Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RubyEclipse's Content

There have been 10 items by RubyEclipse (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#91335 Discuss!

Posted by RubyEclipse on 22 June 2010 - 07:01 AM in NiD15

Keep it up, guys. I'll be supporting you from the SOA side of things!

#77742 I has a NiGHTS T-shirt

Posted by RubyEclipse on 05 October 2009 - 11:46 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I can tell you where to get the purple one, but you need to be in Akihabara to pick it up. I left it there because I didn't have quite enough extra traveling money to justify spending $150 on shirts! (I picked up another $50 Golden Axe T-shirt for a friend here at SEGA.)

That Pian is also pretty awesome.

#77741 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by RubyEclipse on 05 October 2009 - 11:42 PM in Creative Stuff!

http://blogs.sega.co...cremix-project/

As promised. :P

#77644 I has a NiGHTS T-shirt

Posted by RubyEclipse on 05 October 2009 - 04:28 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

While in Tokyo, I managed to spot two NiGHTS T-shirts in Akihabara... they were expensive as hell, but the fan in me tugged at my heart later that night, and two days later I was back, forking over the roughly $50 for a single shirt. I'm sure many of you have seen the designs for this around, but just in case, here it is:

http://i236.photobuc...pg?t=1254716562

And the back:

http://i236.photobuc...pg?t=1254716564

The other was purple with the same design - in short, I guess this is the NiGHTS T-shirt for all those guys who are totally secure about their masculinity. B)

If anyone wants one, you can find them at the store Super Potato over in Akihabara, Tokyo. Let me know anytime if you're visiting Japan and want directions!

#77642 Burning Rangers

Posted by RubyEclipse on 05 October 2009 - 04:08 AM in Community Corner

razer, you shant be disappointed! B) it also has NiD cameos, in the form of Elliot and Claris, who you save from a fiery death and they'll mail you about NiGHTS! :) although i myself cant find the buggers, the game only has 4 levels total, so finding all the people and gettin all the mail from them creates a fair bit of replay value. that and because it's fun! :)

I picked up the two-disc game package for Burning Rangers in Japan during TGS - haven't opened it yet, but hoping to play it soon.

#77639 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by RubyEclipse on 05 October 2009 - 04:01 AM in Poll Area

Re-ahh-la here - ever since the 90's.

#77638 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by RubyEclipse on 05 October 2009 - 03:58 AM in Creative Stuff!

I thought I'd give a nice little teaser to anyone who may be watching this topic at all. I have a Work-in-progress version of my own remix of Growing Wings called "Twin Seeds Flyby". The project may still be a good ways away from being finished, but hopefully this conveys an idea of what some of it will be like. Enjoy, and please leave comments if you have any!

http://tindeck.com/listen/casd

That is absolutely fantastic.

I'll see what I can do to get you guys some more coverage on this project. B)

#71796 NiGHTS goodies up for grabs

Posted by RubyEclipse on 08 July 2009 - 05:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Ooh, possibly a Papetch figure, or official t-shirt? I wonder how rare the NiD pillowcase is. Haven't seen one floating around anywhere.

That Sega Museum thing is awesome..

The pillowcases are pretty rare - I was doing some digging through the PR team's room of old swag, spotted those in a drawer and had a complete NiGHTS junkie moment. Shortly after I had all three of them in-hand.

One went to our European community counterparts, one was given away at the 2009 San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival in a SEGA trivia contest, and the third is still hiding somewhere near my desk.

As to the NiGHTS PaPETCH figurines... the pictures / video say it all. I first saw one of those on someone's desk when I was at SEGA of America interviewing for my PSU position, and I've been after one ever since. When a few finally did arrive from a co-worker's business trip to Japan, I was stoked. The little NiGHTS is sitting right next to my Phantasy Star figurines on my desk right now. :)

#71785 NiGHTS goodies up for grabs

Posted by RubyEclipse on 08 July 2009 - 04:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

http://farm4.static....91888b4.jpg?v=0

As promised. Good luck guys!

#71713 NiGHTS goodies up for grabs

Posted by RubyEclipse on 07 July 2009 - 12:47 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

There's going to be an extremely rare piece of NiGHTS merch going out through SEGA America this week. Keep an eye to the SOA blogs in the next couple of days to see what it is - and good luck, I hope someone from this community wins it. :wacko: