Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

EZEKiAL's Content

There have been 34 items by EZEKiAL (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98080 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 09:39 PM in Dream

Scykle squeaked, latching onto the dragon's snout as it lurched through the tree. He looked carefully, noticing that one of its eyes seemed to be badly damaged. What in Nightopia could've left such a wound? he thought.

#98083 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 09:48 PM in Dream

The tiny (by comparison) Nightmaren scrambled toward the creature's wounded eye, inspecting it further. It looked as though a long blade of some sort had punctured it...gross. Scykle stopped with the medical procedure and fled down the snake-like dragon's spine.

#98070 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 07:05 PM in Dream

Scykle stared over at the new Nightmaren, stepping back a bit. "Who're you, exactly? Also, watch out for the fox. She's a bit vicious."

#98078 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 09:34 PM in Dream

Scykle quick-stepped out of the way of several trees, growing more tired. He didn't have the endurance to keep running like this for much longer. He had to do something. The next tree he came to, he lunged toward and ran up the spiraling trunk. He reached the top of the dreamy, contorted tree, then waited at the point, staring Coatl Quetzal down, hoping an idea would occur to him.

#98085 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 09:55 PM in Dream

Scykle grunted, being squeezed nearly to death. He struggled to escape the dragon's grasp, but to no avail. "HALP!"

#98074 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 09:16 PM in Dream

Scykle exhaled in relief, then took off after Youko, figuring her route was as good as any other.

#98072 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 09:11 PM in Dream

Scykle screeched, seeing the massive serpent flying toward him at top speed. He lunged backward, lost his footing, then fell to the ground in a heap of fear.

#98076 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 09:27 PM in Dream

Scykle turned around, seeing the dragon following him quietly and calmly. Calm persuers were never good. As the speedy Nightmaren came to a crystalline formation, he quickly darted in another direction, completely unaware that Youko was hiding there.

#99003 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by EZEKiAL on 12 April 2012 - 06:49 PM in Community Corner

METAL SONIC METAL SONIC METAL SONIC

f*** YOU SEGA, NOW I NEED THIS

#99377 Campaign SUCCESS

Posted by EZEKiAL on 08 July 2012 - 04:45 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that NiGHTS IS BACK, BABY AND I THINK I NEED TO CHANGE MY PANTS

Hopefully this will sell well enough to encourage a new game.

EDIT: Damn, some of the comments on the blog post are painful to read.

"I'm happy with this announcement, but I'd be happier if they'd release Anarchy Reigns before 2013." -facepalm-

#99486 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by EZEKiAL on 12 July 2012 - 05:21 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

So, what do you think NiGHTS and Reala's All-Star moves will be? I imagine NiGHTS will probably have either just the Drill Dash or maybe the Rocket Persona, although the Dragon would be equally useful as a way to overpower other racers. Reala's the real mystery, though, providing they don't just give him a copy of NiGHTS the way Shadow (bleugh) has of Sonic, with slight differences in effect. I think a cool one would be calling a horde of other Nightmaren and blowing through other racers like bags of leaves. As a bonus, Jackle could get a cameo and a redesign for the attack.

#99475 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by EZEKiAL on 11 July 2012 - 03:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

@DiGi

Thanks for layin' that out for me, man. I couldn't tell since the video I saw was pretty grainy and fast. I'm pretty pumped about this, now.

As for other characters, I'd like to see Metal Sonic, but I'm pretty sure he's back since his stage is. Other than that, uh, Seaman?

Speaking of which, where's Seaman 3DS?

#99432 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by EZEKiAL on 09 July 2012 - 09:43 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Can anyone tell if NiGHTS and Reala become wheeled vehicles on the ground? I think all we ever saw was the plane and boat.

Also, it kinda sucks that they're pretty much reskins of one another. Let's hope SUMO makes them plenty different in terms of gameplay.

#98082 SEGA asks about NiGHTS port on Facebook

Posted by EZEKiAL on 03 August 2011 - 09:44 PM in NiD15

I like the idea of using Miis instead of the actual dreamers. I voted for 3DS on the Facebook comment.

#99360 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by EZEKiAL on 08 July 2012 - 03:53 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

-squeal-

I hope this comes to the WiiU. Normally, I'm not the kind of dip who buys the same game twice, but I will be getting this on XBLA when it comes out, then again for WiiU if that's a thing. I lurve you, NiGHTS.

Also, with both NiGHTS and Reala playable in Transformed, I guess I'll have to buy that, too. SEGA, you'se bleedin' me dry.

#99510 Achievement Unlocked!

Posted by EZEKiAL on 16 July 2012 - 08:02 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

TRAViS, those are god-tier achievements. And avatar items? Genius.

These are all boring, but I enjoyed coming up with the names

Lessons Learned - 5G: Get all of your Ideya back in any stage.
Airborne - 5G: Complete a stage without being seperated from NiGHTS.
Spring in Your Step - 5G: Complete Spring Valley with an A Rank.
Really Loud Scream - 10G: Defeat Gillwing with a 1.8 or higher.
Like a Fish - 5G: Complete Splash Park with an A Rank.
B Flat - 10G: Defeat Puffy with a 1.8 or higher.
Glee of the NHC - 5G: Complete Mystic Forest with an A Rank.
Sushi - 10G: Defeat Gulpo with a 1.8 or higher.
Polar Expresso - 5G: Complete Frozen Bell with an A Rank.
Declawed - 10G: Defeat Clawz with a 1.8 or higher.
NiGHTS Gets Artsy - 5G: Complete Soft Museum with an A Rank.
Not in the Cards - 10G: Defeat Jackle with a 1.8 or higher.
Penultimate Pro - 5G: Complete Stick Canyon with an A Rank.
Sibling Rivalry - 10G: Defeat Reala with a 1.8 or higher.

From here down would be secret:
Patricide - 30G: Defeat Wizeman with a 2.0.
Dream Delight - 50G: Score A Ranks on every Dream and complete the game with both characters.
Sugar Plums Dancing - 20G: Unlock the Christmas NiGHTS content.
April Fools! - 10G: Play as Reala in any regular stage.
Wet the Bed - 0G: Manage to complete any stage with a score of 0. I'm simultaneously amazed and disgusted!

#99439 NiGHTS SART Announcement

Posted by EZEKiAL on 09 July 2012 - 10:07 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Goodness. That IS silly.

#99363 NiGHTS SART Announcement

Posted by EZEKiAL on 08 July 2012 - 04:13 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Man, NiGHTS and Reala look silly as vehicles. I hope they'll get some more fluid animations or something as the game goes further into development.

Also, I really feel like it's not in Reala's nature at all to let someone ride him.

#99368 NiGHTS SART Announcement

Posted by EZEKiAL on 08 July 2012 - 05:03 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I hope their All-Star moves are something along those lines. Also, yeah, second on that Claris or Elliot, thing, I guess they couldn't decide which of the four they wanted driving him, although I'd have been fine with the pair of Claris and Elliot, so they could like, fight over the wheel and stuff.

And duh, Roger would drive Reala. Their final smash (wrote that entirely by accident) All-Star move would be Roger's eyebrows growing to ridiculous sizes and devouring the other racers.

#99376 NiGHTS SART Announcement

Posted by EZEKiAL on 08 July 2012 - 04:41 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Maybe Sega is realizing that NiGHTS is their true star and Sonic needs to take a back seat.

Now they just need to start supporting Nintendo again, and I'll be content beyond all reason.

#99361 How should Reala play?

Posted by EZEKiAL on 08 July 2012 - 04:00 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think Reala should have the same basic gameplay as NiGHTS (2.5-D flight), but with a few extra combat-based abilities like the use of his claws. Of course, they'd have puzzle and stage-completion uses, too.

#99394 How should Reala play?

Posted by EZEKiAL on 09 July 2012 - 03:33 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I was thinking earlier, and I'd really like Reala's gameplay to be more calculated and requiring more thought. He would not have a time limit, and instead of being based on score-attack type gameplay, he'd solve simple to moderately difficult puzzles involving Paraloops and throwing physics. He would technically have the exact same controls as NiGHTS, but his gameplay would be so radically different that you wouldn't notice.

#99396 I come bearing BAD FANFICTION FROM THE INTERWEBS

Posted by EZEKiAL on 09 July 2012 - 03:39 AM in Community Corner

I'm working on a little NiGHTS fic, so you guys should check it out when it goes up. /shamelessplug

#99365 I come bearing BAD FANFICTION FROM THE INTERWEBS

Posted by EZEKiAL on 08 July 2012 - 04:21 AM in Community Corner

Just go to fanfiction.net, then search NiGHTS into Dreams. Ol' Purps has a respectable number to his name, but I'm sure little-none of them are any good.

Check out this delicious summary:

"All NiGHTS's friends have turned on her and she is running from the police, the only people she can trust are new friends Firefly and Aqua and her twin brother Reala."

That gem is for NiGHTS against the World by Cathleen the NiGHTmaren. Poor children, none of them know that NiGHTS's name is the only thing spelled that way.

#99433 I come bearing BAD FANFICTION FROM THE INTERWEBS

Posted by EZEKiAL on 09 July 2012 - 09:52 PM in Community Corner

I was going for the "diamond in the rough" angle! XD