Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obedience or Defiance

• Please log in to reply
804 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle looked down, quickly pulling Youko out of his collar. "What the hell're you doing?" The Nightmaren could feel some strange energy around them, but had no idea what it was.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
"Nothing, nothing, mister Scykle!" Youko chirped, her slitted eyes opened up, but then suddenly her purple irises started to slowly move to the corners of her eyes in a rather creepy fashion...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle dropped Youko, reeling backwards from her sudden change in demeanor. "Youko...somethin's up." He clenched his fists, looking around. Something was watching him, he could feel it...or at least...he thought so?

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko was dropped to the ground, "Oof!" She sat up, "No, really? I t hought we were the only ones here. Right, mister lancy?" She looked towards one of her tails, partically the purple tail, and started talking to the tail, but was speaking for it in response to her earlier question, her eyes becoming derpy-like, "That is right, Youko, we are the only ones here."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stepped back, looking at Youko with what would be an eyebrow raised. "Uh...right...maybe you should stay here while I go get some food."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Okay dokey, Scykle wickle." Youko smiled innocently, then her eyes turned derpy again when she began moving one of her tails and began speaking for it, saying in a small voice, "Come back soon-y!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle leaped away from Youko, confused. After a bit of running, he landed near a bush with bright-blue fruit growing on it, and he began to pluck some from it. "What the hell's up with Youko? Something's up." The bushes rustled, causing Scykle to whip around to see Roze stepping through them; she appeared to be bleeding. He ran to her, but then remembered what she had done to Youko. "You!" he snarled. She held her hand out to him, her eyes weak.

"Scykle, please...I...couldn't stand the thought of a future without you," she said, quietly, "I'm sorry I attacked the fox..." He grunted, unable to believe her. He was too worried about Youko to think about whatever Roze was talking about.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko laid on the ground on her back, but then suddenly sat up and began moving her blue-tipped tail, speaking for it as her eyes once again turned derpy, "You know, Youko, I hope Scykle is alright out there." She spoke to the tail in response, "Oh I'm sure he's fine. As long as Roze doesn't come crying to him." Her eyes turned derpy again as she spoke for her tail again, "I hope that flower broad doesn't get him either."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stared at Roze, who waited in front of him for him to accept her. He admitted that something about her made him feel different, but there was something like that about Youko, too, at least when she wasn't a damn fox. He sighed, then looked Roze in the eyes.

"Roze, we're at war, here. As far as I'm concerned, you still fight for the other side," he looked down at the ground, considering for a moment, "After it's over...maybe..." He took his fruit and ran back to Youko, who he hoped wasn't completely insane at the moment.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko began walking around in circles while standing on her hind legs, holding one of her tails as she was dancing with it. Her eyes were derpy as she talked to the tail, "My my, you're a great dancer, mister Fluffy."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle popped into the clearing, his head full of Roze and his hands full of fruit. He sighed, seeing Youko still completely bonkers. "What's the matter with you, woman? SNAP OUT OF IT!" He picked her up and bopped her on the head.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko yelped, holding her head in pain, "Ow! That hurts!" She shoved one of her tails on his face, and began talking for it as her eyes became derped again, "Youko's not a toy, you big lug!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed. "So much for that working. Here's yer lunch." He tossed Youko one of the large, blue fruits. "What, eh...exactly is going on here?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko quickly caught the large blue fruit, the weight of it nearly knocked her over. "Oof!" She opened her mouth and tried to take a bite out of it, but wound up getting her teeth stuck to the ground and began carrying it around in an attempt to get it off.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stepped over and pulled Youko free before cutting the fruit up with his claws. "There."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko moved her tail to Scykle and talked for it, "Thank you, mister goody clown." The red kitsune then began eating the fruit, taking small bites.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked at her suspiciously, then started to eat his own fruit. "Allllllllllrighty."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko continued to eat her fruit; it was unknown if she was still insane or not due to her kitten-like expression.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked over, cautious of touching the kitten. He walked over, and gently picked her up and put her on his head.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko began waving her paws slowly in front of her, "Whoa... my paws are like... moving all slow-like... It's funny." She giggled, her eyes derped up again.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed, and continued eating his fruit, worried about his friend.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko suddenly gasped and hung upside to Scykle's face, "I never realized how big and pretty your eyes are, Scykle!" She began squishing and pulling on his cheeks, "Are you an animal like me?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle grinned, blushing. "Well, er, no, this is pretty much all there is to me!" He poked her head. "Which one of you is real? This one or the other one?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Hm?" Youko pondered slightly, then chimed, "Both of me!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle's eyes fell to half-mast. "Why don't you give me another look at the other form, eh?" He chuckled slightly, blushing.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Other form?" Youko perked up, "No no, I like this form betterrr! I like it bettterr!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Aw, c'mon, I like the other one better!" he laughed to himself. His somewhat questionable advances were interrupted by their Dreamer friend from earlier tumble in through the bushes again. Scykle turned, annoyed. "Of all times for the brat to show up..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's ears flicked, looking up and stared over at the Dreamer. Her slitted eyes opened up again as she stared at the girl.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The girl glomped Scykle, her eyes and cheeks wet with tears. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Clown and Miss Fox! I won't be mean anymore!" She seemed shaken, so Scykle picked her up.

"Alright, but only until you wake up. Don't come looking for us again, okay?" he said, solemnly.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's body started trembling as she continued to stare at the girl; purple claws began to appear on her paws and her teeth slowly grew and lengthened sharply.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The two didn't notice the fox's change, so Scykle put the girl down and kept comforting her.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko growled softly, her eyes glowed a sinister purple as she turned to the girl and shifted into her large monstrous form, glaring at the Dreamer intently.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle was quickly crushed under the weight of the beast. "RUN, NOW!" he screamed, having an idea of what had happened. He used his vantage point underneath Youko to hold her feet in place while the Dreamer got a head start.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko thrashed about wildly with a roar, furiously stomping and clawing on Scykle to make him let go of her feet. The red fox's eyes flared in fury, itching for the Ideya of the girl.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle was torn to shreds by the beast, and finally had to let go of her. He pulled him self to his feet, hoping that the girl would be okay.

The Dreamer ran through the forest, screaming at the top of her lungs as the massive tiger-like beast chased her. This was definitely going to be a long night.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko took off after the girl, using her sense of smell to track her down. Almost quickly, the red fox spotted the Dreamer in her sights and slowly began closing the gap between them.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle roared at Youko. "STOP, DAMMIT, YOUKO! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!"

As the Dreamer ran, NiGHTS dropped between the Nightmaren and the human, deliver a stiff kick to the bottom of Youko's jaw.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko yelped sharply in pain and quickly leapt back in recoil, brushing her jaw with her leg. She glared over at NiGHTS, snarling ferociously at the purple jester, enraged that the Nightmaren stopped her from reaching the Dreamer.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS growled. "Youko..." he mumbled, "Stop this." Scykle walked up from behind, slowly, watching the scene unfold.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko only growled deeply, before she charged towards NiGHTS with a roar, baring her fangs...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users