Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph

• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
'Good.' Nyclone thought back, watching the bloody scene before him as thousands of Wasp-Maren killed each other.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
After a few moments...the TWiNS came frontflipping out of the smoke.

"Hmm. I guess I underestimated you. You're almost a threat."

"I'll be ready for you next time, though. This was just a test...Hehehe, isn't that a lovely thought? I wasn't even trying this time around! I wonder if you'll be able to handle my full power when the time comes..."

With a contorted bow, each girl disappeared into a murky black portal, and was gone.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
The Second Summon looks around the cave.
"Are they gone?" Fig asks.
"I'm not sure." Dusty says.
The Second Summon simply stands there. "It's a waiting game, now. If they don't show back up within a reasonable amount of time, it's safe to assume they're gone."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
'Hey, Frosty! How are ya doing with the honey?'

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
'Should be here any second. We might as well start heading out now, and we'll catch up with the replicate on the way out.' Frosty thinks to Nyclone. 'So get outta there before they catch on to your ruse.'

Dusty nods, satisfied, and the Second Summon disappears, along with the spell on the ground. "It should be safe." Dusty says.
"And if it's not?" NiGHTS asks.
"Then we're screwed, because I just ate up a h*ll of a lot of energy, and I won't be able to pull that off again." Dusty says casually, going further into the temple. "Anyway, let's collect some ingredients before Frosty, Luna, and Nyclone get back."
"No, just Frosty and Nyclone." Fig says.
Dusty looks at her, confused.
"Two seconds." Fig says.
Suddenly, Luna comes flying into the Temple, wailing a loud battlecry, swinging around what appeared to be a terrified Nightopian, like she intended to use it as a weapon.
"I'LL SAVE YOU GUYS FROM THOSE TWO- Huh?" Luna looks around, confused. "Didn't I hear fighting in here?"
"You're a few minutes too late." Dusty says.
"But- HUH?!" Luna looks around, desperate and embarrased, before dropping the Nightopian.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
'They can't tell the difference. I just want to take my sweet time and watch them die.'

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
'Okay, then. Tell me when there's nothing but corpses sitting up there with ya, then.' Frosty thinks to Nyclone.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
'Okay, and...Done!' Nyclone replied. He, and the queen, both dissapeared instantly, but again, it just looked like she just fell asleep. Nyclone was then beside Frosty. "Man, those Wasp-maren are idiots!"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Everything is controlled by the Queen, man. They have no individual peronalities. Take away the Queen, and they'll even take orders from butterflies." Frosty says, as Nyclone lowers them back down to the floor. "Now let's get outta here before something stupid happens."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Nyclone was floating down with Frosty, but wasn't talking very much.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
As the two land, Frosty smirks. "What do you think happened outside with all of those jesters and wasps, anyway?" Frosty asks, grinning like an idiot as the replicate finally returns with a whole jar of honey. Frosty takes the jar, and, realising that it's ice, begins 'supporting' the jar to prevent it from melting.
As the two head outside (A much less eventful trip than coming in) they see the jesters taking down the last of the wasps, but that wasn't to say the jesters wheren't completely without loss.
"D*mn." Frosty mutters, looking around. "Shoulda sped up that little excursion." Frosty could feel Nyclone giving him a look. "Yes, I know I was saying to take our time and have fun with it earlier. Shut up."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Eh, they have Hive-Minds. They'll regroup."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty shrugs. "Anyway, let's get going. Dusty's probably got all of what he needs by now. And I've sensed the fighting stopped a while ago."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Ok. Lets go."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
*Timeskip*

"Oi! We're baaaack!" Frosty says, holding up his and Nyclone's batch of ingredients. "You done yet, Dustrag?" Frosty asks, looking around. "Huh... Where are they?" Frosty turns to Nyclone for an answer, but a huge banging sound stops him short.
"What was that?" Frosty asks flatly. Suddenly, the other group jumps out of the Temple, followed by several huge boulders. Frosty smirks as Dusty lands face-down in the dirt in front of him. "You got the ingredients?" Frosty asks. Dusty spits out dirt, rolling over and panting for breath.
"I said, do you have the ingredients?" Frosty asks, gently kicking Dusty.
"I got the ingredients!" Dusty says, a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"Excellent! Let's go pester the old guy." Frosty says.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Ohh... sweet victory!" Nyclone said.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
*Slight timeskip*
"Oi! Old Guy! Wake up!" Frosty says, banging on the Elder Pian's door.
The Elder Pian opens the door, giving him an annoyed look. "Yes...?"
Frosty drops a sack of ingredients onto his doorstep. "There you go. Bunch of ingredients for ya. Now how about those food pills?" Frosty asks.
"It will take a few hours to make the whole batch." The Elder Pian says.
Frosty's eye twitches. He wanted so much to swear the old pian out, but his head still hurt from the last barrage of cane-swipes.
"Hurry up, then." Frosty says.
"Two people you never rush: Someone who is paid by the hour, and Old Pians who can't fly like they used to!!" The Elder Pian says, hitting Frosty in the leg with his cane. Frosty cringes in pain, and the Elder Pian quickly retreats with the ingredients into his hut.
"Come back in an hour!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"An hour?!" Nyclone yells after him.

-timeskip-
"Their done!" Elder Pian says, bringing out a tray of pills.
"Well, you took long enough." Nyclone said, annoyed that he had to play with an electric yo-yo of an hour.
"I said, don't rush me!" And Eldest Pian holds the tray of twenty or-so capsules in one hand up high, and smacks Nyclone on the head with a cane with the other.
Nyclone really wanted to say, "What happened to not flying?", but he just took the pills and put them in his crystal. "Where to next, Frosty?" Nyclone asks Frosty, who spent his time sharpening a shard.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty takes a few of the pills and pockets them. "How the h*ll should I know? Ask the clown." Frosty says, pointing a thumb at NiGHTS.
NiGHTS shoots Frosty a look. "You all know the Transition, sometimes called the Wastelands, right?"
"Yeah, I know it." Frosty says. "Who doesn't? Full of melting toys and stuff. A whole long line of currupted bits of Nightopia that haven't been completely consumed by Nightmare's expanding dreamscape yet. I was there earlier this week, actually." Frosty says. "Full of Mepians and traitors to Wizeman who can't stand Nightopia." Frosty says, smirking. "One of my favorite haunts, actually."
"Yes, well, that's our next stop." NiGHTS says. "Selph's Staff is SOMEWHERE inside the Transition."
Frosty straightens up. "You're bloody kidding me! That's thousands of acres of land! And the Transition is always shifting and growing! We can't search all of that by ourselves! Not in any reasonably sane amount of time, anyway!"
"Relax. I know, sort of, where the staff is, inside the Transition. Recently, a Nightopian Dreamscape known as 'Frozen Bell' was engulfed by the Transition." NiGHTS says. "Now it's a beautiful, lethal, and treacherous Trans-Scape, filled with traps."
"Frozen Bell?" Frosty asks, smirking. "This will be easy."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Definite. Electricity can make fire, and fire melts ice." Nyclone said, smirking.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Ah, but what if there is nothing around to burn?" Frosty argues. It was clear that this was how he planned to kill time until they reached Frozen Bell.
"By the way, NiGHTS, how far away is Frozen Bell?" Dusty asks, tuning out Frosty and Nyclone.
"It'll be a ways away." NiGHTS says. "Few days, at least. A week, tops." NiGHTS says.
"I trust you have some stops to make on the way, then?" Dusty asks.
"I know a few safe havens, but normally I'm flying. Now, we've got to walk, so we can't stop, since it's about a day between stops, at walking speed. The better part of the day, runnning." NiGHTS says.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Why can't we fly, again? And frosty, I can easily ignite metal, and from what you two say, I can probably find some." Nyclone says.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"The reason we can't fly, is simply because I can't fly without eating up my replicate's power, and Fig flies like a boulder with a lead weight attached." Frosty says.
"It's true." Fig says. "I can't swim, either, but that's for a completely different reason."
Frosty smirks. "But, don't worry about us. We can run like greyhounds on steroids."
"There will be water." NiGHTS says.
"Ice. I'll just make a platform or something." Frosty says. "Now, point the way, before I get bored of waiting."
Nights smirks. "You asked for it."

*Timeskip*

"Wait for me!!" Luna calls after the group, flying as fast as she could, which was shockingly pathetic.
"No offense, Frosty, but do we have to drag your girlfriend along?" NiGHTS asks. "She's slowing us down."
"Trust me, I've tried ditching her before. Countless times. But she just keeps coming back. Like the boomerang you never wanted." Frosty mutters. "Except this one makes a whining sound every time you throw it away. It goes something like this: 'Frostyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!'"
"Frostyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" Luna screams, trying to keep up.
"See what I mean?" Frosty asks, earning a grin from most of the group. "It's pathetic! I can't go anywhere by myself unless I PROMISE to come back. I feel like that parent who can't walk away for two seconds without someone whining."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"And I thought Diskue was slow!" Nyclone said. "I heard that!" Nyclone says in Diskue's voice. "Anyway, Why didn't you lock her up in a cage of ice?"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Tried it. She's skinny and flexible, and wiggled through the bars. Tried a box once, too. All the hot air from her whining eventually melted it." Frosty says, sighing. "Chains, trap doors, I even got desperate and tried just leaving during the middle of a movie, and she found me again. The girl is good for nothing but finding ME, I swear!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I could rig it with electricity." Nyclone says. He pulls out his ele-staff and charges it, waiting to hook it up to an ice cage.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty smirks. "As tempted as I am to hook Luna up to a bugzapper, I'm gonna have to decline." Frosty says. "Besides, on a slow day, it's actually kinda fun to send Luna out on wild goose chases and scare the living cr*p outta her. Watch this."
Suddenly, Frosty 'slips' on the next branch he was about to land on, and plummets down several hundred feet. (HUGE Trees.)
Luna gasps, flying down after him, only hearing a loud thud.
"Frosty? FROSTY?! Where are you?!" Luna screams, going through the leaf litter.
"Oi!" Frosty yells, standing on a branch. "I came down here to use the bathroom! Can't a guy have some privacy?!"
Luna's blushes, her entire face turning red from embarrassment. "I-I thought you where hurt..."
"The only thing that's hurting is my bladder." Frosty says. "Now, respectfully, move it, or get rained on!" Frosty says, pointing to where the rest of the group was waiting.
Dejectedly, Luna flies back up to the rest of the group.
"Oi."
Luna stares.
"What where you doing down there?"
"But- You where just-?!" Luna sputters, looking at Frosty, before looking down. There was no Frosty down there.
"You just divebombed down there." Frosty says, handing Nyclone two bucks.
"What was that?" Luna asks.
"Was betting whether or not you where still alive." Frosty says. "Now come on! You're slowing us up." Frosty says.
"Bu- I- Wha- HUH?!" Luna sighs, holding her head. "What's going on?!"
"Let's just keep moving." Frosty says, standing back up, and running off, bouncing off the tree-trunks.

A few moments later, when Luna had sufficiently lagged behind, Frosty breaks out into a stupid grin. "Replicates. You gotta love'em." Frosty turns to Nyclone. "And give me my two bucks back!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Sure!" Nyclone says. He gripped the two bucks, and transformed them into a Golden Drachima. "There's your two dollars!"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty stares at the coins. "And what the h*ll is that?" Frosty sighs, snatching up the coins. "Nevermind. What is it with you and Greece?" Frosty asks. "Zeus and Ambrosia and all that? And what the h*ll is Ambrosia, anyway? Fruit Salad, or what?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I'm half god. And ambrosia is made of nectar."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty sighs. "Half God. Right. We're all descended from a 'God.'" Frosty says. "Bloody Wizeman. All you are is inspired by some Greek Legend that Wizeman heard of. You're nothing more than what I am. A twisted idea given life by a false god. Remember that." Frosty says.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Frosty's, erm, 'life-coaching' would suddenly be interrupted as a rather large book suddenly plummeted through the leaves of a tree overhead. Although it luckily didn't brain anybody, it was soon followed by what could only be described as a frantic lilac blur with wings, wailing in desperation.
It was a Nightopian, although, unlike most of them, she had hair: a lavender pigtail, which matched her eyes and the tunic of her outfit. She had a glimmering gold halo and tiny pixie wings, and grabbed desperately at the book with her small hands as she dove down.

"Libri, you're going to get yourself hurt!" a voice cried out.

Too late. The book and the little girl were gone.

There was a sigh. Something blue moved in the treetops...
"I really wish she wouldn't do that.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty flicks his tail. "Flies like a Nightopian. Talks like a Nightopian." Frosty sniffs. "Even smells like a Nightopian. Yet, it doesn't look Nightopian." Frosty says. "For once, I don't crave Nightopian flesh upon sight, which means it's all about presentation." Frosty looks down. "So, what exactly is going on, anyway?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Do you want me to show you?" Nyclone asked, completely ignoring the Pian.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
"Hey. Don't even go there, creep."
A tall woman in blue and white was climbing down through the branches. Seashells were wrapped in her sapphire-colored hair.
"Hurt Libba, and it'll be the last thing you ever do with your body intact. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hyperactive child Pian and her storybook to retrieve."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Go ahead. We don't give a cr*p anyway."

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
The tall Pian rolled her eyes, then stood straight on the branch. Raising her arms over her head, she dove down through the trees as if plunging from a diving board.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty sits down, flicking his tail.
"What about keeping on schedule?" NiGHTS asks.
"I'm sure we're all used to pulling all-nighters." Frosty says. "I wanna watch this. Won't be more than a few minutes, anyway."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"We do need a break..."

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
There was a sudden scream from beneath them.

A loud yell followed it, and then a series of loud splashes and monstrous shrieks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users