Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Reala5481's Content

There have been 164 items by Reala5481 (Search limited from 04-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27095 ~// Leonhart's NiGHTS Graphic Art \\~

Posted by Reala5481 on 25 November 2007 - 06:04 AM in Creative Stuff!

:blink: :blink: :blink: OMIGOSH! You're Graphic art is gorgeous! ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!!!!! *Glomps one of the sigs*

#18102 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Reala5481 on 24 September 2007 - 08:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I still hope that reala decides to become a good guy. If so, Then i'll understand the dreams i've been having...

#18334 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Reala5481 on 26 September 2007 - 05:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Obs. Here, have some sunglasses :blink:

Random thought of the day: I want some merchandise.

That would be awesome!

#18021 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Reala5481 on 24 September 2007 - 05:13 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Here's my thought of the day: Will reala die? Or will he join NiGHTS? I hope he joins NiGHTS...

#18584 YamiLover's Winamp skin!

Posted by Reala5481 on 28 September 2007 - 03:50 PM in Creative Stuff!

Um...How do you install the skin? When i download it, It's supposed to be in a zipped folder. But it isn't, So i can't use it. :lol: ^_^

#18799 YamiLover's Winamp skin!

Posted by Reala5481 on 29 September 2007 - 05:21 PM in Creative Stuff!

Do what? Winamp skins are in a special form a zip called wsz. You just take the file and put it in the Skins folder in your Winamp folder. PM me if you have any other problems.

Also...if any of you guys experiance problems please tell me. I keep trying to send it to Winamp.com but they say its incomplete. I can't for the life of me figure out what I missed though. Its the same as my DarkMagicanlGirl skin they accepted. I am so confused!

IT WORKED!!

#39596 Wizeman's glass wall of doom!

Posted by Reala5481 on 01 February 2008 - 07:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Okay, I just witnessed my second glitch last night. I was in the last part of the battle with Wizeman, The part where he throws those meteors at you. Anyways, When i finally got to him and NiGHTS grabbed him, NiGHTS suddenly slid down really fast and did a complete turn! I started panicing and rapidly pressed every button on the controller, But not even the Personas would work, And NiGHTS merely responded by twitching. Then i noticed that a glass wall that looked exactly like the blocks in Crystal Palace would flash when NiGHTS twitched three times. Two more times and NiGHTS would stick his hand out of the wall, Making it look like he was reaching out for somethng. He remained stuck halfway in that wall untill the time ran out and i got a night over screen, Then i saw him suddenly spring out of the wall. I went through Bellbridge and fought Wizeman again, But the same thing happened! Has anyone else seen anything like this?

#20658 Wizeman and Reala art

Posted by Reala5481 on 13 October 2007 - 03:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

*Has recovered from major shock*

I admit though, His nails bother me. They look like they were painted. And somehow, That is quite creepy...O.O

#20493 Wizeman and Reala art

Posted by Reala5481 on 11 October 2007 - 05:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

*Looks at Reala* OH...MY...! *Dies from happy shock before i can finish my sentence*

#20720 Which of the NIGHTMARE Ideya do you possess?

Posted by Reala5481 on 13 October 2007 - 10:51 PM in Poll Area

Purple. I am quite easily frightened, Especially by anything violent.

#25190 What went down at Sega on Monday.

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 November 2007 - 09:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I know a delay would benefit the game greatly, but does it really look that crappy, platforming sections aside?

I think I just answered my own question.

That's the problem these days. All people care about these days is graphics, They never think about the actual story, Just gameplay and graphics, The story means nothing anymore... ^_^

#20723 What is your favorite NiGHTS song?

Posted by Reala5481 on 13 October 2007 - 11:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

"Dreams Dreams in silent memory", "Paternal Horn", And "Take the Snow Train". Good songs!

#33941 What do you mean "Ideya of Growth"?!

Posted by Reala5481 on 03 January 2008 - 10:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Okay, Sorry! Got it mixed up! *Bonks self with squeaky hammer* Sooo, It was actually the ideya of wisdom that was changed into the ideya of growth! Sorry about that! ^^; *Melts into the floor from too much embarrassment*

I think the reason why i got it mixed up was because
Spoiler

#33813 What do you mean "Ideya of Growth"?!

Posted by Reala5481 on 03 January 2008 - 08:58 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Okay, Not only did they go and start saying Ideya like "Idiot", But they also changed the yellow ideya! Notice how in NiD the yellow ideya was referred to as " The yellow ideya of hope", And THEN in JOD it's suddenly become "The yellow ideya of growth"? Why the fudge did they change it? Somehow, "Hope" made a lot more sense to me than "growth". It somehow seemed to work better with the rest of the ideya. What do you all think?

#33924 What do you mean "Ideya of Growth"?!

Posted by Reala5481 on 03 January 2008 - 09:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yep, still Yellow Ideya of Hope.

Okay, Sorry! Got it mixed up! *Bonks self with squeaky hammer* Sooo, It was actually the ideya of wisdom that was changed into the ideya of growth! Sorry about that! ^^; *Melts into the floor from too much embarrassment*

#35895 What do you guys think about NiGHTS and the rest's voices in Journey of D...

Posted by Reala5481 on 16 January 2008 - 04:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Once again... REALA'S voice sounded .... bad. I agree with Purg on this.... It's like putting your head into a meat grinder.

What's wrong with his voice? It seemed like it fit him perfectly. Even though he sounded alot like Obi-Wan Kenobi whenever he addressed Wizeman... O.o o.O

#24725 What did you say, Puffy?

Posted by Reala5481 on 11 November 2007 - 05:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Okay, I slapped on some headphones, Cranked up the volume on my receiver as loud as possible without breaking my eardrums, Went to the sound test menu, And listened hard to puffy's voice clips over and over again. (Same with reala.) And all i heard (I made DARN sure before i came to this conclusion too...) was: KOTOKOLENYA! Yup, Believe it...

#59326 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Reala5481 on 03 August 2008 - 09:16 PM in Community Corner

Take The Snow Train - NiGHTS into dreams

Been awhile since I've listened to the soundtrack for NiD. :D;

#23936 We're off to see the wizard~

Posted by Reala5481 on 06 November 2007 - 06:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

:blink:I don't think i'm gonna let myself read the info they bring back. It will probably reveal too much...

#36940 UPDATED 7-6-2007 NiGHTS into Dreams 1.5 Fangame FIRST LEVEL FINISHED! MUS...

Posted by Reala5481 on 21 January 2008 - 11:27 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hm. Neither links work. TT^TT May i suggest that you upload this to mediafire?

#24388 The NiGHTS Font

Posted by Reala5481 on 08 November 2007 - 11:57 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm gonna get a screenie with the font in action on my account so everybody can see it's awesomeness!

EDIT: Oh. My. GOODNESS!: http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1194584413

(Isn't it absolutely GORGEOUS?!)

#24256 The NiGHTS Font

Posted by Reala5481 on 08 November 2007 - 04:54 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

NiGHTS FONT!!? OMIGOSH! *Runs around squealing*

#28972 The Glorious JoD DVD

Posted by Reala5481 on 07 December 2007 - 04:14 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!! *Squeals* Now i'm even more excited then ever!!! But hey, Why the fudge did they show reala every time they said wizeman?

NOTE: Could you please put this vid on a download site? I don't know if i'll be able to get an actual copy of this. Thanks!

#29045 The Glorious JoD DVD

Posted by Reala5481 on 07 December 2007 - 06:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I sent a hard-copy of the video to DiGi and TRiPPY. I don't know if it'll make it on the site or not, but I can upload it somewhere. I'll leave the link to Direct download in the top Post.

Thanks so much! I was really woried! ^^;

#34873 Songs

Posted by Reala5481 on 10 January 2008 - 01:27 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The lyrics for "No Reins On Me" by Little River Band reminds me of what how NiGHTS feels about his past relationship with Reala and Wizeman:

Used to be, you and me, we had some understanding, easily, we could see each other's point of view, but lately I find we've shifted in time, nothin' to say, just want no reins on me. No reins on me, just to satisfy you, don't claim to be something different than you are, it's plain to see why you do the things you do, and now I want no reins on me. Suddenly, I can see how much you used to use me, eagerly, I thought I was free, under your control, to break out and live, I need more than you can give, and now I want no reins on me. Everybody wants to put it on somebody else, to carry on enjoying themselves (no reins, no reins on me) we're caught in the pain, it's so insane (I want to reins ...) it's anyone's game, I need no reins .... Sad to see, you and me, we have no resolution, one to one, it is said and done, way beyond control, our lies are our truth, possessive love and misspent youth, and now I want no reins on me. Just to satisfy you, don't claim to be something different than you are, it's plain to see why you do the things you do, and now I want no reins on me.