Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Eternal's Content

There have been 9 items by Eternal (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#38983 What control scheme do you prefer?

Posted by Eternal on 30 January 2008 - 12:02 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I use the Gamecube controller, but I sanded out the analog housing to be round, which works a lot better for subtle changes in direction.

How did you do that!? Tell!
I use the gamecube remote.

#38496 Question about online Vs mode

Posted by Eternal on 28 January 2008 - 03:48 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

XD I lost to someone from Japan named M. Y

They were ranked 3rd X_x

I had not raced before. Argh I lost so badly XD

Fun though :D

Japan seems to always be.. amazing. At everything. It's like it's a whole planet of lifeless robots. If it's online, they own at it.

#38495 How much do you think 4kids has gone down hill?

Posted by Eternal on 28 January 2008 - 03:42 AM in Community Corner

4kids just has to like.... die.

No, seriously..

.....I'm not joking.

Edit: Ok I am. :D

Super edit: Ok, for my real opinion. 4kids should die.

#38494 The harmless Awaker

Posted by Eternal on 28 January 2008 - 03:37 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It wasn't doing anything because it's a pacifist Awaker.

#38493 My veiw on the 2nd level marens in JoD

Posted by Eternal on 28 January 2008 - 03:35 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

See what happens when you young whippersnappers stop running around with all yer' new fangled things and your ps3's and your Xbox live and your YuGiOh cards and your video games and your Nights into Dreams and your television and your internet and your math homework and your "fun", to just relax and think about things. It's quite rewarding.

Seriously, those connections are amazing. Good job! :D

#38491 Sega: Sonic's Fate

Posted by Eternal on 28 January 2008 - 03:05 AM in Community Corner

If they decide to keep it 3D, they should stick to the Sonic Adventure formulas. I LOVE SA2. SA1 was also very good, but the whole series went downhill from there. Well, Sonic and the Secret rings is a pretty good step forward for them, and I must say some of the bad games look pretty fun, but yeah. I'd also like to see some 2D games on the DS with SPRITES. YOU HEAR ME SEGA? SPRITES. NO MORE 3D/2D GARBAGE. SPRIIIITEEESSSSSSSS.

..I'm calm.

#38489 Inafune: "There WILL be a Mega Man Wii Game"

Posted by Eternal on 28 January 2008 - 03:03 AM in Community Corner

I loved Megaman Zero, and Megaman X. Sadly, I've never been into the originals, because I suck at them, a lot. But still, I would say they need to make a Megaman X game.

#38488 Mario Kart Wii

Posted by Eternal on 28 January 2008 - 03:00 AM in Community Corner

I MUST buy Mario Kart wii, because Double Dash was just such a blast and I never got to buy it, which I regret. That's why I really want this one.I'm sure it'll be awesome.

#38173 Shallommmm.

Posted by Eternal on 27 January 2008 - 05:12 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello all! I'm Eternal, who is new to this here forum. Um.. I'm a male, I'm a certain amount of years old and I live on a small planet called Earth. I'm not joking.

Alright, in all seriousness. I like video games, most music (except rap. I have no problem with it but it's just not for me.), I'm pretty nice and easy to get along with, but I can get a bit preachy, seeing as I'm one of those annoying Christians everyone despises for being too preachy. Score. :D

Anything else?... Um.. Well, I'm pretty new to the whole NiGHTS thing (just have JoD, always wanted to try NiD) which sucks. :)

Oh well. It's late, so I'll probably go to bed now. Good night!