Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Smash Bros Brawl

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I like that! But...as much as I want NiGHTS to brawl I'm pretty sure it's going to end up being Rockman (Megaman)...he's one of the other most requested third-party characters and I think they'll go for him instead.

:)

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Wow. Chances are, this means Megaman, but good job anyway! At least we can hope!
(EDIT: Blarg, TRAViS. You beat me to it. Ah well.)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I'd agree.. there is a high demand for Megaman. A Capcom entry is likely.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
*gasps* So it's between NiGHTS and Megaman!! I do love Megaman lots........ but I seriously hope they put NiGHTS in Brawl instead!!! ^_^

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
We can still hope NiGHTS' an assist item or something...but probably not. He's still sega and all.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
:/ I dunno, thats a hard one.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Yeah guess your right!!!! ^_^ And my next pick is Megaman!!!!

But, I'm not to sure about Pikman or Packman though. I wonder what attacks would they have in Brawl?

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
It occurs to me that getting NiGHTS wouldn't be hard considering Sonic is already in Brawl.
NiGHTS and Megaman perhaps?
Hey, what if they included the EBA?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
I HATE Megaman...not the games...the games are fine. The CHARACTER is what I hate. I don't know why, but his design just seems...b-l-a-h. I REALLY hope they don't put Megaman in this game. NiGHTS 4 EVOR!

Besides, Mr. Nintendo himself (Shigeru Miyamoto) has given NiGHTS lots of praise. NiGHTS may be a serious consideration as a character. I've had DREAMS about this people...how awesome would it be??? =D

NiGHTS can finally beat up on Sonic for stealing the spotlight. >=3

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

It occurs to me that getting NiGHTS wouldn't be hard considering Sonic is already in Brawl.
NiGHTS and Megaman perhaps?
Hey, what if they included the EBA?

The Ouendan dudes had BETTER be somewhere in the game. D:

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I don't think they would allow NiGHTS into the game. Sega already has one character in there. Do you really think they would allow two? Not unless all the other third party companies got two characters in there as well. Otherwise....um yeah. As nice as the thought is...its only a dream.

Hey, at least we have Sonic, and we may see a Cameo of NiGHTS in Sonic's level. This is just guessing though.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
IGN just posted an interesting article on the possibility of NiGHTS in Brawl as part of their Smash It Up series... http://wii.ign.com/a...8/828675p1.html

Reader's choice of the week...submitted by none other than yours truly. I was so happy to see my post picked! :P

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Nice one, Travis. Yeah, i was saying how NiGHTS could work similar to how Mewtwo moved in Melee. Plus, this new 'glide' feature certainly would make NiGHTS feel at home as a fighter in Brawl. But being honest, i really highly doubt he will be an actual character. An assist trophy at best.
Reason i say this is because as much as Nintendo seem to be getting along well with Sega right now, i don't think they would gamble the place of a third 3rdparty character on a character that is not too well known by Nintendo fans. Everyone knows Sonic so it was ok to make him a playable character. NiGHTS, however, is a whole different ball game. Nintendo will most probably put their last available 3rdparty slot to someone other than Sega.

Still, assist trophy would more than make me happy. :P

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I don't know if I said this in this topic or not, but I feel about NiGHTS being in this game the way I once felt about Sonic being in it, only more strongly and with a reason; not because its the Sega and Nintendo kiddie feud. It would be like a slap in the face, in my opinion. Think about it: Sonic at least makes sense a little, because he's been appearing on Nintendo systems for a few years now.. NiGHTS never EVER needed Nintendo's assistance and Nintendo never did anything for NiGHTS. NiGHTS was amazing all on his own, and with one game, no less, on one of the most failed systems from Sega, and he still built a fandom- and not on CRAP.

If he's in this game, he's gotta be an assist... Its all I, personally, could tolerate.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Well, I think NiGHTS would be a new, unique character. And think about it this way: SSBB is a HIGHLY popular game. If NiGHTS were in it, NiGHTS would get boosted Popularity. Do you want NiGHTS to be a Special, overlooked game, then no NiGHTS in Brawl. But if you want NiGHTS to be a tad more popular, then yes to brawl.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
This is true. But I would rather him be popular enough to maybe get new games than just popular amongst people. Who really cares how many people are into you or into something. :P That'll only really give us more people to talk to when you think about it, ha ha.
I think when JoD comes out NiGHTS can gain fans that way. SSBB maybe not make all that much of a difference.

I also think it would be hard to think of a move set for him. :/ NiGHTS doesn't really do much in the way of fighting. Whatever they think of may upset the fans more than please them.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Um, Purg.
Marth was in Melee, now all new Fire Emblem games are coming to the US. How can you argue with that? Also, they gave Sonic a killer moveset, you don't say no so soon.

Remember this?

..... I just watched the video on Dojo and..... having seen it... *mutters* I.retract.all.previous.statements. :D *dramatically drops the mic*
*stalks off to obsess over his arrival*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
P'OWN3D!

Jk, Back on topic... You are right, Tango. Was Marth in any of the Fire Emblem games in America?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
All Sonics moves are based upon things he's done before. NiGHTS tosses stuff and paraloops. They have to think of more than that. They have to have more than just "look, these people like NiGHTS" ((just like how they need more than "these people like Jackle" :D)) to put him in something. They have to make him fit into it, with his limited attacks. Regardless, if they put him in it as a good assist, that might be interesting. But they don't have to put everyone and their dog into SSBB.

And yes, thanks for quoting me, I almost forgot that I enjoyed the idea of Sonic in brawl with some kind of reassurance that he'd be GOOD. Now show me the vid of NiGHTS' Brawl move set. I'll believe it when I see it, which unfortunately is a gamble.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Up+B drill dash
B that dashing and yell that happened in Sonic Riders
Left/Right+B Quick Paraloop
Down+B Transform
Final Smash:Giant Paraloop

Didn't take me too long. Of course. his grabbing would naturally be his grab attack.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Transform.. and do what... Turn into a sled and sit there.. The transforming was for more convenient transportation or overcoming some sort of an obstacle. Thats more attacks they have to come up with, which wouldn't be a problem save that I'm sure each and every one of us can admit that our fanbase is very picky.

I'm sure everyone would like to see NiGHTS in yet another game, but no matter how good or how bad he is, why? Just.. WHY? I don't know, maybe I think too much into these things, but the way I look at it, things just don't make a lot of sense when they're done this way.

Granted, yeah, everyone has an opinion. You guys have yours, I have mine, and I respect that. I just think that if they aren't NiGHTS fans, more people will likely giggle at this strange thing flying around their Brawl screen than be pleased with him.

Not a whole lot of people will have a reaction like "WTF is this blue thing on my screen?!" When they see Sonic. XD

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
^_^ Even if NiGHTS is in the game as an assist, I would be very happy happy! ^_^

apsyd

apsyd

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

-

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

-All the cool stuff apsyd said-

THANK YOU! I don't have much of a way with words unless I'm composing insults, so you pretty much explained it for me. Thats how I feel, yes. :D If there was another one after this and he showed up in that one, yeh, I would probably be all for it. But lets let people get to know NiGHTS through his game, not through Brawl.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Okay, you guys can all be newbs and I'll go play as NiGHTS on Brawl! =D
Who CARES what people think about him?! We LOVE him! And wouldn't we ALL like to beat the hell of out ANYONE for no reason with our favorite Nightmaren?! I mean, it wouldn't effect sales at all. I'm sure no one out there is going "I'm not going to buy Brawl because NiGHTS is in it!" Especially the ones who don't know who he is. He isn't anymore kiddie stereotype than freakin' Pikachu. He's LESS so, because although the game is light and cheery, it does have a dark, frightening side to it (Reala is SCARY, people! Little kids, if they saw him in their dreams, would cry! DUH!)!
So, you guys say what you want. I want NiGHTS in Brawl. End o' story.

(sorry if that came off as mean. Didn't want it too)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
... Yeah.. newbs (You mean "noobs" perhaps?) .. >:/ Thanks. No, that wasn't the nicest thing, but since we're "ending the story"...

You see.. I have to say that you do this same thing with Jackle. Sure, it would be nice to see NiGHTS in action yet again, but "We like him, who cares" is not the best reason to stick any character in a game, a manga, a cartoon, an anime, what have you. Because people who do that are the first ones to post up articles they find of a forum of people flaming said character and bellyaching because they can't take it. So if you're willing to let go of that, then sure, stick whoever you want in anything. :D Basically by these opinions/standards, anything with a large or persistent enough fan base can squeeze any character into a game. Barney has had video games. Nintendo is very child oriented. Moms everywhere should rally to get Barney in SSBB. XD
Yeah, I exaggerate, but its a pretty good example, still. No game should be produced by "whoever pitches the biggest fit will get their favourite characters in the game!"

So yeah SONIC IN BRAWL! DISCUSS!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Oh, I didn't mean it seriously! I wasn't calling anyone a newb! Sorry! :D;

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Don't fear the banhammer, dood, I'm not gonna bite you. :D
Anyway, back on topic. I'd have to say I contributed to this all getting pretty excited. My apologies.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Time to start a big bunch of speculation. Be ready for a long, satisfying, worthwhile read.

So, I was sitting in Economics, bored out of my friggin' mind as usual. At some point during the class ND was written on the board for something. My brain was wired on caffeine and things started clicking from that point out. My powers of logic and deduction came to some surprising conclusions, with (for the most part) strong evidence to back it up. *Deep breath* Here we go...

Seeing ND led me to think of NDA, Non-Disclosure Agreement. Which got me thinking about how there are some people that know juicy tidbits of information but can't talk about them. At least until they expire. No doubt IGN is probably on the inside of Smash Bros via Nintendo, and probably already know the final character list, but can't talk thanks to those god-awful NDAs. Seeing as how IGN has been doing their Smash It Up series for 13 volumes now, there's a good chance that who they DO mention are NOT in Brawl, with only a couple exceptions (reader's choice, etc). So, let's have a look at the characters they've revealed so far:
Volume 1: Bomberman, Pac-Man, Ivy, Black Mage, SonicVolume 2: Nightmare, King Dedede, Wart, Ganondorf, Ridley, Eggplant WizardVolume 3: King K. Rool, Lip, Prince Richard, The Exclamation Warriors, Takamaru, StarfyVolume 4: Lucas, Paper Mario, Cel-Shaded Link, Dark Samus, Wolf O'Donnel, Vacuum LuigiVolume 5: Professor E. Gadd, Dr. Lobe, Andy, Isaac, Elite Beat Agents, Capt. OlimarVolume 6: Mii, Bowser Jr., Slippy Toad, Waluigi, 9-Volt, TingleVolume 7: Midna, Lyndis, Bubbles, Krystal, Jill, KOS-MOSVolume 8: Marina Liteyears, Chibi-Robo, Mokka, Geno, Ray, Mega ManVolume 9: Sukapon, Goemon, Django, Power Pro, Sparkster, Simon BelmontVolume 10: Bill Rizer, Doshin the Giant, The Virus Trio, Stanley the Bugman, Ryota Hayami, Tom NookVolume 11: Meowth, Lucario, DeMille, Dixie Kong, Muddy Mole, The Duck Hunt DogVolume 12: Tails, Knuckles, Dr. Eggman, Amy Rose, Vector the Crocodile, ShadowVolume 13: NiGHTS, Ashley, Kamek, Micaiah, Fawful & Cackletta, Vaati
Part 1: On their entire roster, only two characters they've mentioned have made it into Brawl: Sonic and Lucas. I have a feeling the NDAs, if applicable, took effect right after Volume 4. Now, excepting Reader's Choices (since they're free to delve on fan speculation) which includes both Lucas and NiGHTS, then the characters above aren't going to be in if IGN is following the NDAs. So! Combine that with the source viper posted earlier (which won't work right now >_<), and it does make sense with the site layout that the open slot in the categories could belong to one of five series: Megaman, Punch-Out, Pikmin, NiGHTS, and Pac-Man. Now, Megaman and Pikmin can be ruled out (Megaman and Capt. Olimar were revealed after Volume 4), as can Punch-Out as its title character (Little Mac) is an assist trophy. That leaves Pac-Man and NiGHTS to take over that spot. Part 1 complete.

Part 2: So, let's have a look at the SSBB Musicians page ( http://www.smashbros...ic/music01.html ). Scrolling through that list, I only recognize one composer from the Namco house (Yuzo Koshiro, Wangan Midnight series), yet blatantly slapping us in the face is Tomoko Sasaki. Given how open that list is with what series people have worked on and how it seems to have no actual relation to whether they're in or not (MGS in, Grandia not, Xenogears not), we can't immediately rule out NiGHTS. We can't rule out Pac-Man either, but there hasn't been an artist listed there that worked on the score on any Pac-Man game. Part 2 complete.

Part 3: Sakurai and Miyamoto have both mentioned before how great the NiGHTS series is. That kind of acknowledgement means lots. That gives a pull on the Nintendo side to the push on the SEGA side, both wanting the character in the game. To better explain: Nintendo (maybe) wants NiGHTS in the game, SEGA wants Sonic, can they agree on both to get what they want? Part 3 complete.

Just three strong arguments as to why we can't yet rule out NiGHTS as a playable character, and why it's still likely our purple jester is ready to join the brawl.

*TRAViS's Big Useful Happy Post of the Month* :D

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
I hate you for writing so much and giving me damn good reason to read it. Though I am extremely glad to hear that NiGHTS is still a possibility. I can only hope that he won't be in a shuffle for the last character added and lose in a coin toss or card drawing or whatever else they use to decide on characters at the end of the production process.

>.>
<.<

*rigs votes so NiGHTS makes it in*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
You know, first things first. I am going to have to disagree with Purg slightly on this one because i know i would be happy to see NiGHTS as a playable fighter. I know it may not happen and there is high chance it won't. Though, on the flip side of things, i will agree with Purg and say that putting NiGHTS into Brawl may do more damage than good in concerns to Nintendo fans. I know that if NiGHTS was to be included and say someone like Megaman (who has got a pretty heavy fanbase judging by the looks of things) was left out because NiGHTS took his seat, it will only lose NiGHTS fans instead of make them. IF, however, they decide to put NiGHTS and another 3rd party character in to Brawl then i'm all for it, sure. Not gonna happen though, is it? :/

Also, i have to agree with Purg in the whole talk of what NiGHTS' moveset will be. Being honest Tango, your move set that didn't take you too long probably should have taken longer because as much of a NiGHTS fan that i am, if i had to fight as NiGHTS with those kinda moves i would be pretty annoyed. It's nothing but paraloops and some move out of Sonic Riders, which i couldn't care less about. The transform idea is a waste, too. As an assist character, it's just one move and then they're off the screen. Perfect. NiGHTS can come, cause a quick line of paraloops and then fly away.
Though, i'm not going to give you my idea of a moveset because i wouldn't honestly know what sort of moves NiGHTS could do either. That's what Purg was saying, i guess. Putting NiGHTS into Brawl would require A LOT of thought and work. Probably more work than Nintendo are wanting on a 3rd party character right now.

Yet...after saying all this, Travis' argument is an interesting one. I don't think IGN know 100% everything that Nintendo are up to because that would sort of defeat the point of keeping things under wraps so it becomes a surprise. I do think that maybe IGN were given a rough draft of characters that they were considering to put in and that was it, giving IGN enough to go on so they can create these topics and get discussions going.

So, all in all. My money is on a 3rd party character that isn't from the Sega camp. As much as i would love to see NiGHTS as a playable character, i don't think they will and in some aspects i am glad because i think NiGHTS would need a lot of work to be implemented into the fighting mechanics of Brawl. For them to put NiGHTS in and misrepresent him or make him out to be something he is not would do more damage than good. I'm not saying Nintendo would not do a good job, far from it in fact. They've captured Sonic and Snake's personalities and character perfectly. Nintendo are capable of catering for characters from outside their company. What i'm saying is, with the time they have left and with the limited information that they probably have on NiGHTS himself, putting him in Brawl at this current stage would not do him justice.

Though, i'm open to be persuaded. If NiGHTS is in the line up and we get a video showcasing him like we done with Sonic i will rethink things through depending on how Nintendo have portrayed our purple friend.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
You know...thinking about it.... NiGHTS wouldnt seem good in brawl.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Cool, I was looking at IGN's Brawl articles, they finally put NiGHTS in there.

Readers' Choice..

Anyway, NiGHTS probably would need a couple of new moves for Brawl.. some idears..

Ideya Charge- NiGHTS powers up, a la Dragonball Z.. this can also be a defensive maneuver

Song of Dreams- NiGHTS plays his flute, causing a sleeping effect on nearby adversaries

Starburst- NiGHTS does a super-dash, as it were

Mad Pirouette- NiGHTS spins in place, swinging his leg out. Basically a high sweep move that functions like Mario's cape spin

Persona Shift- Basically what the title implies.. perhaps give more offensive maneuvers to each one.. like, the Rocket acts like a bomb, the Dolphin summons a waterfall or some such that downs an airborne enemy, the dragon has a melee attack..

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Anyway, NiGHTS probably would need a couple of new moves for Brawl.. some idears..

How about Supah Paraloop, or Nightopian Summon? Nightmare Cackle?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Summoning a Nightopian or Minions could make sense.. Like, they come out and grab an opponent, holding him in place for you to attack, or they just damage them, a la Ideya steal..

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I would make this piece of news it's own topic but it's Smash Bros related anyway and i don't exactly wanna clog up the forums with two similar topics so, anyways. Todays Smash Bros. news - level creator.

Yes. That's right. You can make your own levels to battle it out on. Head to the main Brawl. website to read up on this kickass news. All you creative people out there should love this feature, i'm sure. :lol:

....why can't Sega do something like this for JoD? :D

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
*imagines building the Soft Museum*

boingboingboingboingboing

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Posted Image

@ DiGi: because they're three-dimensional

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS Move List
-Written and Directed by Zeke-

A: Kick
A,A: Kick, Other Kick
A,A,A...:Lightning Kicks

Up+A: Flip Kick
Down+A: Foward Sweeping Leg Thrust
Side to Side+A: Hefty Punch (NiGHTS' fist gets kinda big)

Arial A: Windmill (NiGHTS does a pinwheel type attack)
Arial Up+A: Flying Flip Kick
Arial Down+A: Pierce Kick
Arial Side to Side+A: Flying Kick

Running+A: Short DrillDash

SmashUp: StarBurst (NAME STEAL!) NiGHTS throws a burst of sparkles upward (would have an electrical effect on enemies)
SmashDown: NiGHTS Spin- NiGHTS would spin himself like a top using his hands, legs outstretched
SmashRight/Left: Balloon Smash- NiGHTS inflates himself quickly, sending his opponent flying

Special: Drill Dash- Works like Rollout and Sonic's Spindash
DownSpecial: Drilling Smash- NiGHTS does a head-first ground pound
Left or Right Special: Nightopian Aide- NiGHTS swings a Pian at his opponent, spinning in place a few times
Up Special: Paraloop- NiGHTS does a small paraloop, then flies upward a very short distance

Grab Attack: NiGHTS Bite (or bitchslap ^.^)
Up Throw: NiGHTS throws them up with a flip kick
Down Throw: Victory Dance (Like Kirby's, but more extravagant)
Forward Throw: NiGHTS does a flip, throwing them as he comes out of it
Backward Throw: Same thing, but backwards

Taunt: Stretchy Face

Final Smash: Double Dualize- NiGHTS merges with (randomly chosen) Claris and Elliot or Will and Helen, becoming two separate beings and beats the hell out of his enemies

Any problems or questions, just ask.

Oh yeah, about the level editor.

-has a fungasm-

Edit: Forgot the throws!

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
That is a very, very well thought-out move list Zeke, I am quite impressed! The more I think about that the more I like it!

And fungasm indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users