Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

DAiLiGHTNellie Francis

Hi there, I noticed you visited my profile sometime today so I decided to drop by and give you a fond hello!
Jan 13 2008 03:11 AM
Photo

DAiLiGHTLupilha

Thanks for the compliment! It's supposed to be my fan character Engel. She's a Maren like NiGHTS. I like that other people like her! XD
Jan 12 2008 11:42 PM
Photo

LupilhaDAiLiGHT

Hullo! I had visited since I got attracted by your Gaia avatar :D I love the colours placed together and how it's dressed. <3
Jan 12 2008 11:40 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTLupilha

Hi, welcome to the forums! I saw you visited my profile, so I decided to say hi. Hi!
Jan 12 2008 11:23 PM
Photo
Photo

DAiLiGHTKraken

Happy Birthday, Kraken! *gives cookie*
Jan 12 2008 08:54 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTZero-Shift

Hey, I noticed you visited my profile earlier and decided to say hello. Hello!
Jan 11 2008 09:45 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTMetalen Danseres

Hi, I noticed you looked at my profile and decided to say hi. Hi!
Jan 10 2008 11:16 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTTwaLiGHT

I noticed you looked at my profile, and I decided to say hi. So, whazzap?
Jan 09 2008 12:51 AM
Photo

DAiLiGHTRoam

Noticed you looked at my profile, decided to look right back! What up?
Jan 06 2008 02:02 AM
Photo

DAiLiGHTMythic

I noticed you was lookin' at me, decided to say hello.
Dec 30 2007 05:58 PM
Photo

KrakenDAiLiGHT

Yeah, me too. I have until Thursday...eh. Not looking forward to it, I like relaxing for once. I do miss my friends though, so I guess it wont be all bad.
Dec 30 2007 02:43 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTKraken

That's certainly true. Well, I go back to school in a few days so I have to start getting my sleep schedule back online.
Dec 30 2007 02:21 PM
Photo

DAiLiGHTDiGi Valentine

That's funny, that was exactly my resolution. To start making resolutions. Hmm. Well, Happy Almost-New-Years anyway from DAiLiGHT!
Dec 30 2007 02:20 PM
Photo

DiGi ValentineDAiLiGHT

New Years resolution? Lol, i have never made one, to be honest. Maybe my new years resolution is to start making new years resolutions so that way i can have a whole year to think of another one. XD
Dec 30 2007 11:19 AM