Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maximum Attack: G

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
According to the same source, maintenance is over, see you all there.

Curse you, Ki, you hath defeated me XD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
MAXIMUM ATTACK G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters & beasties, insects & spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams & nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
:P See you guys online! Let's tear up those monsters =D

EDIT-
Posted Image
The Rappy commands ye to take part and kill everything. He also wonders if you have any spare change, but let's just ignore that.

Also, i got nostalgic glee seeing the 3-planet sigil from the old PSO logo used again. XD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Awww =3

Wait, does the EXP and Drop rate go up in ALL missions, or just MA:G ones?

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Just MA:G.

I'm being royally messed around by my wi-fi. Its a real pain being disconnected halfway through a mission ;.;
I didn't even get a weapons badge.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

I am now level 15 after 4 runs through MA:G Mission C ^^, Thanks for all the help GC, Avenrir and Lavia!

TOASTER DEMONS GO!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
..... this event is quite amazing. Lol, i'm level 64 now. OMGZZZ!! ^_^

I still need to find Leonhart to get his card though. And, DAMN IT MONTAGUE!! You're a con-artist, man.
Though i have bagged myself a Master System after a few tries on that lottery of his. Not what i wanted but it's nice to have. Now, where's that Saturn and Dreamcast? *runs again*

--edit--
Plus, i read over DeZ's shoulder in the PSU forums that after the full event amount reaches 50 million, the NiGHTS statue becomes available. Is this true or was this just for the Japanese version of the event?
Either way, things are racking up down there. After a few hours or so another million stepping-stone has been broken.
--edit--
Ah, i did more research into the NiGHTS statue theory and it seems what i had been reading was someones prediction after checking out what the Japanese got for their milestone achievements. Still, i'm hoping it's NiGHTS. Would be nice.:o

Oh. And i just won a Sega Saturn in Doc Mons lottery. YAY!!

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Great going. ^^

I'm doing terribly...haing racked up just 256 kills for al my hard days work...

I need to find some wway to kick into hyper gear

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters & beasties, insects & spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams & nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
I got a Mega Drive on my first try on the tombola. GLEE. :D

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
WHERE ARE YOU DiGi!!!

;_;

Anyways, did a few more runs with GC and Lavia ^^, now i'm lvl 20 and have a Chao Staff!!!

*eternal glee*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Glad to hear you're leveling up quite quickly there, Leon. Next time i'm on and i see Ki and/or GC about i'll ask them if they're with you and quickly come and get your card off you. :)

Ok. I just woke up and i'll be running a little later since TRiPPY is working on cool iMAGNi stuff and i don't wanna interupt her. :wub:
See you all later, hopefully.

..and is it me or is the messeta sky-rocketing? I had just made 1 mil before the event started by saving my money over the past month that i have been playing. Since the event started yesterday, i've almost doubled what i've made in a month within 7 hours of playing MA:G. XD

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
I think everything skyrockets during events =D

I mean you're getting over 10k reward just for completing the mission, ontop of whatever you found throughout it. XD

*pets her Mega Drive* I wanted one of these for yeeeeears... never did get the Mega Drive Mag from PSO. ;_; Getting the room dec first time makes me so uberhappy. XD

... *flies to online-land* See you and Dez later, DiGi! =D

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Me and Lavia have been kicking into it, greatly, I have over 4000 kills now, a mark III, a master system, a preta and a Dreamcast now.

I also reached the level cap.

Still need to do lots to geet on the board though XD

edit: just got two spare dreamcasts if someone gets a mega drive they wish to trade for it, gimme a buzz, as I just got a Saturn

edit: somehow I have 2 saturns instead of 1, must've missed that message, so thats up for trade too, also looking for disc 7 XD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Woot, i'll be on for the next 3 hours xD

YOU BETTER BE THERE DiGi!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Cool run, Leon. That was fun. :)

Anyways, i'll be back on PSU later to do some hardcore runningsssssszzzzz-..... and we've almost reached 10 million in total kills. First milestone almost achieved. Here's praying for a NiGHTS statue at some point. :wub:

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Thanks DiGi, i'm looking forward to more especially since i'm now lvl 25! =D

B ranks here i come!.......but must sleep now T_T

zzzzzzz

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Wooo, earlier, GC, Lavia and I got on the 'Hit the Counter' list and got a board for the Bouquet weapon each ;)

*killing monsters with the powers of flowers*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hey hey! Congrats, you lot. XD

Yeah, as for the rest of the evening. TRiPPY is gonna finish off her work on the computer and then i'm jumping on PSU...only without DeZ since he's gone out for the evening with a chum of his. So, gonna need people to run with. ;);;;;

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Thanks for helping out my little brother DiGi ^^, i'll keep an eye out for you later.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Loving this event. I haven't played too much due to work, but I have managed to get up to lvl. 77, class level 18. I've also got over 2,000 kills. In addition, I have 1/3 of the PSO disks (Tricktrack, Longing for Ancient times), a Saturn, and a Dreamcast. After I get all the rewards I want, I'll prabably just buy PA fragments to get the Ultimate PAs I want.

It kind of bums me to say this, but I don't care too much about that high score thing anymore. College is winding down to finals and I just don't have time to keep up. For Prime's sake, you need to get nearly 12,000 kills just to break into the the list at all. Forget those ridiculous people with 50,000.

Somebody should start a thread where we can keep track of what percent of the kills were caused by the Syndicate.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
No worries, Leon. I won't be on until later on in the day today as (surprise surprise) TRiPPY is doing more iMAGNi work on the comp, lol. XD;
Plus i need to move some furniture around the flat. DeZ might make an appearance later, too. He got home late last night. XD;;;

And yeah, Zero. I'm just gonna forget about getting on that board altogether. It was a nice idea to begin with but there are some people out there who just have nothing else to do with their time and run that mission over and over and over meanwhile people like us you've got other commitments have not got a hope in hell of getting on there. After running the mission 4 times and noticed you only get about 200 odd monster kills per run with each run taking about 30 minutes to do, there's no way we can catch up. I do think we should keep our record notes though. One of you can start a thread about it if you wanna. Dunno how i would set it out, though. Would we need screencap evidence for it? I'll leave that all in your hands.

Personal achievements of mine - lvl 67 (i think), 2400 kills, two saturns, two megadrives/genesis, two master systems, one Mark III, one Preta (which i gave to TRiPPY for FREEEEEE!! T_T) and a whole load of bloody polynanomer (or whatever they're called). Thanks Doc Mont e_e

Anyways, i'll be running later on in the day. Gotta get me some Dreamcaaaaaasts. And then PA frags and stuff.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I'll trade you a cast for the spare Genesis...that is, of course, unless TRiPPY has claimed it. XD

I think I'll keep the other spare 'Cast and Saturn for Saifer, since he's said he might not make it on before the event ends.

and, yeah, the top spot doesn't even seem possible to obtain, who knows how the got there, unless two people are sharing a character and taking shifts.... XD

Still, events like this always bring out a maniacal-too-much-free-time in a fair few people, myself included.
Things should slow down tomorrow, though, since most of the other people will also be going to work or courses. The majority of the people will probably be in similar situations to you guys.

My current wish is that I had my laptop so my hours would be right, since it feels like I never get to play with you guys that often...we always seem to just miss each other in one way or another, be it sleep or wi-fi hatred.
Hopefully that will be changed a bit soon.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ah yeah, TRiPPY already claimed it, lol XD;; I promised her i'd give her any doubles i get on the consoles. If another one comes up i'm certainly down for a trade if you ain't already obtained a MegaDrive by then. :lol:

Also, the second milestone has been achieved. We've passed the 20 million kill mark. Weh hey! Three days in and we're doing well. Next milestone is 15 million away though so we've got more ground to cover.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
WOOT!

35 million has been reached, we all get smexy Treasure Box Decors for our rooms! =D

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
urgh, what a horrible prize. The Japanese got The Ruins as their milestone achievement when they had the event...and we get a bloody treasure chest. That's like giving us a 'monomate' and Sega saying "Here ya go! This is for all your hard work =D" ..... we were robbed.

I get the feeling the NiGHTS statue won't be available for the 50 million milestone now.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.

urgh, what a horrible prize. The Japanese got The Ruins as their milestone achievement when they had the event...and we get a bloody treasure chest. That's like giving us a 'monomate' and Sega saying "Here ya go! This is for all your hard work =D" ..... we were robbed.

Thats the Japanese for ya... this has been the same for countless video games for how long now? ah yes SINCE THE NES! We want cool stuffs too!!! :(

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
WHAT THE %$#@!!!

I didn't know that the Japanese got The Ruins!, we were RIPPED OFF!

>o<

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
This won't be the first time we were ripped off during an event, either. The 1Up Cup( aka Famitsu Cup ) had scoreboards in Japan, the highest scorers getting the Divine Maiden's partner card.

We got none of that. ;_;

Sega America, a fail is YOU. D:

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
I wouldn't get too stressed. We're probably going to get the Ruins after another milestone. Oh, and I have all the Sega systems I want as well as 2/3 of the music discs and a Preta. Life is good.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Thanks to Zero running me through MA:G a few times, I've already hit level 31, and became a Wartecher.

As for good stuff so far, I managed to snag a Mark III for my room, and a few rare synthesis items. All the Rare drops are doing wonders for my equipment. I think I've managed roughly 1,200 kills so far, and now I'm strong enough to run MA:G C rank by myself, I think. I'll be giving a solo run a try after work tomorrow. Zero, thanks again for getting me started. XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
>.> I really need to chill out and play more. It's such a tease and i have so much publishy work to do T_T I'm such a low level its hilarious XD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
That would be super awesome to do a run with you TRiPPY! ^^

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Wooo, after lots and lots and lots of dead monsters, I finally managed to get on the leaderboard( 466 at time of typing ). Let's see if I'm still there when I wake up later. D:

Oh, god, that face shot by my name looks like a bad passport photo, hahaha XD

Also, GC, Lavia and I hit the milestone again! =D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Awesooooooooome! Welldone!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Yay Avenrir!

I'm lvl 40 now.....AWESOME =D

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Leaderboards are where?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Maximum Attack G event page
This is the page that has the leader boards.

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Tankya, Z-kun. X3 lol "Total number of defeating!" The Japanese are awesome.

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Hahaha, earlier today, we missed a milestone by FIVE points. So close... XD

I got kicked off the board, but then made a glorious comeback and am currently at 368. Let's see how long I last this time. XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
If Ruins (or something decent in general) is not unlocked at the next milestone then we can kiss this whole event goodbye. The Tressure Chest was insult enough...if this next milestone is something along the same lines then Sega have really taken the piss with this one.

Here's hoping for the Ruins or god help Sega with their email inbox if it's something crappy again. Reckon we'll hit the next milestone by the end of tonight, GMT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users