Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Metra's Content

There have been 72 items by Metra (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#389 Yo! Metra here

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 07:24 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!

Here's Metra (Also known as Metra-San... Finnally got rid of that -San in my nick...). My name is Cláudia Vasconcellos and I live in Brazil, where I was born. And I am 13 years young. My English is a bit crappy but I hope you can understand me well. I didn't had time (Nor skillz) to post in the old forums, tough I registered myself, so many of you will not know who I am.

I know NiGHTS since... Uh... *Counts in fingers* I think since 6 or 7 years ago, when I first saw the game in my cousin's Sega Saturn. I was really young at the time, so I didn't remembered NiGHTS 'til 2004, but I didn't pay much attention to it. FINNALLY in 2006 I got to the .com and WOW! Fan again.

I'm an artist, a writer (I was writing a book in Portuguese, but it's currently in hiatus) and uh.... A student. High school. It's hard.

I have a Deviantart (Metra's Deviant with that -San grr), where I put almost all of my art. I have some sketches and unfinished works, but they'll never get to see the day's light. D:

I think it's it. I hope I can make good friends here, like I did on the Oekaki.

(it's so hard to do describe myself in a forum... I'm shy. *Hides*)

#392 Your Number 1 Favourite dream

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 07:32 PM in Dream Discussion

I have so many good dreams. I can't decide beteween them... I like even my nightmares! XD Dreaming is a wonderful thing.

But my fave, I think, was a short one.
I was in my house, in the second floor, and I was LUCiD ("My" maren - I usually call her Lucid x_x). I look to the sides and I see Jackle, NiGHTS and Reala. Suddently Jackle and Reala start making fun of NiGHTS, and man, I laugh. A lot! And start poking fun of him/her too. I laughed a lot in that dream, and I was really happy. Then NiGHTS start making fun of Jackle. And they start arguing. And me and Reala are laughing (and choking) so much that we had to leave the place.
I woke up laughing.

Why was it special to you?
It was a REALLY happy dream. And I LIKE happy dreams. I usually have some strange nightmares, but this was so light-hearted and fun. Me, Jackle, NiGHTS and Reala were friends. Great dream.

How long did it last roughly?
I don't remember, it was really short.

Were you lucid?
Lotsa.

Did parts of it confuse you?
The reason why Reala and Jackle started making fun of NiGHTS. BUT, who cares, it was fun *Runs*

If you could see it again would you want to and why?
Yep. I need to laugh. Usually I don't laugh much, so I need something to make me happy.

I had other one that I liked REALLY MUCH. Can I post it here too?

#394 There's a Sairus in your Midst.

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 07:34 PM in Introduce Yourself

Sairus, man! Good to see you there! *Friendly hugs*

#414 So who's keeping sane then?

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 07:45 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm... Anxious. I GOTTA play JoD, but... I'm afraid. I'm in the same boat as DiGi, I think.
I think it's because, well... Eleven years after, it's hard to believe that the game is getting a sequel. A great part of the fandom wished for that, but... If they ruin it? I'm REALLY afraid. I wanted something new and I sent my e-mails to the .com, but... Man, it's hard to explain myself. I'm just afraid they'll ruin NiGHTS Into Dreams. We just can hope, pray and dream.

I'm just glad that NiGHTS is recognized. . . and I'll personally lead the angry mob if they make any major mistakes.

YAY ANGRY MOB.

#418 WOOOO!

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 07:48 PM in Introduce Yourself

Kichi-sensei! (That sounded stupid, I know) I'm GLAD you're here!
Re-welcome to the forums, have fun and etc etc etc (Who am I to say that? XD)

#420 good god o_o

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 07:49 PM in Introduce Yourself

Sa-Chan ;-;
You are here, everyone is here, I died and this is NiD heaven. *Hugs you a lot*
Welcome back to the forums!

#446 *bows head* Hello there all

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:08 PM in Introduce Yourself

Aura! *Glomps*
Welcome back to the forums! It's SO good to see you there! I can see you here also now, not only in dA! WOO!
*Extreme happiness*

#459 So, are you happy Reala is returning?

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Reala is back... NiD JoD is a bit more complete now. Let's see the rest. XD

Reala playing a "central role". That's interesting. But please don't make Reala a Shadow.

I'm glad he came back... Now let's see Puffy, Clawz, Gulpo, Gillwing, Jackle and Wizeman. |: Did I miss someone?

#467 Yo! Metra here

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:20 PM in Introduce Yourself

Oh hello! I remember you! I hope you like the new forums. Awww, you did a good job, don't be shy! *looks for you*

I'm always shy, especially in forums that aren't in Portuguese *Fear* My vocabulary in Portuguese is bigger, so I can express myself easily. In other forums I had these problems, but I was younger, so I hope my English is better now.

Thank you everyone! XD

#472 Hello from Auntie SiLK!

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:24 PM in Introduce Yourself

WELCOME BAAACK!
I have nothing to say but: Forum Auntie? XD;; I REALLY didn't knew that...

#478 Finally!

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:29 PM in Introduce Yourself

Q! *Hugs hugs hugs*

I am now a deviantART addict

And you said you didn't like these types of things XDDD

Welcome to the forums! We'll be very happy here, I hope. And uh, I think you forgot the meaning of Demia ("designs for the Demia*"). xD

#482 So who's keeping sane then?

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Also, voice actors, anyone got any good suggestions of who would fit what if they were to include voices?

If they give NiGHTS a voice, please be an (VERY) androginous one. Nothing that screams "I AM A MALE" or "I AM A FEMALE".

#492 So who's keeping sane then?

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:42 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'd rather like maren voices to be played backwards. Not just so it sounds like gibberish, but you know like when you record something, play it backwards, then record the giberish you hear with your own voice again, play that backwards and you end up with something really strange and distorted, but understandable. I probably explianed that badly, but it's a nice technique.

It would be very cool! I'm gonna try that *Gets microphone*

But... People would say that NiGHTS has satanic subliminal messages and make all that drama on the media. It would be cool and strange at the same time (And a reason to laugh).

#497 Hello my luvvies!

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yo Wyld! I don't know you very well, but I hope we can be friends!
Welcome back to the forums *Hug*

#499 Ummm....hi. ^ ^''

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:45 PM in Introduce Yourself

YAY, A SRMTHFG FAN! Welcome to the forums, be happy, make friends, read the rules, etc etc etc :)

(well DiGi's kind of spooky XD)

He scares me with all his bunnyness *Runs*

#514 So, how did you get into NiGHTS?

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 08:57 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Trough my cousin's Sega Saturn (I LOVE YOU, VITOR, MY COUSIN ;_; ). I remember seeing the Saturn's box and a VERY LITTLE NiGHTS screenshot. I forced my vision a lot and saw that it was a purple jester-like figure. I liked, I saw my cousin playing a bit, I forgot about it then.

Yeeeeeeears after, searching for old games (I LOVE OLD GAMES.) I found NiGHTS. Then TRiP's website. Bam, I'm in love.

In 2006 I talked to my cousin again. I said that I wanted to play his Sega Saturn again, and he gave me it. BUT! It didn't had controllers. X/ UNLUCKY ME!

I didn't got to know NiGHTS in '96 or '97. I was two years old in '96. Just some days to be three years old, but... D:

#549 Hola!

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 09:53 PM in Introduce Yourself

Oi! (Oi, in Portuguese, means "Hi" XD)

Welcome back to the forums.

I'm also neurotically optimistic

May I borrow a bit of your optimism? I REALLY need some XD

Outside of games, I have a fanatical love of Transformers.

Whoa, I like Transformers. I only had a chance to watch Transformers Armada (I think that's the name), but I like it anyway. I'm going to see the film, I hope.

Again: Welcome back to the forums! Read the rules, be happy, make friends, etc etc etc. XD

#589 So, are you happy Reala is returning?

Posted by Metra on 25 April 2007 - 11:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That'd be a bit annoying, but forgivable in the end, I guess.

Not for me. T_T
Reala replacing Wizzie... That's just wrong, I think. Only if Reala went Super Sayan and has his power OVER NINE THOUSAND. I'm only going to accept Reala replacing Wizeman with a GOOD excuse (Storyline, mad super sayan powers, something, not just trowing Reala in the last level of the game as the boss and that things...)

#784 Hello!

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 12:36 PM in Introduce Yourself

Oy (In the meaning of "Hi" :B )

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! XD Looks like you waiting time has ended. That's good. Let's dance and make cookies. X3

#791 hey all

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 12:59 PM in Introduce Yourself

OH DUDE! ANOTHER BRAZILIAN!

Oyoyoy, bem vindo ao fórum, se divirta, leia as regras, seja feliz, etc etc etc *Abraços amigáveis* Também sou do RJ... Você é de que parte? o_o

(Hi hi hi, welcome to the forum, have fun, read the rules, be happy etc etc etc *Friendly hugs* I'm also from RJ... You're from which part?)

#829 So, are you happy Reala is returning?

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 02:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

A little bit off topic, How does everyone here pronounce Reala? I've always said is as "Ree Alla", emphasis on the "Al". I've recently heard Reala pronounced "Real ah". I can't say i am a fan of that. It's like Konami. Do i pronounce it "Kon, om, eye" or "Ko narm ee"?

Since my mother language is Portuguese and I have a carioca accent, I say "RRRRe-A-Lah". With that big R. XD Can't help myself.

#972 Worst Nightmare

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 06:22 PM in Dream Discussion

I had a lot of nightmares that still freaks me out.

The worsts are when something is trying to catch and kill you. And when you're sweating in reality, or it's hot, the dream is worse.

But the worst dream I ever had, I think, was one that starts in my school, or a dream-version of it. We are playing outside of it, then suddently some teachers and the principal appear and order to us to get inside of the school, and FAST. I looked around and I saw a suspicious man in a dark and red clothing, climbing the walls, just like Spiderman. But I feared him and got into school.

There, everything was white... There was powder everywhere. I saw dead bodies of my friends in the floor, and a teacher said that the powder was an anthrax-like virus and that we would all die if we don't get to the last floor fast. I put my shirt in my mouth and nose and run trough the stairs. But the stairs, look like they'll never end. I remember climbing the stairs with my friend that has problems in the legs, so he couldn't go any further and died there. It was a terrible vision. He was first coughing blood, then vomited blood and died there. Ugh.

I climbed more the stairs, trying to not even breathe. I got into the last floor, but at least 2/3 of my school was dead. Then I went to a kitchen, to eat something. When I saw that the floor had more dead bodies and white powder... Too late, I breathed and inhaled the virus. I coughed blood a bit and I ran trough the last floor. There was the man in black and red again. I was terrified and woke up screaming (Like "AAAH!"). I was sweating and the room was very hot... Terrible.

This freaked me out because I didn't wanted to die, and my classmates were my family (Only 11 persons in the entire eight grade class, rofl). I was totally terrified by the death of my friends... Ugh. Stupid nightmare.

#1102 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 08:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Melykes. We all can do bullfighter jokes involving NiGHTS and Reala now.
About the eyelashes: I also like. It's doesn't make him/her more feminine, I think (Not for me). ITS SUPAH SEZZY.

BUT!

I really hate his boots. Like, they gave all that glitter, details and jazz to his/her clothes and forgot the boots. In the art, everything looks fine, but his/her boots... Looks like it's made of plastic. >_<

#1111 So who's keeping sane then?

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 09:10 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

1 . Camera angles - geez, i get headaches with the shadow the hedgehog camera...

Quoted for the great win. I couldn't even PLAY Shadow the Hedgehog with that camera... I got to the second level, the camera confused me, I lost track where I was going and I turned off the Playstation.

2 . Character development - I don't care what anyone says...Cream and Elise are very pointless characters >>

I didn't got to play the game that features Elise, but... A human princess in a Sonic game makes me go "WTF DAHHHH"

I wanna see Reala's new look >.<

I wanna see it, too. :3
And please no Lolita Reala! XDD

#1118 So who's keeping sane then?

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 09:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Thank you! I am not the only one. I guess they were trying to explain the fact that Dr. Eggman isn't the only human. @.@

But! But! We already have Maria AND Eggman. The grace and beauty of Sonic is the anthros, IMO. The whole idea of Princess Elise is dahhhh.

Oh god. HAHAHAH! If they did that...poor Reala.

Kichigai did.