Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

Guest_segakid_*

Guest_segakid_*
  • Guests
NO WAY, that suck's!, how will you do the move's and do the gravity dive, the wii mote is the best option for that, unless sega creates a totally new board that can do the functions that the game allows then that's a different story.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I have several faviorite boards. Each one goes with a certain character though.
NiGHTS: Air Broom, Grinder, Hang On, Darkness
Tails: Default board, Grinder, Hang On
Amy: Light Board, Hang On, Darkness
Shadow: Darkness, Hang On

As you can see though my fav boards are the Hang On because of the really cool music and the Air Broom. I like things that can enable my fly character to grind and look cool!

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

NO WAY, that suck's!, how will you do the move's and do the gravity dive, the wii mote is the best option for that, unless sega creates a totally new board that can do the functions that the game allows then that's a different story.

You do realize that the balance board doesn't make all your remotes explode, right? They work together, buttons or waggle would get the job done.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
You guys already know by now that I LOVE using NiGHTS and Heavy Gear, you won't need turbulence with that bad boy. NiGHTS is the only flying character that doesn't reduce speed, awesome.
I like any speed type character with advantage-s. So very fast.
gonintendo.com/?p=24740
oh look, another japanese site with new info and pictures.
D:

Guest_segakid_*

Guest_segakid_*
  • Guests

You do realize that the balance board doesn't make all your remotes explode, right? They work together, buttons or waggle would get the job done.

They do?, hmm.... then that would be okay then, but i'm still not diggin the idea to much, that balance thing suck's ass to me.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

New, better singer. Thank you Sega. Gravity controls are awesome as well. Doesn't look half bad either.

You had me at that line :D

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Haha, my thread rises yet again. You may have noticed I don't update much, on account of the fact that I haven't heard anything about the game ince, well, September. Anyways.
Click
Now with a Wi-Fi sticker.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Woot! Yes this topic does need to be revived. I may buy this game as soon as it comes out. (Which is saying a lot since I rarely do that with any games! I bargen buy! XD ) I am happy to remember about the Wi-Fi. I just hope you can choose a friend to race against and not just someone at random.

--Edit--
I also wish the whole version of the theme song was ready for download right now. I know, I am weird for likeing the song. Oh well.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Um... If it's anything like Phantom Hourglass,
IT
WILL
KICK
ASS
(they give you the option to play with friends, anyone in your country, and anyone in the world)
There's that World Grand Prix thing, which might suggest worldwide tournaments.
So, I suppose we should register each other, wait..... do you have a Wii yet? (getting awfully close to JoD)

Thought: JoD allows Gamecube cotrollers, will Zero Gravity use them?
Also, Clicky
Before, 40 upgrades were confirmed, now there's 60.
:D

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Yes I have the Wii. In fact...I already have you registered you goof! :lol: In case you forgot, my number is 1072 6043 4230 0486. I think I wrote it down earlier in this topic or on the Pokemon one? O.o Can't remember.

That does sound cool though. I wouldn't be interested in the World Tournament stuff. I just want to play against friends.

Sounds like they have been busy. Thats always good to know. :D

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
O RLY?
Guess I forgot to register you, I'll do that....

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
LOL Yes I did. In fact you are the only one on my list. O.O

I don't have too many friends nor do I go online much. Its hard because trying to find a time of day where the school internet will let me on is a pain in the butt. Jax knows this well with the DS and Pokemone chat. We had our Pokemon battles interrupted so many times its not even funny. >.<

I hope I can get the Wii to work better. ;-;

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Ouch..........
It's a good thing you're telling me this ahead of time.
I get competitive while online, so I'll try and not be suspicious of intentional dsconnecting. :unsure:

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Ouch..........
It's a good thing you're telling me this ahead of time.
I get competitive while online, so I'll try and not be suspicious of intentional dsconnecting. :unsure:

Oh god no! Thy needs know I do not quit even if my butt twas getting kicked. *Shot for trying to sound like Epros*

It works better on weekends thank god. In fact I have it working right now. I think the DS is picky or something. O.o

Me: Jax...can you hear me now?

Jax: He....I....lo.....

Me: Sorry I still can't hear you.

Jax: *Blows into mic*

Me: T_T

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Oh god no! Thy needs know I do not quit even if my butt twas getting kicked. *Shot for trying to sound like Epros*

It works better on weekends thank god. In fact I have it working right now. I think the DS is picky or something. O.o

Me: Jax...can you hear me now?

Jax: He....I....lo.....

Me: Sorry I still can't hear you.

Jax: *Blows into mic*

Me: T_T

Can't help you there.
BTW, I just registered you. :unsure:
You planning on getting any other Wi-Fi games? (Naturally,SSBB is given for anyone who has a Wii)

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Can't help you there.
BTW, I just registered you. :unsure:
You planning on getting any other Wi-Fi games? (Naturally,SSBB is given for anyone who has a Wii)

Actually I may not get SSBB for a long while. I don't have much money and I wait until games are usually $20. JOD and Sonic Riders will be the only games I will be getting new. So far all I have is Zelda and Sonic. I also hope to one day get Mario and Sonic at the Olympics and...there was something else but I can't remember right now...T_T

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
You have Sonic and the Secret Rings? Awesome.Oh, you might be thinking of Metroid Prime 3.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Nope not Metroid. I don't play those games. I am too bad of a video game player and it makes me aggrivated to play games like those. Just like Megaman games...

Yes, Sonic and the Seceret Rings was definatly on my to get list when I first got the Wii. I still don't have everything on it yet though...

(Darn you! Accept my credit card you piece of crude! Argh! T_T I never can spell right on the Wii...)

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
I suppose we can eliminate BWii and Medal of Honor:heroes 2.
Hmmmm..... Trauma Center maybe?
Fire Emblem?
Mario Kart?

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
I have a weak stomach.
What is that again? Is that a tatical RPG? I can't remember...
Maybe...

I am a major cheap skate. It has to be one heck of a game before I get it. OH now I remember. I want Samba De Amigo if it comes out. Yeah...I have strange taste. I also want the new Crystal Chronicals whenver it comes out. And...another Wii remote. I still only have one! OMG SIN!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Fire Emblem, you know, the tactical RPG with catgirls.
Um, you do know there are two Crystal Chronicles coming out, don't you?
Crystal Bearers and that other one with the long name on WiiWare.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Fire Emblem, you know, the tactical RPG with catgirls.
Um, you do know there are two Crystal Chronicles coming out, don't you?
Crystal Bearers and that other one with the long name on WiiWare.

Ah! Yes now it rings a bell. I don't do tactical RPG's much...but I might. Both FFTatic games were fun. I will most likely get SSBB before I get that game though.

........I don't keep up with these things well. I live in a box...a BOX! T_T

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
And you get Wi-Fi in that box? Pretty cool box right there.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
My box is very high technical! ^_^ Its cozy too.

Anyway...what was the topic about again? OH right Riders. :P Can't wait. I want to play it now! D:

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Well, like I said, the biggest update since September was that Wi-Fi sticker. Man, news is slow..... DX

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
*cough* sorry to inturrupt *cough* :blink:
I probably actually smiled this wide when i got the news: :D I have the original for my gamecube. but aparrently i don't know how to unlock jets missions thus i can work to unlock NiGHTS. what I'm wondering about is storyline. what shinanigans are those dang babylonians up to this time...? :o

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Unless SEGA made this game actually online...Then the only thing you can do is download replays and save other peoples ghost data. I'm hoping for a leader board too.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Unless SEGA made this game actually online...Then the only thing you can do is download replays and save other peoples ghost data. I'm hoping for a leader board too.

I know what you mean. That is possible but I could have sworn we read somewhere earlier that there will be online racing. Now whether or not we will be able to choose who we race against...is another story.

I am sick of seeing "Wi-Fi" Stickers on Wii games and the only thing they can do is post and view high scores. Yes I know I suck. Don't rub it in my face. T_T

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

I know what you mean. That is possible but I could have sworn we read somewhere earlier that there will be online racing. Now whether or not we will be able to choose who we race against...is another story.

I am sick of seeing "Wi-Fi" Stickers on Wii games and the only thing they can do is post and view high scores. Yes I know I suck. Don't rub it in my face. T_T

Nintendo's online sucks and Friend codes for different games also SUCK! If SEGA can find a way around this I will be happy.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
It is possible that they could host their own servers. MoH:H2 used EA's servers, which did not use friend codes. However, that's so incredibly unlikely.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
What can we expect. I mean the entire thing is free you know. Would you rather be paying a bunch of money like if you had XBox live? We can't haver everything I guess.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Ah, yes. I don't think anyone will claim that XBL is more cost efficient than Nintendo WFC.
Oh, yeah. Something about online rivals and world rankings were on a japanese site.
Now, I shall subject you to a new trailer.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28428.html

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

Ah, yes. I don't think anyone will claim that XBL is more cost efficient than Nintendo WFC.
Oh, yeah. Something about online rivals and world rankings were on a japanese site.
Now, I shall subject you to a new trailer.
<a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28428.html" target="_blank">http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28428.html</a>

SOOOO PRETTY! wait a minute... did they make shadow a power charecter!?!?!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
I don't know. Actually, I'm think they messed around with a lot of characters in the previous trailer. I must go back to check. Maybe they have specific gear for those skills.
I also notice that it is possible to use four Blazes in one multiplayer race, and she can grind.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
http://sonic.sega.jp/riders/ShootingStarStory/

Check out the 3d Flight character. Our man is in for def.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

http://sonic.sega.jp/riders/ShootingStarStory/

Check out the 4th Flight character. Our man is in for def.

Almost looks like the 3rd AND 4th could be our man...could they have possibly put NiGHTS AND Reala in this one? -_-

*adds game to MUST BUY ON LAUNCH DAY list*

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Oops. I meant 3d. Silly Jof. Theyre using the JoD artwork it would seem.

4th is Cream, I believe

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Oh yeah, i forgot to mention this. Seiya went to play it at a games event and they asked a Sega rep there if NiGHTS was in it and the rep said - "Well, telling you would ruin the surprise" or something along those lines. But it's obvious NiGHTS is in this game. -_-

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Well what do you know...

*STILL sits and waits for this darn thing to come out!*
--Edit--
Knuckles looks a bit demented in his profile image....

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
The U.S. site is up. and NiGHTS is present and accounted for. although they did use his JoD clothes. I prefer his original design.

And it looks like they've only shown us a bit more than half of the characters in this game so far. Although they'd have to shrink him way down, I'd be amused to no end to see the Temjin (the VOOT version, of course) in this game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users