Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tangocat777's Content

There have been 901 items by Tangocat777 (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28960 The Glorious JoD DVD

Posted by Tangocat777 on 07 December 2007 - 02:10 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Would we also get the DVD if we bought JoD? It IS an E-rated game last time I checked......

#28958 Go To your Gamestop!

Posted by Tangocat777 on 07 December 2007 - 02:06 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Excellent find, Apti. Also, thanks for breathing new life into my thread.
I wonder why they can't do the thing for Metroid Prime 3.
That'd be so cool.
Also, I wish Sonic Riders would get this kind of coverage. *small amount of NiGHTS angst*

#28823 Official Game Site Updates

Posted by Tangocat777 on 06 December 2007 - 01:10 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

*teary eyes*
It is all so beautiful.

#28817 sonicteamUSA

Posted by Tangocat777 on 06 December 2007 - 12:53 AM in Introduce Yourself

The game hasn't been shipped yet, but Iizuka and his team have finished the actual build of the game.
Errr.....What does ninja dibs mean??

You'll find out on your own, eventually.

#28702 Go To your Gamestop!

Posted by Tangocat777 on 04 December 2007 - 11:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, it'd be hard to use it to advertise if it was a preorder gift. I mean, we'd be the only ones who would get it, leaving that aforementioned history portion useless.

#28701 sonicteamUSA

Posted by Tangocat777 on 04 December 2007 - 11:21 PM in Introduce Yourself

0_o
Finished development? This contradicts what we have been told.
Erm, so, you're going to work for Sega. Well, then, I call ninja dibs on you. :)

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

#28687 Heya

Posted by Tangocat777 on 04 December 2007 - 09:49 PM in Introduce Yourself

Good stuff. Welcome friend. Watch out for flying skittles.

#28685 SEGAnerds Preview

Posted by Tangocat777 on 04 December 2007 - 09:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wait, our Admins go to Sega of Europe, and play Sonic and Mario and their admins go there to play NiGHTS?
That's messed up right there. Erm, anyways, side missions are fun. That was my main worry. Screw character models, this is good stuff.

#28679 Go To your Gamestop!

Posted by Tangocat777 on 04 December 2007 - 09:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Sounds good to me.
Hey, kori (also Purg) do you (or Loren) have any idea when theywill be here? Also, I must now check to see if Sonic Riders Zero Gravity is E-rated.

You'd think they would time this with Sonic and Mario at the Olympics.....

Edit: NiGHTS shirt.
Japan's getting all the cool NiGHTS stuff........ so far as we know. :)

#28604 No PS2 NiD release ANYWHERE!

Posted by Tangocat777 on 04 December 2007 - 12:51 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Just a matter of time, i think. They would be stupid to not release it over here...and i think after that interview with Iizuka last Friday, i think he knows this fanbase is quite bloody huge in the US and UK. Just give it some time. He'll port it to us eventualy. If he doesn't, we'll just bombared Sega with emails again. S'no problem, my friend. :D

Yeah, he also knows that we all have Wii consoles because of JoD. *VERY hopeful*

#28603 Go To your Gamestop!

Posted by Tangocat777 on 04 December 2007 - 12:47 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I wish I knew. Plus, they aren't advertising this all that well. The sign was so very tiny.
Probably a little reel going.
Fly with NiGHTS, yada yada, then perhaps giving a final release date.

#28587 NEXT NIGHTS

Posted by Tangocat777 on 03 December 2007 - 10:52 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

They should stop at NiGHTS adventure 2. >.>

#28584 Go To your Gamestop!

Posted by Tangocat777 on 03 December 2007 - 10:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I can't shake off the nagging feeling that this was mentioned already, but I don't see it anywhere, sooooo........
I went to my Gamestop yesterday to purchase Sonic Rush adventure. While I was there, I notice this little tiny sign in the Wii section saying that if I bought an new E-rated Sega game, I would get a Nights:JoD DVD for free. Unfortunatly, the guy there said that they weren't in yet, and nobody wants to play Sonic Rush adventure online. D:
Oh, well, tis still a cool game.

#28341 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Tangocat777 on 02 December 2007 - 12:38 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You can play as Micheal Jackson as an extra skin while playing online, and everyone does.

The pole dancing mini-game has horrible lag when playing against the computer, due to the fact that pole-dancing is a hard thing for computers to comprehend. You wouldn't dare play it online, either.

Later in the game, you get the power to customize NiGHTS' butt.

If you have Internet Channel, the most disturbing pictures you've ever encountered will show up in the backrounds of dreams.

The owl is a boss fight. During the whole fight, he runs away as you futilly try to paraloop him.

50 percent of the game is meant to advertise the next Sonic game.

It is rated C for chains.

#28312 HIYA!

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 09:26 PM in Introduce Yourself

BEST AVATAR EVAR.

You are welcome here.

#28310 I found another Iizuka interview

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 09:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Online chat? Seven ideya?????? Super NiGHTS! :P
Well, that elimintaes my seven world chains idea.

#28306 Official Game Site Updates

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 08:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

New Theory: The owl is Shadow NiGHTS.

#28304 New JoD screenshots at IGN

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 08:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah, kinda hard to miss. Niraven was on to something with that owl.

#28290 New JoD screenshots at IGN

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 07:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

http://media.wii.ign...mg_5097970.html

LOL, Will's got spunk.
XD

#28286 Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 05:41 PM in Community Corner

I don't know. Actually, I'm think they messed around with a lot of characters in the previous trailer. I must go back to check. Maybe they have specific gear for those skills.
I also notice that it is possible to use four Blazes in one multiplayer race, and she can grind.

#28284 Iizuka answers our questions in London!

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 05:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

HUGE MEGA-SQUEE.
Best thing ever.
These forums are becoming a news site.

#28283 The best commercial ever.

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 05:27 PM in Community Corner

I've seen better.

#28198 Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Posted by Tangocat777 on 01 December 2007 - 04:18 AM in Community Corner

Ah, yes. I don't think anyone will claim that XBL is more cost efficient than Nintendo WFC.
Oh, yeah. Something about online rivals and world rankings were on a japanese site.
Now, I shall subject you to a new trailer.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28428.html

#27805 Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Posted by Tangocat777 on 29 November 2007 - 02:38 AM in Community Corner

It is possible that they could host their own servers. MoH:H2 used EA's servers, which did not use friend codes. However, that's so incredibly unlikely.

#27625 New Journey of Dreams review

Posted by Tangocat777 on 28 November 2007 - 02:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh. Just saw this at my usual place. I don't suppose the Burning Rangers 2 news is on this site, is it?
Also, what happened to Sega "pleasing the old fans"? This looks like they're more trying to draw new people in and assuming the old fans will go for it. At least there's nothing bad in there about My Dream. Also, if the Nunchuk controls Link and Midna, tis good enough for me to fly with.