Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph

• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Fine, if you want to do it the 'easy way'!" Nyclone yelled at him, as he followed. "What did you do that made you turn from Wizeman?" He asked.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
"Where did we go, indeed? Hehehe..."

Suddenly, Atra reappeared...along with seven or eight more of herself. Her sister was still nowhere to be seen.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
The Figure's eyes briefly widen in surprise, before he quickly regains his composure. "Well, this will be pleasant..."
The Figure spins his katana over his head, and shoves the tip behind him, stabbing one of the illusions in the stomach.

"I didn't say 'Easy.' I said 'Old-Fashioned.' There's a big difference, in this case. And on the subject of my betrayal... Well, long story short, Reala pinned the blame for the failure of a mission on me. If that mission had gone smoothly, and if we had captured NiGHTS, I would be a Level-One Nightmaren. I was disciplined by having to train Luna, who is un-trainable. In addition, I wasn't allowed to go on another mission until that point." Frosty says. "Naturally, I was p*ssed. The idea of being cooped up in Nightmare for eternity wasn't something I was going to take sitting down. But, if I tried to make a break for it, I'd be dead. So, I employed Kigaku with his spell-making skills. Few potions here, few spells there, and there goes half the Nightmaren population." Frosty smirks. "Kigaku knew I was bitter, and I was going to do something drastic, but he was 'just doing his job.' At least, that's the excuse I heard he gave."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"It's all the same to me. But that does sound like my dad...er...Reala." Nyclone said, trying to keep his secret.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty shrugs. "Now, I can see why iNSOMNiAC is so obsessed with Reala. Reala puts on a good facade, like any Nightmaren should, and iNSOMNi can't see through it. But when you actually work with a guy for five years, you can see right through him." Frosty looks around. "No guards. Strange. ... Well, of course there's no bloody guards. They're still trying to deal with your jesters out there." Frosty says, answering his own question. "But the Queen's personal guard is a different matter altogether. They stay near and protect the Queen, no matter what. That's how a hive works." Frosty stabs a shard into one of the walls. "Not very sturdy, this Beeswax. We could probably blast right through the walls... Ah, but what's the fun in that?" Frosty yanks the shard out of the wall. "Mazes are more fun. More chances to kill stuff. We'll blast through only if need be. Now, the Queen would be toward the center of the hive, where it's safest. Not the top floor. Nope. If you think about it, it's too easy to just bash through the outside of the hive and get to the top floor instantly. No, the center floor of the hive is where the Queen would situate herself." Frosty says, beginning to 'navigate' the maze. "Just look for a line of Wasp-maren carrying eggs. Go the opposite direction, and we'll find the Queen."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Got it." He said, running to the opposite of Frosty.

*ten minutes later*

Nyclone was walking through the maze, and thought, I'm glad that he didn't suspect me. I can't have people knowing I'm a clone. OHH, C*ap! I forgot about the replica! Nyclone thought, hoping the replica wouldn't pick that up.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Luckily for Nyclone, the Replicate had stopped reading his thoughts LONG ago.
"Let's see..." Frosty mutters, looking around. "Stairs, or a hole in the roof... Either one will do. ... Preferably stairs."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Ok, I just need to focus on the matter at hand. Da*g! It's all frea*ing honeycomb! Ohh...right, the stairs. And Nyclone walked up the stairs.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
As Nyclone lucked out with finding stairs, Frosty hadn't.
"A hole in the roof. Of course. Wouldn't expect anything less from a Wasp-maren. Why make it easy?" Frosty mutters, creating a platform out of ice, and lifting himself up with it. "Correction. Why make it easy for anyone else?" Frosty looks around. 'Let's see... The Queen is almost constantly laying Eggs, so there are bound to be a few nurseries on every level, so there's no use using the positions of those to navigate, but I may be able to trick one of the little ones into giving me directions.' Frosty stealthily slides along one of the walls, and peeks into one of the nurseries. 'Nurse-Maid Wasp-Maren, probably packing a more-toxic-than-average Cocktail of Venoms in that stinger. A few mindless Drones... Don't need to worry about them... And a bunch of Freshly-laid Eggs. Nope, no little ones. Next...'

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Nyclone walked up the stairs, and found a room FILLED with stingers, the size of his head. "HOLY CR*P!" Well, that was the last thing he probably wanted to do, because many Wasps overheard him.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
The stabbed clone gave a cry of pain and vanished, but grinned just before it disappated- as the real Atra vanished again, leaving the rest of the copies to lunge at the fox, clawlike fingers outstretched.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty scrambles for the shadows as several Wasp-Maren come out of a nearby room.
"There's an intruder on Floor 2B!" The Wasp-Maren yells.
'Nyclone, you idiot, I love your timing.' Frosty thinks, as nearly every Wasp-maren on the floor rushes out of their rooms and toward Nyclone's position.
After the Wasp-maren stop pouring out of the roomns, Frosty goes to work, peeking in every room, before finding another hole in the roof, and still no young Wasp-maren.

The Figure smirks as his body goes transparent, the Atra Clones all smacking into eachother in mid-air as a result.
"I'm out of time, wouldn't you believe it?" The Figure says, still becoming more transparent while, over near Kigaku, a new Figure was fading in.
The Second Summon was a Female twin-tailed fox in a kimono, holding two metal Fans, Geisha-style. The kimono probably concealed a thin armor and the fans probably had a few throwing needles, dipped in poison, cleverly built in.
"Kigaku... I'm surprised at you. All of these allies, and you have to summon me? And you! You can't handle two little girls by yourself!" The Second Summon says, looking at the fading-away First Summon.
"Watch yourself. These two-"
"I know who they are. This will be over quickly."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
'What exactly would you do if you found the armory of the hive?' Nyclone thought as he shot most of the wasps coming in with a lightning bolt, damaging their wings. 'Hurry up! There isn't much time!'

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
"Oh, no, it won't! Teehe...We're not done having fun with you yet!"
Each of the seven Atra clones raised a hand. A different color of the rainbow formed in their palms, and then they merged back into the real TWiN, who sent the multicolored ray at the Second Summon. It exploded before it made contact and surrounded her with spectral whirls, to disorient her.

NiGHTS, meanwhile, suddenly felt something hot whistle by her cheek. Whirling around, she saw a massive black fireball launched at Kigaku from the shadows.
"KIGAKU, BEHIND YOU!"

"HEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
The Second Summon smirks. "Your cheap illusion won't work on me."
The Summon whirls around, using her fans to send a gust of wind at the fireball, pushing it back until it snuffed out on it's own.
The Second Summon smirks, inspecting her fans.
"You two are assassins, correct? You should know to asess an enemy's strengths before you charge in, half-cocked. Now I know some of what you can do, and you've seen some of what I can do." The Second Summon says, before opening her fans even wider, until they became almost disc-like. "Each summon has it's own power. Each one it's own strength and weakness. However, the summons aren't necesarrily in order of power or skill. The number of tails determines the position of summoning. Each time, you must stay on your toes. Each time, you must expect anything and everything, because you never know which summon will be the last one you see."
Suddenly, the Second Summon throws her fans like spiked, lethal frisbees at the TWiNS.

'Well, the first thing I WOULDN'T do is keep shooting at them! Find someplace to hide until they leave.' Frosty thinks to Nyclone, as he goes up the hole in the ceiling. "Now... where is the Nursery? Old enough to talk, young enough to be tricked..." Frosty mutters, looking into a few nurseries.
"'Scuse me Mister."
Frosty looks down at his pant-leg to see a young wasp-maren tugging on it.
"Are you lost?" The little wasp-maren asks, looking up at Frosty with big, innocent eyes.
'This is just too easy.' Frosty thinks to himself. "Yeah, I'm looking for the Throne Room. Everything in here looks the same to me."
"The Throne Room? That's easy! Follow me!" The Wasp-Maren says, smiling.
'This kid is as stupid as Fig.'

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Well, It's impossible to leave when they are crowded around you! I can't not shoot them, or I'll get killed! And, no, that wouldn't be a good thing.' He thought to Frosty as he continued to do what he was doing earlier.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Desatreux flipped into a handstand and then twisted her body to the side, to dodge one of the fans.
"Stop ruining my fun, you stupid fox!"

Atra mirrored her sister's move.
"I'm just trying to bring you into the Nightmare...Don't you want to come? I have lots of fun there..."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
As the TWiNS fixate their attention on the Second Summon, who was reaching for throwing needles hidden in her kimono sleeves, they failed to notice that the fans had never hit the ground. Quite the opposite, in fact. They where turning around and returning to where they had been thrown from, like a boomerang.
"This is going to be interesting..." The Second Summon smirks, throwing the needles at both of the twins. At the same time, the fans where silently discharging several needles, coming at the girls from the other side.

(Slight Timeskip)
Frosty looks at the Tiny Wasp-Maren in disbelief. Hanging above his head, suspended several hundred feet above the ground, was a platform that had absolutely no means of support, surrounded by several stange-looking Wasp-maren, that didn't particularly look to happy. "Up there?"
"Yeah!"
"Don't you have a 'Visitors Entrance' or something?" Frosty asks.
"Visitors entrance? No... Not that I know of." The Maren says.
"Oh, well. Once Ny gets here, he can take care of it." Frosty says. 'Oi. Ny. Where are you?'

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
'Nothing, just getting killed by meciless drones!' He thought back, trying too hold them off in the ammo room.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
The girls had been ready for such a turnout, sadly. After all, they'd been expecting the dangers of any of the attacks rebounding off the walls and coming back. They both twisted themselves evasively again, which also helped them avoid the needles.

"I'm getting bored of you. I really should kill you."

"Yes, I should. I will, then! Heheehe~"

Desatreux lifted her hands, and a series of black lightning bolts began to crack down from thin air.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
The Second Summon had barely enough time to gasp before the lightning bolts ripped through her body, the thin metal armor and needles that she had hidden inside her kimono actually MAGNIFYING the strength of the blast.
"D*mn..." The Second Summon mutters, picking herself up. "I hadn't expected that..." She pulls out a few needles with pieces of paper tied to them. "Since attacking directly doesn't seem to work on you girls, maybe something with a little more 'Oomph' is in order." The Second Summon throws the needles, as well as a few small white capsules containing more paper. On closer inspection of the capsules and pieces of paper, several Japanese letters and symbols where written on. "Paper Bombs!"

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
"Wha- AAUGH!"

"AAAAH!"

Both TWiNS were hit by the paper bombs, and fell back in pain.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Nyclone had killed all the drones in his path, and was flying to where Frosty was with dead carcasses to disguise themselves.

-timeskip-
"Hey, Frosty! I've got a plan to get in!"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"What are you wearing?" Frosty asks, more than a little disturbed by Nyclone's insect carcass getup. "You do know that dead insects, especially wasps, give off an alarm pheromone, right?"
Frosty motions to the young wasp-maren, who had taken to hiding behind Frosty's leg. "You may want to get rid of that, for more than one reason." Frosty says, sealing off the path Nyclone had come through with ice and snow.

The Second Summon brushes off some dust and pebbles that had come from the explosion.
"Did it work...?" The Second Summon mutters, looking around. She couldn't see either of the TWiNS, but that didn't mean they wheren't still alive.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I figured that It would make us blend in. But fine." Nyclone threw the carcasses down the pit, then said, "I have a way to get up there. Make a chair out of ice."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty does so.
"And what do you plan on doing with it, oh Chair-master?" Frosty asks sarcastically. At this point, he wouldn't be surprised if Nyclone smacked him upside the head with it, but he didn't care. It gave him something to do.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Well, if I can secure a ele-orb to the bottom like this..." Nyclone put it on, and the chair started to rise up in the air. "...Then it should be magnetized, lifting it up in the air where I control it." And Nyclone pointed in a direction, and the chair moved there.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Nice." Frosty says. "Now, if we aren't electrocuted to death on contact, this should go smoothly." Frosty says sarcastically, jumping onto the chair, making sure not to touch anything, so that the rubber in his shoes would insulate him. "If you'll excuse the imagery, my a** is in your hands. Don't get me killed."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"No matter how much I want to, I also want to see my dad again, even if it means helping slime like you." Nyclone said, and he really meant it. He started to fly, with the black wings on, to up to the chamber, the chair following.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Why, I'm touched." Frosty says, feigning sincerity. When they finally reach the rim, Frosty turns to Nyclone, whispering. "Now, you're the one with the plan. Get at it!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Okay. can you capture reflections in your ice?" Nyclone whispered back.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"H*ll yeah. That's kids stuff, man." Frosty mutters. "I use it whenever I can't use my replicates, and I don't have enough energy to 'Fake' Replicates. What'cha need me to do?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Get a reflection of the hive queen, and show it to me, then kill her with a shard."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"That's it? No dramatic entrance, no fight for our lives? Nothing? You know how to suck the fun outta everything, don't you?" Frosty mutters, creating a few mirrors to show Nyclone the queen from several angles. "Really, man. You're a Nightmaren. Have some fun with it. I know we got a job to do, but still."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Well, we get to confuse the Wasp-Maren. We shouldn't try to kill ourselves before we get to the battle for the main prize: The staff my dad is inprisoned in." Nyclone said. He became Dopple, and if I haven't described him yet, he is an extremely basic version of NiGHTS without a face.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Fine, but I'm holding you personally responsible for my boredom." Frosty says. Suddenly, one of the mirrors behind the queen fires a shard, hitting her in the base of the skull. She slumps over, most probably dead. Her guards don't even notice, probably thinking that she had simply fallen asleep on her throne. It might not have been the first time.
"There you go. The Queen is dead, just like you asked for. Go ahead and confuse them, ya cross-dressing weirdo." Frosty says.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Will do." Dopple said. Both the queen and Dopple dissapeared, but it was to fast for the guards to notice, as it just looked like she was waking up to them. "I am in need of amusement," The fake queen said. "Fight eachother as gladiators do."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty grins like an idiot. "I misjudged you, Ny-Ny. This is gonna be fun as h*ll!" Frosty mutters low enough to that nobody could hear. Suddenly, a thought occurs to Frosty. NOBODY HAD GRABBED THE HONEY THEY NEEDED!!
"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Frosty mutters. "Oh, well. Nyclone's got command now, so it should be safe to send out the replicate." Frosty drops the replicate , and it lands a hundred feet below, active and running out of the room to look for the honey they needed.
"Viola, it is done." Frosty mutters, turning his attention back to the gladiator-style match in front of him.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
'I presume you have gotten the honey?' Nyclone thought to Frosty, still in queen form. "Now, I am resigning from my position as hive queen. Anybody may take my place, but you must fight for it." He said, just waiting for them to start killing themselves for the position.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
'Working on it.' Frosty thinks back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users