Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hm.. Wizeman's new attack- The "Flash"

(in regards to the earlier comment regarding stripping.)

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! >:D (Pretend you care)
  • Interests:What do you even think I'm here for ?

Hm.. Wizeman's new attack- The "Flash"

(in regards to the earlier comment regarding stripping.)

... Now that's scary.

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
He gets a nose and promptly spends the rest of the game sneezing.

Some kind of slash/yaoi/whatever. With Owl.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Some kind of slash/yaoi/whatever. With Owl.

WITH THAT SAID.:

Will x Owl

And no trace of NiGHTS x Reala. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8!!

Poly C:

Poly C:

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
it should be more like HelenxOwl. You know that Owl loves Helen lol

the worse that could happen? :c
- The Great Mother is...Mrs Wizeman.
what a horrible mental image of wizeman dressed as a woman <:C

-Reala's persona mask fails and turns him into a squirrel
"Reala: is that MY voice?!"

-...Izuka appears in the game.

i'mr really out of imagination right now XDu lol

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

the worse that could happen? :c
- The Great Mother is...Mrs Wizeman.
what a horrible mental image of wizeman dressed as a woman <:C

Transvestite Wizeman XD; *SHOT*.

- They change NiGHTS's voice to a large, insanely deep, male voice.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Counteracting the last post, They give Reala a REALLY girly voice.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
To add to the last two posts, Wizeman talks exactly like Pikachu.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Reala and NiGHTS get together for an impromptu performance of THIS (and it would make little sense, 'cuz Reala don't have a nose to tweak)!!!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
-When you pop in the disc all you see are the words "The cake is a lie" and there is a heart cube bouncing around the screen.
-Everytime you screw up Iizuka-san's head pops up at the bottom of the screen and shouts "whoopsies!!"(then again is that all that bad :P)
-At the end of the game you find out that Wizeman's true plan was to destroy all Pians who were your true enemy all along as they have unlocked the secrets of Pandora's box.
-Monkeys through their feces at the screen blocking your view of NiGHTS.
-Your Wii continously spits out the game and transforms into a big Wizeman hand and smacks you eternally. (you can't press charges for any sexual harassments claims if your butt gets smacked either as it is impossible to charge a hand)

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
You can play as Micheal Jackson as an extra skin while playing online, and everyone does.

The pole dancing mini-game has horrible lag when playing against the computer, due to the fact that pole-dancing is a hard thing for computers to comprehend. You wouldn't dare play it online, either.

Later in the game, you get the power to customize NiGHTS' butt.

If you have Internet Channel, the most disturbing pictures you've ever encountered will show up in the backrounds of dreams.

The owl is a boss fight. During the whole fight, he runs away as you futilly try to paraloop him.

50 percent of the game is meant to advertise the next Sonic game.

It is rated C for chains.

Madfish

Madfish

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:RPG's, Fanfiction, Sleeping, cartoons and comic
Your followed by an irritating 'pian all through the game changing the camera to focus on it at critical moments while it shouts "Hey! Listen!"

NiGHTS keeps going off the rails.

Wizeman has read the Evil Overlord List and taken it's advice to heart.

Wizeman's dumped Reala and hired Bruce Lee and Miss Piggy as bodyguards

--------------

"Do you think this show's eductional?"
"Yes. It'll drive people to read books!"

- Statler and Waldorf

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
- You spend hours trying to destroy one of Wizeman's hands only to realize it's Thing from the Addams Family, which Paramount has paid lots of money for Sega to put in the game.

- In-game advertisements infest the dreamscape.

- Eventually, the advertisements infest your own dreams.

- A bug in the game prevents you from getting 100% completion, which unlocks the bonus NiGHTS: Journey of Sonic mode, which is the first 3D sonic game since the Dreamcast era that gets it right.

- The Wii remote speaker is used. For every. Single. Sound effect.

- Multiplayer uses that awful friend code system thanks to Nintendo's online policy. Wait...crap.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
After clearing a game, you unlock a new mode - 100% based on the Archie comics. Including the bad artwork of the last three.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
- In excitement of using the new system you start Paralooping Pians. To your horror each one you loop explodes with a bloodcurdling scream.

- Pians start vomiting on you and cursing when you go near them in My Dream.

- Minions/Nightmarians (new name?) stick to your face and don't leave when you go near them

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Reala and NiGHTS get together for an impromptu performance of THIS (and it would make little sense, 'cuz Reala don't have a nose to tweak)!!!

O_O...Holy shiz! XD I can picture it and it aint pretty but freakin hillarious!

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Somebody should honestly animate that last one. XD PLEASE.

Here are my awful (yet improbable) ideas at the moment...

- Reala has a lisp.

- WiZEMAN speaks gangsta.

- Helen turns out to be the biggest Mary Sue known to man.

- The Nightopians all talk like Pokemon.

- This is the truth after all.

- Every single Nightmaren is actually female... except Puffy.

- The secret ending is a full-cast performance of the Numa Numa.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Worst Case Scenario, eh?
Very Well.

Wizeman Gets CHAINS, Nights Touches up Helen and Will, 'cause he likes that sort of thing, and Reala?
He turns out to be Stereotypicly British and shouts things like "OH ABSOLUTLY", "OH, WHAT A PICKLE!!", "MY OH MY", "OH HOW GENIUS!!"

And all the Music will in the game will be Replaced by Howard Moon and Vince Noir's Music, meaning you'll be playing the gm,e to such Classics as "Electro boy, Electro girl", "Future Sailors", "Eels", "Isolation", "Charlie" and my personal favorite, the "Tundra Rap".
And Bob Fossil will Sponsor the My Dream thing. That alone is Scary.*

*Pretty much everything there is a Mighty Boosh Reference. Go on youtube and type Mighty Boosh in the searchbar, NOW. OLD GREGG DEMANDS IT.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
The Worst that can happen?

The inevitable fanservice sequence where Reala realizes what he's doing is wrong and grabs NiGHTS and they passionately kiss in front of the moon, while "A Whole New World" by Aladdin plays in the background.

And then Wizeman gets naked.

That my friends, is hideous. Not that I'm not a NiGHTS/Reala shipper (read my story on ff.net called Reala: Beyond Nightsmares) but that in the game would rend my flesh from my very bones and reduce me to a puddle of terrified goo.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Instead of taking off his mask, Reala gets an even huger mask after his first scene, which covers him and everyone around him.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Sega shuts it's doors down and calls it quits on Tuesday. Now that truly would suck.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

Sega shuts it's doors down and calls it quits on Tuesday. Now that truly would suck.

*gasp-plop* Just imagining something so horrible makes me wet myself in fear! ;)

nirniva

nirniva

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Sega tries to make the next game appeal to more hardcore gamers. Result: "Grand Theft Ideya: Delight City."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
How about "Grand Theft Dreamer: Ideya Nation"?

Oh god, why did I just say that? I don't want that to happen!

Seriously, though, the absolute worst thing that can happen is that Reala never takes that rediculous mask off, and instead rubs it in your face by intentionally saying something like "This mask is fused to my flesh." I will be like O________O NOOOOOOOO!

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
The worst that could happen...well, here goes my situation:

After completing the game, you are treated to a secret level that reveals many of the horrible truths behind the main characters. The owl is from Bambi, and Will and Helen are in fact Jessie and James from Pokemon, with Will being the former. After freaking out and leaving that level, wishing that its terrible bits and bytes had never been unearthed, you retreat to the desert level only to find that, if you wait long enough, the TVs in the level slowly change into ads for Sonic 06. Reeling in terror, you tear the game out and shatter it, only to find out later that your disc was bugged and Sega is replacing such discs, but only in exchange for the original.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
The worst that could happen?

The plane/ship carrying all export copies of JoD goes down or sinks. As Sega pulls up the master copy to burn new ones the machines they use catch on fire and destroy the master copy. The Japanese JoD becomes a very rare and highly sought after title reaching bids of over $10,000 on eBay. Saturns with NiGHTS peak over 2 grand a piece.

*shudder*

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Throughout over 3/4 of the game, you play as Raiden.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Raiden eh? How about...

Ryu appears in an alley of Delight City and hado-kens you so hard your Wii jumps and spits the game out full force at your chest.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Most of the game is nothing but shots of Wizeman.... well, his six hands are useful, that's all I'm saying. *pukes*

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
The special stages from Sonic the Hedgehog return. This time, you are collecting the seven chaos chains. Of course, it's incredibly easy because you can fly.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
So uh.... How about this?

Reala breaks out in a loud, dead on, annoying version of "Bringin' Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake, and ends the song by blowing himself up. Hmm.

Then NiGHTS gets nekkid.

Why do I have nightmares about characters gettin' nekkid? Hmm.....

Koji_Tsunami

Koji_Tsunami

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

The worst that can happen:

There is a rip in the time space continuum and somehow this thread and site becomes one dedicated to Halo in which we all believe every single game sucks but the halo series.

It's really a scary thought.

Well, I thought some of this stuff was pretty bad, but iLLViLLAiN nailed it. That is the worst thing that could happen.

Except for maybe NiGHTSxReala, considering that those two are TWINS!!!!1
Which people seem to forget.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Except for maybe NiGHTSxReala, considering that those two are TWINS!!!!1
Which people seem to forget.

JOD doesn't even tell us what their relationship is... We don't even know if they're BROTHERS or TWINS anymore. Besides, NiGHTS and Reala are from a different world which isn't tied down by Human delusions of "sins." Nightopia and Nightmare are shaped to those who're dreaming but those things are foreign to them. Twincest wouldn't be a "OMG NO" for people/beings who are not from a human upbringing and so they don't hold the religious "do"s and "don't"s that Humans do.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
On NiGHTS and Reala's relation to each other-
Spoiler

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

On NiGHTS and Reala's relation to each other-

Spoiler

Then the second part of my argument still stands... but thank you for clarification.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

JOD doesn't even tell us what their relationship is... We don't even know if they're BROTHERS or TWINS anymore. Besides, NiGHTS and Reala are from a different world which isn't tied down by Human delusions of "sins." Nightopia and Nightmare are shaped to those who're dreaming but those things are foreign to them. Twincest wouldn't be a "OMG NO" for people/beings who are not from a human upbringing and so they don't hold the religious "do"s and "don't"s that Humans do.

Well, the thing is, it's not just religious (though it became one after this very factual observation). Inbreeding tends to result in a higher occurrence of mutations in the offspring than in an unrelated coupling, especially unwanted mutations that result in physiological deformities. However, as Maresuke has said, the dreamworld does not work on such realistic mechanisms as genetics, so even if they were twins/siblings it wouldn't be that big a deal to them. ..... Though I think they'd feel rather awkward, just the same.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

However, as Maresuke has said, the dreamworld does not work on such realistic mechanisms as genetics, so even if they were twins/siblings it wouldn't be that big a deal to them. ..... Though I think they'd feel rather awkward, just the same.

Personally, I would like to see NiGHTSXReala. It's one of my favorite pairings. But hey, to each his or her own, right?

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Back on topic, I know the game is out but it'd be hilarious if someone found a deleted level where the kids had to go into Reala's room and steal his mask and they find out HE NEVER TAKES IT OFF! EVER!!! And then you die.... so thats why it was deleted. (imagines a terrible nightmare bathroom scene)

That'd be pretty bad.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Deleted shower scene

*runs away*

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Deleted shower scene

*runs away*

Bahah, just the idea of Reala trying to take a shower is making me laugh. How would he fit his enormous oddly-shaped head in there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users