Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hola!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Hello everyone. I'm Zero-Shift and I'm here to introduce myself to those of you who don't already know me. Yes, some of you may already know me because I used to frequent the older forum before it was shut down. Back then I went by the title Keyser.

Now, about me. First I think I should clarify that I'm not a Latino as the title might suggest. I simply have a weird habit of occasionally using words from other languages in casual conversation. I almost always greet people in Spanish. Anyway, I'm an all around nice guy who is fun to be around in small doses. I'm also neurotically optimistic. However, I'm also cynical, narcissistic, and misanthropic. I'm still a friendly, if not twisted, person though. On an unrelated note, I'm a nocturnal person. I like to go to bed when the sun rises and usually wake up in the early afternoon.

In regards to interests, videogames are pretty much the cornerstone of my life. I've been playing them since I was three and I absolutely love the medium. I will talk at length with anybody who wants to discuss them. The only games I hate are sports games and most driving sims. Outside of games, I have a fanatical love of Transformers. While I don't care much for sports, I'm an avid skier. I love to sit down and read a good book over a hot cup of tea or coffee. I watch a little anime on the side but it's not a big part of my life.

Dislikes...not too many. There are plenty of things that annoy me like bad drivers, preachy types and stupid people, but I get the feeling I'm not going to run into many of those on the forums.

That's all for now. Keep it smooth.

Metra

Metra

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Getting MAD DRAWING SKILLZ, making friends, writing, drawing, NiGHTS, old games, dreaming, using "Etc etc etc"s in the end of phrases, etc etc etc.
Oi! (Oi, in Portuguese, means "Hi" XD)

Welcome back to the forums.

I'm also neurotically optimistic

May I borrow a bit of your optimism? I REALLY need some XD

Outside of games, I have a fanatical love of Transformers.

Whoa, I like Transformers. I only had a chance to watch Transformers Armada (I think that's the name), but I like it anyway. I'm going to see the film, I hope.

Again: Welcome back to the forums! Read the rules, be happy, make friends, etc etc etc. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users