Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

DAiLiGHTSaifer Dracondrali

Aw, I thank thee for your sympathy. My DS was special to me, it's true. I had Nintendogs and Fire Emblem 8 in there when it was taken. I hope you too are also blessed with awesome stuff.
May 05 2008 07:02 PM
Photo

Saifer DracondraliDAiLiGHT

heard about the DS... dang that bites! SO instead of writing up my sympathy I decided to put it up here :P I hope you are blessed with awesome stuff and may life have a spot reserved for you in the V.I.P. section
May 05 2008 05:58 AM
Photo

DAiLiGHTKid Caffeine

Happy Birthday! Love your username.
Apr 23 2008 09:28 PM
Photo
Photo

DAiLiGHTDiGi Valentine

Damn, I missed your birthday yesterday! Happy birthday one day late DiGi. XD
Apr 11 2008 07:11 PM
Photo

RealaroxDAiLiGHT

*squees back* I'm glad you agree! ^^
Apr 10 2008 08:51 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTRealarox

Reala does indeed rock. *squees loudly*
Apr 09 2008 11:30 PM
Photo

LeonhartDAiLiGHT

Hope ya enjoy the Medal! xD
Apr 03 2008 08:44 AM
Photo

DAiLiGHTTRiPPY

TRiPPY, I've already left a comment similar to this on DiGi's profile. As you can see from the Poll section and the animation section, I'm working on a l'il summin'-summin' called Abe Lincoln vs. The Ninja. Would you like a voice part in it?
Mar 31 2008 08:24 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTDiGi Valentine

Hey DiGi, I was wondering if you'd like a part in an animation called Abe Lincoln vs The Ninja. I need voice actors and after listening to your fan music I'd say you're a perfect choice to play Ed the Ninja. Whaddaya say? If not I understand. XD
Mar 31 2008 08:18 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTJester

Holy crap OMG! XDDDDDD
Feb 02 2008 01:15 AM
Photo

JesterDAiLiGHT

Yo it's jester from da! : D
Feb 02 2008 12:23 AM
Photo

DAiLiGHTAroxys

Yo, come on by My Dream when you get the chance. I added your friend code!
Feb 01 2008 08:48 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTTRiPPY

As I said to DiGi, I shall say to you. Come back soon before we all go into withdrawal! :)
<3 DAiLiGHT
Jan 30 2008 07:58 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTDiGi Valentine

I hope you and TRiPPY come back soon before we all go into withdrawal! :)
<3 DAiLiGHT
Jan 30 2008 07:57 PM