Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

You're welcome, I'm so happy you like it!Expect more, next time I go into a fit of fanmaren frenzy. :)

Squeeeeeee!!!! ^o^

Kato

Kato

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Uh....Art. Drawing. Anime. Megaman. Kingdom Hearts. Disgaea. Battle Royale. Eden's Bowy. The Batman. Batman Beyond. Scorpions. City of Heroes/Villains.
I think my favorite on that list is either the one where everyone is on the bike and Puffy is being dragged. (PUFFY LOVE) or the recent one with the Hawt Jacket. >:)

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

I think my favorite on that list is either the one where everyone is on the bike and Puffy is being dragged. (PUFFY LOVE) or the recent one with the Hawt Jacket. >:P

*does little dance* Spade has a hawt jacket~ :)

Seriously, Purg did such a wowzah job making Spade come to life and look sexay.<3

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
You are a very good artist Mr.Purgatory. I ESPESCIALLY like the one of Reala ^^ (the REALLY big one). Someday I will have to post art, but for now I can deal with looking at others.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Thanks a lot, you guys, I really appreciate it! ^___^ You guys are making me blush!

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's
Hoho! Purgatory-sama, you're art is AWSOMENESS. You put my craptastic doodles to shame 8D. The Maren Mobile amuses me, especially the bit with Puffy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users