Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SiLVERWiNDGHOST's Content

There have been 56 items by SiLVERWiNDGHOST (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#29173 Darkwing Nights

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 08 December 2007 - 06:21 PM in Creative Stuff!

This is a gift I did for Cybovac, who happens to be completely obsessed with Darkwing Duck. :)' She pointed out how the DW characters share the same colors, roles, and to an extent, personalities as the NiD characters do, which inspired me to draw this. That, and I just wanted to draw NiGHTS in a cape and fedora. ^ ^'

http://silverwindgho...NiGHTS-71650781

#23179 Who sings " Dreams Dreams"

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 31 October 2007 - 10:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Does anyone know who sings " Dreams, Dreams", the adult version? Someone I know claimed that the song was preformed by Eric Stuart and Rachael Lillis, and while I have a feeling she might just be making it up, it DOES sound like them, and I was just curious as to whether or not that might be true, or if the singers were just anoynamous preformers.

#19818 Frightmare

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 06 October 2007 - 05:07 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, seeing as I haven't been able to visit here since July....but does anyone here watch Danny Phantom? And if so, have any of you seen the episode " Frightmare"? The episode was about the ghost of sleep, Nocturn, who lived in the realm of dreams and stole people's dream energy to become all-powerful. In other words: NiGHTS-based epie. I'd post a picture of Nocturn, but unforturnately I'm at the library and the computer won't let me copy and paste. But to give you an idea, picture in your head a 'Maren that looks like a cross between Jackle, NiGHTS and Reala. Or just google it. It's pretty awesome though, if you ask me.

#9132 DreamCast Task For Today

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 08 July 2007 - 04:43 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

ARGH! WHY did I have to leave my mic at my dad's house, WHY!!? :) I had a good rant, too. * pouts* Oh well, perhaps next time. Can't wait to hear what everyone else comes up with. :lol:

#9052 Random pics

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 06 July 2007 - 09:54 PM in Creative Stuff!

DOH. *headesk* Sooorryy..............^^'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' * blinks* You have an admincape. Strange. My friend at MSMF has an admin HAT. ^^'' Anyway, thnx.

#9033 Random pics

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 06 July 2007 - 07:42 PM in Creative Stuff!

A couple of pics I did of UV and NiGHTS for the purple d00d's 11th birthday. Done with Sharpies.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6934 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 02 June 2007 - 07:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

It's DiGi. ^ ^

I'm pretty sure they named it Dreamcast as a play on words, because of the whole thing with NiGHTS of course, and the SEGA Dreamcast system.

#6233 Official NiD Fan Awards Thread

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 24 May 2007 - 01:51 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Just forget it. :D

#6212 Official NiD Fan Awards Thread

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 23 May 2007 - 08:11 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

All right sorry. ^^'''I'm still used to the way things are at MSMF. Sorry. ^^''

Well I suppose it could be done in this topic, but the SRMT fan awards were done like I did these ones sooo....I dunno. But no one even seems interested or wants to do it anymore so I don't know.Whatever. *shrugs and walks off*

#6124 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 23 May 2007 - 05:22 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Archie rant DEFINETELY would be a highlight. I'm sure DiGi would give them what they deserved. * fumes inwardly*

Maybe they'll be some new fan music, too. After the request they put in last show I would think so.

#6122 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 23 May 2007 - 05:04 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I was JOKING about the cliff. Note the ever present ;P at the end. ^^''

I hope DiGi has time to do his Archie rant. Oh how I was looking foreword to that..........* evil grin*

#6120 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 23 May 2007 - 04:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Apparently you are. Except for DiGi, of course. I hardly expected him to come bouncing up rarin' to go at ANY idea concerning a song, unless it was a rap.

DREAMS DREAMS is the perfect song for them to sing I think. It sounds so much like them it's scary.....almost as if it's THEIR story.And of course something like that was EXPECTED. Look around you, Zero. We're in a NiGHTS forum, OH MY GOD. :P I just think they'd do a really nice job of it. But in all honesty I get the feeling that if we all start arguing over WHAT song for them to sing before we've even got DiGi to AGREE to it---that'll just tick him off and then they won't do ANY song PERIOD.

As for excitement........I'm sure jumping off a nearby cliff would provide well enough. ;)

And ANYWAY, I think we've made our point clear that we want them to sing. This isn't a " Annoy DiGi into singing " thread, this is a shoutout thread. SHOUTOUTS, PEOPLES! XD

#6107 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 23 May 2007 - 02:11 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

OK. This shoutout can take the place of the other one I requested cuz I'm being serious now. ^^''

I'd like to send a shoutout to my good friend and partner in crime Cybovac:

"A pony? Don't be ridiculous. Why would I want to look for a pony? If I was looking for a horse I would most definetely want a kangaroo."

And make DiGi say it. With his lovely British accent he'll sound just like Gibson. ( Don't ask )

EDIT: Also, a shoutout to TRiPPY and DiGi: " You guys are the best things since kiwi flavored chickens! <3"

#6106 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 23 May 2007 - 01:51 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

YEAH! What he said!

#6064 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 22 May 2007 - 09:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Noooo! It'd be so cute to hear them sing Dreams Dreams together....it sounds sorta like them.

#5141 Official NiD Fan Awards Thread

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 13 May 2007 - 07:15 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I made another one of these, but for some reason it quit letting me post. And it was more of something to gather opinions with. So this is the main thread, where updates will be posted and all that jazz. Anyway, I've got parts of it up and running ( should have it fully ready by tonight) But take a look around and get registered, if you wish.

06-07 NiD Fan Awards?

*bump* UPDATE! Icon/Graphics and Fanart sections open and ready for nominations! Fanartists section should be completed in a few minutes. GET OVER THERE AND NOMINATE AND SECOND STUFF!

Artist categories are up and ready for nominating!

#4943 NiD Fan Awards

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 11 May 2007 - 09:09 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

A quick note, I've had to shut the board down for a bit to rearrange some of the topics. I'm workin' on it now though so it should be up soon. Sorry. ^^''

#4896 NiD Fan Awards

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 11 May 2007 - 10:37 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Glad to see some people are interested! ^^ I'm getting ready to go work on the board after posting this, so I should have everything ready by sometime Sunday evening or early Monday morning if not before. I'll come and tell y'all as soon as its ready and you can all come help nominate the best NiD fanworks! XD

EDIT: I'm still working on setting up the topics, as well as the skin and stuff like that. So bear with me. But there are currently some topics set up in the Fanfiction>Writer's category that are ready for nominations and seconding. SO REGISTER AND GET TO IT! XD
2007 NiGHTS Fan Awards

#4842 NiD Fan Awards

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 10 May 2007 - 11:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

We've got some AMAZING artists and writers in this fandom if you ask me. And it's not like you're gonna win a million dollars or anything....just a banner or something to put in your signature declaring you as the winner or nominee. I'm setting up a board right now for anyone that wants to participate.

#4838 NiD Fan Awards

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 10 May 2007 - 11:18 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I have an idea, and I wanted to see what you all would think about it. Because if y'all liked the idea of it maybe we could get TRiPPY and DiGi to set one up, ( or Cybovac and I could set one up because after all I think our poor admins have enough on their plate as it is)

But my point is this. In the Super Robot Monkey Team fandom, we're currently holding an event called the 2006-07 SRMT Fan Awards, where we vote for the best of different fan works such as avatars, writings, fan art, best artists, writers, each to their own category, or course. Click here to see what I mean: 2006 Super Robot Monkey Team Fan Awards?

What do you all think?

#4826 NiNTENDO POWER June scans

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 10 May 2007 - 12:49 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I got mine today, YES! XD Had to search through eight different stores to find it, but oh well. * squees over NiGHTS cover image*

From what I've read about the game, I like the sound of it. The graphics look a bit.....odd, in my opinion..........but maybe that's just me. ' Splash Garden' or whatever the heck it may be looks BEAUTIFUL.

There's only one thing that bugs me. Reading about the new 'Maren boss, I'm pretty sure that Puffy and Jackle are history. I noticed several things I didn't before:

#1: Obviously, like Puffy, this thing is shaped like a big round beach ball. But I didn't notice till now what was wrapped around it. A cloak. A hideously colored cloak, but a cloak nonetheless.

#2: Another thing I noticed that no one seems to have mentioned is this things arms......they seem to be invisible. Its hands just float there, and its gloves are like colored in the same way as Jackles, just green with yellow tips instead of yellow with red. ( or whatever the heck Archie colored them as)

It also confirmed that the Maren bounces, and that you have to navigate through a labyrinth in able to beat it. I'm sorry....but I hate Puffy. And I love Jackle. I'm not too happy about that mix.

But other than that, looks great. ^^ I annoyed everyone in my house today by running around, shoving the magazine into their faces and saying " LOOKIT!" ^^''

#4582 NiNTENDO POWER June scans

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 08 May 2007 - 12:36 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

All right, at the risk of sounding like a complete and utter clueless imbicle, does anyone know when that issue comes out here in America? Because I can't find it anywhere. And if its the June issue.........

As for the children.......I don't really care if they return or if we do have Helen and Kevin. Reala and Jackle I do care about though, because they, along with NiGHTS, represented the three main types of dreams: Good dreams, nightmares, and dreams where nothing makes sense. Besides, they were both great characters, in my opinion. ^^ I'm glad to hear that Reala is back...but at the same time it irks me. Because if they turn him into anything like that little hairball off of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle I think I'm going to puke. >_< As for Jackle...........*shudders* I'm just praying we're all wrong about F**kle.

#4429 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 06 May 2007 - 08:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Me neither...I just REAAAALY wanna hear him sing. And try to talk like Jackle. *snickers*

#4232 Shoutout Messages

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 05 May 2007 - 08:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

*whining* TRiPPY you GOTTA make him sing, you GOTTA! * starts jumping up and down like a little kid* MAKE HIM SING! DiGi, you better sing or we'll all sic Jackle on you and let him take care of you! Then you'll be the HEADLESS BUNNYMAN!

#4066 On the next show

Posted by SiLVERWiNDGHOST on 04 May 2007 - 11:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Aww leave 'em alone, Q-lok. XD
Actually, part of what I like about their show is when they say something random or get off topic. It's usually then that the funny stuff happens. If they stayed strictly on a schedule and everything was just about JoD news I think it'd be sort of....OK really REALLY boring. ^^''