Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Zoe's Content

There have been 56 items by Zoe (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#18043 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 24 September 2007 - 01:28 PM in Creative Stuff!

Well, first off, I'll admit that I haven't done any NiGHTS-related stuff for a while, but I am planning to. :3 In the meantime, have a little look at some of my older stuff!

NiGHTS 2007, done back in July It's quite a big image, so I thought I should link it instead of posting an image. Just saving you forum loading time, I hope! :) Just remember to full-view it, though, otherwise you'll get a nasty black mess around the image.

UV NiGHTS, 2005 Some of you might remember this from the old forum, and also this was on the old fanart gallery of the website before it went under reconstruction, but was wrongly credited to someone called Shadykitten, I think. :( But, it's definitely mine, as can be seen on the drawing - it says "Zoe the Bat", which was my old forum name! 8D I also emailed to DiGi and TRiPPY to tell them it was mine when I saw it was wrongly credited, so hopefully that'll be sorted out when the fanart gallery goes back up. :lol:

Okay, that's about it for now. I can't find any other NiGHTS-related stuff on my photobucket/deviantART that is recent-ish. D: And I'd link my NiGHTS and Reala cushions, but they're already on show in the CRAFTS section of the website. XD

#37389 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 10:14 AM in Creative Stuff!

I return with my newest piece! :D DON'T look at this if you don't want to see/read spoilers for JoD.

:: Betrayal :: - I loved a particular scene in JoD. Read the description for more info, 'cause I don't want to give too much away here in case I spoil it for those who don't want to click. :D

#41506 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 16 February 2008 - 11:05 PM in Creative Stuff!

...this topic doesn't seem to be very popular. 8D; Perhaps I should draw more. Anyway, here's another NiGHTS-related goodie for you to look at:

http://eternal-aeris...r-Away-77485078 :D

#40358 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 05 February 2008 - 09:04 PM in Creative Stuff!

Okay...after having no replies on my previous piece (lmao XD), I come back with a new piece.

:: Teeny :: - this is my fanmaren, Chance, and she's about...five or six years old, now. I've always been a little bit iffy about posting drawings of my fanmarens on here, but I decided today to just go for it. :P

#41581 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 17 February 2008 - 05:54 PM in Creative Stuff!

Envy: I use copic markers and/or various brands of pencil crayons. :)

Mayura: Thank you! ^_^

#40927 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Zoe on 09 February 2008 - 10:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My random JoD thought of the day is "aaaaw!".

Why?

Because my little brother came in and gave me a poster of NiGHTS from his magazine that he gets every two weeks. :D

#45001 Your Cosplay

Posted by Zoe on 27 March 2008 - 08:15 PM in Cosplay Zone

I'll just post the link to my cosplay.com page because I don't want to bog this topic down with images of all of my cosplays. XD Here you go! :lol: No NiGHTS cosplay...yet. ;D

Also, I remember seeing Feniiku as Blaze at May 2007, and I totally didn't realise it was her! XD

#37603 Yo.

Posted by Zoe on 25 January 2008 - 04:17 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forums! :(

#20488 Wizeman and Reala art

Posted by Zoe on 11 October 2007 - 04:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wizeman looks rather awesome, but that mouth is just creepy from what I can make out. D: As for Reala, I LOVE the battights and the hip armour, but I do miss the yellow claws. D: And I also made the mistake of thinking he had a nose. XD;

#41994 why don't people want it?

Posted by Zoe on 22 February 2008 - 05:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

In my opinion, this was always a risk with resurrecting an 11-year-old series... :blink: It's just sad that's it become reality.

#37030 What do you guys think about NiGHTS and the rest's voices in Journey of D...

Posted by Zoe on 22 January 2008 - 05:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

NiGHTS: After going for so long with my own version of NiGHTS' voice (I always imagined him sounding like a guy, 'cause NiGHTS is male to me XD), it was odd to hear him sound like a girl. The British accent was good at times, and terrible at others - there were times where I thought he sounded more Australian than British! The Brit accent was a liiiiittle bit stereotypical, imo ("No thanks. I think I'll pass." had me and my mother in fits of giggles), but I did learn to like his voice in the end. Also, I REALLY like the strange echo-y effect they put on it.

Reala: Pure sex. 'Nuff said.

Will: Uh...I'm not really sure about Will's voice. It was okay, but he sounded Scottish to me at times and seemed like he forgot he was supposed to be British.

Helen: Helen's voice was the right pitch for me, but her voice actress really needs to work on her acting. She sounded almost possessed at times, and the O_O eyes didn't help. XD; The screaming also needs work.

Wizeman: Fab. He does sound evil and like I imagined him to, even if his voice does seem a little bit cliche. It's really odd hearing him sound like that, though, after what he sounded like in the first game.

Owl: Apart from Reala, Owl's voice was probably the best of the bunch. To me, he's got the voice down perfectly for an old, wise owl, and while I admit that the "Visitor." "Visitor." "Visitor." annoyed me a little after a while, I think his voice was really well done.

#38959 What control scheme do you prefer?

Posted by Zoe on 29 January 2008 - 11:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I prefer the classic controller, but one of my sisters likes the Nunchuck, and my brother likes the Gamecube controller. So there's a variety in my house! XD;

#40424 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 06 February 2008 - 11:22 AM in Community Corner

Basshunter - Now You're Gone

#38912 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 29 January 2008 - 09:29 PM in Community Corner

Texas Faggott - Back To Mad

...um, yeah.

#37413 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 03:09 PM in Community Corner

Nightwish - Wish I Had An Angel

#16938 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 15 September 2007 - 12:15 AM in Community Corner

Blaqk Audio - Stiff Kittens

It's got nothing to do with kittens. XD

#38981 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 30 January 2008 - 12:00 AM in Community Corner

Clint Mansell - Requiem For A Dream (Theme)

Very NiGHTS-like, in my opinion...I could imagine it being some kind of boss battle theme.

#40907 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 09 February 2008 - 04:48 PM in Community Corner

Stiff Kittens - Blaqk Audio

Same here! :D

After this it's gonna be As Heaven Is Wide by Garbage, then Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk.

#37414 The Moody Blues, Unknown or not? XD

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 03:10 PM in Community Corner

The only MB song I've heard is Ride My Seesaw. XD; But, I do like that song. When I get home I might look into a few more. :D

#40061 The hat.

Posted by Zoe on 03 February 2008 - 08:22 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It's a hat, in my opinion. To me, it's not permanently attached, because I imagine NiGHTS with blonde or blue hair...

...yes, blue. :B

#40359 Space Channel 5

Posted by Zoe on 05 February 2008 - 09:20 PM in Community Corner

If they brought back a series as "obscure" as NiGHTS, then surely they can bring back Space Channel 5, which already had a sequel?

#37587 Space Channel 5

Posted by Zoe on 25 January 2008 - 03:30 PM in Community Corner

My feelings right now are "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG". Time to get out those Ulala boots I have! XD

#40591 Songs

Posted by Zoe on 07 February 2008 - 02:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I meant to post in this topic the other day, but didn't. ^^; Anyway...I have two songs that remind me of NiGHTS. They are:

Requiem for a Dream
I can't remember who it's by, but it's the theme for a movie of the same name, I believe. There's no lyrics, but the music just reminds me of NiGHTS...perhaps a sort of boss battle. I've said that in a another topic before, but no harm in repeating it.

Eiffel 65 - King of Lullaby
Lyrics are as follows. All of the lyrics remind of NiGHTS, and I think it's a really beautiful, slow slong. :( I suggest looking it up for a listen - it makes quite a change from "I'm blue, da ba dee da ba die"! XD

Dreams,
Truth or belief
I see a man sleep on the street
With golden clothes

Oh Oh Oh
I run standing still
I hear a Melody as it fades in a dream

Oh Oh Oh
You, King of Lullaby,
A dream inside my mind
King of Nothing
but you give a smile
You, king of Lullaby,
the world is yours at night
King of Magic,
but in the end,
king of lullaby

Dreams,
inside my dreams
I speak a language that
I've never known before
Oh Oh Oh
I can Float on air,
as the sweet melody is opening the door.

Oh Oh Oh
You, King of Lullaby...

#37393 Sky Concert Stage

Posted by Zoe on 24 January 2008 - 11:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ugh, I almost put my foot through the screen when I did the Sky Concert stage. D: It annoyed me so much! I got a C in the end, but I can't remember my exact score and I can't check because I'm at college. :D

#40488 SEGA Officially Reveals NiGHTS JoD Bonus Content!

Posted by Zoe on 06 February 2008 - 09:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Great! :o Now no one will be confused about the dragon heads anymore. XD