Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Theme Song!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Come on! There's gotta be a song out there that you feel is so awesome, that you could consider it to be your theme song! Mine would have to be Chinese Democracy, by Guns N' Roses. Oh, and provide links to it if you would, so we can actually listen to it!

Here's a link to it:

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Lol, interesting topic ya got here... hmm my theme song... it would haveta be...
Red Faction by MELL
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s5LDcyP7Ecg&feature=related
Ya this gals English is awful but once I made out the lyrics it seems ta fit my personality very well...

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
The only song I can think off the top of my head that really says a lot about me is Madina Lake - House of Cards.

This is not the music video because the music video shows scenes that are not the same as what I feel this song represents to me. Its best if you just listen to the song and not watch the video. (However I don't have time to put the song on putfile so this not so grand youtube video will have to do. )

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I feel like this one reflects my mental state a lot of the time.

http://208.53.158.13...dum-doi-doi.mp3

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
only 1? oh boy... toughie...

I think... Birdhouse in Your Soul from They Might Be Giants. I don't exactly know how to say this song represents me... it just feels like it does, in some way...
not the video, just the music... i don't think this theme will be permanent... it can change someday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kJD2N2gvqw

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
As silly as it may sound...this is my themesong: Yatta - Green Leaves.

Guest_RiDDLE_*

Guest_RiDDLE_*
  • Guests

As silly as it may sound...this is my themesong: Yatta - Green Leaves.

That scared the crud outa me!!! I closed it without a second thought soon as I saw those naked dudes! :lol:
Give us a warning next time plz!!
(I already posted my theme here, I'm Saifer Dracondrali, in case ppl wonder)

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
My theme song changes with my mood; there's never a permanent one.

for instance, atm (or just a few mins ago), it was this crazy anime's theme song.

Now it's this 8D!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

No, I'm not kidding. This is totally my new theme song. Wherever I go, this will play in the background.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Okay, first of all, lol at viper and DAiLiGHT.

Now, this is a really tough choice for me. There are two important aspects that really define my personality. One is my style, the other is my psychosis. I think this song portrays the latter fairly well.

Pleather for Breakfast

For the style,try this one.

Blackburn

It's hard to find an intermediary between the two aspects. Style and insanity are kind of hard to find in music at the same time. :P

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Man, this is a tough one... I guess if I had to pick a theme song, then it would be a toss-up between Call Me, Call Me from Bebop or Get over by dream.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Oh. I forgot something. WARNING. MY THEME SONG CONTAINS VERY BAD LANGUAGE AT FREQUENT INTERVALS.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Good question, good question.

I have a few, if only for the fact that they fit me in different ways.

"Big Julie" (Jarvis Cocker)

"Hamburg Song" (Keane)

"Can't Stop Now" (Keane)

That and I'm terribly indecisive. XD Sorry!

marymont

marymont

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Video games, animation, music arranging, & parody
That's easy, SABRE DANCE!

Lord_Gourri

Lord_Gourri

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Wow. You must really love Guns N Roses, don't you Musashi?

Anyways, I really don't have a theme song for myself, but if I were to choose one, it would probably be the main Fire Emblem theme from Brawl.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
YAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Walking on Sunshine, by Aly and AJ, definitely!

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
After a bit of thought and scanning the lyrics...

The best that fits me so far is "I'm Alive" by Disturbed.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I'm not really sure. I don't think I have one. "Rabbit in Your Headlights" comes to my mind though but I don't know.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition

I'm not really sure. I don't think I have one. "Rabbit in Your Headlights" comes to my mind though but I don't know.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ClCwcCvdQ

Oh, brilliant song. I've never seen the video before, but that is simply spectacular. Thanks for the link, hon.

It is definitely a good choice for a theme song, even if you're not sure why it fits. Hopefully you'll be able to discover that, right?

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
"Eight Melodies" sung by St. Paul's Cathedinal Choir as featured in MOTHER/Earthbound 0.

Take a melody
Simple as can be
Give it some words
And sweet harmony

Raise your voices
All day long now
Love grows strong now
Sing a melody of love, oh love

Take a melody
Simple as can be
Give it some words
And sweet harmony

Raise your voices
All day long now
Love grows strong now

Take a melody
Simple as can be
Give it some words
And sweet harmony

Raise your voices
All day long now
Love grows strong now

Love is the power
Love is the glory
Love is the beauty
And the joy of spring

Love is the magic
Love is the story
Love is the melody
We all can sing

Love is the power
Love is the glory
Love is the beauty
And the joy of spring

Love is the magic
Love is the story
Love is the melody
We all can sing

NeoScriptor

NeoScriptor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Programming, Gaming, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, and misc. geeky stuff.
Well...in an actual theme song sense,, I'd have to go Wild Thing by Tone Loc, hahahaha:

It always reminds me of that great school scene in Uncle Buck...

(Here's a horribly recorded version of the scene I'm referring to):

But if I were to chose a song that symbolically represents me...that'd be most songs by Yes.
Specifically, "I've seen all good people":
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

If you want the full experience of that song, I'd recommend searching for it on songza.com. Actually, I recommend that for any song, it's completely free, no downloading, and they pay the artist every time you play a song, so it's legal!

Cerulean Lee

Cerulean Lee

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
I still think "Grand Central" from the K-PAX soundtrack suits me -

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

That right there. Indeed. Yes.

. . . .Yes that is me dancing in that video so please, I beg of you don't ask. It was the result of sugar + Sonic music. Please. *sighs*

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
I have a few songs:
=1=Dreams and Pride-CC:FFVII
=2=After the Dream-NiGHTS Into Dreams
=3=Nothing Else Matters-Metalica
=4=Missing-Evanescence
=5= Follow Me-Breaking Benjamin

Kat

Kat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Wonderful- Everclear

I love this song so much.. And somehow the lyrics relate to me and my thinking.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
My new theme song is a tie between Imaginary by Evenescene (If I didn't spell that right the whole band can BITE ME. Jeez....) and Dreams of an Absolution.

If you don't know that one your life is an empty shell. =D

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Hmm.... Tough call Since I prefer I little a bit of dark and light Here is my two picks:

-Bodies By Drowing Pool

-Colors By Flow (Code Geass Leloluch of the Rebellion theme song)

Sorry I don't have links

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
My theme song would be either the KCP remix of smile.DK's 'Domo Domo Domo':

Or smile.DK's 'Tokyo':

:D

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
Definately By Myself by Linkin Park. I claimed it a while back because I'm not really sure how to deal with some of the people *cough* idiots *cough* in my life, and that fits to a T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7SJn9XMQAI

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book & ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
One song?! HRGH, that's difficult. I'd have to be a song that's both serious and ridiculous and manic.

I KNOW!
"Tonight is The Night I fell Asleep at the Wheel" by Barenaked Ladies.

The overall feel of the song suits me. Strange and disturbing. :unsure: I also love the song.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
It's a happy song, cause I am usually happy. It is "De-Luxe" by the band Lush. LINK: http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Dr0sik

Dr0sik

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Favorite Things To Do: I'm a jounior life gard and I love to swim. I&quot;m going to start track soon. I play hockey 10/12 months a year, and of course I love video games!<br />
"It Doen't Matter"

This song decribes me purfectly. I prefer the original version over the remix, so I'll post a link to the original version.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
When im mad would be this:

http://www.youtube.c...s...page&fmt=18

Any other time?

Nymph

Nymph

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I'm a fanfic writer and an AMV maker. I like videogames, writing and just hanging out with friends.
Hmm, tough one. My best friend says that 'Butterfly' by Smile.dk suits me well and I gotta agree with her, mostly for the beat.

Though recently it's been replaced by the Zebrahead song 'Anthem'.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
*shrugs* I'd guess it would be "They're Coming To Take Me Away, HA HAAA!!!" by Napolean XVI...

.........Well, ONLY when I'm insanely laughing and/or just being annoying.

Otherwise, my theme is...I don't know, actually... :D

EDIT: after thinking, I'd have to say, "I'm Just a Kid"...no, I'm NOT emo, I just like the song...and it kinda fits me...

Tethys

Tethys

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Video games, music, movies, fashion, good anime/manga, writing, and roleplaying
I'd have to say Fingerprints, by Katy Perry. Not quite as obscure as most of my music, but it definitely fits...

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
This is my new gaming anthem:

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I think this music track describes me pretty well overall:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Lift by Poets of the Fall http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Or perhaps Live Free or Let Me Die by Skillet http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Both songs fit me to the point they're scary.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I would have to say "Variations 1-4" by Julian Lloyd Webber.

It fits my personality in that it is slightly jazzy, inspired by classics, often repetitive with some slight variations, although reveling in changes of pace, and old-fasioned at it's core but with a dash of techo/futurism. Finally, while the song goes crazy at parts, by the end it is the familliar tune from the beginning. Not only does that describe the music style, it describes me perfectly.

I wish I could post a link, but it is not on YouTube in any decent form, sadly, and files can only be shared in the RP forum. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users