Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Well, I'll start putting REAL stuff up soon. But for now.... I just had to do this.
Posted Image
I'm so sorry. :D :D :lol: Its on the Oekaki.

Update with Reala! This is my first real Reala picture and I drew it for Jof's contest, to try and predict Reala's update may be, if he has one. Enjoy~
Posted Image

A pic of DB.
Posted Image

*Moved tattoo to non-NiGHTS art*

Added from Oekaki. Description on Oekaki board.
Posted Image

A Claris I drew a while back on the Oekaki. BIG FAAACE!!!11ONE!
Posted Image

An Elliot I planned to draw immediately after Claris, but ended up drawing some time later, also on Oekaki.
Posted Image

A picture of a Nightopian I drew on the Oekaki. Its the latest thing I did. The Oekaki has been out of order.. *cough* I wonder how many people drew big beautiful pieces of art only to not have them upload! >:( Well that's what happened to me.. So I screen capped it. I would rather finish it, cap it, and upload it elsewhere then shrug and close the window. So here he is. My little rescued 'Pian. And for the record, he does not believe in censorship! He is a 'Pian of liberation!! Freedom! And bra burning! Well.. maybe not that last one.
Posted Image

The 'Maren Mobile.
I started to draw this a while ago (As in weeks), but I fell into my uninspired, somewhat depressed slump and never finished.. I'm sure that I'll finish it. There's me on my scooter packed with as many Nightmaren as I could. And I didn't forget the others, I just didn't get a chance to squeeze them in yet. And I already know how I'll do it. X3 yeah, there's my good friend and forum member Vincent over there, sitting on his favourite Nightmaren, Puffy and copping a feel! Poor Puffy! :D But I'm sure Vincent is happy!

Also, yeah, Purgatory and Jester aren't official, but OF COURSE I put them in there!! How could I not?! (Jester is credited to Vincent, BTW)

I'll finish and colour this soon.. Lots of corrections and anatomical corrections needed.. Guess I don't even need to say that, its still in sketch form.. but I liked it so much, I figured I had it put away so long without sharing it, I may as well.. you know.. in case I .. don't finish it after all. XD
Posted Image

Tashayarna's new fan 'Maren, Aypricot. So cute~
Posted Image

Helen and a Nightopian
Posted Image

~The iNSPiRED~
This is a Deviant Art ID that I made, following suit to Jof's own idea of a Dreamer ID. Looking back on it, I probably should have asked him first, even though I linked back to him.. I'm sorry, Jof, I'll take it down off DA if you want.. #._.# There's a lot of little tidbits in here (For one I put "iNSPiRATiON" instead of "iNSPiRED" by mistake!), but rather than list them again, I'll link back to the Deviation as well, so you can read it if you feel like it. <a href="http://purgatory-maren.deviantart.com/art/...spired-64400678" target="_blank">http://purgatory-maren.deviantart.com/art/...spired-64400678</a>
Posted Image

Chibi NiGHTS
I'll never draw while angry again. Not if its gonna come out all cutesy like this. XD
Posted Image

This is SEiYA, which I drew for.. uh... Seiya... :lol: This is the shrunken version of it (thank you, Photobucket. :D) But the full size can be seen here. It is huge. <a href="http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/283...atory_Maren.png" target="_blank">http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/283...atory_Maren.png</a>
Posted Image

O LAWD! I sees some Will! (Background version)
Posted Image

Purgatory would eat Prince if it meant Shikao would take his place.
*Purgatory carries Shikao around in a little coin bag* Purgatory: Myes.. he resembles an orange TV..
Posted Image

"Oh! Prince has rolled up some kind of grape clown! We like grapes. So royal and delicious." <3 "Oh, this is no clown! Its your cousin Naitsu! Stop getting in the way!"

"What were you doing on Earth, Naitsu? What? You were encouraging children to fly off buildings? We have no idea what you're talking about."

"This cousin lives for mischief. Naitsu is usually found dancing around in the dreams of earthlings. Hm. We are disturbed by Their floating head and ambiguity. What are you already?! You make Us afraid!"
- The King of All Cosmos
Posted Image

Neokairi's Fan Nightmaren. I drew it for her birthday. YAY. A very merry unbirthday!
Posted Image

Gee, Photobucket! I love how you shrink my stuff! I forgot I didn't have this up. full size is here: <a href="http://purgatory-maren.deviantart.com/art/...NiGHTS-66700593" target="_blank">http://purgatory-maren.deviantart.com/art/...NiGHTS-66700593</a>
Posted Image

Lineart of shtuff.
Posted Image

This is Spade! I love her, she's so awesome! She was created by our very own Niraven and I wanted to draw her really bad! So I finally got around to doing it, and I'm actually happy with it! Enjoy!
Posted Image

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
AHAHAHAHAHA! XD Oh man, I actually started laughing my ass off when I saw that... and I'm in the middle of my college library XD The image itself is frickin' insane, but the red text in the corner... XDXD
Seriously, man, WTF? XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
My job here is DONE! *Sticks fist in the air*
"WOOSH!"

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
DEAR GOD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

DEAR GOD

What made that reaction SO amazing was that I got to sit here next to you and see your damned face!! *lol* Aaah. Good times, good times.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
dfgdfdsafdsgsdgdf *headesk*

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I saw this on the Oekaki boards and thought it was pretty funny. Not that funny though. You people keep saying the eyelashes make him look like SpongeBob but not to me. I don't like the long eyelashes but I don't see how you guys think of SpongBob. Then again I hate the show and never watch it. So eh. Artwork is good though.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

I saw this on the Oekaki boards and thought it was pretty funny. Not that funny though. You people keep saying the eyelashes make him look like SpongeBob but not to me. I don't like the long eyelashes but I don't see how you guys think of SpongBob. Then again I hate the show and never watch it. So eh. Artwork is good though.

Its because the in-game lashes he has look all wiggly and unnatural. Look at the picture of him where he's flying upside-down and you see the wiggly patterns of eyelashes. Like someone drew sunbeams coming out of his eyeballs and painted them black. XD

But of course not everyone would find this funny. I find it disturbing and don't understand how I drew it. *snort*

Metra

Metra

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Getting MAD DRAWING SKILLZ, making friends, writing, drawing, NiGHTS, old games, dreaming, using &quot;Etc etc etc&quot;s in the end of phrases, etc etc etc.
T-that's bizarre...

I find it disturbing

ME TOO, ME TOO! *Hides*

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
*shudders violently* Spongebob and NiGHTS..a combo made in Hell. Er, Purgatory.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Its...so...TRUE! ::Shudder::

I think NiGHTS is TRYING to be gay now. Fear not people, for it is no longer speculation of NiGHTS' true identity and desires to be like the flamboyant Spongebob lol.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
*SPORFLE*

Vincent

Vincent

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
...*cries* NOOOO! What are you doing. ;_;

Jazz

Jazz

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Purg... you are awesome ^___^ ah man! I wish I could use the Oeki without drawing like a monkey with its thumbs sawn off.... I can't stop starring at it O.O;;;
"WHO live in a Ideya palace under the sea! Sponge NiGHTS fancy pants!"
sing allong now!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
i laughed- SO- hard. Ohgodthankyou. Can i use this as my update pic in the next update XD JUST TO CONFUSE PEOPLE.

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I...I... I think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight ;_; That's just WRONG XD Hilarious, but wrong.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

i laughed- SO- hard. Ohgodthankyou. Can i use this as my update pic in the next update XD JUST TO CONFUSE PEOPLE.

WA HA HAA~ Feel free. *Rolls around* These reactions are making me happy! Ha ha ha!!!

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
It frightens me... and yet I love it at the same time D:

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
O____o That's just so wrong.... and creepy. XD lol And sad that it's true. T^T The eyelashes don't look right on NiGHTS.

Teh_NoOb

Teh_NoOb

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Omigosh. :D SPONGEBOB NiGHTS.

*Stares at screen* OMG.*Bursts out into laughter* This is the funniest thing I've seen all day! I had a bad day...Felt nothing was ever going to make me smile again and then I saw this.*snerks* GENIUS!!!

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
...D: You, sir, disturb and worry me very much.
XD! I love you, Purg. XD

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
I love that Reala pic~ It's a great updated design!

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
Reala saves the first post's sanity. XD Love that design. <3

Kato

Kato

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Uh....Art. Drawing. Anime. Megaman. Kingdom Hearts. Disgaea. Battle Royale. Eden's Bowy. The Batman. Batman Beyond. Scorpions. City of Heroes/Villains.
Dood if you can draw things THAT attractively, I must do an art trade sometime. XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Tenny, I'm glad it does, because I'm not in the mood to get llocked up by the men in white over a purple spongy NiGHTS! :lol: Thank you!

Dood if you can draw things THAT attractively, I must do an art trade sometime. XD

Thanks! That would be cool. I'm not that great with deadlines, because my artistic spurts are spontaneous, but if you don't mind it I wouldn't mind a trade. ^^

Kato

Kato

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Uh....Art. Drawing. Anime. Megaman. Kingdom Hearts. Disgaea. Battle Royale. Eden's Bowy. The Batman. Batman Beyond. Scorpions. City of Heroes/Villains.
We totally should. XD

That is an awesome DB. Much love! <3

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks! And sounds good, your art kicks much ass. Myessss...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Eh, sorry to sound newbish but who/what's DB?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Eh, sorry to sound newbish but who/what's DB?

DB is not an official nightmaren, she belongs a very cool person. :lol: She used to design Nightmaren for those with a nightmaren rank (Like how it says "dreamer" or "lurker" and such) on the old forum and she was an admin. (I think? *forgot*) We don't do things like that anymore. Anyway, she's a fan nightmaren. And a damned cool one! >_<

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Yeah I likes her. Its a very cool design. :P Hmm..What would Sierra look like as a Maren? I think I drew a craptastic pic once..

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I love the Reala, very accurate to the new style, I love his tie too. :P

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

I love the Reala, very accurate to the new style, I love his tie too. ^_^

Thanks! I really wonder what he'll actually come out looking like.. Wouldn't it be weird if they just didn't change him at all?? :D

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Thanks! I really wonder what he'll actually come out looking like.. Wouldn't it be weird if they just didn't change him at all?? :D

I hope they do change him, that would be boring. I'm sure since hes Wizeman's little angel I'm sure he will get something good from daddy lol.

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
"Little angel"? XD Wow, what a way to put it!

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

"Little angel"? XD Wow, what a way to put it!

XD Yeah, but to Wizeman not from anyone else's point of view, but now that I'm hearing Reala will be the main antagonist I'm almost positive they will pimp him out in new clothing lol.

Nightingale

Nightingale

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

XD Yeah, but to Wizeman not from anyone else's point of view, but now that I'm hearing Reala will be the main antagonist I'm almost positive they will pimp him out in new clothing lol.

CAPES, Diene. Capes and big boots and dancing girls and even MORE lipstick and... *shot*

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^
Oh! I absolutely adore that tie under the collar on Reala! The style of clothes is very similar to NiGHTS new ones so I think your prediction could be quite accurate!
Very aewsome, you have a really nice style...I love all the muscle definition on Reala too! x3

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Excellent mod on Reala... going the same route as NiGHTS while doing something new... General's shoulder pads was inspired. Out of all the entries I've seen so far, yours is looking the most likely...

...but seriously... that first image...

EDIT: Oooooh, comments going onto the second page are they? Aren't you fancy? XDXD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Excellent mod on Reala... going the same route as NiGHTS while doing something new... General's shoulder pads was inspired. Out of all the entries I've seen so far, yours is looking the most likely...

...but seriously... that first image...

EDIT: Oooooh, comments going onto the second page are they? Aren't you fancy? XDXD

I'm so special!!
Seriously though- I always loved the General's shoulder pads, if I could slip them in anywhere. I have a very old fan nightmaren called Roumi (said like "Roomy") that I dressed in a tailed, fancy pants type outfit like their doing now, with the ropes for rank and everything.. And I may have used them on him. I Don't remember, because its one of those old ones that go right up there with the yellowed crap drawings I have way back in my DA gallery. :D (Though that one isn't in there.)

As for Mr. NiGHTSpants... yeah. He scares me at night. XD

Edit- Oh! And thanks much, MYSTiC! *hug* I liked the idea of it. I don't know if it came out that great, but hell, I hardly even remember drawing it anyway! Migraine enduced creativity. Yay, blackouts! :P

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

CAPES, Diene. Capes and big boots and dancing girls and even MORE lipstick and... *shot*

Rofl oh god. I can see it now. Reala in his throne of awesomeness having girls put on his makeup XD

Jackle: Hey Reala I'm gonna order some Pians you want any ::sees Reala:: Um...am I disturbing you? o_o

Reala: NOGH!

XP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users