Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Never used a gun before, I haven't even held a gun before." Lucas murmured to himself as he sat outside the tunnel, "It can't be that hard, all I have to do is pull the trigger." Lucas looked into the tunnel, "I hope Youko is ok..."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Twilite looked up and down the mountain and tower, looking for an entance. Suddenly, someone punched her from behind and hung her by her neck above the slope.

"No one to help you this time, girl!" Tide snickered. Twilite slanted her eyes down to see how high up they were. Tide was going to throw her down the slope, so she had to be prepared. She struggled a gasp. They were above even the tower, and going ever higher! Finally, Twilite managed to choke out, "You're a sick person, you know that?" Tide threw her down and she rocketed towards the bottom of the mountain. She only had one shot at this...

She shifted her center of gravity and righted herself, now floating straight up. She flew towards Tide and landed a punch in his nose. He began falling towards the tower, but not before he grabbed Twilite's leg, bringing her down too.

They crashed on the roof and got thrown to opposite sides. Tide pressed a button that controlled the AC and fans appeared around the tower, sucking in anything above them. Tide grabbed a metal rod and dashed at Twilite. She began to get up, but not before Tide smashed the rod into Twilite's stomach. She fell again, but this time, she ignored the pain and grabbed the rod just as Tide came around again. She swung the pole around and kicked Tide over the edge. He grabbed the edge and struggled to hold on.

"Give up Tide?" Twilite asked.

"Never!"

"Well, you'd better fly lightning fast; those fans will suck anything in and I can see your hands are starting to sweat." Twilite pointed. She was right. Tide's hands were sweating and he was sllipping closer and closer to becoming Nightmare Sushi.

He scrambled to try to get back up. "Okay! You win! Just get me back up there! Turn the fan off! Anything!" He shouted. Twilite walked over and turned off the fans. Tide got back up.

"Good to see you finally see the light." Twilite smirked.

Tide growled, got ready to stab her with his pocketknife, but failed to see Twilite's kick until he found himself unconscious. Twilite jumped off the tower towards Lucas.

Slick had seen what transpired and gulped. He thought that Tide was stronger than this! He made a mental note saying that if he ever ran into Twilite, he was royally screwed. He picked up a walkie-talkie and spoke to Scykehell.

"Houston, we have a problem..."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas was still looking into the tunnel. When he heard something that he thought was the sound of fans at the top of the tower he thought it was nothing, but when he looked up a few moments later, he saw Twilite jump off the top of the tower. Lucas sighed, "Looks like Twilite got herself into trouble, I better get prepared for a fight."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko cried out as she was still being chased by Clawz. Eventually, she managed to outrun him and snatch the green Ideya he was guarding, then scurried towards the tunnel to escape.

"Get back here, little morsel!" Clawz roared, dashing after Youko.

"Eep!" The little kitsune carried the green Ideya with her mouth, scurrying into the tunnel with Clawz in hot pursuit.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Twilite said, "Lucas, we've got to get into the cave! Tide and Slick are right around here and--" She stopped when Youko came burting out of the cave, Green Ideya in hand(...mouth...oh, you know what I mean!) and Clawz right behind her. "Oh, jeez! Let's go!" She dashed after Clawz along with Lucas.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"How come every time Youko is left alone, she somehow manages to get into trouble!" Lucas said.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko screamed out a muffled cry as she was still chased by Clawz through the tunnels, carrying the green Ideya in her mouth.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"I got an idea," Lucas said as he and Twilite ran after Clawz in the tunnels, "I might be able to distract Clawz, however it may be risky." Lucas then jumped onto Clawz hoping to distract him.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Clawz stopped in his tracks and hissed aggressively, glaring up at Lucas who was on his back. The nightmaren feline thrashed violently to get him off.

Youko looks back and stops running when she saw Lucas distracting Clawz.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Lucas had dropped the rifle when he got on Clawz's back and Twilite dashed ahead to pick it up. She found it useless to shoot a thrashing cat, not to mention she might hurt Lucas, but she did have a plan...

Twilite reched into her knapsack and pulled out a pair of gauntlets. These gauntlets were specially made by the Underground to sustain the strain caused by picking up a heavy object. She didn't activate them just yet, though. She attempted to fly into the scuttle and get Lucas out of there, but she ended up with nothing but scratches, cuts, and a hit from Clawz's tail. Clawz batted her in the head hit his paw and Twilite went sailing into a wall.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas was hanging on to Clawz, swinging from side to side. He thought he was about to fall off, but then he remembered, "My flashlight! I almost forgot about it, If I could climb to his head, I might be able to blind him with the light." Lucas then climbed to Clawz head and shined the flashlight in his eyes.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Clawz yowled in pain, closing his eyes and shaking away the effects of the blinding light from the flashlight. He thrashed again, managing to knock Lucas off his head.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite shot at Clawz, now that Lucas wasn't in firing range. The cat hissed and pounced on her, slashing at her wildly. One slash got her in the face, but she kept firing.

"Youko! Lucas! Get out and find the next Ideya! I'll keep him busy!" Twilite shouted as she and Clawz fought.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"But what about you? Tide and Slick aren't far away, and then it'll be three against one, you won't make it!" Lucas said.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Make that four on one if Scykehell is with them. Just don't worry about me and GO! I'll be fine!" Twilite said over the continous firing of her rifle. She wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas stood for a second, he didn't want to leave Twilite alone to fight three, possibly four marens by herself, but he shook the thought out of his head, she was right, they had to find the last Ideya. Lucas and Youko headed out of the tunnel, leaving Twilite by herself.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Clawz licked his lips, "Since I've lost my foxey morsel, I'll eat you instead!" He roared, charging towards Twilite...

Youko scurried away from the tunnel with Lucas as fast as she ever could with the green Ideya held in her mouth.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite fired again and again, but something wasn't working. The shots missed! All of them! The giant cat grabbed her with his paw.

"You should have run when you had the chance. Now I can do what I wanted to do to your foolish father centuries ago..." Clawz picked up something. It was sphereical, shiny, but black. And it had a fuse. A bomb! "Seeing as you aren't as spontaneous as your father, so this time, I can't fail!" He forced the bomb into her mouth and forced her to swallow. She fell to the floor, acting like a child with a stomach-ache. Finally, the bomb exploded, making her body swell up with heated pressure. The only thoughts that flashed into her mind was that she had failed and that she'd see her parents soon...

But something was happening...

Her body reverted to normal, her cheeks puffed out and her eyes began watering...

"Uh-oh, not again!" Clawz yelped. He began to scamper away as fast as possible, but he could not escape...

"BBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPP!!" Twilite burped and the sound waves sent Clawz smacking into a random tree(what's a tree doing in the middle of a cave anyway?). She was dazed for a minute, but then got up and straightened her back. "What just happened? I thought I was done-for..." She realized that Tide, Slick, and possibly Scykehell were on their way, and turned out of the cave.

"Youko! Lucas! Wait up!"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas turned around, "Your alive! When I heard that explosion I thought you were done for." Lucas said. "Well we better hurry, i'm guessing Scykehell and his friends aren't far behind."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko sets the green Ideya down, "And we're down to a few more Ideya, I think." She said to Lucas and Twilite.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Well, we've got the Blue, White, Yellow, and Green Ideya. That means that the final Ideya is the Red Ideya of Courage. If it's the rarest Ideya of all, Wizeman's going to put up one heck of an attack unit, so we've got to stay on guard." Twilite said. "Let's find the last Ideya and bring Scykle back. Then let's kick Reala and Wizeman's backsides to Timbucktu and back."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Speaking of Reala," Lucas said, "How long has it been since he went through the portal, he must have already gotten at least one hundred people already through, I'm getting worried."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Aw, don't worry, Lucas, they'll be fine." Youko reassured.

A pair of red eyes watched Lucas, Twilite, and Youko from the bushes nearby. An evil snicker erupted from the creature's clenched teeth, before it emerged, revealing itself to be another kitten-sized kitsune, a black one to precised. "Why, hello. I couldn't help but listen that you three are on a quest." Yori spoke out, calmly approaching the group.

Youko looked over at Yori and then snarled, "Who are you?!"

"Relax, I'm not an enemy." Yori responded, stopping in front of Youko.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite glanced at the new kitsune. If this kitsune was on their side, their chances of winning were that much greater. If not, they could be being spied on right this minute. She took a glance at something...odd...

It seemed like a new Nightopia, but it was darker. Where normally there was light surrounding a portal, this was black, and inside was plain darkness.

"Guys, I think I found out two things." She said to the group. "One, where the final Ideya is, and two, I think we just found Scykehell or Wizeman's real base...Either that or just some swirly black world..."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Well, there's no way of knowing we're going to come out alive, but if that's where the last Ideya is," Lucas sighed, "We have to go in there."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"I can help you three get through there to the Ideya." Yori spoke out, "I've been in there before, and it's not a friendly place."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Well, I kinda figured that, dark places usually aren't the best of places." Lucas said. "But what I wonder is, why would you wanna help us? We just met you, seems kinda odd, doesn't it?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Oh I just couldn't help fellow heroes fight against Wizeman with a helping paw, that's all." Yori responded, smirking to Lucas.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Yeah well, we have no choice anyways, since your the only one who's been in there before." Lucas said. "Well then, let's get over to that dark portal."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Yori smiled, stepping ahead of the group and walked towards the portal.

Youko growled softly, watching Yori walk away and was suspicious of her. Without hesitation, she followed the black kitsune.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"So Yori," Lucas said, "What exactly is in that dark portal?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Terrible things..." Yori replied, sounding creepy.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Well did you happen to see a Red Ideya in there by any chance?" Lucas asked.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Yori looked back to Lucas, "Probably. I just pass by there."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Wait, why would anyone wanna pass by a place like that?" Lucas said.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"..." Yori stiffened slightly, but replied, "Sometimes...it's a quicker way for transportation."

"Hm..." Youko growled, looking at Yori.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Transportation. But to where?" Twilite asked.

Meanwhile, Tide and Slick(thought I forgot about 'em, didn't you?) were on the top of Clawz's tower. They had heard the explosion and saw Twilite fly out. Scykehell would skin them alive when he found them. They had to finish Twilite off before they were used as fireplace decorations! They flew off towards them, but saw someone with them. It was a kitsune like Youko, except black. They were standing beside a black void that seemed to lead nowhere.

"...Hmmm...I remember! That void leads to multiple dimensions in the Dreaming Realm. But the Ideya is hidden at the heart of the void, in a dimension known only as the Scrapped Void. It's where all bad Ideyas--er, ideas go." Tide recalled from a previous adventure. He took out a walkie-talkie and said, "Operative Unused, you know what to do..."

Who is Operative Unused? He is a being that is not real, but is not false either. He is a border between the two, known only by name, not by appearance. However, his real self is out there, with his brother, far from this warish world. He was also cut out from NiGHTS's first ever adventure in the real world...

His name also starts with 'S'...

NOTE: Operative Unused is not a fancharacter, but not official appearance-wise.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"To other parts of Nightopia, of course. Now, let's go." Yori said, then leapt into the dark portal and disappears into it.

Youko hissed to Lucas and Twilite, "I don't trust him."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"I know," Lucas sighed, "But he's the only one that knows the place, we'll just have to keep our eyes on him."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Are you three coming?" Yori asked, looking at Lucas, Youko, and Twilite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users