Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lumas Nocce's Content

There have been 43 items by Lumas Nocce (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#81256 A NiGHTS Christmas tree

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 15 November 2009 - 01:18 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

haha, EPIC!!! I love your little Pians!!

#81097 Theories and Mysteries of JoD

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 13 November 2009 - 09:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I think that as a nightmare Reala was most suited to Stick Canyon. It's a dream based on Elliot's feelings towards growing up, which include having to face reality and give up on your dreams, prompting Reala, the opposite of NiGHTS.

the timeline thing is interesting. You're right that they seem to be in very differet times.. However, you should realize that the World of Dreams transcends our reality. It might exist outside of our time, so that for NiGHTS it's a sequel and for the the waking world it's a prequel? Or, since NiGHTS and Wizeman's conflict is kind of symbolic (and as we know, Wizeman can never be truly destroyed) maybe they're in a constant state of hide and seek?

#80865 Theories and Mysteries of JoD

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 11 November 2009 - 03:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The Reala bandage thing is totally a design thing, no meaning.... Apparently it's on his arms too? I wouldn't be surprised if the mask was about control, but it's obvious that it doesn't grant full control because Reala fought for Wizeman in NiD and besides, he has to take orders from Wizeman instead of just being used. Anyways, I always thought that the mask was what summoned the seal for Mare Balloons. After all, he couldn't do that in NiD and when you watch the cutscene it kinda looks like the beam is coming from Reala's face.

A lot of this is super thought-out, maybe a little too much. I think that since this is a dream world we're talking about there are somethings that don't have to mean anything. Like Jackle. I mean, people rant about Jackle being missing but what about Puffy? No one ever said Jackle was First Level and he's obviously not the same as NiGHTS and Reala. So, if he was destroyed, the same way Bomamba or Gulpo or any of the bosses were destroyed, why should he come back, especially in someone else's dreams?
Which is also why NiGHTS and Reala do exist in everyone's dreams. Nights is representative of freedome and Reala, in my opinion, is about having an overload of reality. They're total opposites, which is why they're in everyone's dreams. I guess it's wierd that NiGHTS is a nightmare, but I can understand why accepting your dreams is also facing your fears, and as such, you can't have one without the other. I stil wanna know why NiGHTS was wearing the mask in Crystal Castle... The biggest challenge with figuring out the NiGHTS universe is that JoD, which finally has enough storyline to explain things, was so utterly botched and halfway-done. All the opportunities to make sense of things were ruined. On the other hand, since the game is played from the dreamers' perspective, not everything should be explained. It is a world created by human minds, so maybe it doesn't have to make sense.

#80479 Random thought thread

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 04 November 2009 - 09:22 PM in Community Corner

What is it with you and your connection?!?! First you're you're friends with Julissa, now Jasmine Allen?

#80411 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 03 November 2009 - 09:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

So it's occured to me that there are similarities between Girania and Gullwing? I guess most people would be inclined to relate him to Gulpo but it's really a Gullwing fight with an extra gimmick.
Bomamba=Clawz on drugs.
There are so many connections between the two games. I just realized that even the "rings in mirror" gimmick employed in Crystal Castle was fro mthe Museaum originally....T_T

#73103 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 11 August 2009 - 03:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Also, if those are just his legs, then that's a hell of a lot of bat-shaped birthmarks.

#73101 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 11 August 2009 - 03:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

You can change the music if your garden gets nice and complex. It's not like you have an option, but there's I think four flavors of Al-Di-La (the MyDream music.) The base one is Lavender. The really peacefull one is Bergamot, the one wiht all te beeps is Sandal wood, and the funky one is Peppermint.

#73073 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 10 August 2009 - 02:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I DID IT!! I threw a blue chip at NiGHTS and it bounced off his head. He didn' even flinch.

#72962 Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 05 August 2009 - 02:57 PM in Community Corner

POKEMON SILVER WAS MY FIRST VIDEO GAME EVER
how can I not get it?!

#72758 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 27 July 2009 - 10:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I LOVE MYDREAM

A LOT
So here's a random thought. I FiNALLY got my music to change for MyDream. I have the Bergamot flavor now.

#72707 Your top 5 best and Worst things about JOD

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 26 July 2009 - 11:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

He saw more of NiGHTS's powers when NiGHTS turned into a boat and roller coster and whatnot. Wait, when was that scene?

#72706 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 26 July 2009 - 11:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

"HAY looook, it's AWctopAW."
IFL NiGHTS's voice.
I would love to get more dreamdrops. I really should, y'know? But I forgot which I did already.....

#72681 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 26 July 2009 - 01:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That's Glados. I think.....

I hadn't thought of giving Helen her own Octopaw.....

#72672 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 25 July 2009 - 05:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

What ever happened to the Girl-Octopaw from the concept art? Also, has anyone actually seen a Pian with cake on a fishingpole ingame?

#72641 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 24 July 2009 - 11:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Really? I thought it appeared only when you complete Bellbridge.
Well in that case, I guess the city in My Dream comes directly from memories of the real world... Just like the trees, they aren't from any level in particular...

Yes I've read that too, but my city have never changed so I don't know if it's true.

It must be one of those things where you need a population the size of China plus the SuperPian and then ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Oh, and congratulations, Razer-san. That little thinie drove me nuts for the first, like, year of my owning the game....

#72592 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 23 July 2009 - 01:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I don't think they're the same. To me, My Dream looks like particular part of Nightopia whose appearance is shaped by memories of the other Nightopias, which are themselves shaped by memories of the real world. Does that make sense?

But then again it's strange that both kids can access the same My Dream. But I guess that's just a gameplay thing that you can disregard.

Yeah, it's their memories of the the Nightopia..... but the city pops up waaaaaaaaaay before the final level. So, I read that you can actually change the background? Like you can get a forest?

#72590 My Dream Info

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 23 July 2009 - 01:00 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Once when I left the game on in My Dream, I actually heard a Pian singing the Sonic Heroes theme.
Also, What does it mean when my trees are pink?

Pink Trees Probably means cherry blossoms, a common symbol of spring in Japan. In Animal crossing ,for instance, trees turn pink for spring.

i failed with a bubble and got it stuck in the roof, it still hasn't dissapeared, even when every pian died

And I HATE that. Everytime I get a bubble, I can't hit it excpet by jumping, but then you always hit it at an angle. Either you hit it upwards, causing it to go up, or ryou hit it coming down, and it bounces off the floor and then it goes WAY up.

#72587 Your top 5 best and Worst things about JOD

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 23 July 2009 - 12:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Best:
1. OWL
2. NiGHTS and Reala designs. They were silly. But I luffs them.
3. MOAR CONTENT. The game is LARGER that NiD. and Y'know what? dreamdrops and secret ends and some serious toughshit adds REPLAY VALUE.
4. MUSiC
5. GRAPHiCS. Or rather, artistically, there's tons of awesome.

Worsts:
1. VOiCE. Actually, I think Julissa did a great job. That is, NiGHTS' voice sorta grew on me. The echo is cool, and it sounds so wierd, and, well, trippy. But the kids. eeeechhh
2. They changed the whole way the night dimension worked. I like it. I like the old way. I can't decide.
3. Animation, that is, solid objects. The kids try acrrying stuff, or NiGHTS moves his mask about? THEY DON'T EVEN TOUCH iT. There's some other good stuff there, though....
4. some toughshit levels.
5. Wiimote. 'nuff said.

#72455 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 20 July 2009 - 01:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I think Donbalon part two is more difficult than Bomamba. I love her! :P

Bomamba and Donbalon are BOTH really hard the second time.

So.... Bellbridge, the Unconcious Space, versus Bellbridge in the background of MyDream..... are they the SAME?!?!?!?! because, MyDream sort of is an unconcious space, just the random clutter of their minds....

#72416 Fightmares

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 17 July 2009 - 10:15 PM in Dream

Curling between Torias' legs, Lumas quietly sniffed the newcomer. "This one will be helpful, I believe..."

#72302 Theories About the End of Journey of Dreams

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 14 July 2009 - 12:34 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Okay, first things first, Will's dad is pedobear and he prolly turned the lights off to abduct the kiddlywinks. No, that's a lie, I kid the pedobear community.
I think the point of Wizey's death is that Will and Helen have resolved their problem, and so Wizeman's been eleiminated fro mtheir worlds. They've ridden themselves of their darkness. As such, they don't need NiGHTS anymore, and as such, he dissapears. Have any of you ever read Narnia? After Susan and Peter have learned whaterver silly religious morals they were supposed to learn from Aslan and their adventures, they can't come back anymore. I assume, y'know, that the kids won't be lucid dreaming anymore for a while, either.

Reala, like NiGHTS and Wizeman, is an essential part of humans' dreams, so... literally, he prolly just fell to the ground. Maybe he 'sploded, but, being a nightmare made of fear and tears and whatnot, he'll probably just regenerate when there's enough of that in someother kids SOULS... same as NiGHTS....

#72301 Fightmares

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 14 July 2009 - 12:21 AM in Dream

"Well," Lumas began, "that was productive. We just.... wasted a ton of time." The boy was sitting crosslegged on the 'floor' of Inbetween. "How about instead of fighting annoying nightmares that don't join our cause afterwards, we can hunt dow nthe humans that've been popping up in Nightopia."

#71398 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 23 June 2009 - 12:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm thinking it's just one of those things where it has to do with the dream. Like, the personae they get to transform are derived from the kiddies' dreams, but the Wizey personae are, I guess, from Wizey. Isn't it widely thought that Reala's Persona is what he uses to summon the seal to make Mare Balloons?

#71242 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 17 June 2009 - 10:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It's true though, there's this WICKED long moment in Will's secret ending where he's just staring real smug and sketchy like at all of Will's 12 year old friends,\.

#71215 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lumas Nocce on 16 June 2009 - 10:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Random thought: Will's dad's a rapist, while Helen's mum looks way to convincing with her monster-face.

I tried that, throwing a Pian? They go FAR.
Here's something: in the MyDream, I have a stack of Chamelan cards, like what you get from fighting him well. I mean, I often times end up with Bomamba cauldrons and Girania lamps, but they fade out pretty fast. Those cards, the just DON'T LEAVE. Also, I get a train sometimes. Is that from Donbalon?