Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

iMAGiNE's Content

There have been 20 items by iMAGiNE (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#95773 My RARE Sonic, NiGHTS, and other Sonic Team game swag

Posted by iMAGiNE on 17 February 2011 - 10:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

The storybook TRiPPY has? I thought there was only one for some reason.

#95730 The Art of Video Games

Posted by iMAGiNE on 17 February 2011 - 06:54 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Among my votes were NiGHTS, Earthbound, Final Fantasy X, Earthworm Jim, and Psychonauts.

#95673 The Art of Video Games

Posted by iMAGiNE on 16 February 2011 - 08:52 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

So I just came across this website. If you sign up, you have the chance to vote for video games spanning five eras and nineteen consoles. The top eighty games will be presented in an art exhibit at the Smithsonian American Art Museum from March 15 to September 30 of 2012. Much to my surprise, NiGHTS was a nominee. Let's get those votes rolling!

http://www.artofvideogames.org/

(Apologies if this has been posted.)

#94521 Dream Journals

Posted by iMAGiNE on 25 November 2010 - 12:15 AM in Dream Discussion

Yeah, I was talking about those.

Didn't know there were journals on the forum.

#94513 Ana Somnia

Posted by iMAGiNE on 24 November 2010 - 04:56 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Glad you liked it.

http://www.coldvoid.com/

Here's another pointless site. There's not much to do but tear apart the web.

#94502 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by iMAGiNE on 23 November 2010 - 11:26 PM in Creative Stuff!

I just have to say this real fast: one of the tracks was updated hugely last night. Today, I listened to it and was brought to tears. They'd been welling up since last night. Unbelievable. I know, it's super-teasing and I'm sorry for that, but you have no idea what you're all in for.

I got a wave of chills just reading this. WAAANT.

#94500 Ana Somnia

Posted by iMAGiNE on 23 November 2010 - 10:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

http://www.anasomnia.com/

"A whole world waits for you when you turn out the lights. In our dreams, lie childish figures, random shapes and half remembered memories."

Reminds me a lot of NiGHTS, just thought I'd share. Also reminds me of that short "film" posted here a while back with the paraplegic child.

The webcam thing is really quite cool. If you have one, it will sense when you turn off the lights in the real world. If you don't have one, click "no" and you can manually turn the lights off with a switch on the website. When your lights are off for a while, things will start to happen in the darkness. :)

#94497 Some disturbing dreams.

Posted by iMAGiNE on 23 November 2010 - 05:04 PM in Dream Discussion

Thanks for the help both of you. I will see a doctor.

It's funny that I can't remember having any good dreams, ever. Always nightmares. There have been dreams where I see my friends crying and struggling and reaching out to me for help and I just wake up crying.

#94489 Dream Journals

Posted by iMAGiNE on 23 November 2010 - 04:59 AM in Dream Discussion

Haha, glad someone remembers them!

I used to lurk here way back when, but never posted. Better late than never, right?

#94488 Does anyone actually like JoD better?

Posted by iMAGiNE on 23 November 2010 - 04:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I don't own NiD, but something just tells me I'd love it more. Nothing beats originals.

Can someone tell me what the blue chips in the original are for? There's not a My Dream-esque feature in it, is there?

#94487 When was the last time you played?

Posted by iMAGiNE on 23 November 2010 - 04:54 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

When I played, the pians in My Dream didn't have red halos, but the ones in-game did for some strange reason.

#94486 Some disturbing dreams.

Posted by iMAGiNE on 23 November 2010 - 04:52 AM in Dream Discussion

Haha. Well, thank you for the reply nonetheless.

I don't want to create a new thread just for this, but I have a problem a lot of times when I dream.

I grind my teeth. Hard. To the point where my teeth have chipped. I wake up and I can taste the grounded up powder of my teeth in my mouth. I've had them fixed up but I need to again, more tiny chips in my teeth.

While I sleep, no matter where I am in the dream, when this happens my jaw is just out of control. It either opens up so wide that I cannot close it or it closes down so forcefully that I can't open my mouth or my teeth shatter. It's so horrible.

I bought a night guard, but when I boiled it my teeth wouldn't sink into it. Eh.

#94482 Dream Journals

Posted by iMAGiNE on 22 November 2010 - 11:35 PM in Dream Discussion

There used to be dream journals on here, right? I wonder what happened to them.

#94481 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by iMAGiNE on 22 November 2010 - 11:31 PM in Dream Discussion

There is one place I've been in more than once in my dreams, but it is not pleasant. I certainly hope it's not my dreamscape. All I can remember about it is that it's a house with impossibly small doorways that I can see through, but I can't get to the other side. Kind of like in Alice In Wonderland where she can see the garden through the tiny door but she can't get through. It just feels frustrating.

#94473 Iizuka san gets a little piece of Nidcom

Posted by iMAGiNE on 22 November 2010 - 03:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

It's such a lovely piece.

Is that a basketball that says "NB?"

#94472 NiGHTS tattoos

Posted by iMAGiNE on 22 November 2010 - 03:01 AM in Creative Stuff!

I remember a girl had NiGHTS resting on a crescent moon on her side on the old site.

I only have one tattoo, and it's not really NiGHTS related but it reminds me of him nonetheless. It's a white ink tattoo that says "always" on my wrist!

I just... really like the connotations of that word. To know someone is always there for you is a great thing, and I think it describes our jester pretty well. :D

Nothing lasts forever, not even me, but as long as I do my tattoo will be with me. All sorts of things like that inspired me to get it.

#94471 When was the last time you played?

Posted by iMAGiNE on 22 November 2010 - 02:24 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It's been a looong time.

I'll probably play tonight though because I'm getting all wistful. I don't think I finished Claris' story and I do want to try to get all the dream drops.

Edit: Yeah, I just played it for a few minutes... It really doesn't have a lot of replay value for me, which makes me sad. Sigh.

#94468 Some disturbing dreams.

Posted by iMAGiNE on 21 November 2010 - 06:42 PM in Dream Discussion

This is one particular dream that has been on my mind for a few weeks.

It starts off with me inside a big blue hotel, almost like a labyrinth. Somehow I had the knowledge that it's a place where male prostitutes go to do the dirty with their clients. While I'm trying to find a way out, an old woman smiles at me and hands me a very large bag of candy (think garbage bags), but it's clear and the candy does not move no matter how much I shake it. The candies are round and all sorts of colors. I particularly remember blue and yellow ones. Anyway, there's an elevator behind the woman and I step inside. There are other people there, and while I wait I eat some of the candy. The dream skips at this point.

I'm in a car with my uncle and someone is banging on the window next to me. I'm covering my head because the glass has almost shattered, but I don't make any attempt to escape. The dream skips once again.

I am in my room back home with my "boyfriend," the grim reaper, apparently. He almost looks cartoonish, dressed in a black robe. He has skin everywhere but on his face, a skull. Apparently it's his birthday, and there's a present in my room, for him, I guess. Inside is a baby doll that crawls along a set track (looks like train tracks). After we plug it in and turn it on, it begins to crawl and the reaper gets a face. I remember almost everything about it, he even had small traces of acne. For some reason, he runs out of the room at this point. The doll begins to scare me, so I try to unplug it. For some reason, the extension cord I plugged it into has all sorts of things plugged into it, but I can't follow their cords to anything within my room. It is then that I hear the doll speak. "I died anyways... I don't think I'm ready," it says. It glitches and repeats the last sentence over and over. I become afraid now and I try even more frantically to unplug it.

This is when I wake up.

Thoughts?

#94467 A NiGHTS Creepypasta

Posted by iMAGiNE on 21 November 2010 - 06:08 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Lol. I never get tired of video game and lost episode creepypastas.

Edit: Actually, I have this weird feeling about NiGHTS now. Ugh. Them pastas! *shakes fist*

#94466 Space Channel 5

Posted by iMAGiNE on 21 November 2010 - 05:56 PM in Community Corner

I bought this game a few years ago for less than ten bucks and I've been in love with it since.

The guitar battle with Pudding and Ulala's face off with Evila are my favorite parts.

I wonder what ever happened to spacechannel5.org?