Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Journey of Dreams parody

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My interests are drawing, watching animes and tv shows, cosplaying (if u want to c my cosplaying got to DA, cosplay.com, or myspace.com/ViewtifulChronos.), play video games, play tennis, spend some time playing my ocarina, creating stories or mostly make comics and spend time with friends and family. i m not putting much but thats mostly what i m interested in and also a NiGHTSFan and a Sonicfan. There is more to say but i end it like this for now.
:D

a NiGHTS Journey of Dreams parody called NiGHTS, Journey to dumbness. I don't know if u guys saw this yet but here enjoy. i did not know if i put this in the right place or not. if i did correct me.

http://rogerregorroger.deviantart.com/art/...fset=0#comments

This flash was made by Rogerregorroger

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
i think the link you put is wrong or maybe its just not working for me
anyway heres a new one for this flash movie

http://rogerregorrog...mbness-82962667

and he have another one on NiGHTS babys, really really funny!

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/972775/

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
.... wow....

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
I wanna seeeeeeeeee~! But it's blocked on the school computers. :blink: I shall watch at home, in a few hours. XD I'll edit the post when I see it. :3 Yay flashes

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
HAHAHHAHHH *dies laughing* I always loved Rogerregorroger's work. It always amused me. XD

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My interests are drawing, watching animes and tv shows, cosplaying (if u want to c my cosplaying got to DA, cosplay.com, or myspace.com/ViewtifulChronos.), play video games, play tennis, spend some time playing my ocarina, creating stories or mostly make comics and spend time with friends and family. i m not putting much but thats mostly what i m interested in and also a NiGHTSFan and a Sonicfan. There is more to say but i end it like this for now.

i think the link you put is wrong or maybe its just not working for me
anyway heres a new one for this flash movie

<a href="http://rogerregorroger.deviantart.com/art/...mbness-82962667" target="_blank">http://rogerregorroger.deviantart.com/art/...mbness-82962667</a>

and he have another one on NiGHTS babys, really really funny!

<a href="http://www.sheezyart.com/view/972775/" target="_blank">http://www.sheezyart.com/view/972775/</a>

it is hmm... oh i guess it didn't work for me either it worked yesterday but i guess something went wrong. Ok kewl thax for the correction.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Hehe, i LOVED those two flash vids. The babies were cute, especially when crawling to deliver the nightopian DOOM!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Nightopian: Wait... who are you.... NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *death*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
lol the cage part in the first video was hilarious because sadly enough it's so true.

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Here's another NiGHTS flash on Newgrounds: http://www.newground...tal/view/410515

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

Here's another NiGHTS flash on Newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/410515

Not funny, but reminds me of the ending to KH. very cute though :D

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
Hah! They were both funny! :) lol!

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

lol the cage part in the first video was hilarious because sadly enough it's so true.

LOL....so true!!!

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

LOL....so true!!!

Yep, perfectly explains why you've got to unlock three cages.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
The first flash was Hilarious!! Owl had no Idea what was going on!! And then when one of the Goodles said "Can I go home now"!!! XDDD

The Second was Super cute!! ^-^ I love the two baby marens!!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
XD NiGHTS babies

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
Oh and this rock? It;s completely useless...so collect them all

BEST LINE EVER!

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
ZOMGZ That was so funneh XD
"I shall have to... CONTINUE STARING RANDOMLY INTO SPACE!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users