Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD
Oh crap, Why does Reala have a Sailor Moon mask? I'm sorry, I dont have a grudge of that mask or tatoo? it just made me think of Sailor Moon when I frist saw it.

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
*dies again*(in glee ofcourse)

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
The designs in this game all seem to be a bit too busy.

Exploding-Man

Exploding-Man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
NiGHTS: Majora's Mask?

=p

Well at least now there is proof that the picture of Wizeman in that one stage isn't Reala THAT WONT GET DELETED.

*Glares crossly at admins.*

EDiT from DiGi - Just doing our job, mate. <_<

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
It's a pimp mask. Leave the pimp alone.

Okay so he's not a pimp but the mask probably gives him a lot more power. ULTIMATE POWER!!!!

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
It gives him pimp power.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
>>
<<

They're gunna put in an unlockable alternate outfit for 2P Reala that's a pimp suit. You know it. XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Had a feeling Reala's new look would correlate with NiGHTS.. 'tis only logical..

NiGHTS runs.. wanna see that. Never even seen 'im walk before, let alone run

Kbooki

Kbooki

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
... watch him trip and fall over those enormous feet of his. lol

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />

The designs in this game all seem to be a bit too busy.

you can thank graphics whores for that.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
DREAMiNF, do you mean.. Tuxedo Reala? Or would that be Reala Mask? *gigglesnort*

He could become that Arabian fellow in the Desert level! 8D Oh Sailor Moon, your legacy lives on, whether we like it or not...

But Reala with the voice of Him is PURE GOLD.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

NiGHTS: Majora's Mask?

=p

Well at least now there is proof that the picture of Wizeman in that one stage isn't Reala THAT WONT GET DELETED.

*Glares crossly at admins.*

EDiT from DiGi - Just doing our job, mate. ^_^

True and if the silhouette was recognizably Wizeman, it probably means he still has his spikey d00 and not huge ram horns.

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.
Wow....these are all REALLY good theries.[excuse spelling] But, >giggle< some of you just crack me up! And sorry to hear about your dream about 'spider Reala', YamiLover13, cause you're not alone. I have major arachniphobia. And I also had a very disturbing dream last night when Reala almost killed me.......but not w/out kissing me first. I'm so very scared....... :blink: ^_^ :(

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD

DREAMiNF, do you mean.. Tuxedo Reala? Or would that be Reala Mask? *gigglesnort*

He could become that Arabian fellow in the Desert level! 8D Oh Sailor Moon, your legacy lives on, whether we like it or not...

But Reala with the voice of Him is PURE GOLD.

Yea Yea Tuxedo Reala! Anyways I can't wait to see the Sexiest NiGHTMAREN get EVEN sexier.... IN 3D!

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
::reads topic::
::runs around, squealing like a three year old who's just seen the greatest thing in the world AND gotten a new toy at the same time. Attaches to someone's head and GLEES LIKE A MOFO::

...And Reala as the Moonlight Knight is a TERRIFYING IDEA.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

...And Reala as the Moonlight Knight is a TERRIFYING IDEA.

So does that mean whenever he puts on the Mask his gender will change. :o

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Wow....these are all REALLY good theries.[excuse spelling] But, >giggle< some of you just crack me up! And sorry to hear about your dream about 'spider Reala', YamiLover13, cause you're not alone. I have major arachniphobia. And I also had a very disturbing dream last night when Reala almost killed me.......but not w/out kissing me first. I'm so very scared....... :D :o :D

Sorry to hear that Reala tried killin' ya. >>' Jealous about the kissing part though. XD Someone likes yooou~In a violent way that is. <<' Speakin' of the NiD cast in our dreams. I recently saw Jackle doing what looked like shopping..Think it had something to do with Wal-Mart and the Nightmaren joining forces to take over the world. It was..Odd. *flicks her mom on the ear for dragging her to Wal-Mart when she was on cold meds* DX

EDiT: More than halfway to 100 posts! Finally! XD

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

So does that mean whenever he puts on the Mask his gender will change. :D

O_O............that.....would scare me...and dude, I'm an insane psycho when it comes to this stuff..:o

Sorry to hear that Reala tried killin' ya. >>' Jealous about the kissing part though. XD Someone likes yooou~In a violent way that is. <<' Speakin' of the NiD cast in our dreams. I recently saw Jackle doing what looked like shopping..Think it had something to do with Wal-Mart and the Nightmaren joining forces to take over the world. It was..Odd. *flicks her mom on the ear for dragging her to Wal-Mart when she was on cold meds* DX

EDiT: More than halfway to 100 posts! Finally! XD

O_O.....I remember one dream I had and Reala was in it....he had all these big ol' henchmen monster thing guys and he had a long coat vest thing, and big BELLS on his gauntlets.....I laughed....and apparently fused with NiGHTS.....But the rest of the dream was INSANE!!!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
It's the 'Yo Momma' mask. It allows him to deliver yo momma jokes at three-hundred jokespersecond! (jps)

But seriously...

Rediculous fanboy SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

d3vilcat

d3vilcat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Phantom of the opera anyone? :D

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
XD I'm late to the party, aren't I? Oh well :D

I must admit, I just sat here and read through all five pages of this topic. I had to squee at the news, and just couldn't stop laughing through this topic. The Phantom of the Opera and the 'HIM' voice suggestions made me laugh the most XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
How's my guesstimate?

Posted Image

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

How's my guesstimate?

Posted Image

Its a very lovely image. However, I am liking the mask even less. It stands out way too much against him. Maybe if it were red or black I might accept it a little better. Also...I am not sure if they said he had one jewl or the three jewls like last time. I wonder....

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
*snoring with an anime bubble thing forming from her nose (that's what I get for drawing too late)*

NiGHTS: Wah ha ha! Reala with Him's voice!

*anime snore bubble thing pops*

Huh?!? *reads through* What the-- (wonders if Digi and the Powerpuff Dreamers are all right)

Hooray for the Phanton of the Opera Reala! I can't really say anything about Reala's voice only that it should not be any more feminine than NiGHTS' is (a female voiced Reala would just throw me off). As for running NiGHTS, I had a dream about him walking, so seeing him running shouldn't be that much of a stretch.

As far as accents go... I'll watch Harry Potter and get back to you guys.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Its a very lovely image. However, I am liking the mask even less. It stands out way too much against him. Maybe if it were red or black I might accept it a little better. Also...I am not sure if they said he had one jewl or the three jewls like last time. I wonder....

Heh, thanks.. I was thinking the same when Niraven showed us Reala with a mask to begin with.. I'd assume he doesn't always wear it, or that you have to take it from him. His face is cool enough without a mask, IMHO.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Yeah, it's a shame because he has such distinctive eyes. I can't imagine it will be on him constantly though.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Heh, thanks.. I was thinking the same when Niraven showed us Reala with a mask to begin with.. I'd assume he doesn't always wear it, or that you have to take it from him. His face is cool enough without a mask, IMHO.

Mabye his boss battle will be similar to Jackle's. We have to get the mask off him in order to hurt him. I hope so. I really want to see him without the mask on.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Maybe he just wants to dress up pretty for the after-game party, and is merely asking NiGHTS' opinion of it in the game?

Also, my verdict on the NiGHTS running thing-

Posted Image

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Maybe he just wants to dress up pretty for the after-game party, and is merely asking NiGHTS' opinion of it in the game?

Also, my verdict on the NiGHTS running thing-

Posted Image

:D

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
What if... that's not a mask... but it's a pair of glasses! >:D

Reala apparently got sick of doing Wizeman's algebra homework for him. >_>

*die*

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

How's my guesstimate?

Posted Image

Pretty sure it's only the purple gem now, which makes me saaaad. I liked the three diamonds. DX I love his eyes, but I have to admit..The mask does look pretty cool. >> Lovely pic, btw.

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

How's my guesstimate?

Posted Image

Nice picture. Not a bad guess, though the purple gem and the gold three-pronged crest around it are much bigger, as is the mask slightly larger. The feathers are also much more prominate.

The gauntlets are quite similar, though Reala also had very complicated gloves to go with it.

And finally, the vest for Reala really does look entirely different from the original.

I really like it though! Certainly wonderful for going off of how I described it. It also looks better than my sketch (though SEGA was watching me, can you blame me? >_>;)

Like it!

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^

Nice picture. Not a bad guess, though the purple gem and the gold three-pronged crest around it are much bigger, as is the mask slightly larger. The feathers are also much more prominate.

The gauntlets are quite similar, though Reala also had very complicated gloves to go with it.

And finally, the vest for Reala really does look entirely different from the original.

I really like it though! Certainly wonderful for going off of how I described it. It also looks better than my sketch (though SEGA was watching me, can you blame me? >_>;)

Like it!

I know this is probably too much to ask, considering all that you have done for us already, but could you maybe do a quick sketch of the rest of Reala? If your too busy or don't feel like it thats ok ^^
I'm dying to know what his outfit looks like and you're like the only person outside of Sega who's seen him. You don't believe how jealous I am xD
But thanks so much for your reporting on the Games Convention ^__^ Really greeat work!

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

I know this is probably too much to ask, considering all that you have done for us already, but could you maybe do a quick sketch of the rest of Reala? If your too busy or don't feel like it thats ok ^^
I'm dying to know what his outfit looks like and you're like the only person outside of Sega who's seen him. You don't believe how jealous I am xD
But thanks so much for your reporting on the Games Convention ^__^ Really greeat work!

Oye, I can't remember all the details other than the ones I wrote, but I could give it a try or sketch the picture of the scene with NiGHTS, Reala and Wizeman. That might be better. ;)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I want to draw NOWWW! *Cries*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

I really like it though! Certainly wonderful for going off of how I described it. It also looks better than my sketch (though SEGA was watching me, can you blame me? >_>:P

Like it!

Ah sweet, thanks for validating for me. I do wonder what his vest looks like.. and props to your sketching abilities; I'd say you did well under the given circumstances.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Maybe he can 'pop his collar' like NiGHTS can now. ^_^

Now its time to wait to see what other bosses are revealed...

Martijngamer

Martijngamer

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:My lovely fiance Tawny (known here as Niraven)

Ah sweet, thanks for validating for me. I do wonder what his vest looks like.. and props to your sketching abilities; I'd say you did well under the given circumstances.

I'm so proud of her <3

I'd say though, I don't think it was (just) the lightning/angle, the colors were a bit darker. Your idea looks a bit pale compared to the intro bit.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

I'm so proud of her <3

I'd say though, I don't think it was (just) the lightning/angle, the colors were a bit darker. Your idea looks a bit pale compared to the intro bit.

Heh, no doubt it does.. hey, you in cahoots with Niraven? (edit: yes you are, welcome!) What color would you say Reala's body looks like? I just went on the old CG pic from the first game.. sort of that powdery blue/purple. I know in-game he looked darker..

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Heh, no doubt it does.. hey, you in cahoots with Niraven? (edit: yes you are, welcome!) What color would you say Reala's body looks like? I just went on the old CG pic from the first game.. sort of that powdery blue/purple. I know in-game he looked darker..

As you guessed, Martijngamer is my partner in crime and fiance. He's the one that was with me when we grabbed all these exclusives. Kudos to him for his sneaky cell-phone skills!

Reala's body is pretty much exactly the same as the original, slightly darker (only a shade or few) from the picture you did. Reala's new vest is pretty much a combination between his and NiGHTS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users