Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why is that your User Name?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
Why is that you user name? Is your name, based on something important? Or is it part of your real name? I used Razer112, because Razer was the name of one of my Fancharacters. I don't know why I put 112 there. Maybe 112 is an Oxymoron of some sort. (two 1s one 2)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I made mine twelve years ago and just stuck with it. Viper= the Dodge Viper, a sportscar I was obsessed with. X, because that's the letter kids love using because they think it's cool. And MNS are my initials.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
It's my nickname because of my surname, Triplett. Easy peasy.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
"Kentilan" is a name I created some years ago for a fanfiction concept that I quickly forgot. It was supposed to sound like an Inca or Maya name. But I liked it, so I decided to keep it as my user name.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Let's just say I was obsessed with Silver the hedgehog at the time...

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I had used many usernames in my time and a few years ago decided to stop using things other people had created. I would use stuff like CmndrKeen or Dopefish, both from the Commander Keen video games from the early 90s.

So I decided to use "Nemo", which is Latin for "nobody". Largely because of Little Nemo comics, which I love, but also Captain Nemo and the fact that it is fun to say. Then I found out there are a whole bunch of OTHER Nemos out there, including one who was well known for using that name and people thought I was him. So I added an "id" at the end of it because "nemoid" sounds like a really good alien-sounding name (I was probably inspired partly by Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego villan "Kneemoi", itself a reference to Leonard Nimoy).
As luck would have it, I managed to find another Nemoid. So I added an "e" to the end of it and leave things at that.
Nemo = nobody IDE = Integrated Development Environment. THIS IS PRETTY MUCH A COINCIDENCE.

If anyone is curious I think of it as being pronounced as "nii-moyd". However I also have a fondness for how it would be pronounced in Japanese, "ne-mo-i-de", which reminds me of "omoide", memory.

CLEARLY I HAVE PUT TOO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THIS.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
I like crazy usernames, and things that sounds cool together. Phrases rock. ^^ I also wanted a username with a dreamy, creative feel to it, but one that'd be totally my own.

The constellation Cassiopeia is one of my favorites- some really personal backstory there and it was also one of my nicknames when I was little. "Stars" came about because I didn't want JUST Cassiopeia, and I love stars because they're part of astronomy and people always say things like "Shoot for the stars". The "Of" in the middle just made it flow better.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
My first name is six letters, and has exactly one "i" in it, so...

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
because Kisuke Urahara is one of my favourite characters from Bleach, and i haven't a clue how to change it! :lol:

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
haha, Kisuke. pretty sure one of the forum staff could change it for ya if you wanted. At least I think there's a way.. hmm.

Long boring story about my name:

Back in my sophomore year, I'd started writing this epic novel themed on the basic premise of light versus dark (think: Phantasy Star and Shining Force). I had a handful of characters that I'd started developing in my off time during class, started with the main character of what would've been the fifth story in the book and back-tracked my way to the origins. Along the way, I came up with a fairy/spirit character who only spoke in Latin who was to help guide the main character through some of his little tantrums and fits of growing up and accepting his destiny.
Spent some time searching through online translators.. stumbled across several variations for 'broken,' and 'infractus' was amongst one of them. Not feeling particularly more inventive than that, I've used it for my deviantart and other accounts.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

"Kentilan" is a name I created some years ago for a fanfiction concept that I quickly forgot. It was supposed to sound like an Inca or Maya name. But I liked it, so I decided to keep it as my user name.

That's what I thought of when I first heard (read?) it. In fact, it's always made me think of that snake in the Lost World level of Sonic Adventure.

I had used many usernames in my time and a few years ago decided to stop using things other people had created. I would use stuff like CmndrKeen or Dopefish, both from the Commander Keen video games from the early 90s.

So I decided to use "Nemo", which is Latin for "nobody". Largely because of Little Nemo comics, which I love, but also Captain Nemo and the fact that it is fun to say. Then I found out there are a whole bunch of OTHER Nemos out there, including one who was well known for using that name and people thought I was him. So I added an "id" at the end of it because "nemoid" sounds like a really good alien-sounding name (I was probably inspired partly by Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego villan "Kneemoi", itself a reference to Leonard Nimoy).
As luck would have it, I managed to find another Nemoid. So I added an "e" to the end of it and leave things at that.
Nemo = nobody IDE = Integrated Development Environment. THIS IS PRETTY MUCH A COINCIDENCE.

If anyone is curious I think of it as being pronounced as "nii-moyd". However I also have a fondness for how it would be pronounced in Japanese, "ne-mo-i-de", which reminds me of "omoide", memory.

CLEARLY I HAVE PUT TOO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THIS.

Coincidences are awsome. Plus, thanks for the explaination. I wasn't sure about how you pronounce the "e" at the end. :P

Long boring story about my name:

Back in my sophomore year, I'd started writing this epic novel themed on the basic premise of light versus dark (think: Phantasy Star and Shining Force). I had a handful of characters that I'd started developing in my off time during class, started with the main character of what would've been the fifth story in the book and back-tracked my way to the origins. Along the way, I came up with a fairy/spirit character who only spoke in Latin who was to help guide the main character through some of his little tantrums and fits of growing up and accepting his destiny.
Spent some time searching through online translators.. stumbled across several variations for 'broken,' and 'infractus' was amongst one of them. Not feeling particularly more inventive than that, I've used it for my deviantart and other accounts.

That novel sounds really cool. Plus, Infractus is fun to say. :lol:

So, "Why I'm Noctourne Wonderland" or "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"

I have a terrible habit of making my name for stuff based on some fad that I'm into then, and then hating a day later. So, when I joined to forum, I knew I'd be stuck with something that I would have to like, or else. Since it's NiGHTS, I used my fanmaren's name for the first part.
Noctourne's name came about because it's fancy, it's a style of classical music that i can see him enjoying, and it's French for NiGHT (unintentional capitalisation, but I shall leave it). Random Fact- the word nocturne does not have an "o", but I think Noctourne looks more elegant than Nocturne, and it furthers my theory that almost every maren's name has a spelling/grammar error, but that's annother topic.
Since part of my name ADD involves a different name for everything I do, I knew that I'd need a name to cover NiGHTS, Disney, and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, my three biggest obsessions. Sine Disney made an ALice movie, I figured that an Alice related word would cover both, so Wonderland was my choice, and it's stuck for everything I do.

~The End~

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, my name is a long story but what the hell.

When i first gained access to the internet through my Dreamcast in the year 2000 i was opened up to the world of hentai and thus my cousins called me Digital Pimp because i spent a lot of time ...er...'researching' this culture, lol. I believe they took the 'digital pimp' term from The Matrix. The name shortened to 'Digi Pimp' after a while and after that it just became 'Digi'.
Upon joining this website back in 2004, i did the whole fanboy thing and made my name all capitalized with lower cased I's. So, that's where 'DiGi' comes from.

'Valentine' comes from the character i started drawing around the time i joined this website. I would usually link the character to myself whenever i made music or art so he technically became a part of me and thus makes the second half of my name.

DiGi Valentine.
Smarter than your average bastard.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
My name has a 2 part story as well.

When I first got a DS back in 2005, I was going through a bunch of nicknames. Then finally, I wanted a real good one I could stick with, but couldn't think of one. So I went to my cousin, who bestowed upon me the name Musashi. Musashi was a very famous samurai in Japan back in the Warring States era. He used a style of swordsmanship where he used two swords at once. He was never defeated.

HUmar came from playing Phantasy Star Online. That's the class that my main character is. I figured I'd use it in my internet identity because it just sounds and looks really cool.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
It's amzing- I always thought of the usernames as "real names" of the people involved, as ridiculous as it sounds.

airnights

airnights

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:saturn n64 and snes
Based off a Nights Dreamcast game that never came out

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Rachell is my real name, enough said, it was a mistake while registering; I entered the username at the true name bar and the true name at the username bar xDDD I wish I could change it

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I had no idea what to use for a username, because I really didn't have much of an "internet identity" until joining these forums ^ ^' . I tried to think of something NiGHTS/dream-related that also had something to do with me. I remembered a dream I'd had a few years ago--before I started lucid dreaming and all that--in which I was a girl named Penelopi. That was back when I was fully absorbed during the dream into whatever other identity it gave me, so while in the dream I completely thought I was that girl; I forgot about my real self. She was an orphan with special powers who was a drifter. She had no real home, though she was always searching for one. She traveled with her only close friends: two cats, one black and one grey/white. Penelopi could understand the cats' language and talk to them. She could do this with any animal, though (and also trees and the wind). Matter of fact, she identified with animals better than any human. But someone was pursuing her. She stopped at a place owned by a lady she knew, but she had to leave in the middle of the night, when a storm was coming, because her pursuers tracked her there. The lady was worried about her, but didn't know how to help and Penelopi told her that there was nothing she could do. Penelopi/I called the wind to catch her and help her fly away as she jumped out the window.

Of all the "dream roles" I'd had up to that point, I chose Penelopi because she was the one I identified with most. She was very much like how I was in my waking life then: quiet, keeping to herself, shy and afraid to get anyone else involved in her life, more trusting and loving of animals than humans, lonely, anti-social, and always wanting to be somewhere else than where she was. Someone I'm glad to say I've changed from quite a lot now. :)

The spelling of the name is unusual because that's actually the way the dream had it. I remember that clearly from when I/she wrote her name down at one point in the dream. Ironically, "Penelope" means "dream weaver." I totally did not know that until a couple weeks ago. :)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

haha, Kisuke. pretty sure one of the forum staff could change it for ya if you wanted. At least I think there's a way.. hmm.

it can be changed! :lol: but changing it could confuse many peoples. I'd want to change it to Dex, one of my characters i've had over the years

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
At the time I was kind of going through a spellcaster phase, where I was completely intrigued with wizards, sorcerers, witches, and all of that stuff. So when I signed up to the forums, I decided to name myself after my favorite animated spellcaster and favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Zero-Shift a reference to my second favorite game of all time. The 0-Shift is a program that allows someone significant control of space time. The program is primarily used for large scale space compression and space folding.

Honestly, people have been calling me Zero for years now both online and offline. I prefer it that way because I despise my given name.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
I've told this story many times before, but what the hell.

My name is Jonathan, and one time in a class at school, my friend got a bit excited and tried to say my name, but instead she said Jothanan. This evolved into Jofinin, which evolved into Jof. And sometimes just to confuse people even more I'll go by Jofamo for the hell of it (I think that was due to her as well). So yeah. Jofjofjofjofjofjofjofjofjof.

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
My name combines two of my favorite characters Nights and Venom and the 15 was the number I used to play during hockey been using ever since. It is simple as that

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
I really don't want to say too much, execpt for the fact that andersam is my full online persona (I use the name everywhere I go) and I'm rather fond of the name Sam.

it can be changed! :o but changing it could confuse many peoples. I'd want to change the kisuke to HiTSUGi (inkeeping with the capitalisation theme :P) but then people would be like "who's this clown using the name HiTSUGi urahara! they're just copying kisuke urahara!" and then i'd get bricked.........

ya know, kisuke, the funny thing is that I had a Urahara doll I gave to a friend for her birthday, and we have this running joke that he's going to kill us somehow XD You've shouldof seen her face when I told her that the demonic doll had possibly invaded the internet :lol:

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
yes, that doll is me! :unsure: i shall murder all in my path!

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
I got the nickname of Sanzo in high school. My friends still call me that, even my girlfriend. And renegade? Renegades are kick ass. And I might have been inspired while listening to a certain Stix song.

I use renegade sanzo a lot as a user name. I probably should have stuck to a more girly name. I might as well continue being consist, though.

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
"Sage" is my nickname among my college friends. One of the other girls and I have the same name, so we each took a nickname; I chose Sage, and thus it's been for 5 years or so now XD

I chose "Sage" for three reasons (in no particular order): first, in honor of one of my favorite game characters, Harpuia from Mega Man Zero. His title, "kenshou" (lit. "Intelligent General"), is translated as "Sage" in the English version of MMZ2; second, Sage is one of my favorite herbs, and is a known mood enhancer (Sage make you happeh!); lastly, some people have said I'm wise beyond my years (one of my managers says I'm too old for my age, lol), and "sage" is a title given to someone deemed wise. I enjoy learning and exploring new ideas, so my nick/username is a reminder to myself to continue learning and keeping an open mind so maybe one day I can live up to the wisdom people credit me for.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
When I joined this forum a couple years ago, I thought this would be a cute/clever name. It's not. XD I'm planning on changing it.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
A dj on myspace called me illvillain when my display name was illektrix. I liked it a lot so I stuck with it.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Easy, I can't make up a creative name if it meant life or death, hence the dumbest name ever, Dreamer#96 :blink:

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things

"Sage" is my nickname among my college friends. One of the other girls and I have the same name, so we each took a nickname; I chose Sage, and thus it's been for 5 years or so now XD

A funny thing is that SAGE rearranged is SEGA!

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
Oh god LOL I never thought of that! Thanks for pointing it out, that's entertaining. XD

Narco

Narco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Mine is short for "narcoleptic" because I love to sleep. Of course, I made the mistake in the registration process by putting it in the wrong bar. Normally, for all my usernames I add a 212 because 2 and 12 are my favorite numbers. :3

SegaSaturnGal

SegaSaturnGal

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Location:Louisiana, USA (I finally got out of your Saturn's CPU)
When I got my Saturn (and NiD) back in '07, I liked it so much that, for some odd reason, I thought up SegaSaturnGal.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
Well, my username on the Sega boards is "silversapphire919", and I just kinda shortened it from that. I kinda wanted to leave the "silver" after thinking about it, but ah well.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
My name is Jax.

The TH sounded cool.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

My name is Jax.

The TH sounded cool.

OH NICE. XD

But you're right, it does sound cool. :P

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's
Back when I registered in '07, I wanted a username that sounded...I don't know, COOL, I suppose. "Mythic" was chosen because I had an insatiable desire to research and learn about fairy tales and mythology. At the time it sounded like a pretty good idea! *face palm* Now I despise it, heheh :P

Nessa Mouse

Nessa Mouse

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I crotchet mostly. Used to draw...but I quickly realized I suck at it. Heh, crochet is more interesting anyway, and I'm actually good at it.
I'm Nessa Mouse and can be explained as thus:

Vanessa is my real name, however I don't think I fit it. I was named after the very gorgeous Vanessa Williams, Mom thought it was childish and unfair that they dug up those Playboy pictures and took away her Miss America crown. She was the first African American to ever win, and apparently those cookie cutter, bottle blonde, big teeth, big boob Barbie girls she was competing against couldn't STAND losing to someone who didn't look like them. Also the name Vanessa means Butterfly. My middle name "Lynn" means Pretty. So yeah, since they didn't get a boy like they wanted Mom thought she should at least have another pretty daughter. *rolls eyes* Unfortunatly, I tend to be mistaken for a boy even in full make-up. Irony, anyone? Thats why I prefer to shorten it to a nicer, humbler Nessa. Feels less like failed expectations, and more like a real person.

Mouse.......mouse is long and complicated story that involves horrible Childhood memories of family deaths and cronic Nightmares which I still suffer. It's how I heal. I share my Nightmares in the form of role-playing. Since World of Darkness came out with the "Innocents" core book that allows people to play Children. I've been using it to remove and bottle up the horrible things I see when I sleep. However, before I came up with doing that to expel them, the Nightmares didn't get shared. You know how it is. You try to tell someone about a nightmare, and they look at you like you're stupid because something that frightens one person might be mundane to another. However during one Nightmare, I saw something familiar. I saw Cheddar. Cheddar is a stuffed animal I've had since I was five, my Dad gave her to me. I've been sleeping with it since. (Yes even though I'm 26, my fiancee doesn't mind) Cheddar was just as animate as she was in my childhood imagiantion, and everywere she stepped the Nightmare started to go away. I woke up after that, and Cheddar the mouse has been my person mascot and symbol of Hope ever since.

Vanessa + Cheddar = Nessa Mouse

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
*ninjas back into existence* My name has only a tiny bit of history to it.

Back in the days of the previous incarnation of the forum, back when I was a wee tard thing on the tubes of the internet, I found this place and wanted a (ZOMG! ORINGAL!) cool name that fit the playing field. So, I signed up under LucidicDreamer. Yes, you can laugh, I find it funny, too. Feel better? Good. Anyway, with time people started called me Lucidic until another person came along with the name LucidicStudent. XD Thus, we were shortened down to being known as LD and LS. HandyCandy has a bit of a fun thing about midgits/short people that I and a few others got rolled into as being the Midgit Collective.

Long story short, when this board popped back up, I slapped Midgit and LD together into what you see.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
DiENE started out as me, I had a boyfriend YEARS ago and he had crazy dreams, I still do but he would dream this vision of a post apocalyptic world we will be living in, I'm sure we can all relate to that to some extent, anyway. There was a handful of people who would make a difference during it, those people crossed over (or survived) some war and they had new identities upon this new world. He said it was my "fantasy name" I liked the idea, and stuck to it, my real name is Deirdre so it kind of reminded me of my real name in a bit, its easier to say and spell anyway, I think its pretty and unique too so it has some meaning to it in a freaky way. You say it like D.N.A. too, but more flowy CLEVER HUH!?

Diene is also the crazy rivethead looking bitch I draw all the time in my Avatar (she looks much cooler when I draw her fo wheels, I swear) and I kinda use her in a fan fic that is remotely similar to my friends visions, so shes kinda like a future me in a nutshell X_X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users