Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Pikmingirl's Content

There have been 75 items by Pikmingirl (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#54500 Fave Sonic Character

Posted by Pikmingirl on 16 June 2008 - 04:27 PM in Community Corner

1) Blaze The Cat
2) Shadow (In SA2)
3) Tails ( <3 )

Blaze is just cool and awesome character. xD Shadow in SA2 is the dark type of character and good but in later games, he's gone "a bit" emo. And Tails, he was one of my first favorite characters 'cause he is cute. x3

#52042 my reala cosplay

Posted by Pikmingirl on 24 May 2008 - 06:14 PM in Cosplay Zone

Ooh, looks really neat and comfy. Awesome job on that! :)

#52041 THE GREAT NiGHTS GiVEAWAY!

Posted by Pikmingirl on 24 May 2008 - 06:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Sweet! ^^ An NiD contest! :) Good luck to you members and all! I'm going entering. ^^ XD NiGHTS deserves more merchandise just like Sonic! D:< I wanna walk outside with some NiGHTS shoes and hat. AND SLIPPERS! But I guess that's why us fans must make them or something... Still, official stuff are cool. xD

#51582 NiTES: Jernee of Dreemz

Posted by Pikmingirl on 20 May 2008 - 11:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hah! :o Nice comic! :o

#50291 Sega Splash! Golf

Posted by Pikmingirl on 09 May 2008 - 12:45 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ah sweet! It's downloading, pretty slow, but I think it's worth it, anything for a NiGHTS game. XD 64% :) Pics pics pics!

EDIT: all I see is pure darkness and nothing pops up. Awww :D

#50287 Sega Splash! Golf

Posted by Pikmingirl on 09 May 2008 - 12:11 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'll see where and if I can download and I'll try to get some snapshots if it's successful. -_-

Edit: Eep, sorry about that. XD It's back from the graaave~

#50282 Sega Splash! Golf

Posted by Pikmingirl on 08 May 2008 - 11:54 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

<a href="http://sega.jp/topics/080408_2/" target="_blank">http://sega.jp/topics/080408_2/</a>
Our little nightmaren is appearing yay!
If you scroll down, you will notice the pictures that has... Well NiGHTS. Not only that but it looks like he is playable.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Sega is going sport-ish. Awesome. XD

A game for the Window PC? Maybe. I think it might be old, but I haven't noticed this game till now.
I have no idea if this was posted but I didn't see it, soo...

What do you think? -_-

I think you need a Japanese Browser to play or something. It gives me errors so far.

#50077 You can't make this up

Posted by Pikmingirl on 06 May 2008 - 10:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

... Scary but funny... XD RUN PiANS!!!

#49379 Write to Jackle

Posted by Pikmingirl on 30 April 2008 - 04:28 PM in Creative Stuff!

Weee! I want to post something :3

Hii Jackle! Less than three (<3) . Here's a question, what if you had to write a note down and didn't have any paper, where would you write? I write them on my arms, but for you... where?

#49377 Car NiGHTS

Posted by Pikmingirl on 30 April 2008 - 04:15 PM in Creative Stuff!

I'd love to see a car like that. XD The epicness will explode D: I'll also chase it and sing dreams dreams. lol!

#49376 Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Pikmingirl on 30 April 2008 - 03:46 PM in Community Corner

Thanks Diogo! :blink: I think I'll get the DS one, for 2 things, Cheaper, and Portable. XD Yay! NiGHTS character on the go!

#48950 Gamer Poetry

Posted by Pikmingirl on 26 April 2008 - 05:03 AM in Community Corner

I owned and played a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Genisis, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, and a Wii :3 As for portables, Gameboy, Game boy Color, Gameboy Advance and a Nintendo DS. I'm currently searching for a Sega Saturn to play NiD which I can also find in the internet. =o But getting back on topic,

That poem was awesome, and so true. Chrono Trigger was good... ^_^ Awesome RPG

#48525 OWL

Posted by Pikmingirl on 23 April 2008 - 01:09 AM in Creative Stuff!

Yay! :angry: Owl is being loved... or getting attention! Now all we need is a cosplay! XD

#48448 Ideya Shoes!

Posted by Pikmingirl on 22 April 2008 - 07:18 PM in Creative Stuff!

I can't wait to see them done! XD Sounds like something I'd wear for life. :o

#48446 OWL

Posted by Pikmingirl on 22 April 2008 - 07:12 PM in Creative Stuff!

*mixes lots of paper while Wii is on with Owl talking to Will*

I made this at 12am knowing Owl needs more fan-art. 8D

http://pikmingirl.de...Hoohoo-83589236

Smaller Preview =O
Posted Image

If anyone is interested, I also made an Octopaw and many others like Jackle, NiGHTS, Reala, and a NiGHTOPiAN. ;D It's in my gallery on deviantart. :3

#48266 The Unofficial NiD Chatroom

Posted by Pikmingirl on 21 April 2008 - 03:44 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I have a questiooooon D: The chat has a mind of it's own, honestly. One moment it is working dandy, the next, BAM! Lost connection or something like that and I refresh it and still doesn't work. I also downloaded the 2 things from the website to just simply join it without firefox taking hours to open and such. XD Buut, I still get errors running both. :P I think my computer hates me....

#48259 Sundays Updates

Posted by Pikmingirl on 21 April 2008 - 03:04 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Insane plushie of cute added.

*o* zomgomgomgomg <333 CHIBII PLUSHIEEEEEEEEEEEE *dies*

#48092 Sundays Updates

Posted by Pikmingirl on 20 April 2008 - 08:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*drools of high quality pictures* o_____o Very awesome! YAY UPDATENESSZZZZ! <3 *__*

#47737 NiGHTS Journey of Dreams parody

Posted by Pikmingirl on 17 April 2008 - 08:44 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hah! They were both funny! :) lol!

#47729 RR/DC07 Available now!

Posted by Pikmingirl on 17 April 2008 - 08:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Owl's new look for the next NiGHTS game....FTW! XD *rofl*

#47728 NiD.Com GUINNESS VIDEO REPORT! Online now :)

Posted by Pikmingirl on 17 April 2008 - 08:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Yay! I got to see it, very very nice. XD And funny! Great job! ^_^ Yay NiD.com videos! :)

#47612 Hello everyone. Lord_Gourri has arrived!

Posted by Pikmingirl on 17 April 2008 - 02:11 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello there Lord Gourri! Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time chatting with the NiGHTS fans! :D

#47610 NiD.Com GUINNESS VIDEO REPORT! Online now :)

Posted by Pikmingirl on 17 April 2008 - 01:31 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

It's downloading right now, but I believe it's total worth it <3 Yay! XD

EDIT: Oh no! D: My flash player won't work on iiiiit.... Any recommended programs to play this? XD please... :D

#47522 NiGHTS Journey of Dreams parody

Posted by Pikmingirl on 16 April 2008 - 04:03 PM in Creative Stuff!

I wanna seeeeeeeeee~! But it's blocked on the school computers. :blink: I shall watch at home, in a few hours. XD I'll edit the post when I see it. :3 Yay flashes

#47465 Gijinka Jackle Cosplay

Posted by Pikmingirl on 16 April 2008 - 02:04 AM in Cosplay Zone

lol, it's year of Jackle, nice. XD Anywho....!

It's great to see more Jackle cosplays going around, and to that, I say good luck to you! XD

Jackle in a jacket sounds great! Just make sure you don't forget his main part of his body/costume or whatever it is now! His Cape.
And yeah, lots of Gijinka art is replaced with crazy hair stuff. Or a simple form of hat. His colors would include Red, Orange, Light Blue, Black, Yellow, and White. I don't know why, but it reminds me of candy corn! (yum...)
I also like that rabbit hood ideya. ^^ Much good luck to you!

And importantly, give a good nightmaren smile! :D