Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
"GUEST!!! You're an OUTCAST!!! A mere speck that needs to be crushed. I don't care what happens to me now... I just want you to be DEAD!!" she finished and swipped her claw at Kiera. She missed , but the nails of her claws tore Kiera's gown. Soon, Kiera was loosing all her reasoning and was filled with hatred to kill Kiera. Fangs grew out of her mouth and formed pinchers like a spider. Her mouth drooled of green slime when she looked at Kiera's chest.

"You look yummy to eat." she hissed.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Kiera took the edge of her dress and curtsied slightly. "Why thank you but I must be honest, spiders, or anything resembling one at that, are disgusting creatures. For you, that means nothing to eat from me." She brushed her fingers over the torn part of her dress and sighed. "It seems there is only one real way to deal with this hm? Someone will end up dead by the time everything is done."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Roooaaahhhhh!" she screamed angrily at Kiera's threat nad lunged her head forward to get a bite of her.

"I'LL MAKE SURE THERE'S NOTHING LEFT OF YOU!!!" she yelled.

"KEYRAW!!!" all three of Ventro's heads yelled and he attempted to run towards Raja. Unfortunately, he was too far away to stop her.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Kiera waited until Raja was close enough then smashed her elbow in Raja's head, sending her tumbling to the ground. "I'm not much of a fighter. I prefer to let Droiture do that...I wonder where he is, anyways?" She didn't seem too concerned with Raja, as if she wasn't much of a threat. "I hate to seem rude with my attitude but, well, I'm not too worried about you." She shrugged.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro stopped in relief. Surprisingly, he heard voices outside of the castle.

"Where is that woman reponsible for this?" Some one yelled.

"Where is she hidding?" another one yelled outside. Raja screamed in horror and rolled with her hands on her face.

"Demon!!! You rotton Demon of Dolls! I'll make sure there's nothing left." She cried in pain. Ventro yelled through the opening hall.

"Over here! Over Here!" one of the heads yelled.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera stepped back towards Ventro and looked down the hall to hear the angry Nightmarens. "It looks like things might be ending for you soon." She looked to Ventro. "We should think about going soon. She will be taken care of."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro's heads nodded and he flew back outside to point all the nightmarens in the right direction

"ARGH!! You coward! You rotten doll!" Raja yelled when she messaged the pain on her face. Soon, she heard nightmarens coming through the path way and into the laboratory.

"There she is! Get her!" one of them yelled. A group of angry nightmarens attacked.

"No! MASTER!!!! AHHHHHHHH!" She screamed while she was being tackled by many nightmarens.

Ventro waited outside for Kiera to come out.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera stepped up on the window sill and watched inside as Raja got attacked. She finally let herself float away from the window and looked at Ventro. "I wonder how long it will be before you change back to normal." She tried to avoid thinking about what the Nightmarens were doing to Raja.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
All three heads looked at each other with confusion.

"Don't know?" Ventro said.

"Work faster!" Another head said.

"Raja gets butt kicked." the other head smiled.

Soon, Ventro felt a tickling feeling inside him, and he grumbled in pain again. The extra heads recede back into his neck and the extra eye started to disappear. Slowly, he returned back to his nightmaren form. He grumbled in pain after the transformation.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera looked back at the castle then turned to smile at Ventro. "There you go, good as new? How are you feeling? Better, I hope."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro stood up when the pain went away. He felt his forehead and the back of his head. The extra eye and horn was gone.

"Hey! I'm back to normal. I can talk better too. Ha! There's no more pain! Kiera!! Thank you soo much!" Ventro hugged Kiera. He was soo greatful that he accidentally licked Kiera on her face.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera made a face but grinned. "Hey, you did a lot of the work. I just did what I could to help. I really wish I hadn't gone around messing with that mirror though." She smiled sheepishly. "But I'm glad to see you finally back to normal and not in pain anymore. But Nightmare is still in trouble, right? I mean, there is still the person that started this who she was always squawking about. I'm sure he won't be happy about this so I'm sure he'll send others after us..."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Yeah! We kinda made outselves on his enemy list now." Ventro said seriously and looked at the castle. There was a rumbling sound coming from the fight.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera looked back as well, listening to the sounds from within. "I wonder if she's even going to be left alive by those Nightmarens...?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"I don't know! I'm pretty much glad she''s out of our hair. Right?" Ventro said looking at his shoulders. He forgot that his other heads are gone.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users