Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
I'm liking the redesign of Reala alot. <3's~ I hope they give him a new outfit that will go with NiGHTS somewhat.~

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Thanks, Tsuki! :blink: I hope he comes out cool. O_O

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Me too! He better not come out all dorky and goofy looking. T_T lol

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Wow. That tattoo is the ROXORS (for lack of a better word)... seriously, I envy your dedication. o_O

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Love the tattoo! ^-^ I'll be getting another one this summer with some friends. Just have to decide what I want. lol All this new stuff about NiGHTS makes me want to get a tattoo with him. <3's~ The person who did yours did a lovely job with it. ^__^

Metra

Metra

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Getting MAD DRAWING SKILLZ, making friends, writing, drawing, NiGHTS, old games, dreaming, using &quot;Etc etc etc&quot;s in the end of phrases, etc etc etc.
Wonderful tatoo O_O I'm planning on getting one when I grow up.
Say, Purg, did the making of it hurt? I mean, a LOT? XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Sairus- thanks much!

Tsuki- Thanks to you, too! Yeah, the guy who did my tattoo was really great. His great grandmum was a tattoo artist and he kept an old black and white photo of her pined up in his booth, of her doing a tattoo. So it runs in his family. It didn't scab or peel or anything and it still looks brand new, like the picture, after three years. No touch ups needed. I want my next tattoo to be either NiGHTS related or the mark of the God Hand on my neck, like in Berserk, my favourite Manga/anime/Dreamcast game.

Metra- Really think hard about it before you ever get one. I got this one for several reasons. It looks like its just some Tails tattoo, but there are lots of elements to it. One, I have always felt I've had a kinship with foxes, even before I knew what they were called. ^^ Two, I drew it myself, instead of bringing the instruction book with that picture on it to the place. When Tails came out, I loved him to pieces, he was my favourite character out of a game or ANYTHING for that matter and I never saw a character like him. Also, I plan on making my life around cartoons and anime. Since before I could remember I was scribbling Link and all sorts of cartoons in retarded styles all over my walls. (one day, my dad told me if I ever did it again,k he would force me to help him paint the walls white, because he ALWAYS had to repaint the wall. I did it anyway, so I could paint. :)) it put it on my right arm, because that's my trusty drawing arm. XD And I put "Riku" on it, because he's the character of mine that I put most of myself into. To everyone else, its just Tails! Ha ha.

It hurt, but nor severely. And I'm afraid of needles. XD It was more annoying than anything, like when you skin yourself thinly and you don't bleed, but it gets all shiny. It feels like that. It made me really squirmy. But also, it depends on where you get it. if its closer to the bone, it hurts more, I hear.

Alanora

Alanora

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Getting into trouble, music, games, more music, being lazy, hanging out with friends, drawing, collecting NiGHTS drawings, poking people with pointy sticks for the fun of it
Yay! Love the art, I always love your art. The eyelash one? That is pure evil.

That bit about the tattoos was correct, Purg. ;) They do hurt the closer to bone you get. It's because there's less skin and tissue between the needles and the bone, and bony areas tend to have lots of nerves near the surface. Many many pressure points in bony areas. Sucks when a tattoo is getting run over one of those, let me tell you. Got one on my left shoulderblade.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks much. ^^ You should make more art to throw all over this forum! Yar.

*updated with emotional scribble*

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Awww that's totally awsome about his granma and really sweet he had her picture up in his booth. <3's~ ^__^ Yours didn't scab at all? Mine did a tiny bit, not bad though. My tattoo is sentimental as well which is how I think all tattoo's should be. Not something don't in haste. I liked the story behind yours. ^__^

Berserk what little bit I've seen looked like it had a pretty good story line to it. I saw it ages ago when it was only available on fansubs vhs's. lol

NiGHTS looks mad. XD If I were one of the kids I'm not so sure I would want to let him out. lol I like the sketchiness of it.~

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Damn. That pure emotion is oozing of the pic. The file name is fitting, I can easily hear him scream that to the marens outside his cage.

...is it bad that my first though was "Lookit those hips"?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Damn. That pure emotion is oozing of the pic. The file name is fitting, I can easily hear him scream that to the marens outside his cage.

...is it bad that my first though was "Lookit those hips"?

Heh. Thank you much.
Everyone comments on the hips I draw! :lol: to me they're unskillful swoops of the pen! Ha ha. Yeah. NiGHTS is bringing sexy rage back.
It felt good drawing that out, I didn't feel quite as pissed as I did when I started drawing it.

Wrenreele

Wrenreele

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Stars. Chickens.
MOAR.

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)
Purg... you are so the win XD LoL!

Sponge NiGHTS... now if I see a purple sponge I will lawl and have people look at me funny XD

I LOVE the Reala possibility. It looks like something they might actually do to him =3

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Purg... you are so the win XD LoL!

Sponge NiGHTS... now if I see a purple sponge I will lawl and have people look at me funny XD

I LOVE the Reala possibility. It looks like something they might actually do to him =3

Thanks. ^^ Actually, a TON of people keep asking me if they can borrow bits and pieces of my Reala design. I'm not used to that kind of attention! @_@ I didn't know that I would do that well, it makes me embarrassed! #^-^#

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

I'm not used to that kind of attention!

Get used to it! You're a mod now! You're going to have pretty much the whole community throwing themselves at your feet now in a desperate attempt to curry some favour! XD
It's okay though, I know you're not worth the effort... Now where's TRiPPY and DiGi? Their shoes could probably do with shining right about now... XDXD

On the note of that image though... the expression is damn fine... Elliot and Claris' new look are pretty... interesting... too! XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Updated with Claris, Elliot, and my latest, Nightopian Oekaki pictures.

On that note, Sairus apparently predicted the future because I didn't have any Claris and Elliot in my gallery when he made the comment above mine. XD

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Awwww the Pian is cute! <3's~ I love it's eyes and wings. You did a really good job. ^__^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thank you! :P *Takes hat off* He... almost .. didn't make it.. *sniffle* God speed, little guy! Don't flutter into the open maw of a nightmaren...

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

He is a 'Pian of liberation!! Freedom! And bra burning! Well.. maybe not that last one.

...dude, I didn't need that mental image XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

...dude, I didn't need that mental image XD

I suppose that image is better than the NiGHTS in a chicken suit that I drew on MSN and Alanora is using as an avatar, up there... :D

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
LOL The chicken suite totally made my day. XD

SQUiD

SQUiD

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
*REALA LICK*

WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING?

Ohohohohohohohohyoumakemesohappy.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Wow, these are good. It`s too bad you can't submit your Reala design to Sonic team. Or can you? o_o

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
To SQUiDDY, you missed when I had Reala shackled and was passing him around like candy. TOO BAAAAAD! :D Seriously though, thanks! Hee hee. I shall do more dances and drawings of happy to make you uh... happy.

To Tangocat, I'm not sure I could do that..! XD I mean.. I probably could, but they'd likely not even respond. Besides, they probably already have Reala designed, I wouldn't ever really stick my two-cents into it. ^^; I'm nowhere near as good as most professionals, I'm sure they can handle the sexy beast! I'm glad that you like it (and the rest), though. The fact that you guys like it makes me happy more than anything. ;)

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Your latest pic still amuses me XD

Vincent

Vincent

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I'm glad to see you putting up that little Maren Mobile doodle here, you know how much I love it! It's such a messy lovely warm pile of fun. Even if you don't finish it, it looks good as it is. I love your art, Richard.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Kweee~~~ The Maren Mobile ish awsome. <3's~ X3 I love it. Poor Puffy getting dragged along, and groped at the same time. Hehehehe

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks, Vincent and Tsuki! :3
Tsuki, if I could have put her on my scooter without suffocating, I would have.. but then.. who's breast would Vincent get to squish?! I mean... uh... *cough* Where would everyone else sit...

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
hey purg, what if I said I wanted to be a programmer for Sonic team? Would you submit drawings when it finally happens?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

hey purg, what if I said I wanted to be a programmer for Sonic team? Would you submit drawings when it finally happens?

Get back to me if you still know me in like 12 years. :D
As much as I would like to do something like that, I'm not much for making arangements, especially for something that will probably not happen til I'm 30-something. Thanks for the offer, heh heh...

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Get back to me if you still know me in like 12 years. :D
As much as I would like to do something like that, I'm not much for making arangements, especially for something that will probably not happen til I'm 30-something. Thanks for the offer, heh heh...

More like in seven years. You wouldn't need too much of a commitment. You would just give me your designs. I would then create a 3-d figure and give you a modest finders fee. I'm positive that you have true potential for concept designs.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
By that time, the Mayan calendar will end and so shall the world! J/k.. well Purg, your drawings are verreh good. You don't need to hear that from me though.. I see em every day.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks, Tangocat. Its good to know that someone thinks I can do something with my art. Its my goal to be able to.

And thanks much, my love. :D Yeah, I'm sure you're not even wow'd, you see the stuff when I draw it!

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Gah, I havn't commented on your work in such a long time Purg.

Your drawings still cease to amaze me, the Maren Mobile is mad = D
And Helen and the Pian, the composition and subject are really great, it's a lovely piece. Cute.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks! That means loads coming from you, you're such an amazing artist! I really want to finish my 'Maren Mobile, but I have to wait til I get a new charger for my laptop. T_T
I'm not sure how I feel about my Helen and Nightopian thing, but I do really like my Nightopian more than I like her! :3 He doesn't look like he lacks a soul, like the pictures of the real ones. XD

-bret-

-bret-

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
I was gonna get a fox die tattoo from mgs, but I see so many people with disasterous gaming tattoos it frightens me to even think about getting a gaming tattoo at all. I mean there's tasteful then there's tacky. But that tails is so cyooooot.

btw I want that apricot cat thing... And your helen is better than mine T_T

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

I was gonna get a fox die tattoo from mgs, but I see so many people with disasterous gaming tattoos it frightens me to even think about getting a gaming tattoo at all. I mean there's tasteful then there's tacky. But that tails is so cyooooot.

btw I want that apricot cat thing... And your helen is better than mine T_T

Thank you. ^^; Glad that my tattoo isn't.. disasterous! :lol: As for APRiCOT, I think he's a seahorse. He's Tashayarna's, but yes, I too wish to kidnap him. XD

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Whee, I love your Dreamer ID. Great work on all your art, Purg!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Good stuff there, Purg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users