Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kyle's Content

There have been 6 items by Kyle (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84530 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Kyle on 10 December 2009 - 02:21 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

There's one thing I'm concerned about...

How are you guys sure that they might change their mind and add NiGHTS to the main game by the time it is released?

#79720 Haunted Houses

Posted by Kyle on 26 October 2009 - 11:19 AM in Community Corner

I'm planning on going to a Halloween attraction at a local theme park, it's the park where Zombieland was filmed. There's always a bunch of haunted houses and people come out dressed up and freaking everyone out later in the day.

#79719 Your computer!

Posted by Kyle on 26 October 2009 - 11:17 AM in Community Corner

A black Macbook with an impossible to get off plastic shell and cracks around the edges.

#79718 What Language Do You Speak?

Posted by Kyle on 26 October 2009 - 11:15 AM in Community Corner

English only and a little Spanish from school classes. I used to know some Latin from school as well but that's faded away, it was about four years ago.

#79717 Otakon 2010

Posted by Kyle on 26 October 2009 - 11:12 AM in Community Corner

I would really love to go to this but unfortunately I don't have the time or money ATM. ^_^

#79716 All 4 Wisdom Teeth Removed

Posted by Kyle on 26 October 2009 - 11:04 AM in Community Corner

I'm getting mine out at the end of next month. They're growing horizontally. ^_^

I'm annoyed because I might have to remove all my piercings and they might close (I got them in the summer, but still). I know my lip piercing must come out but I'm going to try to get the oxygen things in my nose despite my septum ring up there.