Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dark Night's Content

There have been 85 items by Dark Night (Search limited from 06-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24459 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 09 November 2007 - 04:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, now you know not to look at it if it ain't your thing. You should avoid those kinds of topics in the future. Simple, really.

Spelt 'Triplett', by the way. :)

Sorry, didn't think people would mind it that much. Sorry if I sounded rude, won't do it again.

And I need to learn how to type english properly. @.@

#25006 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 13 November 2007 - 07:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The Jackle and NiGHTS in my head are willing to talk to me, but the only interaction I get from Reala's when I piss him off, otherwise he sits in this dark little corner as far away from me as possible and pouts. ^^;

I'de sit in a dark corner and talk to myself too if I found out that I was inside someone's head. o.-'

Oh fudgemonkeys. *just found Wizeman in the JoD trailer while taking screenshots of Reala for drawing reference* Oo' *hurries over to photobucket* Anyone else find him? 'Cuz I didn't know he was even there.

EDIT: ..... Why can I not post photobucket stuff??? Oo'

I really hope that the "Wiseman inside your head" takes off a controler for Reala's mask and makes him maul you again.

How could you have NOT noticed Wiseman right behind Reala in that scene ? He's about... Hm...

Wait, how tall is he ? @.o Dude, you're right, KittyWhiggles, he is BIG. @.<

And you still did NOT notice him! D:<

#24447 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 09 November 2007 - 03:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I would've stated that sentiment earlier (and his chest seems to have gotten smaller), but I'm very sensitive about stating stuff like that.

I also fear NiGHTS yaoi, but only because I fear any kind of yaoi. ^^'

I also kinda feared that this could have been seen in a bad way, but noticing how many fans draw NiGHTS yaoi, say that NiGHTS and/or Reala is "the SMEXY", aaaaaand after knowing that some believe that Reala has gotten sexier with the increase of his lipstick bills, then I soon got to the conclusion that people wouldn't take me wrong.

But yeah, yaoi is not in my "To See/Draw" list. I got scared after I saw Tripllet's cover for a fancomic about NiGHTS and Reala that she did some while ago.

God that picture still haunts me. @.@'

*forgetaboutthepictureforgetaboutthepictureforgetaboutthepictureNOW*

#19078 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 01 October 2007 - 02:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

And thats why NiGHTS was snatched by the birds ^_^
He was so sexy, they had to have him to therselfs ^_^

>.>'

#24341 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 08 November 2007 - 07:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Random thought:

....Has NiGHTS gained weight O-o...

Looking at those pictures, the only thing I can see is that what he gained was an @$$.

@.@'

This coming from the one that fears NiGHTS yaoi.

#28756 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 05 December 2007 - 02:32 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh man, the tail end of my dream cycle from a couple nights ago involved me playing, Pure Valley, I think, and getting an A on a mare. I woke up not long after.

Hate those too. Just the other day I dreamt that I was playing NiD. Wouldn't be nothing special if I DID have the NiGHTS into Dreams game. I then got lucid and realized that unfortunally I still didn't have no game.
But then I went "Oh wth, I'm playing NiGHTS tonight. @.=" Unfortunally, didn't last long. ;__;

Now, another JoD AND dreaming with NiGHTS game random thought : This morning I dreamt that I was seeing some cutscene from the new JoD game, and in this dream the intire game was about NiGHTS past. I think the game was all like a "flash-back", and I could see NiGHTS with a design very similar (if not equal) to TRiPPY's U.V. NiGHTS. It was all going around NiGHTS story and past, with Reala included in the cutscene.

The game just looked kickass. @w@

#24855 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 01:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I wanna see if they changed his face-markings at all (and hope they didn't).

You mean the mimic make-up ? I think he still has it.

At least in this picture you can see some hints on Reala's old make-up. Or at least so it seems.

#25113 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 14 November 2007 - 02:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Whoa there~ XD It's alright, I was just joking about the multi-armed pians, no need to get angry with everyone! XD We're all cool here!
*pats poor enraged Night on the head*

Wait, you're talking to me ?
And did you just call me Night ? @.o

@w@ ...

Wait, wait, I'm not angry at ya'! @.< I was just pointing out what a shame for Meggie NOT to notice the "Almighty" Wiseman... >:(

Someone called me Night and pat on my head... @w@

#24950 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 13 November 2007 - 12:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My Thought: Why do all the games I was expecting for Christmas get Delayed? >-_-

Must be frustrating to look under the tree and see a note saying : "YOUR PRESENTS AREN'T FOR SALE YET. WAIT 'TILL JANUARY. Signed : Father Christmas"

... I know I'de get depressed. ;__;

#22757 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 28 October 2007 - 09:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

JoD Randoms Thoughts:

I knew there had to appear some fan coming with the idea of Shadow NiGHTS = Selph... Or The wise Kitsune stole my idea from the inicial forum where the news were divulgated. Did you, Wise ? D:<

Second thoguht : I think I kinda like the chameleon boss.. NOT AS JACKLE. But I do kinda like him :3

*awaits for angry NiD fans to appear with torces and spiky things*

..But it's true... ;__;

#24890 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 09:39 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Awww, ReeRee needs ice? *gets mauled by an angry maren* Yeah, I'm hoping his eyelids aren't actually black, too. *puts ice on her own head after being mauled*

ReeRee's got a boo boo... :3

*censored*

... Hand me the ice pack, Meggie... @.<

#23241 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 01 November 2007 - 11:31 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

CRAP I HAVE NEWS ABOUT THE GAME YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Bad crap= i can't tell you today as it'd be too obvious.

WHY DO YOU THIS TO ME US ?!! D:

#24882 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 07:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah, but his eyelids seem to be completely black, and I don't think they were before, were they? Oo'

Hm, hadn't noticed that. I think that I at first thought that it was a part of the hat, not paying much attention to it.

I'm guessing that Wiseman smacked that mask too hard into Reala's face. @.<

But seriously, I think that if we actually see a cutscene with Reala before the mask, I doubt that he'll have his eyelids black. I'm thinking that they only put them black in that picture because they are hidden behind the mask. Besides, I don't think that black eyelids would look good on him. o.<

#4424 Your gender

Posted by Dark Night on 06 May 2007 - 07:48 PM in Poll Area

Surprise, surprise, people. Bet you can't guess my gender... Damn, you got it. -.- Female in here. But next time don't sneak with the avatar. Believe me, that tells you nothing (well, it took you to my gender... =.='). And the "female" thing under avatar is cheating too. But nevermind that now.

Wow, who'de say : Fifty-fifty!! O.@ I've once wondered if there were more girls or guys (since I found out that many guys seem to like it too), but never imaginated 50% each. @.@

Weird things happen in this forum.

#20719 Which of the NIGHTMARE Ideya do you possess?

Posted by Dark Night on 13 October 2007 - 10:41 PM in Poll Area

I am scared quite easily (Don't let any Maren know that XD) and actually I have been quite unsettled at night recently (went back to leaving my comp screen on XD) Because of some ghost vids I was looking up on Youtube, some fake, some real, but the fear factor still applies and reminds me of things I don't want to see in the dark XD.

You give me bad memories. ;__; I absolutely hate things like the videos you are talking about. I hate videos where suddenly some creepy picture appears out of nowhere and scares the crap out of me. They've made me fear my computer in my dreams (and I do have good reasons for that) ;___;

But about the Nightmare Ideyas, I choose Dark Green. Actually the dark yellow would go well too, but I could only choose one, so I went for that one. Not really sure why. Both would go well, since I can be very pessimist and negative. And when you are sad, like in Purg's case, you get angry. My case would kind of coincide with his case too, insactifation with ourselfs leads into bad ways... The case here is that I'm fine with myself, but others seems to see a part missing that I can't see. Wonder what is missing...

Why the Hell am I talking emo ? O.o'

>>'

Don't call the Nut House.

#23582 Where could the inspiration for NiGHTS have come from?

Posted by Dark Night on 04 November 2007 - 11:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I might be saying something really stupid in here, but I think I once read that the creator first thought of the idea of NiGHTS game when flying on some airplane... He wanted to pass that feeling of flying into a game, thus leading to the famous NiGHTS game.

About the dream world idea, that might be also related with the power of flight that NiGHTS has. Afterall, it isn't hard to question how can a dream creature fly in a dream...

That assuming that I'm not just saying crap in here. o.o

#24861 What did you say, Puffy?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 02:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Ok, trought some YouTube gameplay videos (unfortunally I haven't got a better resource), I've heard:

"Oh no!" or "Oh no?!"
"Pick up it!"
"Oohhh!"
"Bounce it!"
"Oohwee!"
"Weehee!"
"ORLY?" (Or in a decent english "Oh really?!")
"Wassup?!"

And my all time favourite :
"No Gracias"

I even found out that, IF my extensive 10 minutes research is right, I've come to the conclusion that she even knows how to curse in portuguese. Amazing.

#24892 What did you say, Puffy?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 09:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

There there, ReeRee. *gives Reala a tissue while wearing full-body armor and a knight's helmet*

I'm guessing that someone finally learned her lesson. :3

... did it work ? @.o

I just got an image of Puffy doing the news with Jim Carrey making her say stuff. =3
Puffy: "And my tiny little nipples went to France."
Reala: TT_TT MY EYES!

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME ?! D:

I imagine what will I hear her say THIS time... @.<

#24287 We're off to see the wizard~

Posted by Dark Night on 08 November 2007 - 01:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

"Keine Nachts lebt"

That's more German. :)

If the game glitches, TRiPPY and I can just alternate with phrases like:

"Bitte, lieber NiGHTS, spiel.... Spiel fuer uns.... Bitte...? JETZT!!! MEIN GOTT!!! WARUM!?"

I suddenly got this urge to learn German... @.@'

#28997 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by Dark Night on 07 December 2007 - 02:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Official NiD storyline - Reala was not created to replace NiGHTS. They were both 1st Level Maren and were Wizemans greatest creations until NiGHTS rebelled.

Official JoD storyline - Same as above, now with added shiny masks of loyalty ...hence why Reala complains to NiGHTS in the recent footage "you're not wearing your mask again", meaning NiGHTS is no longer loyal to Wizeman.

That "theory" I mencioned above was mostly a post that should go to "JoD random thoughts" topic, because I don't really believe in what I said. Was more a random thought other then a real theory.
I actually don't really think Reala was suposed to be his substitute. And I agree, that book seems to be more of a story will all those new details just to make it look prettier other then to tell us the what really happened.

Now, we can forget my silly "theory", because I need to go see that new footage. @.@

#28905 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by Dark Night on 06 December 2007 - 07:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Hang on a mo. Doesn't this story contradict itself slightly? Earlier in the book doesn't NiGHTS meet Reala for the first time (i seem to recall something like that being said) yet on this page Reala talks about NiGHTS' past as a Maren making it sound like they knew eachother way back? Correct me if i'm wrong.

... You've got a point there.

But I'm thinking, assuming that they actually never met before, that Reala's saying that just to scare Elliot, as we already know. And it wouldn't be so convicing if he said "Oh, I've heard that he transforms the dreamers into 'marens... That's what I've heard.".
If he just pretends to have known him for a while, then that makes it easier for Elliot to believe in Reala's lie... Or so we hope. o.o

And I'm still pondering about the part where they seem to have never met before.
In the manual or some other place with the character's bios from the NiD game, they refer to both as 1st level marens, right ?
Now I'm thinking that, if Reala only appeared after NiGHTS rebeled, as some kind of substitute of him, created shortly after the rebellion, and contradicting the "brothers" theory where it is said that they knew each other a long time before NiGHTS turned "good"... Maybe they had never actually met before that. Only because Reala was created to substitute NiGHTS AFTER his rebellion. o.o Thus, the part in the book where they first meet.

Great. I just now eleminated all of the NiD member's beliefs. All the work spent to recreate the story, and only 5 minutes of pondering to ruin it all...
Oh hell, like anyone read what I wrote. No need to worry.

PS.: It's merely a theory, btw, because I don't really know why does the fanbase always say that Reala and NiGHTS have met each other for a long time. Maybe there's something I don't know that supports what the fanbase says.

#24343 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by Dark Night on 08 November 2007 - 07:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

About those quotes about him losing his courage and how he can't escape, I think he lost his courage when he saw the darkness below him (despite the fact he wasn't afraid of the darkness itself; maybe what it meant, Nightopia covered in darkness rather than light?), so I don't think it's hinting at anything that happened before the story began, but referencing the end result of his race with Reala.

I thought that too when I first read that part. I did see Jof's point of view, but I agree, I don't think that was the case.

But it's a nice theory, though.

#20806 SOMETHING TO DO 2

Posted by Dark Night on 14 October 2007 - 11:55 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Hey, look who decided to contribute for the cause ! Poor Will and Helen are in much need to want my drawings (and that's me being optimist enought to think they actually want it. :3)

But here are some doodles anyway :

Posted Image

Aaaand...

Posted Image

Btw, did Tripplet do something to the replies ? Everytime I write "N i g h t s" without caps, it turns into "NiGHTS". I had to put these draws in another album so the link didn't contain NiGHTS without caps (otherwise the link wouldn't work). But nevermind, problem's fixed now.

Enjoy.

#26330 Some Small findings...

Posted by Dark Night on 21 November 2007 - 03:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

... I have the feeling that I already saw that mask before... Hm.

Anyway, nice catch on this.
I unfortunally do not have the game (;__:D, so I could have never seen that in Puffy's room.

Wanna see what else will you be able to find. @w@

#3228 So, how many of you haven't actually played NiGHTS?

Posted by Dark Night on 01 May 2007 - 08:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Welcome to the Never-Played-NiGHTS Anonymous. I'll start... No, I have known about the game for... 2 years (I'm so freakin' late), but never even saw NiGHTS face trought a TV screen. Everything I know is thanks to the wonderfull world of the internet. And nooo... I certanly won't be able to buy a Wii and JoD. I'm so ashamed... ;_;