Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obedience or Defiance

• Please log in to reply
804 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle looked up at her, curiously. "Something the matter?" Roze frowned, as she was feeling the same thing. She stayed silent, though.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko looked down at Scykle, "Nothing! I'm fine!" She smiled cutely.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
He smiled back, happy to have her back by his side. He felt warm when he was with her.

Roze looked upon the two in disdain. "He's mine, Fox..." she growled.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko's right ear flicked, hearing Roze's words. Her eyes opened into narrow purple slits, silently glaring over at Roze.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Roze noticed Youko staring at her, then grinned mischievously. Scykle leaped across the landscape, oblivious to the whle thing.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko leaned down slightly and whispered to Scykle, "Hey, Scykle, be careful around that flower witch. She might be around us to pretend to be nice and goody..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle looked back and nodded, although he wasn't entirely sure about her. She looked at him in a way she hadn't seen anyone look at him before; it was strange.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko then crawled down into Scykle's collar and curled up inside.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle looked down and smiled at Youko, finally arriving back in Spring Valley. He looked around, then quickly climbed up a tree and rested on a branch. He yawned loudly, then looked down at Roze. "I'm gonna take a nap...don't try anything." Roze sighed sadly, then nodded.

"I won't, Handsome, cross my heart," she ran her finger over her considerable bust, then smiled at him. He rolled his eyes, vaguely confused, then closed them and rested.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko was resting soundly in Scykle's collar. But then suddenly, her nose twitched as she smelled the scent of a dreamer nearby. She lifted her head, high in alert.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle wobbled around, feeling Youko restless in his collar. "What're you doing? What's the matter?" The Nightmaren looked around, noticing Roze was gone. He jumped down from the branches, yawning and rubbing his eyes, as a tiny girl with black hair stepped through the bushes, pulling her nightgown out of some briars.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko quickly poked her head out of Scykle's collar and staring at the girl, and again, she began shuddering at the sight of the girl. Her ears lifted up in alarm.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle smiled at the girl; this was the second Dreamer he'd ever seen. "Why, hello there!" he said with a smile, "What's your name?" She shrieked, retreating back into the bushes quickly.

"Bad man go away! You're gonna be just like the other bad clown!" Scykle frowned, backing off a bit. Who could she have met...?

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko's ears slowly curled back, shuddering and trembling as she whimpered softly. Bit by bit, her eyes turned into a solid, glowing purple as she continued to stare at the dreamer intently...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle shivered, feeling Youko do the same in his collar. He pulled her out, putting her on his shoulder. "My name's Scykle, little one, I promise I won't hurt you..." he said softly. She inched away from him slowly, shivering and shaking her head.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko still shivered, but quickly wrapped all three tails around her body in order to avert her attention from the dreamer. While doing so, she comically fell off Scykle's shoulder and stumbled cutely towards the dreamer until she came to rest at her feet.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
The little girl giggled. "Aw, cute kitty!" she squealed, picked Youko up and cuddling her. Scykle smiled with a chuckle.

"See, we're not bad, we just..." he was cut off by a glare from the girl's innocent eyes. She wanted to make it clear she DID NOT trust the clown.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko nearly gagged when the girl picked her up and started cuddling her. "I'm not a cat, I'm a fox." She managed to say.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
She smiled widely, "Ooh, Foxy! Just like on Dora! Hehehe! Swiper no swiping!" Scykle looked at her, confused as to what she was talking about.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko whined softly, laying her ears back as she was held by the girl.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle wanted to get Youko from her, but he was afraid he'd scare the girl if he got close. He could tell Youko was uncomfortable.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Okay, dreamer, you can put me down now." Youko said, squirming a little to get free.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
The Dreamer didn't seem to hear or care what Youko said, and simply cuddled her tighter. Scykle winced, hoping Youko could restrain herself.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko gagged again, her fur bristled in irritation and her slitted eyes opened.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle quickly grabbed Youko from the girl, being careful not to hurt her. She squealed in fear, then anger. "Please, just settle down! I'm sorry! Kitty doesn't like to be held!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko shuddered, quickly crawling into Scykle's collar to get away from the dreamer.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle stepped back from the Dreamer, who stomped toward him. "I'm not gonna let another clown bully me around! Now give me my kitty back!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko heard the voice of the girl and shivered. Who knew that a dreamer like the girl could be so demanding?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle sighed, "Listen, kid, Youko doesn't like being held by anybody except me." This really got the kid going. She picked up a nearby rock and hucked it at the Nightmaren's head. He took it to the face, then growled.

"Get lost, kid!" he shouted, sending the girl running in tears. He felt bad, but she deserved it. "You okay, Youko?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko trembled, curling up; she didn't say a word nor responded for some reason.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle looked after the kid, sighing heavily, then looked down at his friend, worried. She'd been acting wierd as of late...

The girl ran, sobbing, through Spring Valley. Roze floated down behind her, setting a pale hand on her shoulder as a smile spread across her face, slowly.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko shuddered again, tossing and turning about in Scykle's collar.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle looked down, concerned, and pulled her up and out of his collar. "What's going on, Youko?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko perked up and shook her head, "Nothing, nothing!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle sighed, glaring at her. "Whatever. Just keep your panties on next time."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko nodded to Scykle rather quickly, still smiling innocently.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
He put the small animal on his head, then grunted. "I'm going to take a nap..." He leaped into the tree, then laid over the branch like a sloth. "Ah..."

Roze floated back into the glearing, wiping her hands of dust.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko's ears flicked and she looked over at Roze, glaring at her silently.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle was instantly asleep, so Roze grinned at Youko.

"I know you're trying to steal Scykle from me, Fox," she growled, "Keep your distance from him."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko only growled lowly, "You keep your distance from Scykle. I was with him way before you were even brought into existence.."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users