Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HELLOOO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Sugar

Sugar

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:The Dresden Dolls, Ladytron, & lots of ska :}
My name is Kyle. I'm currently fourteen. I live in the US. I'm really interested in graphic arts, reading, and music!? I'm German and Korean. I have a poodle. iSing, iDance, iWalk, iTalk, iLove, iHate!?

Done with random facts. Anyway, I joined this site because in my early childhood I always played various Sonic games with one of my particular friends, and they always included something related to NiGHTS. The character really made me wonder who the hell it was, taunting so many fans in so many games being recycled and spit out. I've also always been interested in parapsychology and dreams, and learning that Trippy was able to have lucid dreams really made me interested to join this site. I had no idea NiGHTS could connect to subjects like this.

Anyway! Feel free to say hi or something. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

EDIT: I'm also a huge fan of Space Channel 5, created by SEGA, and I'm looking forward to finding something just as addicting.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Hello there and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll fit right in. :3
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to PM either me, animejosse or one of our lovely Moderators.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
*scaringly schrill squeel* HI HOW ARE YOU?! XD Welcome to the forums, Im sure you'll like it here. ^-^

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
*huggles* Welcome to the forums~! ^__^ Hope you have fun here with the rest of us.~

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello ;)

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
Ooooh, another Space Channel 5 fan. Love the sig. ^_^

And if you're looking for something as fun and addicting as Space Channel 5, look no further than NiGHTS. I'm hoping the new Wii sequel will be the same as well. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users