Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fightmares

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

SiLVER

SiLVER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:I love video games, writing, and Artwork. And NiGHTS. I looooooove making OCs too.
First of all... Please don't let this get too mature, or gory. Also, we are accepting new characters to help in the fight! But please: Stay responsible for your own character, or at least try to. If it is for the better of the story, I give you permission to use my character.
Second... when introducing a new character, it is encouraged to add a character Bio first. Thanks.

Plot: 50 years have passed since Wizeman fell to his doom by NiGHTS's hand. Reala suddenly vanished, and NiGHTS is now long gone. Now, Wizeman is back. He spread the dark shadow of Nightmare over Nightopia, and is controlling it at the moment. A small group of rebel Maren besieged his fortress, but were all wiped out except for one, a nightmaren named SiLVER, who escaped the attack. He fled, and is currently in hiding from Wizeman's forces in where stick Canyon used to be, Black Desert.

Character Bio: SiLVER: A maren who escaped a failed mission to overthrow Wizeman. All of his companions in the operation were destroyed by Wizeman. He wears a blue and purple striped hat, and has large, shiny blue eyes. He wears a Blue vest as well, with silky sleeves ending in brown cuffs. From his neck hangs a large ring. Dangling from that ring are 3 sapphires. He has blue colored legs, and red and black boots, which are actually very similar to Reala's.

Areas: What was once Spring Valleyhas become Dark Plains.
Splash Garden has become Acid Beach.
Mystic Forest has become Shadowy Swamp.
Frozen Bell has become Frigid Wasteland.
Soft Museum has become Fear Ruins.
Stick canyon has become Black Desert.

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

SiLVER stood at the edge of a cliff in Black desert, staring out into the wasteland. All of his comrades were now dead. He felt extremely alone. "Jeez... I wish that I had just stayed back there and died..." He shook his head. "No, I can't think that! I have to stop Wizeman... for all of those who died back there!" He exclaimed, although no one was watching. He dropped his head. "I just wish there was someone to keep me company... All I ever see these days is Nightmaren..."

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
"Well, I'm no Maren...." Murmered a quiet voice from behind SiLVER. "Do you think that'll do?" There was a smirk in the voice as a small thin cat slowly padded around the corner. It's outline's were kind of blurry, and if you looked at it sideways, the small feline looked like it was shaped out of an ink blob. "You can call me Lumas" He whispered as the absurdly long tail snaked around the rogue maren.

SiLVER

SiLVER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:I love video games, writing, and Artwork. And NiGHTS. I looooooove making OCs too.
SiLVER shook Lumas's tail away from him and smiled. "Well, it's good to see at least someone can survive this onslaught of evil," SiLVER said. He gazed into the distance. Wizeman's enormous castle could be seen. He turned back to Lumas. "Where're you from from, stranger? I've never seen anything here before besides three things:" He held up 3 fingers. "Maren, Pians, and Dreamers."

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
"Guesss," purred the cat, hopping op on a rock and licking its paws. Its eyes twinkled with a secretive smile, shining in five different colors. "And you? You're a maren, aren't you? Why aren't you hunting down innocent young dreamers?

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
BiO

Twilite
Twilite is the daughter of DaYZ and Light(who vanished when she was 15). She's now 23 and is searching for the answer to destroy Wizeman.
Appearance: Green, three-spiked jester cap with yellow stripes. Wears a green and silver bodysuit, a red vest, and green jester make-up around her eyes. She also has a birth-mark around her right eye that looks like a scar.

---------------------------------

"uuuuhh...What...happened?..." Twilite heard voices above the rubble she was under. She tried to push away some rocks, but they hardly budged. She managed to push away just enough to sit up. She rubbed her temples, tried to think. What was going on?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
BiO

Torias-
Background: A Maren-like being who is more a man than a Maren. He's been through many previous journeys, but went to the world of The Waking to "find himself." He's returned to find the world in shambles.

Apperance: See deviant art account rosethornzero for details.

>>>

He saw her from the corner of his eye, which glinted in ruby in the dim light around him.
Swiftly he moved forward, gliding as a dancer, as specrtal and terrible as beautiful. He ended in front of her, staring down.
"Excuse me?" He asked in his honey-sweet voice ", Could you tell me just what has happened to THe Dream Worlds, Miss?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
"I'm not sure myself. The last thing I remember was a bright flash of light that blinded everything. I was K.O'd and I woke up here. Sorry, I'm not much of any help right now..." She stood up. "...I do know...that Wizeman's behind this...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
A blue and silver Nightmaren watched over the desolate Dream World in sadness. He growled, wondering who could have done this...his name is...
Scykle.
Abilities: Runs quickly; cannot fly, but jumps very high.
Appearance: Blue and silver, overall, wears a four-pronged jester's hat with bells on each prong, and a long black and blue scarf.
Dislikes: Cloudy days and rain
Weaknesses: Can't fly or swim, is shy around girls
Bio: Created by energy fluctuations in Ethereal Forest, Scykle's power is based mostly upon the Blue Ideya. He has an evil counterpart named Scykhell.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Well, Wizeman? It's been a long while since I've last heard that name," the Maren smiled charmingly, bowing a sweeping bow.
"I am called Torias The Fallen, and I've been elsewhere for quite awhile...," he turned his ruby eyes suddenly to the sky, and they were filled with a sadness. " I will do all I can to help you, Miss...?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"My name is Twilite. It's nice to meet you, Torias."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked down, noticing the Nightmaren talking below. He sighed, hoping for his sake they weren't against him. He decided it was best to leave them alone for the time being, so he slinked down the canyon wall and hung there with his claws, evesdropping on their conversation.

EDIT: Misspelled some things.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Twilite?" the Maren cocked his head to one side, sniffed, and then smiled at her again. "That's a very nice name. It's a pleasure to meet you."

He looked up at the sky. It was churning dark, evil, he noted. He reached a clawed hand up, then shook his head. " This needs to end. Wizeman. When I first came into existence he was here, but... A Maren, defected, drove him away. I was close with that Maren once... I wonder where he went."

Though his hair stood on end, he felt as if he was being watched, the liklihood of a Maren being in the vicinity was great, and so he ignored it. It was not as if he was an insurectoinist, anything but. Infact, he enjoyed the churning dark and acid waters of NeoNightmare; what he didn't like was the lack of freedom, and Wizeman would bring that.

In any case, this acrid landscape was not Nightmare, it was Nightopia, and the scene of decay most certainly did not belong here.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite said, "Well, we aren't going to stop him if we just stay here! If we find some other survivors, hopefully on our side, maybe we can beat Wizeman, once and for all!" Twilite smiled and outstretched her hand. "Are you with me or not?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
He took her hand graciously, shaking it once and then releasing it ", I am with you."

Then he looked up again ", The question is, undoubtedley, where do we start? We obviously cannot storm his fortress directly with only two unarmed Maren, one a bit battered."

He cocked his head to one side like a curious animal-like expression ", I believe we should amass a force of some sort. I hope some of my old comrades still exist on this plain, you'd like some of them."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite chuckled and said, "Who're are you calling 'unarmed?'" Torias turned and flinched, as a gigantic bazooka was in Twilite's hands, where as a second ago, they were empty. Twilite pulled the trigger and a red sign with the word: BANG! written on it popped out.

"Heh, I guess I take after my dad in terms of humour..." Twilite giggled, embarrassed.

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
"It's not very funny," Murmed a voice from somewhere above Twilite's head. "I hope you have some other ammo." Slowly but surely, Lumas came into view, still in the appearance of a blurry, ethereal cat. "Well, as far as allies go, you probably won't find many. But if it's force you want... I believe I've got someting you'll be hard pressed to find elsewhere," he purred, rubbing against Torias's leg as a spark of light shimmered in his eyes andflwed to the tip of his tail.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite sighed and said, "It's not supposed to be funny. My dad always used to tell corny jokes like that..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The "Nightmaren" heard their plight, and quickly bounded down the mountain wall, attempting to look cool by sliding into the conversation, but slid past them quite a ways and fell on his face. He stood up, flustered, then leaped back to the group. He smiled a wide, sharp-toothed smile.
"Hiya! The name's Scykle, and I hear you're looking for some help!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Well," the teal Maren said, grinning toothily ", Help is always appreciated."

He turned to face the cat ", Correct me if I'm wrong, but I sense there's more to you than meets the eye."

Then, adressing Scykle, he mused ", You look as if your speed will be useful... If you can control the landing."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sweatdropped, nodding happily. "My friends, if I may ask, what are your names? And what in Nightopia happened to this...erm...Nightopia?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I don't know the name of out feline companion, but I am Torias The Fallen, and this is Twilite. As for what happened to Nightopia, I just returned myself, so I scarcley know. All I know is that Wizeman is somehow involved."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Wizeman..." Scykle clenched his fists, growling angrily. "I should have known...well, it's nice to meet you, Torias the Fallen." The blue and silver Nightmaren shook his new friend's hand. "And you, too, Miss." He bowed graceously and smiled at her, then blinked, noticing the bazooka in her hands. Lastly, he turned to the mysterious feline, and patted it on the head. "As well as you, kitty cat!" He giggled, amused by his own antics.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Please, call me Torias. If we're to be working together, I see no reason to be so formal."

He smiled, stared at the sky, and then closed his eyes. " I think that we should head to a place of relative safety. I know of one, it's old, but untouchable. Wizeman's forces should not be able to penatrate it. After all, I do weild the Magic of Inbetween."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Inbetween, eh? Sounds useful," Scykle smirked, "Well, lead the way, Torias."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
The Maren bowed and grinned, closing his eyes and concentrating on the air about him. A moment later a masive hole ripped in the air.
"This, friend, is the door to Inbetween."

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
After a long moment of pensive silence, the cat finally spoke up. "I'll go by Lumas here, then. Hmm, what an unusual Door, as Doors go." he mused, sining about Scykle's legs and then jumping onto the maren's shoulders. "M.Torias, I understand that this 'Inbetween' is safe enough for you and other maren, but would it be safe for any... other kind of beings?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked at the catlike creature, then looked at Torias. "Right! Kitty isn't a Nightmaren, so will he be safe?" The dream creature stared blankly into the Inbetween, mesmorized.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite had been quiet mostly, and looked to the horizon about a minute ago, apparently distracted by something. Suddenly, something flashed in front of her. It looked like Wizeman, but wore a blood red cloak and had an oddly-coloured crystal in it's forehead.

She gasped and said, "Hey, did you guys see tha--Woah..." She noticed the Door to Inbetween. "Cool..."

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
hssssss!!!! Lumas flipped off of Scykle, landing on the ground with his back arched and the blurry-contours of his body rippling like fur standing up. His eyes flashed dangerously in all different colors as he crept backwards, hissing the whole time. "That was a lot of nightmare power... I could feel my light faltering!" After taking a minute to compose himself, the cat turned to Twilite. "What did you see?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"I'm not sure. It looked like Wizeman, but it had a red coat instead of a blue one and has a black gem shard in it's head." Twilite looked at everyone. "Maybe we could discuss this from a safer vintage point." She pointed at a small device on a broken tree. "A spy device." She whispered. She hatched an idea.

Meanwhile, a gargantuan figure had the hearing device in his ear, trying to listen.

Twilite chuckled softly and imitated Torias's voice. "Hey, guys, wouldn't it be great if Wizeman were gone for good?"

Twilite sucked in a deep breath and shouted at the top of her lungs, right into the device, in her normal voice, "IT SURE WOULD!" They all just BARELY heard a scream.

"Yep, definitely working. Let's discuss this situation in Inbetween."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle closed his eyes, secretly brimming with fear. "What...in the Night Dimension was that?" He watched as the others jumped into the Inbetween, followed reluctantly by Lumas, then slowly, Scykle.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
(sorry for being gone so long, my sincerest apologies)

The door to Inbetween shimmered to a close behind them. Torias, staring behind them, spoke ", Inbetween is always safe for those... "Inbetween" Nightmaren and Nightopians. I, myself, am not completly either."

He shook his head ", I cannot possibly imagine what it is you saw..."

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
As he crossed the threshold of Inbetween, the cat's inky shape shook and rippled. Sketchy lines began to scribble out of his back, points of light forming at the joints. Once the tail was all the way in, Lumas's cat shape cleared away, and the wings were absorbed into the now-evident Ideya surrounding him. "Looks like the cat's out of the bag, then." A human boy, looking like a young teenager, rose to his feet and, as the door closed, made a chopping motion through the air, and with a flair of color, the device was knocked form the tree and went flying.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Now, in Inbetween, Twilite could discuss. That being, the one spying, wasn't the Wizeman of this world." Everyone looked at her as though they were asking, 'what?'

"Once, my dad told me of a villain of another dream realm named Wiseman. He was what Wizeman isn't. Calmer, more sophisticated, and, beleive it or not, eviler. He nearly ripped all the realms apart, once! I fear that my vision AND that spy device, may be signaling his return...But there IS a way to stop him..." She paused. "Tell me, have any of you heard of a Nightmaren named 'Selph'?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed, relieved to be out of the horrible Nightopia. He turned to Twilite. "Selph, why yes, I have heard of him. They say he was so powerful, that Wizeman feared that he could overpower even himself, the Lord of Nightmares," the Nightmaren explained, "But it's just a myth...no one knows who he really is...right?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"No, he's real. My dad, his friends, NiGHTS, practically everyone from 30 years ago knew him.They fought alongside him to defeat someone known as Sciimer. Afterwards, 2 months passed, and Sciimer returned, using his minion, Slick, to manipulate my dad's reverse self, Tide. Tide managed to break free of Sciimer's control, and then they all banded together to defeat Sciimer and Wiseman. Then, I don't know what happened next. 8 years later, I was born. Now, I'm afraid that someone's destroyed Nightopia, as you saw." She took a deep breath. "That was a mouthful...anyway, Selph possessed a Staff that could control magic, time, space, nearly annything, once he reached a powerful enough form. If we can find Selph, or at least his Staff, we might be able to reverse what Wizeman(or Wiseman, I don't know who to blame here...) did. Selph should have been powerful enough to survive the carnage, but he'll probably be in really bad shape when, or if, we ever find him."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Selph, yes, I remember," Torias muttered ", He was one of The Four created at the beginning of the dream realm."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stared at Twilite and Torias, beginning to think he was a bit out of his league. "Well, then...I guess I heard wrong," he sighed, "So, you guys come up with a plan; I'm gonna go run for a bit." The blue Nightmaren took off at 100+ m.p.h. in a random direction.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Torias stared after the Maren, and then sighed. He closed his eyes. "Along time ago there were four Great Maren created by Wizeman at the begining. Jackle The Trickster, NiGHTS The Graceful, Selph The Magestic, and Reala The Knowledgable. He created them to honor his master and creator- Khronos, God of Time. Khronos was much pleased. "

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"I see. I didn't know there were 4 guardians, just 1, being Selph, then NiGHTS, after he betrayed Wizeman. Being a nightmaren born, not created by Wizeman, I don't know that much about the dream realm. Obviously, I've never heard of Khronos. Can you tell me about him? You said he was Wizeman's creator, right?"

Meanwhile, outside in the normal dreams, a portal opened and a dark blonde boy, spiky-black-and red haired boy, and a dark blonde man fell out.

The blonde boy managed to land on his feet. "YES! For once I accomplished that move!"

The spike-haired boy clapped and said, "Bravo. Now guys--"

"Yeah, yeah, bravo, right on, whatever..." The man said.

"Guys--"

"Well, you don't have to be rude about it!" The boy said.

"G--"

"Look here young man--"

"GUYS!" The spike-head boy shouted. The other two looked at him and around.

"Woah. Is it just me or did the Night Dimension get a makeover?" The blonde teen asked.

"More like something huge did something. And emphasis on HUGE." The spike-head pointed to a gigantic figure looming over them.

"Wizeman! Why that--" The blonde kid started, but spike-head stopped him. He put one of the blonde boy's hands on where Wizeman's palm was.

"No pulse." was the only thing spike-head managed to say. "If he's dead, something else must've done this."

The blonde boy gasped and pointed to a purple mist. "More like someONE!"

These three are:

David
Hero on his world. Has visited the Night Dimension numerous times, helped defeat Sciimer on his first visit. He can run at superspeed and use his Ideya to fly and run faster.

Nick(or Shade)
David's best friend, though the two have been known to get in many a fight. He's actually a shadow creature created by Dark the Chaos. He also helped stop Sciimer on his first visit.

Chad
David's rival, just as strong as David is fast. He also helped stop Sciimer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users