Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mario Kart Wii

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Mario Kart Wii went on the reserve list at work today. Apparently it's coming out in April--wanna bet that's BS up the wall? Anyway, it comes packaged with a wheel basically for free (the game's 50 bucks.) I didn't expect them to announce anything about it until Smash came out, but since they pushed that back.. <.<

Anyone got scoops on this game? So far, I've seen some neat stuff. Motorcycles, and apparently it's not double dash this time. I hope they have options to play on the gamecube control instead of being forced to use the wheel. It might be fun but--I like the traditional plays. The graphics look okay but nothing stunning. Like a gamecube game for the most part.

Of course I'm gonna get it though. I mean, it's Mario Kart. Anyone else got input?

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I've just checked IGN and so far there is no information.

Next time I got to GameStop I will seek more info on MK for you.
I also want to get this.
Online Mario Kart with steering wheel... sweet.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Well, seeing as I work at GameStop xD That information is all we got though. One of the recent game informer magazines had some nice screenshots. I really don't think the game is coming out in April though.. <_<; just like Smash really really was coming out in December.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah, i'll be getting this. I love some Mario Kart and if it's going to be online then even better. More fun for all. XD
I'm also hoping for a GameCube control method.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I'm liking these alternative control schemes.

MarioKart Wii.. mm.. let's hope the dudes who did MKDS are one the case with this one.

Sk8teland85

Sk8teland85

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Well it should be nice to have 12 player online races as well as online deathmatch.

Eternal

Eternal

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I MUST buy Mario Kart wii, because Double Dash was just such a blast and I never got to buy it, which I regret. That's why I really want this one.I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I hear up to 12 player matches online! I'll be collectin your friend codes when the time comes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users