself

Oh, it's truely quite fun. :3 If someone ticks you off, POSSUM THEM.

#3647 Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 11:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Ooh, I would love to help out. :3 I love the podcast show anyway. I've been quoting the stupid, unintensional lines from the first two at people in school.. XD Their reactions are funny.

So, yesh! If you dont mind, TRiPPY, I volunteer. :3

#3648 Interview on Sonic Channel ?

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 11:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wow. O_O I must say, I never stumbled upon that interview OR that art.

hurting it does.. *snicker*

Nice find, really.

#3651 Sleep Walking

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 May 2007 - 11:44 PM in Dream Discussion

Oh LORD. I do everything in my sleep. I sleep walk, I talk, yell, sing, ETC. All unconcious.

I also have apparenty walked down the stairs, unlocked the door and wandered around in my yard asleep. I remember pain, and waking up to find blood all over my houses' side wall and my nose bleeding. xD

#3657 CHUCK NORR- Er.. Kyra. :3

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 12:07 AM in Introduce Yourself

NOOO! I WAS PADDLED!!!

#3808 NiGHTS into Merchandise?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 06:43 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I know there was a kind of poster in '96 or something. I think Mary just blew all her money to get it. XD

I personally think more merchandice would be a BLESSING. I very much want a NiGHTS plush, but I can't FIND them anywhere. :|

Besides, if they can promote Sonic and make money, SEGA can make double with NiGHTS. Really. It would benefit the fans and company. :3

I like the idea of the magnetic Ideya Shrine. THAT sounds cool!

#3810 CHUCK NORR- Er.. Kyra. :3

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 06:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yes. Its Chuck. XD Hello!

And yes! Hello Sweep-stah!

And Josse, I have NO idea. xD I just found it.. on some site up for free use and I chuckled. I liked it, so... but I don't know.

#3811 How many have you told about NiGHTS?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 06:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

My friends all know about it. XD I DRILLED it into their heads, plus I quote the PiD around them so much...

Normally when I meet someone new, the 3rd or 4th thing I ask is, "Do you play old games, and have you ever played NiGHTS?" I make SURE, SURE, that I mention it to many people.

I got my friend Christine hooked, because I showed her Reala. xD She squealed, call him 'her squishy' and she's been a fan ever since.

#3815 NiGHTS into Merchandise?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 06:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oh, yes! The decent comic adaption, like the one they're doing for Kingdom Hearts, would be absolutely WONDERFUL. :3

I say we team up and burn Archie's headquarters down if they even MENTION NiGHTS, now with the new game comming.

#3817 The NiGHTS Comics!

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 06:52 PM in Poll Area

As for where you can find them online.....TRiPPY has the first two issues posted at her site and is working on getting the rest up.

As for the comics themselves.....*shudders* This topic is likely to start a riot. ^^'' Basically everything that Archie could've screwed up, they did. Everyone looks retarded, the storyline just BARELY follows the original of the game......pretty much the only thing they got right was everyone's names. They suck, man.

No. They didn't even get the names right. :| No idea if anyone posted this, but Jackle was 'Jackal' in the comics.

#3821 The NiGHTS Comics!

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 06:57 PM in Poll Area

A spellchecker they did not have. Wrong names they be. Inconsistant flow, coloring and storyline. Hurting it does ;_;

/yoda

Lets not forget the whiney girl who APPARENTLY changed NiGHTS' whole life around by saying one thing. "But you're not evil!"

#3825 So, Whats with Twin Seeds?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 07:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I take Twin Seeds (the level) to be a dream interpretation of the real Twin Seeds. I can only imagine some random Joe looking into the sky, seeing an Ideya Capture, and calling the cops or something. :P

*just... cracks up*

Operator: What is your emergency?
Man: There's a big floating sphere-like object in the sky! It has.. these.. claws.. holding a floating ball thats glowing, and-
Operator: Sir, have you been drinking?

#3827 How many have you told about NiGHTS?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 07:04 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think the two weirdest people i ever did hook was a forensic scientist and the head of a top Edinburgh University. I was on a train coming back from Manchester or something, they started talking to me as i was sat across from them, i explained what i was drawing, they bought me dinner.

Win.

Oh my gosh, SERIOUSLY?

Oh man, TRiP, you should get a cookie or something for that.

#3830 Nightopians in the Sonic comic books

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 07:07 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Random pian cameo, XD quite amusing.

Are they POKING that poor pian? It's going to bite their fingers off. :|

#3833 How many have you told about NiGHTS?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 07:09 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

They might break down crying in the middle of class if someone walks up to them and says, "Did you see this new game coming out? It has a flying jester in it!"

#3835 The new nightmaren minions

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 07:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Probably new, but I'd love to see some old ones come back too.

AFter I heard Clawz is NOT in it, I felt sad. Reala, I know, is back, so thats a plus... Makes me wonder about Jackle. Jackle was pretty wicked. :3 Seeing the psycho in new, shiney-ness, and his tarrot cards again.. WIN!

But, I'd honestly have to say new ones. :|

#3843 How many have you told about NiGHTS?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 07:39 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

And NiD is just THAT important. >0

AMEN.

#3846 A - Life

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 May 2007 - 07:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I think my shere DUMB LUCK, I drill dashed into a.. I think it was a kircle.. :| And it hit one of my pians and the whole egg thing happened, so I was curious and hatched it. It was STRAANNGE. I was so buzzed, I got my first mepian...

When I replayed Spring Valley, I accidently paralooped a pian.

It, of CORSE, was my mepian. Never made another since, because it's HARD.

#3901 NiD DS

Posted by KyraWolf on 04 May 2007 - 01:33 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It honestly depends how you look at it.

YES, the original game would be nice on the DS for people, who were sadly unable to play that beautiful original, but bad in the ways of the controls.

When NiGHTS came, out were given a 3-D controller, which made the game a HELLUVAH lot easier. Restricting it to a DS, even with the touch screen, can lead to bad hands cramps and such. :| And would make is UBER hard.

#4043 CHUCK NORR- Er.. Kyra. :3

Posted by KyraWolf on 04 May 2007 - 06:31 PM in Introduce Yourself

Oh, totally. XD If my saturn isn't hooked up, its the PS2 for KH and KHII. XD