Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph

• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
Luna grabs Nyclone's arm, holding him back. "Relax. Frosty isn't stupid, even though he acts like it. He only looks at what he wants to look at in those shards. Besides, the shard itself is right here, remember?" Luna holds up the glowing replicate shard. "Besides, anything useless to Frosty, like what you're talking about, no offence, is filtered out. It's hard to explain it all, but trust me. He's safe as can be. ... Mentally, anyway. So just... Power down before you give our position away to every Maren this side of Nightopia, okay?"

"What the...?" Ameshisuto mutters, feeling a giant pulse of energy wash over him. "Was that Nyclone?"
"You said you've been asleep." Kigaku says.
"Well, that's true, but it's hard to sleep when there's a gigantic red dog trying to eat the person carrying you." Ameshisuto says, turning back to face the forest. "Now, what is he doing? He's going to give up our position to every maren on this side of Nightopia, including those jerks that tried to eat me before."
"Maybe they're in trouble?" Kigaku wonders.
"No, I don't feel anyone near them." Fig says, picking some moss growing off the side of the temple. "Is this it?"

Frosty could feel Nyclone's energy skyrocket. He probably wasn't too happy that he ditched them, but he wasn't going to turn back now. He could already taste ground Pian flesh as the main attraction on a burrito.
"Let's see... If I wanted to hide from a homocidal maren, and I was only a foot tall, where would I hide...?" Frosty mutters to himself, looking around for lightning-split trees, or a tree that looked like it had been hollowed out.
Soon, he spotted a hollowed-out log with what appeared to be a yellow glow emanating from it. Halo-light?
"Bingo..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"I'm not going to give away our positions, but if that plays like a CD in his mind insted of words, he will lose it, for awhile, anyway. Just make sure he dosen't see the gory parts, there's too much of that." Nyclone said. "I think it would be easier if, since he has the pipes, to become Kigaku. He can bend plants to his will, correct?" Nyclone said, calming down. He knew Frosty was a b******, but he knew that, even Frosty, didn't deserve to be killed by his past killings' pain.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"I'm not sure. Every time I see Kigaku, he's got some new spell to play on his flute. Manipulating plants wouldn't be a priority, but..." Luna shrugs. "You could try it."

Frosty sticks his arm into the hole, and the Pian hiding out inside begins to scream. Suddenly, Frosty feels something bite his thumb. "Yeow! Hey, you little punk! I was considering letting you go, but now you're screwed!" Snow flies from the entirety of Frosty's arm, filling the log, and Frosty pulls it all out, grabbing the choking Pian from the white mass. "So, how would you like to be prepared? Stew? Burrito? Maybe Rotissery with some herbs sprinkled on?" Frosty pauses for a minute. "Oh, right. That's why I'm out here." Frosty looks between the Pian and a bush with some herbs that where on the list. "... I'll collect some while I'm preparing the stew." Frosty says, smirking.
Frosty closes his eyes, going through the information on the replicate. "Let's see... I have no use for that... Pitch that... Ah, there we go." Frosty looks at the Pian, who had tired itself out from struggling in Frosty's grip. "You'll make good soup."
"Please, spare me!" The Pian says, watching as Frosty begins picking ingredients for the stew. "I have a husband and a child!"
"You're fema- Nevermind. You Pians all look alike to me anyway." Frosty says, picking at one of the herbs to see if it was fresh or withered. "Look, unless you can bring me something that won't make me retch, like all Pian food does, you're screwed."
"I may have something!" The Pian says. Frosty stops.
"I'm listening."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"I think I will. Hold on a sec." And Nyclone put a contact in his third eye. He exploded in a fury of color, and then reformed into a very basic version of NiGHTS, but without a face. He then became Kigaku, flute and all, with no way to tell it was Nyclone but a golden pendant on a chain around his neck. "Done. I'll just start practicing." he said as he started to play b*oody awful versions of "YMCA", "Live and Learn", and many others that soud very bad on a flute.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Luna winces. "I think it may be an aquired skill, not something Dusty was created with..." Suddenly, as Nyclone finishes another song, it begins to rain violently over Luna's head, drenching her. Luna grabs a large leaf, holding it over her head like an umbrella. It looked sort of pitiful.

Frosty looks at the Pian expectantly. "Well?"
The Pian looks around desperately, trying to collect her words. "I can cook... uh... Food for you. I gurantee you'll love it!"
Frosty looks at the Pian blankly. "For your sake, I hope so. But if you pull something, well, let's just say I'm going to be having two meals."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Well, I guess I can use his power to my will." Nyclone said in Triumph. The plants started to flourish. "Nature! Produce Oregano!" And Oregano began to appear infront of Nyclone. "I could get used to this! What else is on the list?" He asked Luna as "Oregano" began to diminish from the list.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Uhm..." Luna watches as a few more herbs that Nyclone HADN'T summoned up began to fade away. "What?! It looks like Frosty is actually doing some work!" Luna says, watching as every singe herb (which wasn't many) vanishes from the list. "All that's left is a bunch of insect things. Juiced Lemon Ants, Wasp-Maren Honey..." Luna shivers. "I know I'm an insect, but stuff like this... I don't like it."

Frosty smirks.
"But I need those herbs!!" The Pian says, whimpering. "For the meal!"
"They're all right here, and I need them more than I need a meal. Besides, there's a lot more. Pick them again." Frosty says, pocketing the herbs. He had lucked out, and he knew it. Who would have guessed the Pian had an herb garden?
"But-" The Pian whimpers as Frosty gives her a cold stare.
"You've saved me a bunch of work, and I appreciate that, but that doesn't put off the fact that you owe me a meal, or you become the meal." Frosty says, shrugging. "If I wasn't hungry, I would let you go right here, to be honest."
"I thought Level Two Maren didn't need to eat...!" The Pian says, beginning to pick the herbs.
"They don't. That doesn't mean they don't get hungry." Frosty says, sitting down on a boulder. "But, if the meal is less than satisfactory, I won't kill you. Consider me an uninvited dinner guest." Frosty says, smirking. "As my thanks for you doing me such a favor in tracking down these herbs for me."
The Pian looks at Frosty, confused. "You mean, you're not going to kill me anymore?"
"I have a more negotiable sense of 'equal payment' than most of Wizeman's puppets." Frosty says. "Besides, like I said, you saved me from a bunch of work, wandering around this bloody forest. I didn't particularly feel like running into whatever made that huge pile of cr*p at the entrance, either."
"The Wasp-Maren." The Pian says, continuing to pick the herbs.
"Eh?"
"The Wasp Maren, and their Level-Two Queen." The Pian says. "That's their garbage dump."
Frosty sits up, his interest piqued. "Really...? Tell me all you know."
"Or what?" The Pian asks nervously.
"Or nothing, for now. Tell me all you know. I got some allies headed that way, and it's a fair guess they're not going to be received warmly." Frosty says. "And if they die because you didn't tell me something crucial, I'm gonna be coming back, and I'm not going to be very happy."
"Well, we don't know much, honestly. They come through and ravage our town every two weeks, taking Pians, probably to eat them, maybe for something else." The Pian says. "That's all anyone knows."
Frosty sighs, sitting back. "Figures. Pians. So afraid to go into battle. Not that I blame you. You're squishy, tiny, slow, and tire quickly. No good as fighters. Make for good soup, though." Frosty says, licking his lips.
The Pian stares at him.
"No, that wasn't a threat, that was a fact. You have no idea how tasty you guys are, with the right ingredients." Frosty says.
"You know... This is a unique moment." The Pian says.
"Yes, and if you tell any other Maren about it... You get the idea by now, don't you?" Frosty asks, and the Pian nods. "Good. Not only would it be humiliating, but you'd also give up where I've been recently, and I don't want that."
"Who are you, by the way?" The Pian asks.
"Frostbite." Frosty says.
"The Traitor?" The Pian asks.
"The very same. Which plays into the whole 'I don't want people to know where I've been recently' thing." Frosty says.
"I grew up on stories about you! Everyone in my village has! You and NiGHTS!" The Pian says, smiling.
Frosty stares at the Pian, unsure of what to say next. "Ookaaay... This is awkward."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Bugs, huh? I can do that!" And Nyclone started to play "Theme to Dreamland", and very many insects started to gather. "You might want to turn away now. I'm calling Frosty to help squish these things." he said as he started to contact Frosty: Frosty, get back here! I have some...er..."Target practice" for you.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty's ear twitches. 'Nyclone, I'm in the middle of getting a meal. Besides, I SAW what was on that list. Nothing left but bugs. And I don't particularly feel like juicing lemon ants... Whatever the h*ll those are. I'll tell you what, though. Meet me at the Wasp-Maren Hive. You wanted Level-Two blood spilled? You're going to get it. However, since you're so desperate for my company...'

Suddenly the replicate shard in Luna's hands springs to life, growing, and taking Frosty's shape.
'I'll leave him to Luna's orders. Sure, he lacks my personality, but he'll do what you say. And isn't that the important part?'
The replicate instantly gets to work catching the insects, imprisoning them in jars made of ice.

Kigaku looks at the list. Much of it was still left. "I think we've found all we can find out here. Let's go into the temple."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
I just meant you can squish these things, and if you were hungry, I would've given you some ambrosia. I'll be there, zapping a few Wasp-Maren until you get there. "Luna! I will also leave you something to use. Jesters! Awaken!" And Nyclone opened up a portal, releasing some sleepy looking, green, circus-clown like maren. "Boss, you know it is our nap time!" Said a half-awake Jester. "Just do what Luna says!" "That?" and it pointed to Luna. "Yes!" "Aeye, Boss..." He sighed. "Lousy, not paying, no good-" "What?" "Nothing!" "Well then! I am off!" And Nyclone jumped into the forest with a celestial bronze sword named Gias.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Luna watches as Nyclone goes off into the forest. "I have a bad feeling about this..." Luna looks at the Jesters and the Replicate. "Uhm... You guys, listen to him." Luna says, pointing to the replicate. "I'm going to make sure that Nyclone doesn't get himself killed... He's just as bad as Frosty sometimes..."
With that, Luna begins trailing after Nyclone.
The Jesters look at eachother. "What are we supposed to be doing?"
The Replicate creates several nets made of ice, and hands them out. "Catch bugs. Careful of the stingers."

Frosty sighs, standing up. "Well, it's been interesting, but I've got to dash." Frosty says.
"You don't want your meal?" The Pian asks.
"I do, but a little repli-kitty tells me that someone travelling with me is about to do something very stupid, I think. I don't care about him. The one following him, however, is somewhat important to me, though I'll never say it to anyone who isn't under a death threat to keep quiet." Frosty says.
"I see. Well, despite the numerous threats, it was nice to meet you." The Pian says.
"Likewise."
With that, Frosty disappears from the Pian's sight. The only evidence that Frosty had moved at all was a few leaves that had been kicked into the air when he ran off.

Frosty grumbles angrily, snatching a fruit from one of the trees as he passed it. Normally he didn't eat fruit unless there wasn't another alternative, but there wasn't enough time. After all, he couldn't let Nyclone take them all down by himself, could he?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Nyclone was able to know what Luna was saying, regardless about the fact he was about a mile away, and thought to Luna: Stay out of my way. The last thing I need is Frosty nearly killing me because you got reckless and followed. I've taken care of myself for seven years, having to deal with First levels and Seconds, so I think I can handle a few oversized wasps. He thought to Luna, as he already had a strategy: Kill the queen, become her, and use the wasps to his advantage. And it didn't require a sarcastic idiot and his little slave.

- Back where the Jesters are -
"You don't tell us what to do! Only the boss can do that!" One said, throwing down his ice net.
"Yah!" the others copied.
Do what he says. I'm not going to be back for awhile. Nyclone thought to them.
Why should we?
Because I said so.
Fine... "how do you want us to do it?" It said through it's teeth.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty takes out his replicate. "Let's see... They are..." Frosty stops in his tracks, looking at the replicate, which had begun to function as a tracing device. "That can't be ri-"
Suddenly, Luna smacks right into his left side, and the two of them fall from the trees, landing with a thud on the forest floor, nearly fifty feet below.
Frosty spits out some leaves. "Rule Number One... Don't doubt the replicate..."
Luna whimpers in pain, sitting up. "Oww..."
Frosty looks at Luna, brushing it off. "Head back to Dusty's location. Don't ask questions. Too dangerous for someone without fighting skills."
Luna nods, walking painfully away as Frosty goes back up into the trees.

"Hola. I'll be replacing Luna as your tag-along. I assume you have a plan?" Frosty says, taking on a Latino accent.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Yah. I can trasform into almost anything. Take out the queen, I'll become her, and control the maren like puppets. Don't use a Latin accent, kay? And, yes, I am a killjoy." Nyclone said.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty smirks. "I like that plan. Simple, and easy to remember. However, I do have something to point out."
Frosty points at the hive, which was a dot in the distance. Surrounding the hive where THOUSANDS of Wasp-Maren. "How the h*ll do we get in? That's just the Welcoming Committee. Imagine how many more will be inside, guarding the Queen. True, we can blast our way in, but it's just the two of us. We don't have Three-Sixty vision, and I'm down to one replicate, which I may need to save until the Queen."

Dusty, iNSOMNi, NiGHTS, and the rest slowly enter the temple. Straight off the bat, they could tell something about the place was... Off.
"It's like some sort of surreal painting." Dusty says, looking at stairs that where on the roof and walls.
"The gravity here is extremely messed up." Fig says. "Flying is out of the question, unless you want to hurl."
"More walking?" NiGHTS sighs.
"Yup." Fig says, smiling. "Sorry."
Dusty begins descending the drop-off staircase in front of them, and looks down. "It continues on the other side." Dusty says, taking a step over the edge. To everyone else, Dusty had seemed to flip over and cling to the staircase with a cheap trick, but the next comment told them otherwise. "The gravity here IS messed up. Half of me is being pulled downward toward the staircase, but the other half is being pulled toward the wall. It's like some twisted game."
Fig was the next to take the preverbial leap of faith. "What are you guys waiting for?" Fig asks, looking down at them, from her point of view.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
"Oh, but twisted games are so much FUN~..." a voice suddenly called from the shadows.

"Maybe they're waiting for some playmates, Sister,"
another voice chimed in. "I should join in. Yes, I should."

"Yes...I like that idea. I'll have some fun with them~...Hehehehehe~..."

"Hehehe~..."

On either side of the group who had just entered the temple, a pair of pale, eerie white eyes with slit-thin black pupils opened...

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Kigaku's eyes shift between the sets of eyes. 'Four on two. So long as we can avoid friendly fire, we should be able to take them down quickly and cleanly.' "Tell me, do you girls like music?" Kigaku asks, taking out his flute. Kigaku silently signals to the others to cover their ears.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
"As a matter of fact- hehe- I do, but..."

A mist of white sparkles shot from one side of the room, and a burst of black vines shot from the other.

"I'm not in the mood for it right now...Hehehe..."

The creepers ensnared Kigaku's flute, and when the sparkles hit them, they thickened and grew sharp thorns. The figure who had sent them through the darkness pulled back, trying to tug the instrument away from him.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Kigaku fights for control of the flute, before his grip on the instrument slips, and it is pulled into the darkness.
"Well, that's too bad..." Kigaku says, his hands going into position to play the flute, even though it wasn't there. "Because now you have to listen to this."
Suddenly a loud, high-pitched note pierces through the darkness. Inside the darkness, the jewel-encrusted flute had begun to glow brightly, exposing the Nightmaren holding it. "Not many people know that my flute comes with an alarm system of it's own!" Kigaku shouts over the high-frequency note, his hands beginning to glow with a furious purple energy. Kigaku charges at the Maren holding the flute, reaching for her throat. "Don't bother trying to shut it up, either! You break it, it gets LOUDER!"

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
The light glimmered across Desatreux's black suit, making it gleam like woven oil. With a screech of anger, she threw the instrument as hard as she could at his head before using another burst of vines to swing away from Kigaku and across the room, where Atra had just slunk into view.

"You're irritating," the dark-clad TWiN said simply, scowling.

"Irritating and naughty,"
the pale-clad TWiN chimed in. "I don't like you. No, I don't like you at all."

"I'm going to have fun punishing you. Yes, so much fun."

"Yes. Hehehe~..."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Dusty smirks, catching his flute in mid-air. It silences itself instantly.
"Irritating? Compared to Frosty, I'm a gentleman." Kigaku says. "And, as a gentleman, I feel it only fair to warn you that..." Suddenly, Kigaku steps aside to reveal NiGHTS flying toward the two at full speed.
"He's not your only opponent!" NiGHTS says, quickly paralooping the two. The paraloop sent the two girls spinning around, before tossing them across the temple, into another gravity field. The paraloop itself didn't hurt them, but it did separate them.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
"Aah!" Atra yelped, before her face cooled into another eerie smile. "OH! Sister, it's the traitor!"

"I can see, Sister. He's a VERY bad one," Desatreux muttered. "Master Wizeman told me he has a nasty punishment set up for you, NiGHTS."

"And I don't like to cross Master Wizeman. You don't cross Master Wizeman."

Both TWiNS' eyes gleamed chillingly. "He's the ultimate," they spoke in unison.

"But, just because his punishment for you is inevitable..."

"That doesn't mean I can't have some fun with you first!"

Atra let a spell fly. The air around NiGHTS suddenly seemed to bend, twisting and distorting itself, reflecting unnatural lights in dizzying ways and swirling with sickening colors; enough to disorient even an experienced flier as she.
Simultaneously, Desatreux shot an orb of a slimy-looking black substance from her hand. It hit NiGHTS in the chest and latched on to her, starting to pulse with a purple light as it siphoned away her energy. It wouldn't steal much, even if she didn't get it off in time, but it would still be enough to give the girls more of an advantage.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I've got Jesters, and enough to kill this entire army ten times." Nyclone said, about to open a portal, until he could sense danger. "We have to get to the Temple. Now." Nyclone said grimly.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"I sense it, and already, I can tell you not to worry about it." Frosty says. "Kigaku may be pathetic, but he can hold his own in a fight. He's got over a thousand different spells, and he knows how to use them to his advantage. Plus he's got NiGHTS and iNSOMNiAC over there. Besides..." Frosty draws a shard. "It's not every day that I have the opportunity to break INTO a stonghold like this."

NiGHTS groans in pain as the black substance drains away his energy. Kigaku's hands glow a bright purple as he runs toward NiGHTS.
"Oh no you don't!" Kigaku says, shoving his hands into the black substance. It quickly melts away, sizzling like hot oil as it disappears.
"What was that?" NiGHTS asks.
"An energy siphon, although not any one like I've seen before." Kigaku says. "Luckily, my medical techniques can be used to kill as well as heal."
Kigaku turns to the girls. "What exactly did they do to you to make you lose control like that?"
"Swirling colors, spinning, changing- Like a dream from the sixties, but ten times worse." NiGHTS says. "Why?"
"An illusionary trap." Kigaku says, reaching for his flute. "Gotta watch out for that."
Kigaku suddenly smiles in a friendly manner. "If I remember correctly, I promised you girls a song. I wonder if you've heard this one. It's called 'The Foxes of Many Tails'. It's not a song I play often. You should feel priveleged. It starts with Nine Foxes, and it ends with Two Deaths. If you know what I mean. I only hope you survive until the Nine-Tailed Fox makes his Grand Entrance."
Kigaku looks at NiGHTS, iNSOMNi, and Fig. "Distract them by any means possible. After that grand introduction, they're going to be coming after me."

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Well, Kigaku was right about THAT. Desatreux sent a massive fireball hurtling at him, and Atra added a small white flame of her own to it, causing it to increase even further in size.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Okay, then. I don't want you to lose a slave. Now, I'll get the Jesters. Jesters! Arise!" Nyclone said, as he opened out a black hole, causing Jesters, by the thousands, to fall out, armed with tanks and other weapons.
"Jesters! Our newest enemy is..."
"Him?" And the leading Jester pointed at Frosty.
"No! The hive with thousands of Wasps that want to kill you!"
"Sorry!" He said sarcastically.
"Just attack." Nyclone said wearily.
"ATTACK!!!" He yelled, and thousands of Jesters closed in on the hive.
"So, how's that for an army?"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty simply stares. "To be honest, I was kind of hoping for a two-man fight against millions, not declare an all-out war." Frosty sighs, beginning his approach on the hive. "I'm kinda disappointed. You... You took away the challenge, man!"
Suddenly, a high-pitched buzzing could be heard around the entire hive, and THOUSANDS more Wasp-Maren pour out of the hive.
"On second thought... Yeah, I'm going to agree with YOU, here. We needed those jesters. Don't bother with more, though. Just for the moment. This... This is good. I may just have to whip out a few of my better moves, here." Frosty says, heading toward the hive at a more enthusiastic speed, creating shards as he jumps from tree to tree, the shards matching his speed.
'Thousand Shard Storm!'
Suddenly, the shards drastically pick up speed, nailing both Wasp-maren and Jesters alike.
"Whoops. ... Guess I can't keep track of them all..." Frosty mutters, watching as several Jesters throw him dirty looks.

NiGHTS flies in front of Kigaku, creating a paraloop, which sucks the fireball in as Kigaku begins to play.
Suddenly, a circle of Ancient Text appears around Kigaku, with a single line of text jutting out of the circle and beginning to move on the ground, almost like a lone fan-blade, around Kigaku.
'One Tail!'
Suddenly, the Circle of Text, and the Text jutting out of the Circle begins to faintly glow, and a fox-like figure in a Japanese-style attire appears on the jutting text.
"What on Earth...?" NiGHTS says.
"Excuse me, but you are floating in my way." The figure says, before looking over it's shoulder at Kigaku. "Well, it's been a while since you've summoned any one of us, Kigaku. You've been staying out of trouble, I see. But, we can exchange pleasantries later. Who am I attacking?"
"Them!" Fig says, pointing at the TWiNS.
The figure looks where Fig is pointing, un-sheathing a large Katana. "Desatreux and Atra. I've heard of their work. Hmm. Well, this WILL be a challenge. I only hope, for the sake of EVERYONE here, that you finish these two off before you get to the Sixth Prong of your Summoning, Kigaku. Otherwise, NOBODY will survive this."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"If your going to attack my troops, at least let me electrically charge them so the Jesters get a boost." Nyclone said with a sigh.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Noted." Frosty says, creating more shards. It wasn't nearly as many as before, but it was well over fifty, at least. The shards trail after Frosty, floating in front of Nyclone. "Light me!"
Frosty fires off several of the electrically-charged shards, making sure to hit the wasp-maren in the head, for the maximum effect.
Frosty smirks, his cat-like ears swivelling around. "We got two swarms coming up to the left, a couple swarms to the right, and at least three directly behind us. ... Let's give them a little surprise, shall we? Would you prefer the quick, messy kill, or should we take a little time with each swarm, and have some fun with it? We're not going to live forever, may as well enjoy our options."

The figure suddenly sprints past NIGHTS, his Katana dragging on the ground behind him, sending sparks everywhere.
'There's no way I'm going to survive these two, but that's not what I'm here to do. I'm here to buy Kigaku time until the Ninth Summon. That is, if the Sixth Summon doesn't kill everyone here first...' The figure visibly quivers. 'The Sixth Summon... A Demon fox who listens to nobody, and will even kill it's summoner, given the time. A monster of pure emotion, given the false front of a being that has no emotions.'
The figure swings it's katana at Desatreux.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"We're after the staff, aren't we? Let's just get this over with. I would love to do what you like to do with your prey, eat their souls, but we don't exactly have the time or lifespan to do that." He said, ready to just zap the living heck out of the Maren.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Fine." Frosty mutters. "Quick and messy it is."
Suddenly, Frosty jumps backwards, landing on the head of one of the Wasp-maren, quickly stabbing it, and kicking it down to the ground as he jumps onto the next wasp in the swarm, doing the same to it. "Quick, dirty, but still fun." Frosty says, as an unidentifiable liquid comes out of the Wasp-Maren's body and squirts him in the face.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I love my job." He said. He opened up his sapphire and pulled out an egg. He pressed a button, and large black wings sprouted from them. He placed it on his back and flew into the air. "Hey! Frosty! How many do you think I can kill from up here?!?"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty grins like a madman, riding on the back of one of the Wasp-maren. "And here I thought you where some crabby little bastard who acted four times his age!" Frosty stabs the Wasp-maren between it's wings, pulling the shard down and opening the maren up like a lobster. As the Maren goes down, Frosty jumps off of it, landing on a Wasp from the same swarm. It desperately tries to sting Frosty, but Frosty had positioned himself just out of stinging range.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I get that alot!" Nyclone yelled. He pressed another button, and steam shooted out of the egg, making a whining sound, and then the wings turned a lime-green color. "WOOHOO!" He yelled, as many Laughing Clowns shot out of the wings by the thousands, Hitting their targets with deadly acurracy.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty's eyes practically pop out of his head. "HOLY SH-!!"
Frosty jumps off the Wasp-Maren that he was on, and keeps jumping. It seemed that Nyclone had targeted almost every Wasp-maren on the battlefield. That's how it felt to Frosty, anyway, because every Wasp-Maren he landed on was killed by a Laughing Clown less than a second later, barely giving him time to push off. Finally, Frosty ran out of Wasp-Maren to ride, and grabs onto a tree.
"You crazy bastard!!" Frosty yells. "You nearly turned me into random splatters of blood and cat meat!!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Did you really think that I would let a Laughing Clown bigger than your crystal hit you?" Nyclone yelled back at him, still killing what was left of the Wasps.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Desatreux dodged the katana, twisting her body in a way that might've even weirded out one of the braver Nightmaren. Turning the dodge into a leap, she sprung past the fox, and bound over to her sister. Atra raised her hands-
And the TWiNS promptly disappeared from sight.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
The Figure stops in his tracks, looking around carefully. "Where did you go...?"

"It's my experience that the smaller and more innocent it looks, the more likely it is to kill you!" Frosty says, throwing shards at three more wasps. "You may not be familiar with Kigaku's Sixth Summon, but that is a perfect example." Frosty glances at the hive as they get closer. "Ey, we're getting close! Be prepared for a REAL fight, now! These front-line goons are just the Welcoming Commitee! The real challenge is going to be the Queen's Personal Guard! ... No, I don't know for sure that there's a Personal Guard, but that's how it always turns out, isn't it?!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Then you're not familiar with my Laughing Clowns! We can take anything that the Queen throws our way!" And as soon as he said that, his wings turn a bright white, showing they're out of juice, and he hurtled to the ground. "I'm okay! We might have a bit of trouble, though..."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty smirks. "I prefer the old fashioned way of doing things, thank you. And by old-fashioned, I mean 'One at a Time.' I can sense Kigaku's First Summon back at the Temple, so we can take our time and make it fun."
Frosty walks into the hive, waiting for something to crawl out of the walls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users