Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obedience or Defiance

• Please log in to reply
804 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
NiGHTS leapt out of the way, letting Youko slam head-first into the pillar. Scykle was watching the whole thing, and just hoped that Youko would get knocked out so he wouldn't get any more of the hell beat out of him.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko yelped in pain, staggering in front of the pillar and shaking her head furiously to rid herself of the pain.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS grabbed Youko by the scruff of the neck, glaring at her with his own sharp, purple eyes. "STOPPIT."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko only snarled at NiGHTS, turning her head with her jaws open, trying to bite his face off.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS reared his head back, then headbutted Youko. He stumbled backwards, holding his head.

"Well sh!t! THAT WAS STUPID!" he growled.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko yelped again, stepping back. Enraged, she charged towards NiGHTS and managed to pin him down when he was dizzy from the headbutt.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS hit the ground, holding Youko's claws back.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko snarled viciously, using her weight to pin NiGHTS down. She then moved her head down towards the purple jester and slowly opening her jaws to snap his head off..

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS suddenly grinned, then thrust his head into the Youko's mouth as his body fell to the ground, lifeless.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko stepped back, a bit startled; she held NiGHTS' head in her jaws, confused to why he would thrusted his head to her jaws to be killed.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS's head giggled and lodged itself in Youko's throat, a grin of micheif across his face.

"Not so tough now, eh?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko gagged and struggled to breathe, rolling around and hacking to try and get NiGHT's head out. She snarled, spitting up NiGHTS' head before her body shimmered back into her small kitten-size form and she darted away.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS laughed, connecting his head back to his body. Scykle dashed after Youko, his legs back in working condition. He was going to figure out what was wrong.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko growled softy as she scurried through the undergrowth of the Forest, eventually coming to rest atop of a tree.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle leaped to to the top of the tree wearily; this day was starting to wear on him. "Youko, what's wrong? Don't you remember me...?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko suddenly backed away from Scykle, hissing and growling aggressively at him, her fur bristling wildly. She knew in the current form she was in, the red kitsune was nearly defenseless, and didn't want Scykle to come any closer.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle grabbed the tiny kitten; doing so, however, caused him to lose his balance. He tumbled from the top of the tree, unable to stop his imminent collision with the ground, and quickly squealed in fear.

"YOUKO! FOR THE LOVE OF WIZEMAN FLY! PLEASE!" He didn't know if he could take another fall.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko snarled, struggling to fly up to avoid being pulled down by Scykle, but due to her small size, she only managed to float down to the ground before she tired herself out.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle hit the ground, panting, forgetting momentarily about Youko's insanity. He hugged her tight. "Thanks, Youko..." he sighed, then opened his eyes wide. "Oh...wait."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko opened her mouth and sank her sharp small teeth into Scykle's hand, locking onto it.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"GYAH! YOU LITTLE..." he started to slam Youko into the ground, but quickly stopped. She was just hurt and scared, for now, anyway, so he just let her continue to clamp onto his hand and did his best to sit completely still and silent. Tears were starting to well up in his eyes, though.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko growled as she still clamped her small jaws on Scykle's hand, her eyes glowing a piercing purple.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle held Youko up, clenching his teeth slightly, and looked into her eyes. "What's the matter, Youko? It happened when that Dreamer was around...but you weren't even this vicious as a regular Nightmaren."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko only hissed at Scykle in response, still locking her teeth into his hand.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
He cringed, tears running down his face now from the pain, and blood running down his hand, and pulled one of the blue fruits from his collar. "How about these...do you remember this?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's teeth pressure on Scykle's hand lifted slightly when she remembered the fruit's scent, but was still locked onto his hand.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sliced through a piece of it with the claw that was holding it, then dropped the rest of the fruit and held it out to Youko. "C'mon, you're really hurting my hand. Big time."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko snarled softly, but then released Scykle's hand and lunged for the fruit, nearly biting Scykle's other hand holding it and landing on the ground to eat the fruit.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed heavily, rubbing his hand in discomfort. "At least you've stopped attacking me," he groaned.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko still growled aggressively with Scykle so near; she was eating her fruit cautiously.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle grunted. "Fine, I didn't wanna talk to you anyway." He turned around, pouting.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Meanwhile...

"That's the last time I take a nap out in broad daylight! Next thing I know, I'm covered in Nightopians!" Haze entered Mystic Forest, covered in Nightopians, who were playing on him. "Will you pests get off me?! I would try shaking you off, but everytime I do that, you just laugh! You know, I'm not some kind of ride that you can just play on! Ugh, why am I even arguing with you, you, things, you guys probably can't even understand me." He tried shaking them off again, with no luck. "Oh, I hope Scykle and Youko are alright. Maybe If I can find them, they can get these things off of me!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko continued eating her fruit silently.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked up, noticing the familiar Nightmaren floating by. He held up a mangled arm, and shouted out to him; hopefully he'd remember the pair.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Haze looked out into the distance, noticing Scykle. "Wait, is that Scykle? Could he have possibly escaped Wizeman's mind control? No matter, I don't see anyone else around who could possibly help me get these things off, so I might as well take a chance." Haze then headed towards Scykle and Youko.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked Haze over as he approached. "Are you covered in...Nightopians...?" he asked, quietly.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Yeah. Long story short, never take a nap out in the middle of nowhere." Haze replied. "So, what's new with you?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko snarled over at Haze, hissing at him and bristling her fur.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
All at once, the Nightopians jumped off of Haze and flew off, crying and panicking at the sight of Youko. Haze, relieved that the Nightopians were gone, dusted himself off. "Well, I suppose that solves one problem, but now it Youko appears to be a bit off." Haze looked at Youko, puzzled by her change in personality.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko hissed, then suddenly lunged at Haze and latched her teeth on his face, biting on it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users