Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tell a lie about the poster above you

• Please log in to reply
1419 replies to this topic

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Hey everybody. Lets have some goofy fun m'kay? The rules are simple. Simply tell a lie about the person who posted above you. Now, show some respect. We don't want anything hurtful or passive aggressive here. What we're looking for is a lie that is so comically ridiculous there is no way it could possibly be true. I swear, the second things even start to become even a little ugly I'll be sure to have a moderator lock the topic.

With that said, since I am topic creator, first poster get to take a crack at me. Just remember everyone, keep it hate free.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
zero-shift's socks are so long they go past his knees, and up to his neck?:D and they produce apples, with which he sells on the market for a hefty price? :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Pssst...Kisuke has been selling doggy tutus on the black market for 42 and three eighths year, so now he's grown bored and has kidnapped the Spice Girls! :D

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
He would never tell you this but Nocturne Wonderland is secretly a ninja who's mission is to steal cookies and sell them on the internet for water balloons so his master can take control of the world's ice cream factories.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
iLLViLLAiN is secretly a spy for the united nations on the threats to the worlds precious supply of plastic for thouse little cups of chocolate pudding XD

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
you wouldn't know it,but andersam is actually sonic the hedgehog undercover, and every night, andersam takes off the costume and runs to sega hq to make another sonic game day after day,of course,andersam didn't start doing this until sonic heroes came out :)

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
You don't know this from me, but D96 has a miniature version of his hometown in his basement, and he likes to play god with it, but when the "inhabitants" of the town don't do to his biddings, he just crushes their homes :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
This is strictly between us, but Lenneth is secretly a fish in a tank who developed thumb-fins and a detailed knowledge of how to use the internet.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
For over 30 years now, DAiLiGHT has be hatching and raising catapillars in her pockets, that spin golden thread to sale on Ebay. You didnt hear it from me. >_>

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

For over 30 years now, DAiLiGHT has be hatching and raising catapillars in her pockets, that spin golden thread to sale on Ebay. You didnt hear it from me. >_>

Actually, that one may or may not actually be false. O.O

Anyway, keep it on the down-low, but KittyWhiggles is actually an avid collector of those little ceramic figurines that come in the boxes of tea. 600 of 'em and counting. >.>

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Actually, that one may or may not actually be false. O.O

Anyway, keep it on the down-low, but KittyWhiggles is actually an avid collector of those little ceramic figurines that come in the boxes of tea. 600 of 'em and counting. >.>

Uh oh....You are close to right. I used to collect them from coffee containers. XD

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Uh oh....You are close to right. I used to collect them from coffee containers. XD

They come in coffee too? I like the circus ones from Rose tea; I gave the entire set to my memere (French for granny, lol) for her birthday. :(

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

You don't know this from me, but D96 has a miniature version of his hometown in his basement, and he likes to play god with it, but when the "inhabitants" of the town don't do to his biddings, he just crushes their homes :(

and I don't just crush their homes, I BURN THEM, >:P, anyways,

Don't say I said it but Noctourne Wonderland has a little glass cage in a bathtub, and in that little glass cage is a glass key, and every night, Noctourne Wonderland takes the cage out of the bathtub and dances around it for no reason.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Bet ya didn't know... but Dreamer#96 is actually #95 1/2
... He woke up before he was completely registered as a dreamer...
Someone named Tommy actually holds that title...

Bosco

Bosco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Programming, sciences and arts.
Saifer Dracondrali's favorite food is Super Smelly Heart Attack Sandwish with too much cheese.

Also.
He never brush his teeth.
He lost a molar the last year...

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Bosco ate all of the narwhals that I had genetically frozen in case the apocalypse happened.

The world is not longer apocalypse-proof.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Jax is a hardcore closet Oprah fan, and cries whenever Dr. Phil helps a couple in need. He is also addicted to watching cockfights and passively edits Wikipedia entries about the history of Twinkies.

Narco

Narco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
PSST! The wise Kitsune secrectly works as a volunteer "Gopher-Herder" at the hospital.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Narco likes to sneak around people's yards at night and sniff their dogs!

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
Musashi has an underground vault of gerbils running on wheels that power a GIANT DEATH MACHINE!!!

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
I can't lie at all, but here goes...

Jax secretly runs an underground facility of Ristars and will march into SEGA on the 18th of March, kill the head of SEGA and then demand a Ristar sequel.

......I just gave myself an idea... <_< :)

Bosco

Bosco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Programming, sciences and arts.
Well. He told me that secret the last month...
I will tell you anyway...
InTheNightlight is male at Day and is Female at Night. <_<

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Bosco likes to go swimming in jello!

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

Well. He told me that secret the last month...
I will tell you anyway...
InTheNightlight is male at Day and is Female at Night. <_<

WHO TOLD YOU!? Oh, wait... :) D*MMIT!

Anyway, Musashi...his secret is too horrible. Kids, don't read this next sentence or it will haunt you for LIFE.

MUSASHI HAS A GERBIL THAT HE NAMED SONIC AND TRIES TO MAKE IT RUN ON TWO LEGS AND SPINDASH! *covers mouth and runs as Musashi's gerbil skampers after me*

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
InTheNightlight isn't afraid of the monsters in the closet, they watch theirs' for him/her, lest their lollipops be stolen.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
Penelopi is plotting to put StarBucks out business by hoarding all their shipments of coffee beans then opening a coffee shop in its place!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Hey! You! No, not him, you! Jax actually is Misty! She's just pretending to be some guy named JaxTH to confuse the dubbers at 4K!ds while she plots to take over the world and put herself back into the show! :blink:

Narco

Narco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Nocturne Wonderland secretly disguises himself every Friday the 13th so he can pass as a 5 year-old to get into Disneyland.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Narco isn't a newbie on this site right now.

I know, lame.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
You stole my slippers >:/

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Yay! TRiPPY joins the slander!

TRiPPY has a NiGHTS plushie that told her to make this site. It's really the Tails Doll in disguise!

And before anyone tells this about me, I DO have a leprauchaun hiding under my bed. Sometimes he tells me to burn things...I've GOT to stop reading InSONICnia...(Mystical Forest Zone)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
InTheNightlight stole my copy of NiD because she lost hers! :)

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
... :) Again, my gender is mistaken...I'M A GUY! I mean just cause my username is 'InTheNightlight'*which now I think is what makes people believe I'm female* doesn't mean I'm a girl!

Anyway, Musashi HUmar is a Cabbage Patch Kids FanBoy!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

... :) Again, my gender is mistaken...I'M A GUY! I mean just cause my username is 'InTheNightlight'*which now I think is what makes people believe I'm female* doesn't mean I'm a girl!

Sorry about that... I was writing it about TRiPPY, but then when I saw you snuck ahead of me I changed it really quick. Again, I'm really sorry.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Murashi_HUmar isn't really sorry at all.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Narco- I'd totally do that. Unfortunately, I'd have to disguise myself as an sirplane so I could get there first. :)

When making his profile for the site, Nemoide messed up! His personal photo is actually the bug (gasp!), and his avatar is some guy he found on a google image search to hide his true identity!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Nocturne Wonderland is dancing to Beat It, by Michael Jackson right now!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Musashi is forcing Nocturne to dance to Beat it by Micheal Jackson just to post that Nocturne was dancing to Beat It by Micheal Jackson.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
iLLViLLAiN likes to sleep inside washing machines and use a bottle of fabric softener as a teddy bear!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Musashi_HUmar likes blowfish. That's it. No huge amount of crazy slander. He just likes them. Has a whole tank in his secret underground evil lair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users