Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Soon, a bunch of white balloon like medical nightmarens came around Ventro along with Kido.

"Come on! Let's lift him and carry him to his room. Raid's orders! Let's go!" Kido demanded. The white nightmares wrapped their tales around Ventro's body and carried him out of the Arena.

"Well, we got to see if Raid will let us see him... if he's conscious enough to. That last battle did a number on him." Jackle realized that Ventro hasn't moved or opened his eyes.

Raid came to the middle of the Arena. "I hope you have a great show everybody. Good night and don't forget to stop at our gift shop and stores." Raid yelled and flew out of the arena with Ventro.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Kiera nodded at what Jackle said. "Off to find Raid then, yes?" She looked to Jackle and smirked. "You lead the way."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Soo... What do you think about the arena fights?" Jackle asked trying to start a conversation when he got up from his seat. All the nightmarens flew out of the arena's doors and into the hall where they sell a bunch of food, nick nacks, souveniers, t-shirts, and other stuff. Jackle finally looked at Kiera.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
"I have to admit, I was into it more than I thought I would be." Kiera raised an eyebrow at Jackle. "This is the first time I've ever heard you try to start real conversation." Her eyes narrowed and she leaned slightly to the side. "What do you want?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Nothing!!! Nothing at all!!! Just checking to see if you enjoyed it that's all!" he stuttered. Jackle waved his hands and quickly flew over to the merchandise table.

"I just remembered. Reala said he wanted to bring some souviners back. Then, we can talk to Raid. I got to give you some more details so we can be prepared." Jackle stated.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera followed after Jackle, coming up beside him. "You never do anything for Reala. It sounds like you're using it as a distraction for something else." She smirked slightly, nudging him with her shoulder. "So what else do I need to know?" Kiera asked, changing the subject to more important things.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Heh... You've seen what Ideyan drain can do in battle. Keep in mind and make sure that it doesn't happen to you. Just a slight touch from that eye and some of you Ideyan energy can be drained away from your body. Forunately, Ideyan drain cannot drain all the energy out of first level nightmaren like yourself, but you'll be greatly weakened by it. We got to be on our gaurd. Even if he is too injured or tired, he can still pull something out of his sleeve. That's... why I believe he can be an asset to our group." Jackle chuckled when he picked up a Claw's bobble-head.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"So that's what that eye thing was for." Kiera was looking off at the other Marens that crowded around everywhere. "Then we will just have to stay on our guard, huh?" She elbowed him slightly. "But first, we have to get to him, and no one is to say Raid will let us. Even if he doesn't, I'm sure we could find another way in." She smirked slightly. "Forget Reala's stupid toy, he'll live without it." Kiera pressed, becoming aggitated.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"No, no, there's nothing wrong between us, it's just, you're an annoying little bird and I haven't eaten properly in days. But, you said you know where Ventro is, so, out with it!" Droiture said, dropping the little bird on the rocks.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
After they passed the crowd. They walked towards a huge wooden double door with iron around the edges. Jackle looked up and saw Raid floating down from the top of the ceiling.

"Well, Boss! Glad to see you are well. Are you thinking about entering back into the colossium champ." Raid smirked.

Jackle wasn't amused nor interested. "Enough talk! I came to see the boy."

"No can do Jackle! He's still under medical attention and I don't think he's in any shape to speak to anyone at this moment. Besides, I'm not so sure if I want to give him up. I'm making soo much money." Raid bragged. Jackle eyes glowed angrily.

"How dare you! You're going to pay dearly." Jackle threatened.

"I bet I surely will from this arena tonight, but It's best if you leave. I have high paid gaurd nightmarens around here and they're pretty good at kicking someone out." Raid suggested. Two huge red eyes glowed in the shadows and growled hungrily. Jackle stepped back when he noticed it's blood thirsty eyes.
"Remember Jacke, the trash you threw away became my treasure. Good night to ya both." he said rudely and floated into the shadows in the ceiling.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera looked over at Jackle and gave a slight smirk. "What's wrong? You're not scared of that thing, are you? We can get past it."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Soon, bunches of red eyes showed up in the shadows.

"You were saying Kiera." Jackle said sarcastivally.

-----

The kiwi hopped out of the bush and pointed at the huge colosseum.

"Here we are! The nightmaren colosseum. He's in there... somewhere....?????"
the kiwi doubted herself.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Well, alrighty then..." Droiture walked inside the colosseum, and immediately got lost in the crowd. Droiture was terrified of large groups of people and therefore he shut out the noise with a spiked crystal helmet. "You never told me there would be so many people here, you little rat with wings!" He shouted, his voice quivering.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"Come on, you can't be scared of them?" Kiera looked at Jackle closely. "You are, aren't you? Well, I think we can get past them." She turned towards the glowing eyes and cracked her knuckles. "I haven't had any real fun in a whole. I don't mind putting up a fight." She grinned.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture got very scared and crystal claws formed on the ends of his fingers, and he began slashing and clawing at the crowd wildly, whimpering the whole time.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
The crowd stirred up in fear and anger that caused a bunch of nightmarens to fly crazily around the hall. Screams of terror echoed in the hallway.

"What the heck are you doing?" the kiwi asked, but she jumped out of the way before someone tried to step on her.

-----
"Alright! I'm ready." Jackle said darkly and let his mantle wave freely in the air. When all fo a sudden, they heard echos and screams down the hall. All the red eyes that were focusing on Kiera and Jackle were now focusing on the screams down the hall.

"What on earth is going on?" Jackle asked.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"Doesn't matter." Kiera grabbed Jackle and darted past the eyes while they were distracted. The heavy doors closed behind them. "What ever happened out there gave us a chance to get past them. See? No big deal." She grinned at Jackle and looked around the room. "Now to find Ventro."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Right!" Jackle agreed and looked around the huge room around them. There were dozens and dozens of other huge doors up to five floors up. Jackle looked around with concern.

"Great! I don't even have no idea which door he's in." Jackle grumbled. Soon, they saw small white balloon nightmarens flying from door to door, and one of them floated past them.

-------

In a rush, the eyes moved down the hall and came down from the shadows. The glowing eyes were a bunch of cerebus that were gaurding the area around the arena.

"What's going on? I want this place straitened and cleared out now!!" Raid demanded. All the cerebus attacked and scared the nightmarens away.

"Uh oh! This is not good." said the kiwi.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera looked around them at all the doors and sighed. "Well, we know he's in this place somewhere. And we at least have time to search as those things were distracted from us. I just hope it stays that way..." She ran her fingers through her hair. "Alright, where do we start?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"I know." Jackle grinned. He grabbed one of the tails of the white medical nightmarens.

"Hey! We're looking for Ven! Any sign of him." Jackle asked. The white nightmaren looked at the clip board and papers she had. Then, all of a sudden they heard a growl coming from the doors up stairs.

"Out! Out! I don't need any stitching! I hate stitching! OUT!!" A bunch of medical nightmarens were being thrown out from one of the doors from the fourth floor. They floated care free in the air while they were thrown out. When everything was quiet, they rushed back through the door and slammed it.

"Ouch! Get off of me!!!!" a voice sqwacked.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"Hmm, that sounds like the man we're looking for!" Kiera motioned to Jackle and made her way to the door that was on the fourth floor. She moved close to listen for any noise from beyond the door and opened it slowly to peek inside, knowing to be careful of any creature in pain.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Suddenly, the door slammed into Kiera's face when a bunch of nightmarens ran out the door. The last medical nightmaren turned around and with her high squeak voice.

"Don't move! Get plenty of SLEEP! DON'T GET UP!!" she yelled in a high pitch voice.

"WHAT!! NO WAY!!! I AIN'T STAYING HERE FOR YOU TO STITCH ME AGAIN!!!" Ventro yelled angrily and the door was closed. The medical nightmarens scurried away to the other doors around the area. Jackle looked at Kiera with concern. Quickly, he decided not to ask and look away whistling like he didn't see anything that happened.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera's head went back from the force of the door and she stumbled, grabbing her nose. "Son of a b****!" Blood trickled down from her nose and she quickly wiped it away. "Well, this is definately his room." This time she opened the door, pushing it open fully and standing back a little in case another incident were to happen. "Hey, how ya doing Ventro?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture heard someone yelling about stitches down the hall and decided to take his chances. Most of the scary people were gone now so Droiture felt slightly safer moving through the halls. He slipped towards the source of the noise.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro suddenly grabbed a large hefty pillow and threw it towards the door.

"I TOLD YOU NO MORE STITCHES!!!" Ventro sqwacked angrily. Since, they were soo low, Ventro couldn't tell they were at the door in his griffon form. Then, he slammed his door angrily with his tail. Jackle looked at Kiera with his eyes narrowed.

"Uh... we need a different approach." Jackle thought.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture noticed Keira and Jackle outside a door and his eyes widened. He backed away and slipped down another hallway, not wanting to gather their attention.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera growled and grabbed the door, ripping it from the hindges. "I'm not a f***ing medical person! Stop slamming the damn door in my face!" She looked at Jackle. "How's that for an approach?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"You... WATCH OUT!!!!" Jackle yelled.

A bunch of huge fluffy pillows came flying at Kiera and Jackle from every direction.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
The pillows, which would normaly not hurt someone, knocked Kiera flat on her back because of the force Ventro had thrown them with. "He's...more trouble....than those evil eyes outside. I want to be back out there now." She pulled herself up and walked into the room. "Ventro, for the love of God, stop throwing stuff at me. I'm not the damn medical people. No stitches, I promise."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Quickly, the kiwi found Droiture. "Hey! What are you hidding from?" she whispered.

Ventro held his last pillow high in the air with his massive claw. He stopped himself and put the pillow back to the ground. He noticed it's not a medical nightmaren. Unfortunately, he used up soo much energy throwing the pillow that he collapsed back down in his nest. He breathed heavily and looked at the door.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera approached Ventro with her hands up to show she wasn't threatening. "It's just me Ventro. You remember me right? We only really met once but I'm no threat to you." She finally got close enough to see the extent of his wounds. "Wow, you got beat up pretty bad out there. But you did good." She sat down cautiously in a near by chair.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro opened his eyes and looked at Kiera.

"Yeah! I remember you! You're that girl that stopped Droiture from killing Reala. You got a lot of bronze. Regardless, Reala did deserve that beating." Ventro made a smirk with his brown fleshy beak.

"Well, on to why we're really hear." Jackle stepped in. Ventro jerked up at the first sight of Jackle.

"No way! You're suppose to be dead. I... saw Reala... Kill you long ago." Ventro said in shock.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera grinned slightly at Ventro's comment. "Well, Reala also pulled him back. And yes, he did deseve the beating he got but letting it get past that would have been...disasterous. Anyway's, like Jackle said, we have a reason for being here." She looked to Jackle for him to give the explanation.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Yes, Reala is the least of your concern. The most important concern is Droiture. He's a menace to both Nightmaren and Nightopia. He must be stopped at all cost. For that to happen, we need some assitance from you. The one who knew more about Droiture than anyone else. He's a complete threat. We were planning for you to use Ideya Drain on Droiture." Jackle proposed.

Ventro eyes were wide open. "Even if I were to accept something like that, I don't think Droiture is a menace to this world. Furthermore, I'm not so sure what will happen if I use that skill on him. I might drain him too much. He's not from this world." Ventro responded.

"Minor details. And if he's killed that's even better. We need to stop him anyway possible." Jackle smiled.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera nodded, agreeing with what Jackle had said. "If death is the only option then it's what has to be done. And the fact that he isn't from this world is the problem, he thinks he can go around killing people because they got on his bad side. That's not how it works and he doesn't seem to realize it."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"But, he's my friend! I know he's hard around the edges, but...." Ventro was interrupted by Jackle.

"Friend...?" Jackle made a creepy laughed. "Would a friend threaten to kill you with a balde? Answer me... When has he ever said anything nice to you? Did he treat your little kiwis nicely? Does he have any concern about how you feel now?" Jackle asked.

Ventro fell silent. He wanted to answer back boldly, but he couldn't find one answer to use without Jackle twisting it. "This boy... he's not saving nightopia... he the DESTRUCTION OF NIGHTOPIA and NIGHMARE. Every nightmaren fears him and with his destructive nature... more than REALA!!!" Jackle pointed out.

"Droiture... probably hates me now... I allowed his mom to get injured by Reala during the fight. I thought he was going... to kill me...." Ventro said under his breath. Jackle made a shrewed grin of victory.

The kiwi next to Droiture kinda stepped away from him after hearing the speech.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture had heard the entire conversation. He felt like a jackass. He slumped against the wall as tears began to rain down his face. "I'm sorry...." He cried. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a menace.... I was just trying to protect myself.... It's a habit.... I'm sorry.... at school, I was always being picked on.... I had to defend myself.... had to be cold.... I'm sorry.... Momma...." Droiture stay against the wall, slumped like a child, weeping into his knees.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera had a look on her face that said she wished there was another way. "If nothing else, we need to keep him from destroying everything. If he doesn't have to die, great. If he does then he does. Ventro, you have to understand, if something isn't done, we'll all be dead at the end of this." Her head turned at the sound of something down the hall from them but she ignored it.

( I'll be back later. )

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture sniffled and hucked, and wished he had his scythe. At least the feeling of cold, hard crystal in his hands made him feel more secure. "So I'm rough around the edges, huh?" He asked no one in particular. "Then why can't they soften me up? I don't want to be this way anymore...."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
The kiwi looked at Droiture's tears that fell down on the floor.

"You cry? I never seen tears from you." the kiwi squeaked. The kiwi ran from Droiture and into the room with Ventro. It peeped lightly to Ventro and formed back into a charm on Ventro's hat.

Suddenly, Ventro stood up high above Jackle and Kiera in his griffon form.

"Even if everything you said is true... I won't do it. In fact, Jackle... you're not the same Jackle I remembered a while back. Don't you know everything you said about Droiture... Reala said the same thing about me. The real Jackle helped change me and I can do the same with Droiture in due time. Reala did something to you when he raised you back from the Death Void. You're NOT THE REAL JACKLE!!!" he yelled. He pulled off his charm and said, "I summon giant kiwi." An ostrige sized kiwi stood before him and Ventro returned back to his true form on top of the kiwi. With haste, he rode the kiwi over Jackle.

"ARGH!!!!" He yelled when the kiwi's claw scratched his face. He covered his face and tried to stop the green glowing ooze coming down his face. With haste, Ventro rode the kiwi out the room and into the hall.

"Let's get out of here now Kiwi!" Ventro yelled.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users