Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maximum Attack: G

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Yayz, then Fortetecher it is ^^

btw, is it hard to get the Chao Staff?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

Yayz, then Fortetecher it is ^^

btw, is it hard to get the Chao Staff?

For you it might. :P It's one of the exchange rewards in MAG starting this weekend and I have no idea if the exchange items can be traded/sold. Thankfully, it's not a lottery item like the Sega consoles and MAG won't end until May 22 from what I hear, so you'll have four weeks to get on and get yourself one. You're going to have to work for it though. Good luck!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
*puts on his determination hat*

I should be able to do it in 4 weeks, MAD RPG POWAZ ACTAVATE!!!!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, that's gonna mean a whole lot of killing within those 4 weeks. Actually, with 250% on exp and drops then that means Leonhart's levels should fly by whether he goes solo or not. But, technicaly, it is true was Shift said - asking to team up with random people never hurts (i just never bothered doing it, lol). The only thing you might lose out on is any rares you may come across as people usually set rare item distribution to random meaning you may not get a rare if you pick it up...but since you'll be starting off on C rank missions you'll probably not find any rares anyway.
Also, running with random people is safe unlike the old PSO games where people would hack the game to death, go online, kill your character and steal all your rarezzz. Lol, PSO. What a huge learning curve that game was for Sega. XD
But, yes. Back on topic -

MA:G is now literaly only 5 days away. I need to get some last minute training in before it starts. I'm level 53 but if i get to at least 55 i'll be happy.
I've been playing the game for just over a month now and i've reached that level so that's something for you to go on, Leon. Plus, i have not been playing the game every single day either but when you do play you need to put the determination in. Sometimes it drags a lot because leveling up can take a long time but it pays off.

Actually, Shift. Do you know if there's a list of the items that are set to appear in this event, like that Chao-staff weapon that was shown earlier?

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Ack, i changed my mind.....i'mma be a Human. plus i don't wanna be a Fortetecher, i'll be a Guntecher because Twin Handguns are sexy.

But back on topic >>, MA:G in 5 days! :P

mmmmmm, Twin Handguns.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Just so you know from what i've been told by DeZ (who loves PSU guns) apparently, leveling up bullets takes a very long time for some reason. He's had guns where he's spent ages running missions and his gun bullets hardly level up. It's a long process.
Oh, also if you wanna use firearms, DeZ suggests never using the machine-guns. They suck the PP out of your weapon way too quickly. I don't think i've seen many people using machine-guns because it, actually.

Twin Handguns however should be just fine.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Actually, Shift. Do you know if there's a list of the items that are set to appear in this event, like that Chao-staff weapon that was shown earlier?

Oh so you're not calling me Zero anymore? :) Anyway, I'll post links to the PSUpedia articles on MAG. There is a normal mission, a boss fight mission, and an item exchange mission. For the first two, item drops are listed at the bottom.

Maximum Attack G (Normal mission)
Program DF (Boss fight)
The Messenger (Item exchange)

Also, sometime after the event, ST will be giving out prizes to high scoring players. These items don't appear to be in a neat little list anywhere.

And Leonhart, I got to say I'm glad you changed your mind about your class. Guntechers are great on teams since they're raw support characters and frankly there aren't too many of them online. It's good to see there will be one more. Still, don't feel locked into one class. You can change them almost whenever you want so feel free to experiment and find what works for you.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Just checked those links your provided us there. I'm not sure if i understand this correctly but...the only way you can get badges is if you do S Rank missions? Or am i getting it twisted? Looking at those charts, i'm thinking you can only get copper badges from S Rank missions during MA:G. I hope i'm wrong. o.o ?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Just checked those links your provided us there. I'm not sure if i understand this correctly but...the only way you can get badges is if you do S Rank missions? Or am i getting it twisted? Looking at those charts, i'm thinking you can only get copper badges from S Rank missions during MA:G. I hope i'm wrong. o.o ?

Yeah, sounds like you're getting a bit mixed up. The top row, which is probably what you're looking at, is the score you get after completing the mission and below them are your rewards. The leftmost column is the mission's difficulty rating followed by what level you need to be to play it. No matter what difficulty you're on, you can get badges as a reward, but you need to get an S rank in the mission which of course usually means all the enemies get killed and no teamates die and return to the lobby. You can also find copper and silver badges occasionally as drops from boxes and certain enemies. Finally, in "The Messenger", you can consolidate the badges you have into more more valuable ones, which unless you're playing S Rank missions is the only way to get gold badges.

I hope this clears things up.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ah right. Now i understand. Yeah, sorry i don't play RPG's very much and those kinda info-boxes confuse the hell outta me, man. :) Cheers for clearing that up.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
O.K. I'm runnin outa time... I can't figure out how to play PSU on my PS3! I'm storming the net trying to find a guide on how to set everything up I REALLY need some kinda help... :( I have a belkin router, I use clearwire, my ps3 is connected to the net wirelessly although I don't know how to get that to work for ps2 games! maybe I should put up a topic and hope some comp./internet/ps2/ps3 genius helps me out ^^;
P.S. sorry for all the whinin I've been doing about this...

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
After 0% luck finding them, I want to get a serafi feather. >_<

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
I JUST GOT THA GAME!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't go online till Thursday >_>

But still SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MA:G better watch out xD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

P.S. sorry for all the whinin I've been doing about this...

S'ok, no need for apologies. Sadly, i know nothing of Playstations so i can't be of any help here, i'm afraid. :/

After 0% luck finding them, I want to get a serafi feather. >_<

I have one. I found one a little while ago....shame you're on the Xbox server or i would have sold it to ya :lol: *needs moniez*

I JUST GOT THA GAME!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't go online till Thursday >_>

But still SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MA:G better watch out xD

Glad to see you're almost set to start runnin' this thang! XD
Gonna be mad fun, for sure.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Sounds like more people are jumping in on this, guess I will too. Come Friday or Saturday, I may be hitting up the 360 or PC servers, although it may be more likely the 360 servers. I'll be bringing a few friends along for the ride, too. Looks like you'll have a little newbish help during the event, Zero-Shift. ^_^

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Looks like you'll have a little newbish help during the event, Zero-Shift. ^_^

Blue will be there to.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Things are looking pretty down for me I don't know if I'll be online in a week or several months at this point, things just seem hopeless for me at this point (probably due to my mood swings actin up) now I'm forced to look for some wifi adapter for my ps2... back to Amazon.com... I wish you all luck in the event tell me how it is since I probably won't be there.
have fun

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Sorry to hear that Saifer. I'm sure you would have enjoyed the event somewhat. ^_^

As for the rest of you - .....oh my bloody god, it is almost here.
I'm currently level 54. If i hit 55 before the event starts i'll be happy.
I hear that the top 500 people on the scoreboard will be rewarded with a SpreadNeedle weapon. Hmm. I reckon if i put the work in and made top 500 then selling one of those beauties would land me with a serious wad of cash if only 500 of them are going to be given out.

Gotta put in work. Start running.

I_Am

I_Am

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Heheh, this is gonna be mad levelin' for lowbies. My little level 5 HURAFOmar is gonna be making a killing off of this! Wartecher here I come.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Only one day left guys. And look what else we're getting in the update. Job cap raised to 20? Yes please! Couple this and the prizes we already knew about with the Spread Needle Shotgun and all I have to say is Ragol better watch its freaking back, because psychotic, purple, cannon toting, robo-dolphin genocide is on the way.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah, i wanted to reach level 55 before MA:G begins tomorrow so i was running with DeZ and Kiara last night. Exp was raising slooooowly.
And then BOOM! Kiara found the Forest of Illusion and we blasted through there on A Rank, and now i'm level 56! XD Plus, the money gained from that really boosted my bank acount so i can go on a small shopping spree when MA:G begins. Weh hey!!

And i found some sweet weapons in that forest too so now i have nothing but A and S rank weapons in my palette. Weh hey!! I own a gun that actually does some damage. XD

I'm kinda glad i got to run the forest one more time before the MA:G event starts. 500% on exp and drops. That's where it's at. It's hell trying to find that forest but once you do it's so worth it. I think that'll be the last time i'll see it before MA:G...unless i just happen to find it tonight, lol.

Thanks to Kiara for finding it to begin with - lol, me and DeZ thought she was playing a prank when she told us she had found it. XD
And cheers to DeZ for keeping me alive in there. A Rank Forest = major death.

I got some screens from it that i'll upload later when i'm home from college.

As for MA:G itself.
Hahaha, it ain't ready for this Syndicate. >:]

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
*lol* I thought the GAME was playing a prank when I saw it's name pop up. I had a 'omgwtf' moment, haha. XD

Anyway, yus. MA:G better start praying to Falz, we've got a small army gunning for it, now. XD
*looking forward to the Caves*

Randomly, I wonder when we're getting the Neudaiz rare quest... XD

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Aw, I missed the forest again. ;.;

Urge to hurt brother rising. XD

Edit: Eh, sorry kinda strayed from the topic...seems my access will be limited for the first few days...while my laptop has been sent off again...good news is, if its been diagnosed with the same issue, they've said they'll replace the whole machine...Basically the only way they can get away with not giving me a new one, with my current plan and all round MA:G reduced rage, the only way I'm not walking out with a new machine is if they actually FIX the problem.

I'm kicking about until supper time, today, doing some final PA training, Ikk Hikk has 3 more levels to go, cross hurricane just one...and I managed to get to level 128 somehow <_<

After I get fed and my bro steals the comp I'll be heading to bed to jup on as soon as the festivities begin tomorrow, so be forewarned. XD

Oh yeah....and my new controller broke. Keyboard for me...not having much luck XD

Another edit: don't see the need to make a new post, just to say...I won't make it all the way to supper, probably won't last another hour D:
and, yeah, me too, need to go get these partner cards of the new people.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Dude, that's a serious case of bad luck right there. And right before the beginning of the event too. Hope it works out best for you, mate.

As for myself, i might do some running a little bit later tonight. If Leonhart is online at the same time as me then i need to find him and meet up so we can get his I.D Card.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Damn, i'll be on the same time as you sooner or later xD

GMT+10:00 time sux >_>

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Hope you don't mind running those S ranks without me, Zero, I'm 14 levels short still. :angry:

Had a nice convo with Roam last night. ^-^ More people to 360! Yay!

I_Am

I_Am

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Anyone on now? I'm runnin with my lowest level trying to get something done lol.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
WELL!! In 47 mins. it will officially be the 25th I just wanted ta say good luck to everyone! I hope ya'll get something rare and more than worth the effort, and carve the NS into the world of PSU with Booma blood! WHOOO!!!
I'll probably be gettin on sometime between the end of this month and the beginning of the next, hopefully, so I won't be joinin ya unfortunately ;_(
may the flying purple jester be with you all :P

P.S. save me a souvenir from the event XP

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Good luck, you peoples on the Xbox side. Looks like you've got more of a crew now which means more killin' will get done. :D

Saifer. The event is lasting for about a month anyways so if you're still wanting to join in then you won't miss it completely. :P

As for me, i've got college right now but i'll be home early today (wooh. i got an exam to get done first). I'm not too sure what time this thing is starting for us in the UK.
Either way, when this bad boy kicks off, i wish all of you the best of luck.
Let The Syndicate run that thing. It's the take-over. >:]

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Hope you don't mind running those S ranks without me, Zero, I'm 14 levels short still. :P

Had a nice convo with Roam last night. ^-^ More people to 360! Yay!

You need to be lvl. 80 to do S rank. I'm still 10 levels shy so I'll still be teaming up with you on A ranks when not helping Roam get up to speed.

So yeah, happy hunting everybody.

For the syndicate! Harlequins forever!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Jester's Unite!

Let the power-leveling begin xD

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Alright, approximately 10 minutes until the maintenance is over, which for us GMT guys is midday...

Been waiting anxiously for the past 6 hours or so, can't wait to kill Booma's and start collecting those badge/shield things.

Good luck with your runs, Harlequins, and everyone...hope to hear of much success.

Squee.

GC

PS: I hope I don't come as close to falling off the leaderboard as the Japanese Silva...who ranked 487th with 170736 kills...my current aim is to beat that. XD

Some general info: The japanese leader had 777,777 kills; if you doubled Silva's kills to 340,000~ she would have been #41; there was about 100,000 kills difference between the 1st place and 2nd place on the Japanese leaderboards.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
10 MINUTES!! I'm still at college!! T_____T Just finished my exam but i can't leave the room until the lesson is fully over. Argh!

Oh well, i suppose i should wait until DeZ gets home. Would be kinda unfair if i started without him. Though would i get the same curtesy if this was the other way around, hey DeZ? :P ......

Before i attack any monsters, i gotta buy those garments for me and the wifey. Maybe beef up my weapon with a couple of grinds if i have any luck at all today ...then the bunny man's gonna be runnin' this event like his tail was on fire XD (even though he has no tail, but that's beside the point). Then i'll do those A ranks and with any luck i'll get enough EXP to hit lvl 80...then it's S Rank time. Woooooh!!
Jester Side, let's do our best. Come OOOOOON!!!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Ack, its still not letting me log in dammit ><

Stupid maintenance!

EDIT: THE GODAMM MAINTENANCE IS DELAYED BY 2 MORE #$$%#*@ HOURS!!!!

>o<

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
It appears theres some trouble, think this was posted on the Japanese x-box site.

" 15:00 today from our regular maintenance for the
Last time I need to check with the city,
Below are the maintenance and extension of time to end the bon appétit.

4月25日(金)22:00 Regular maintenance scheduled to end April 25 (Friday) 22:00
We are looking forward to everyone Sorry,
Maintenance notice of termination is connected to the server without waiting for us to ask.

We apologize for any inconvenience to everyone to hear that you've experienced."

Excuse Googles bad attempt at translating...but this was posted 19:50 their time. and to generalize, I think its saying, 'The maintenance which started at 15:00 will be extended to 22:00'

So by the powers of deductive reasoning, I'd say we have, just under 1 hour 40 minutes left to wait, given theres no further complications.

Also, I too will be sporting some PSO gear, and I hope to find some free times where I can lend you and DeZ a hand, DiGi.
Its almost time to kick some relatively, royal rear.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Can i join you guys?

Help mah Level plzthnx =)

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I can try to lend a hand whenever possible...might not be that often, though...on the grounds that Silva, my main is level 128 and different alts have different personal kill counts.

With any luck, though, you should be able to soar up levels, if you can reach 50 and get into A rank, I'll feel slightly less guilty about destroyinging everything. XD

I'll need to find you and land your partner card. if you hang about uni 16, doing MA:G missions, we should cross each other in the lobby eventually. If you see Silva, yell something about pastrami, or something weird like that, I should be able to spot you. XD

After that when I'm alone, or with Ki, we'll probably not mind jumping down some ranks and giving you guys some exp runs. ^^

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Curse those delays XD Though that's better than them releasing it on time with whatever issue it is causing the delay going live...

Still... I want to stab me some Boomas! I'm ALMOST tempted to slip out of the Rappy Suit to go dress up as a FOmar for the day but... I just don't know if I can do it! XD

Anyway, good luck to everyone participating, be ye jesters, harlequins or random objects hiding under the fridge!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Cool GC, i'll keep an eye out ^^

*Can't wait to be a higher level*

EDIT: HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Annnd... it's up! =D

Downloading the patch as I type...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users