Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Meggiemaccat's Content

There have been 61 items by Meggiemaccat (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#80357 DiGi and I's costumes for Auchi 08'/NO! 2010!

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 03 November 2009 - 01:51 AM in Cosplay Zone

Reading over this topic, I realize it has been mentioned (although in relations to constructing a hat), and there's probably a reason this is not being utilized for the mask (probably the want for that sheeny high-gloss), and I know I haven't been around here in forever and you probably know more than I do about the virtues of this stuff but I stumbled across this while browsing the links of webcomics I keep on my computer.

Paper mache, anyone?

Edited it into a link just in case. XP

#80472 DiGi and I's costumes for Auchi 08'/NO! 2010!

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 04 November 2009 - 06:53 PM in Cosplay Zone

I personally think doing Jackle's voice over a prolonged period of time would present a health hazard; the guy who played Shaggy in those live action Scooby Doo movies gave himself laryngitis performing the part, so I shudder to think what havoc running around doing Jackle's voice would inflict on anyone's vocal chords, especially someone who doesn't bend their voice in insane directions for a living. >:

EDIT: Wait, sorry, he shouted himself hoarse on purpose so he could get that raspy effect for Shaggy's voice and got laryngitis as a result of that, but I still think VAing Jackle too long has its risks.

#81073 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 13 November 2009 - 08:51 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I wasn't really paying attention to the forums for the Sumo Digital rally (at least I don't remember being) but... um... yeah... I'm here now and though my one voice is not much, I pray it contributes to this cause, because I really can see NiGHTS being let go of due to the flop of JoD if those higher-ups in Sega are blaming this on his 'lack of popularity' rather than a management error on their part (pardon my beating on that dead horse again, but it really is stupid).

Quick question, though; should we use our true names or merely our forum name/alias?

EDIT: Sent the email anyway (with my true name for any added weight that may garner), but left the text unaltered due to the simmering feeling of rage that makes me want to barbecue the PRs with flame. XD

#81078 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 13 November 2009 - 09:04 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

which is more than partially THEIR OWN FAULT.

And in that vein of thought, anyone else up for doing another email campaign to prevent this from happening to any other title that Sega produces, even if said blunder has rendered NiGHTS beyond salvaging?

Although I certainly hope the parties responsible learned from their mistake, the evidence pointing towards NiGHTS not being a part of this game indicates otherwise.

EDIT: Not to say I think NiGHTS is beyond saving (I certainly hope they try again!), but this blow is pretty serious.

#81080 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 13 November 2009 - 09:11 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I decided to use my true name for added weight, but I hope the answer helps anyone else that may be unsure. ^^

And if we do hear back, I'm thinking it'll probably be through ArchangelUK. *being stater of the obvious*

And GO EAT FOODS, RABBIT! XD

#81166 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 November 2009 - 12:39 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'm scared I'll start flaming the PRs and detract from the cause. ._.;;;

EDIT: And the people sitting there saying the thread is pointless... *>>;;;

#81171 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 November 2009 - 01:31 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Went anyway and was capable of being tact about it. ^^;;; I often worry when I don't need to. XD

#81174 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 November 2009 - 02:34 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Hehe... though I felt I repeated myself a fair bit, thank you... ^^;;;

#81287 Phantasy Star Zero

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 03:35 AM in Community Corner

Yeah... I'm wondering why people here haven't gone utterly bonkers over this, as indicated by the lack of threads when I used the Search function, especially considering the no-fee, region-free online gameplay (I'm confused as to how that's going to work).

But anywhoos, yes, complimentary link to the site. Spazzflail with glee or moan with disappointment as you wish, although I wonder why you would since it says right on the website that it's the spiritual successor to Phantasy Star Online (aside from that it's on the DS, though I personally have no objection to that).

EDIT: Let's just pretend I wasn't an utter moron last night and sleepily assumed that, because there was no topic on the subject, people didn't know, and then remembered it being mentioned in another thread while I was trying to sleep. XDDD *headdesk*

Also, I no has DS, so my lack of objection was not due to owning the system already. XD

#81356 Phantasy Star Zero

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 03:43 PM in Community Corner

The game is fun, but Nintendo's online service needs to go burn in hell, it completely ruins the online PSO experience.

Yeah, I was kinda wondering how well that worked myself. Does it work that you're all actually fighting the same monster, or does it stream the other players' actions to the linked DSs and have their avatar there fight some monster on your own DS? I can seriously see an instance where most of the party wins and some of the party loses if the latter system's the case, unless they do the damage calculations before they ping the info to the other DSs as well as the monster itself is streaming actions to its clones. ^^;;;

EDIT: Actually, that latter system sounds quite broken, but I still wonder how the DS connection thing works, exactly, especially since it's all free and yet whatever's linking them is still running without any income at all (save gamesales). ^^;;;

ANOTHER EDIT: Also, quick question - how many save files are there? I'd like to have one save file to experiment with and the other as a permanent character, but I guess there's only one savefile and therefore I'd have to own two DSs to pull that off. XD

#81357 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 03:53 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It's pretty weird to have the email bounce a day after being sent. That goes against my understanding of email, which is fairly thorough as I've taken a course in computer networking.

I would have thought it unlikely for them to preemptively block emails coming from us. They could be bouncing things with "NiGHTS" in the subject or only be accepting mail from certain Sega-related domains for a while but I would suspect that these things would get in the way of their day-to-day business.

Oh well, hopefully the other departments have gotten the message.

Well I suppose it's a good thing I titled mine 'In Regards to Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing'. XD Let's see if that bounces (for it has yet to).

#81358 A NiGHTS Christmas tree

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 04:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yeah sure :-) I like putting my tree up early too but this year we don't have our own house to put one up in but lol eventualy we'll the most pimped up tree ever XD

Show us!

A miniature Christmas Tree? (Unless your apartment doesn't allow plants, but in that case you could get a fake one if you can find one.)

And may I say that is the most epic tree-topper ever? XD

#81363 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 04:54 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Ohcrud, I need to go tell someone I know on dA, even if I get brushed off or something... ._.;;;

#81393 Phantasy Star Zero

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 07:38 PM in Community Corner

Well, that first thing's certainly understandable, considering there're possibly kids playing. Mothers wouldn't like it if their child's chat were flooded with swears (although I wonder how many people of that age group this would appeal to).

Yeah, buggy connections aren't wonderful... *suddenly wonders if house is even wifi capable*

And zomg, yes! ^----^ I'll probably end up using all three, as I like to restart a lot/hop between things/try every class at least once. XD

#82457 Third Wave

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 20 November 2009 - 02:15 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Yeah, this is what happens when the modem decides to flip out for a few days. ;-; I'm in the camp that thinks this is an awful idea no matter how sure you are.

But I'll just say that you should pepper 'official' in there (because the world's full of jerks and some of them are/know hackers) and we'll all pray that NiGHTS doesn't turn out to be an unlockable character (because then his lack of reveal would make sense while he's still playable, although it would be rather stupid to put such an expected character as an unlockable, although not as stupid as leaving him out completely).

EDIT: Sorry, shouldn't be speaking for the fanbase in general, but I don't think anyone wants you guys to lose all your merch over this...

#82735 Feeling while dreaming

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 22 November 2009 - 01:02 AM in Dream Discussion

Yeah, well... um... I don't really know if I'm mistaken or not, but I woke up from a dream crying my eyes out after having a feeling of someone sqeezing the left side of my ribcage. Again, I'm not sure if I'm remembering this right or not, but I do remember my throat closing shut in terror while my limbs flailed and clawed trying to escape. Maybe it was the subject matter of the dream itself that prompted this response, but either way I felt like I was being suffocated.

I have the feeling this has happened to me a handful of times before, and all of them have been bad dreams, but they happened so long ago that I'm not sure.

Pardon if this is jumbled or reads odd, but I'm somewhat not awake at the moment.

#82768 Phantasy Star Zero

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 22 November 2009 - 02:32 AM in Community Corner

Me threeeeeeee! D: *kicks self for being terrible about saving money*

#82841 Feeling while dreaming

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 22 November 2009 - 08:14 PM in Dream Discussion

Apologies for failing to use the search button (although I seriously thought I was the only one), and thank goodness I'm not alone because I thought I was crazy. XDDD *actually reads the rest of the thread now* I'll amend this post later.

I don't remember any dreams in which I've eaten something... save perhaps that mug of milk I had while I was dreaming I was this knight-guy in a bar surrounded by what I suspect were gens (one of them even stole the milk through a combination of hypnosis and telekinesis; I went lucid just long enough to tell her she could've just asked).

#84099 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 06 December 2009 - 03:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*utterly belated response* Well, although I had difficulty hearing what was being said/sung/rapped at times, that's probably because I'm a tad hard of hearing, especially with sound interference (i.e. music).

Awesomity awesome awesomesauce, guys! ^0^

And a digimon reference was the last thing I was expecting, even just in the blooper reel. XD GUILMON BREAD!!!

EDIT: And no, Jof, that is not just your ego talking. XD

And I'm gonna save the pokemon joke for after I've drawn some art DiGi might just smack me with an oversized mallet for. XDDD

#84102 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 06 December 2009 - 04:23 AM in Poll Area

Re-ella. ^^ *snortlaugh*

#84193 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 07 December 2009 - 01:50 AM in Planning and Advertising

Ehh... oi... I dunno... I wanna participate in the general malarky but... history's taught me that I'm rather awkward in humor-oriented roleplay. XPPP I suppose I could let Mackenzie in on this like she's bouncing around the back of my head wanting me to, but I'm afraid once she realizes a certain someone's friend is too busy to let him come she'll get disinterested and leave, then I'll be left with naught but my awkward little self. XD

And... TRiPPY, what're you doing? Aren't you also too busy for this sorta thing (assuming you're still on for this crazy ride)? o.o Although I guess Wizeman won't be making too many appearances, so maybe you can get away with it. XD

EDIT: I'm also considering trying Queen Bella as the one sane Maren in the whole place (although she won't necessarily be helpful to any hapless Dreamers unless required to be).

#84256 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 07 December 2009 - 04:51 PM in Planning and Advertising

Mackenzie: I CALL DIBS ON HIS CAPE! 8D *snatch*

Meggie: *facepalm* Well, there's something she's interested in (bothering maren in a fairly suicidal manner); count us in. XD

Bella: Does this mean I'm definatively part of the... ahem... festivities?

Meggie: *nodnod* Although if someone else wants to play you I won't stand in their way!

Bella: Oh joy... </sarcasm> *sips tea*

#84309 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 12:54 AM in Planning and Advertising

So, wait, you want Queen Bella as your Maren? Just doublechecking.

Edit: Checked myself. Right then! PM me whenever you got the time.

Ehm... I'm... sorry, but... PM what? XD *doesn't see it in the first post, but... hasn't read through the whole thread again* I must've missed something... XPP

#84316 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 02:03 AM in Planning and Advertising

She means PM a sample of how you would role-play as Queen Bella. ;)

Ah, alright, that's reasonable. I'll do that later. I'm too tired atm. XD

#84317 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 02:06 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

We've already done emails to Sumo Digital (in fact we managed to crash their servers with the influx of emails), and... well, although I don't have this information personally, the general gist of what I've heard is that a) they can't talk about the roster any more than has already been officially revealed, and b ) that they don't exactly have the final say over who gets in and who doesn't - Sega has that honor.