Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sugar's Content

There have been 11 items by Sugar (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7717 Hello.

Posted by Sugar on 16 June 2007 - 07:00 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi Moriarty <_< Welcome to the forums- I'm Kyle, nice to meet you!

#7452 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by Sugar on 10 June 2007 - 04:49 AM in Poll Area

I'm male and I see NiGHTS as male. I just cannot imagine him being female. :blink:

#7248 Must Be Dreaming

Posted by Sugar on 05 June 2007 - 11:55 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You know, apart from the dream theme I'm not seeing how this is anything like NiGHTS.

Good song though.

Humm, just the way the instruments sound remind me of NiGHTS flying.

#7118 Must Be Dreaming

Posted by Sugar on 04 June 2007 - 03:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Didn't someone make a NiD AMV to this? Or am I imagining things again?

If they have, I haven't seen it. Lol.

#7075 Jackle the Nightmaren

Posted by Sugar on 04 June 2007 - 03:13 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If what I think is going to happen does, SEGA's just spitting out Shadow the hedgehog in a different body.

#7073 Our Worst Fear

Posted by Sugar on 04 June 2007 - 03:11 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Lmao, I want to play as NIT3S!

Grand Theft NiGHTS. Lmao.

#7071 Must Be Dreaming

Posted by Sugar on 04 June 2007 - 03:08 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Greetings, comrades! Just wanted to share a small music video with you all. It is called Must Be Dreaming by the band Frou Frou (Imogen Heap is now doing a project by herself to continue her love of music). This song reminds me of NiGHTS in a lot of ways. Not just because the song is about dreaming, though that is definitely a part of it. The sounds in the song, varying from upbeat and slowing, make me imagine NiGHTS soaring through the beautiful Nightopian landscape. When the song begins to slow down, I imagine NiGHTS calming down to a stop, but the song always speeds right back up again. This video really inspires me, and I just thought I'd share this wonderful song with everyone.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uryUCVhjtr4

The ending is really freaky, lol.

#7065 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by Sugar on 04 June 2007 - 01:40 AM in Dream Discussion

I keep appearing in this strange house in my dreams. It's like a mix of my house with another. In the door in my room (it's just insulation and crap; it was supposed to be turned into another room), there's a room with different computers displaying my childhood? There's also a HUGE winding staircase, and for some reason, there are always a few places in the house I can't get to. For example, there's an almost abysmal hole I can look into, and inside is the most beautiful place I've seen... But I can't get to it, and it makes me very sad. This makes me think about Alice's Adventures in Wonderland when Alice wants to enter the rose garden, but she can't because she is too large. Hmm! :)

#7064 What do you love to do in a dream?

Posted by Sugar on 04 June 2007 - 01:37 AM in Dream Discussion

I'd like to be able to live and explore in my own personal landscape I create myself! >:)

Something Totoro-ish. Hahaha.

#7062 Tashy's Plushie's

Posted by Sugar on 04 June 2007 - 01:33 AM in Creative Stuff!

Eeeek. Socute.exe! I like the fact that you made a Maren plushie. :)

#7026 HELLOOO

Posted by Sugar on 03 June 2007 - 07:00 PM in Introduce Yourself

My name is Kyle. I'm currently fourteen. I live in the US. I'm really interested in graphic arts, reading, and music!? I'm German and Korean. I have a poodle. iSing, iDance, iWalk, iTalk, iLove, iHate!?

Done with random facts. Anyway, I joined this site because in my early childhood I always played various Sonic games with one of my particular friends, and they always included something related to NiGHTS. The character really made me wonder who the hell it was, taunting so many fans in so many games being recycled and spit out. I've also always been interested in parapsychology and dreams, and learning that Trippy was able to have lucid dreams really made me interested to join this site. I had no idea NiGHTS could connect to subjects like this.

Anyway! Feel free to say hi or something. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

EDIT: I'm also a huge fan of Space Channel 5, created by SEGA, and I'm looking forward to finding something just as addicting.