Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
"Now now, let's not start again, hm? Now, there must be something important to be done then, yes? Otherwise you would have left Jackle in that void." Kiera said. "Maybe we should focus on that and not on the fact that Reala got his ass kicked."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Don't you start now. Jackle, I remember you saying something about looking for someone? Go find them and leave me alone." Reala said, giving Jackle as dirty a look as he could muster.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
"Hey! Don't think of putting me away in that void yet without letting my plan go into motion." Jackle smiled.

"Overall, we already know most of our nightmarens can't defeat this guy. What's his name.... Droiture...?" he teased.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Kiera nodded. "He's no pushover. But he is very hard headed and defensive. It helps create big weak points for him but I don't think he even realizes it."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Don't say hisbloodyname." Reala slurred. "But, I heard from a spy that the boy has admitted he's not that powerful, just skilled. If we can figure out his strategy, we can use it against him. However, as of late his strategy seems to be cornering the enemy and swinging his blade around like a maniac." Reala mumbled.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"I think I could keep close by him and see what I could find out. Right now, that's really our only choice. I'll get back to you guys later." Kiera quickly vanished into the darkness.

( I g2g for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow! )

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Wait, no, Keira I-- and she's gone." Reala sighed and stuck his half-bandaged leg out at Jackle. "Do a man a favor and just finish that up?" He muttered embarrassedly.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Jackle tried to patch Reala's wounds as best as he can. Unfortunately, he didit quite sloppily.

"Sorry Reala, but that's the best I can do in such short notice. Hmmm... Did I tell you who was I looking for?" Jackle questioned and pretended to be dumb for the fun of it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I don't give a flying f*ck who you're looking for, but whoever it is, could you please look for them instead of hanging around me like the invisible idiot you are?" Reala snapped, not at all grateful for Jackle's help patching his wounds.

====

Droiture wandered around the deserts of Nightmare, his scythe in one hand and his mother hefted over the other shoulder. He could feel himself dehydrating quickly. He gasped for air and knew he needed to find water soon or he was screwed.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera bounced around from rocks in the desert, looking for Droiture. She soon came upon his ever tireing form. Her head tilted to the side as she watched him drag himself. "He's going to kill himself if he goes on..." Kiera looked around her in both directions, as if for checking for anyone else in the area. After feeling secure about the area, she let herself come up next to him. "Hey."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture flipped around and had his scythe at Keira's throat faster than the human eye could possibly percieve. Unfortunately, he was also extremely tired and lost his balance quickly, falling to the ground. His scythe fell to the sand, and the shell holding his healing mother clattered off to the ground as well. He fell to his knees and merely gave Keira a filthy look, while at the same time begging her for water with his expression.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera waved her hand slightly, a small bubble forming before her. She reached into it, pulling out a canteen with water in it. She threw it to him. "Here, before you die from dehydration." Kiera sat a ways from Droiture, watching him.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Kiera?" TORiAS asked "Do you remember me? I'm Reala's old...lover."He, once a she, leaned back. TORiAS had followed them for a while.
TORiAS sat next to Droiture, looking at him in intrest "Do you want to meet your sister?"

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera glanced back at TORiAS but turned back to Droiture, wondering if he would trust her enough to accept her canteen. "Yes, I remember." She moved over to check on Droiture's mother, Angelica, making sure that she had not been severly hurt in the earlier commotion.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Hmm, then you know how I feel about this?"
He sat, crossing his legs "All this useless fighting, and because of this banishment, I cannot return to Nightmare agian. They say I am not...." He trailed off, red eyes downcast "A true Nightmaren.... And besides, I am ancient, and lacking my past memories, I know only Reala."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture gulped down the water thirstily and almost sobbed at the liquid traveled down his throat. He saw Keira going towards his mother and immediately percieved her as threat, diving in front of his mother protectively. He then turned to TORiAS.

"Yes, I would like to meet my sister again..." he rasped.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
TORiAS nodded, and smiled "Come, my SiL, meet your brother."
From near by, a little Maren came, her hair was long and black, and her eyes bright red, like TORiAS' eye, she smiled "Are you my big brother? I've always wanted to meet you, even when I was living with Mr.Owl..." Her voice was sweet as honey, and she exuded innocence form every pore of her body. Several, pale, whispy things floated around her.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera simply backed off, keeping an eye on Droiture none the less. She watched the interaction between him and his newly found sibling while entertaining herself with the tiny bubbles that floated around her own head.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture extended a three-fingered claw at his sister in a friendly manner. "I am Droiture, your brother. I promise I will keep you safe." He smiled softly. "You exude purity. You're so innocent and sweet..." He smiled, reaching to give his newfound sister a hug.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
SiL uged her brother back "Thank you... please.... protect me from my bad father... please... he scares me...."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I promise I'll keep you safe from him. He's an evil man and will not get away with his evil." Droiture assured her protectively. He hugged her. "In fact, I'm going to go find him and defeat him so no one will ever have to be afraid ever again."

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"I've already informed you, you can't do that." Kiera said blankly, popping one of the bubbles that floated in front of her.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Why not? I was close to killing him before if YOU hadn't gotten in my way! I would have sliced him clean in half!" Droiture snapped, turning around, his eyes wild with anger. "I was so close! I could have done away with him once and for all!" He yelled. He was shaking, his golden claws trembling along the handle of his scythe.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera's head snapped up from what she was doing, a look of anger on her face. She stood quickly from where she sat. "Do you know what happens in this world when a being is killed!? Things start to unravel, slowly but surely, they do! It will tear Nightopia to shreds!" Her voice was raised and her body was rigid with disappointment in him. "You don't have to live here but many of us do! This is our home and I'm not going to watch you destroy it over some squabble! And if you are going to go around making promises to protect, you should think about you actions as well!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Things were falling apart with Reala around! Didn't you ever see? Look around at this desert! It's devestation personified! The air is thin, there's fire in the sky, the earth is cracking apart! I had to kill him because if I didn't, the world was going to fall apart either way. I may not be a native to this world but you are. Can't you look around you and see how Nightopia has fallen?"

Satisfied with his rant and hoarse of voice, Droiture collapsed to his knees and looked at Keira desperately. "This is all I've ever known." He whispered. "'Reala's bad' this and 'Reala's evil' that."

He said no more.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"That's all many Marens have ever known. But that's not all there is to this world. You have to understand that as bad as things are with him here, we would all be worse off with him gone." Kiera reached her hand out to Droiture to help him up. "Not everything has to be focused on Reala. That's no way to live your life."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Were he your father, you'd understand." Droiture said, standing up. He took his mother up in his arms once again, gave her a cryptic look, and flew away, leaving his scythe behind to be forever buried in the swirling sand. No need, he thought to himself, for he would just make another later.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
If he had stayed, she would have surely branded his cheek red with the back of her hand. "He doesn't have to be your father for you to see how much of a prick he can be." She floated back to where Reala had been, fuming the whole way.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Reala still lay on the tree branch, unable to float away due to the extent of his injuries. Jackle had left so he was now all alone, bored and annoyed as all hell. He had been amusing himself with frightening the bloody wits out of small squirrels and other small animals to pass him.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
( LOL! Poor squirrles! )

Kiera grumbled to herself, coming upon Reala and his boredom. She looked at him, obviously irritated. "Can't you try to be useful in any damn way rather than being as useless as you usually are?" She snapped at him, inadvertantley taking her pent up anger out on him.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Well, hello, Sunshine. Nice to see you with a smile on your face." Reala said arrogantly, smirking. He leaned back, wincing as he stretched a particularly nasty gash in his back. But he kept a pained smirk.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Soon, a faint voice was in the air like a whisper.

"Hey... did you find my pupil I described. What? Good! Keep him there. I'll speak to him when I get to the him. Don't tell him I'm coming or else." Jackle demanded with a chuckle hidden in the shadows

Meanwhile, Raid was talking through the speaker in the colosseum.

"No problem Boss! I'll keep him occupied til you come." Raid grinned and looked at all the nightmarens getting tired from the colosseum battles. When he turned off the receiver, he flew quickly over the crowd of nightmarens towards Ventro. He was breathing hard in his griffin form.

"Great job Ventro! Like I said, you get a cut of the profit. I'll give you more details for the next fight later. Alright Birdy!" Raid smiled and flew away, but Ventro paid no heed to him. Ventro's charm fell off his hat and into his hand. Quickly, it turned into a kiwi.

"Ventro... When are you going to find Droiture? We got to leave nightmare now and find him." the kiwi chirped.

Unfortunately, Ventro was too tired to respond.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera grumbled, mostly to herself. "How does he think everything can be solved with killing? He's going to make enemies very quickly if he's not careful. I almost hope that something eats him out there." She paced past Reala, grabbing his arm and dragging him, despite his wound. "Come on, fruitcake."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Tuh... Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Where were you?" Jackle chuckled in the shadows. He quickly put down his speaker.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Ow, ow ow ow ow! Ow!" Reala complained, being dragged along. "Is this really necessary?! I'm in pain! Seriously, you're hurting me!" Reala protested childishly.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Heh heh! While you ladies work things out. I'm going to the colosseum to find someone who might be some use to us." Jackle grinned and flew into a portal.

Meanwhile, Ventro noticed the kiwi was still bouncing on his head.

"Come on! Let's leave now or something bad will happen." the kiwi urged by jumping angrily on Vento's hat.

"Why? Besides... I bet Droiture forgot all about me anyway." Ventro said breathlessly and grabbed the kiwi off his head. The kiwi wiggled out of his hand and jumped on the window.

"Master... You blamed yourself for what happened don't you?" the kiwi asked sadly. "Then... I'll go find Droiture and figure out how he really feels about you." the kiwi squeaked and jumped out the window. Ventro snapped back to reality when he noticed his Kiwi just jumped. When he ran towards the window, he noticed it turned into a giant kiwi. With a big thud on the ground, it ran into the darkness.

"Do me a favor? Don't get yourself killed." Ventro sqwacked angrily.

The kiwi ran out of the Realm of Nightmares and sniffed for Droiture's faint trail. The trail led to the scorching desert.

"He must be near." the kiwi thought and continued to sniff for the faint trail towards the desert.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture flew across the desert tiredly. He made it to the end, towards the woods, when he finally collapsed in pure exhaustion."Now I know how a used tissue feels. All worn out." He said before deciding to fall asleep on a rock.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"DROITURE!!! DROITURE!!!" A female voice said softly in the air. The giant kiwi kept walking and sniffing the air. Since she was big, her voice can be heard clearly in her form.

"Hey! It's getting stronger." she thought. She looked around for anything that resembled Droiture. She walked around and spotted an area full of trees.

"That's a good shady spot to rest." she thought. She noticed a rock, but she couldn't see Droiture on top of the rock. Quickly, she jumped on top of the rock and Droiture.

"Oh.... The scent is strong, but I can't find it. My master is going to rub it in my face if I come back empty handed..." she cried and ruffled her blue feathers.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture stirred at the feeling of something large and fluffy on his abdomen. His eyes fluttered open and it took him a minute to realize what was standing on him, but when he did he wrapped his tail around it and grinned wickedly. "You one of Ventro's? Ya know, I haven't eaten good in quite a while. I bet you taste just like fried chicken." He licked his lips and stared at the little bird hungrily.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
The Kiwi made big sad eyes when she saw Droiture's face.

"Yes... I'm one of Ventro's scouter kiwis. You're not really going to eat me are you? I don't taste like those whatchamacallit. I'm nasty and tough. I'm not good to eat." she said with tears running down her red beak. Her sad eyes grew bigger.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users