Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiD.Com GUINNESS VIDEO REPORT! Online now :)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Today DiGi put together the SEGA HQ trip video after much eyelash batting, blackmailing and downright begging. This video makes me laugh so hard for all the wrong reasons.

Watch it. Seriously.

Warning it contains bad language. We tried to bleep it out but our computer wouldn't let us XD;;;

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/black/gbowr/record.flv
(sorry had to edit the url because of the gap in the title)(It'll work now)
It's a .flv (flash) video and 73Mb 20 mins something long i think. Didn't want to compress it too much and have it look like complete pants. Thats the good quality version.

Then! Myspace viewer version that i think will work on anyones pc and plays automaticaly (lower quality)
http://myspacetv.com...ideoid=32540673

I'll put this on the main website tommorow.
But you guys get it first :D

Enjoy!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
You guys have a cool computer because it gave a big F YOU to censorship. Anyways I can't wait to see this. I wonder what type of shenanigans I will see. I think that's the word you hip kids use these days. :D

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
ack.. what to use to run file on Mac..

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I am highly amused!

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
It's downloading right now, but I believe it's total worth it <3 Yay! XD

EDIT: Oh no! D: My flash player won't work on iiiiit.... Any recommended programs to play this? XD please... :D

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
I died laughing.

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

It's downloading right now, but I believe it's total worth it <3 Yay! XD

EDIT: Oh no! D: My flash player won't work on iiiiit.... Any recommended programs to play this? XD please... :D

Have you tried using VLC?

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
I'm using FLV player, and it work well. While I was watching it, I had a realization: If they hadn't gotten Digi to wear the Sonic Costume, it probably would have been ArchangelUK inside of it. And I Just noticed the Nike Swoosh smile, so this costume is at least as old as Sonic Heroes, which might explain the mismatched hook.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
*applauds* lol, much fun :D Had to restrain the giggles so as not to wake my sister up XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD glad you guys got a laugh. I wish i could've smuggled you all there for the day but this video was as close as we could get.

As for the video not working, i figured NOT making it an MPEG/avi would be a good idea since every time i ever do avi files noone can watch them XD; I'd upload it to youtube but i don't have a directors account. *ponders*
maybe i can get a website flash player or something?

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
or maybe we could actually make it an AVI file so everybody can watch it? :D

just a thought.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Nobody ever has the same codec files when it comes to playing Avi's man, plus i think the file will be huger in size.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
wmv then, if we can save it as that...though i doubt it now, actually. Adobe wouldn't save stuff as wmv.
That college project i did was wmv and that filesize was pretty good.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Remember how crap vistas WMV player is though, it wont play ANYTHING :| Gargh, why does video have to be over complicated.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
fair point

i suppose the flash version should be fine, in the long run. If we can figure out how to get it onto a site like youtube or veoh or something then maybe everyone can see it that way.

god help us when we start making those 30+ minute auchinawa videos, lol. XD;;

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
THAT. VIDEO.

When do you think you'll get back to work on that one anyway? You made a really good start.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hmm. Soon, probably. If i get that out of the way then that only leaves the 'Behind the Scenes - U.V Cosplay' video where it showcases just how bloody long it took you to get ready that first time XD

I might continue a bit more of it when i get home, actually. It would help if the thing wouldn't crash so much. GOOOoooOOOOOO VISTA!!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I still don't understand why it took 4/5 hours at Auchinawa yet only an hour at SEGA... maybe SEGA have timeloops for employees to make the day go faster and for cosplayers... specificaly NiGHTS cosplayers... ignore me I'm blabbering.

Anyways yes, get other video done.
We should make other videos about random NiGHTS stuff sometime, it's a lot of fun. We should try doing a semi serious fandom video or something in the future.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
All in good time, my dear. All in good time. I do believe we have a schedule booked out for our entire year ahead, lol.

When we get some free time i wanted to do a documentary into Selph, innit. As well as various other things. :)

Anyways, let the fanbase have this for now. We'll sort out other stuff later on.
Now i must go. Class end. *bounces out*

-edit-
For those saying they can't watch it, we have been watching it on the latest version of WinAmp. It seems to work on that player so check it out if you have not got it already. :)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

When we get some free time i wanted to do a documentary into Selph, innit. As well as various other things. :)

Sounds good... very good...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I uploaded it to Myspace video player for those of you who can't view the download file:
http://myspacetv.com...ideoid=32540673

Hope that helps ^^

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Yep, that'll do, sankyuu

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Apparently Youtube nolonger have the 10minute plus feature for director accounts. Probably from people ripping off entire movies. Glad that Myspace thing exists :)

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Have I mentioned how much I love you two lately? Seeing DiGi flash gang signs in that Sonic costume made my day. I don't even care if I have two exams and a project. That made today worth waking up for.

Archangel wins points with me for that New York Yankees shirt he was wearing. Although I seriously doubt he's a fan...

And yes. Very bad language. But we're all mature enough to handle that, right? Right...?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
DiGi, your Sega logo impression sounded like the T-rex in the beginning of the Jurassic Park game... XD

I would also like to say you have further horrified me with Tails-Man.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
*twitch twitch* W-what have I -i gotten my self i-in to!!!!
*laughs* It was seriously funny. DiGi was "interesting" in this.
Ack! I definatly found a good group of people to be my role models *grins*...
Boy, are MY parents going to be happy.

NOTE: I feel weird calling the Admin and Moderators by nicknames!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
Yay! I got to see it, very very nice. XD And funny! Great job! ^_^ Yay NiD.com videos! :)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Just watched it. Coulda watched it yesterday. Too lazy. Pretty damn funny. Gay ninja.

That is all.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Looks like you guys had fun. I was kinda confused when it showed DiGi brushing his teeth. Did he know that was going on? And did he actually sneeze at any point in the costume?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Looks like you guys had fun. I was kinda confused when it showed DiGi brushing his teeth. Did he know that was going on? And did he actually sneeze at any point in the costume?

lol DiGi brushing his teeth was one of the best parts. It was one of those "I'm gonna kill you" looks lol

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

Big Brother is watching you.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Me-sa wants avi/wmv-sa!

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
hahaha. Digi angrily brushing his teeth is going to become a recurring inside joke now, isn't it?
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. : )

K.C.Miangra

K.C.Miangra

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Aaw... Digi lived my dream. :D
(when I was really little I wanted to grow up to be Sonic the Hedgehog)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Now if only I had the time to control time and space.... I'd have been there.... in my paper mache Sonic costume (that doesn't actually fit anymore but if I control time and space that won't matter, now will it?! LOL)!

Or I could have painted it pink and glomped DiGi the whole time, but as I wasn't there, I had to settle for the video.

Sorry, Dig', I'm a crazy fangirl for people in big foam hedgehog costumes XD I did it to my cousin on Halloween once. He dressed up as Manic from ol' Sonic Underground. Remember Sonic Underground? Ah.... the cheesy joys of nineties cartooons. *sighs in nostalgia*

I loved that video. It made me smile.

The bit at the end with DiGi asleep, then waking up and giving the camera a WTF look? PRICELESS.

Great. Now I'm going to have to do a parody of your video, and you're going to sue me. But even if you do, you'll get only half a bottle of lotion and a stuffed bunny.

And just to take up space:

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FLYING CREAM CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.

Sorry, Dig', I'm a crazy fangirl for people in big foam hedgehog costumes XD I did it to my cousin on Halloween once. He dressed up as Manic from ol' Sonic Underground. Remember Sonic Underground? Ah.... the cheesy joys of nineties cartooons. *sighs in nostalgia*

lol! I know what you mean... DiGi is funny, and, probably to his great dismay, is going to end up being th but of many jokes.

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
DiGi, you're supposed to brush with an up-and-down motion!

(Also... ARTWORK -> OFFiCiAL ART -> Reala -> middle image on top = Realaheed. Just noticed that today. :x)

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

Big Brother is watching you.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
ATTENTION!

TRiPPY is indeed featured in this month's N-Gamer magazine, on page 82 (at the bottom) to be precise. I've sent her scans but if you fancy getting your hands on some NiD.com love check out your newsagents now.

NOW I SAY!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, sega man. XD There's already a topic about it over this way ---> tada!

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
LOL! Kbooki and I loved the video! You guys are too cute. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users